Goodbicouple

Women how did you find out your husband is bisexual?

Took many years and the entire trip has been amazing. Now the sex is off the charts!

• Hot! 3

Create long lasting, long term couple friendships, and stay in touch no matter where you all move. We have such a wonderful group of very trustworthy couples we can get naked with. Most recently we had a peg board competition, craziest thing to watch.  Men went first getting we ladies so frothy, then it was our turn.  My husband came in 2nd among the men, I came in 3rd among the women.  Fun times with naked friends.  :)

• Like 3

"Women how did you find out your husband is bisexual?"

Hubby and boyfriend Red have had many opportunities over the years to demonstrate their bisexuality both with one another and other guys.  Hasn't happened.  The closest they have come is MFM with me and the other women, with emphasis on the "F" being in the middle.  I don't care either way.  Thinking about it, actually, I do care - if they were playing with one another it would leave less for me and the other women (men sexual performance is more limited than women), so it's good the way it is.

On 8/3/2021 at 2:40 PM, lovefest04 said:

Okay I'll bite.

What is a peg board competition?

I will message you about that so as to not hijack the thread

• Like 1

5 hours ago, herpob said:

Okay I want to know too!

• Like 1

He told me last night. I was taken back by it and really don’t know how to feel. I’m bi and we have fun with couples and men, and now will embrace his desires but feel bad I’m confused on what I’m feeling. Is this normal? 

I still haven’t found out. Do you know something I don’t know? I know when he found out I was bisexual. 
I’m sure some of the men we have played with might be bisexual even though none of them has acted that out with us or with anyone else in front of me. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, SkiCpl15 said:

He told me last night. I was taken back by it and really don’t know how to feel. I’m bi and we have fun with couples and men, and now will embrace his desires but feel bad I’m confused on what I’m feeling. Is this normal? 

If you’re bi, then why would it be a problem that he is? Enquiring minds want to know. 

7 hours ago, Thegreyarea said:

If you’re bi, then why would it be a problem that he is? Enquiring minds want to know. 

Being bi does not mean you have be interested in seeing two people of the opposite sex of yourself doing sexual acts with each other!  My missus is bi and has no interest whatsoever in seeing two guys being sexual with each other.  She has no problem with men being bi or gay.  She doesn’t get turned on by it at all and doesn’t want to be part of it. She likes men that like women and women that like both.

On 12/6/2021 at 3:04 PM, enhancer said:

Being bi does not mean you have be interested in seeing two people of the opposite sex of yourself doing sexual acts with each other!  My missus is bi and has no interest whatsoever in seeing two guys being sexual with each other.  She has no problem with men being bi or gay.  She doesn’t get turned on by it at all and doesn’t want to be part of it. She likes men that like women and women that like both.

I didn’t say anything about wanting to see it. I was talking about acceptance. 

On 12/5/2021 at 10:05 AM, SkiCpl15 said:

Yes.  We run across this often where one or the other comes out and their mate is all mixed up about it but fair is fair. Take your time to process it, no hurry, let him know. Talk openly about it all, work through it. When I begin the push for my husband to experience things with me it took a very long time for him to even except what I was into much less go along with it. Certain things are bound to happen when you have multiple people having sex, attitudes and desires will change over time. As much as I love sex with my husband and as good as it is, I still get off the most with the men and us going at it. So nowadays, the more we can wives can get the men to do, then harder I orgasm while doing anything with my husband. 

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

On 12/6/2021 at 5:33 AM, Thegreyarea said:

Because he said “I need to spend time alone with a man” to me that isn’t being bi when you need to be alone with someone intimately without your partner there. It upsets me because he is so into talking about being with men and no mention of me or another woman etc. it’s not like I want to be with women all the time for that matter it’s so rare but all he does is talk about being with men and me. I don’t know how to process what I’m feeling 

• Like 1

On 2/5/2022 at 11:18 AM, SkiCpl15 said:

Because he said “I need to spend time alone with a man” to me that isn’t being bi when you need to be alone with someone intimately without your partner there. It upsets me because he is so into talking about being with men and no mention of me or another woman etc. it’s not like I want to be with women all the time for that matter it’s so rare but all he does is talk about being with men and me. I don’t know how to process what I’m feeling 

“I need to spend time alone with a man” to me that isn’t being bi when you need to be alone with someone intimately without your partner there.”

I agree with you.

“It upsets me because he is so into talking about being with men and no mention of me or another woman etc.”

I totally get you. I am the one who pushed for this lifestyle and pushed. We had one of the wildest sex hookups of our life a while back. The banging was so ravenous and back to back we couldn’t keep up with it.

Everything we’ve done with other people has been as a couple and always instigated by me. After that weekend I saw a change in my husband. The next gathering, he no longer waited for me to suck with him, he got guys hard, and got guys doing him. He went through the men like you see men go through women. I was a bit taken aback. It was superhot watching him then it was overboard. I know, stupid mixed feelings, stupid me, stupid emotions. I felt left out.

I absolutely love watching him, helping him, guiding him, getting him revved up for it all, but doing it with him.

All of a sudden it doesn’t need me anymore, caught me off guard. It took me a few weeks to process it, why did him excluding me bother me so much?

I realized everything we have always done has been together, always, I mean everything. That is what has been so incredible about this whole journey, the “together.”

It was time to talk. He was upfront. “I had never craved any of it before, something clicked in me and I had the desires of a thousand people. I still do. I can’t wait until our next group; I want to have a lot of extra men there. What do you think about all the women around on the outside with all the guys in the center going full on?”

He got very descriptive. I can barely imagine how you must feel to not be in the same room and have your husband doing who knows what. Hearing mine describe his ideas was enough to make me feel abandoned.

Yeah the man was scaring me now. I told him what I thought. What I was feeling. That is was no longer about us, sharing, our connection, doing things together. That’s what I am in it for. I didn’t get through to him.

After the next large party it took almost six months for us to work out a few of the issues. We are still working on all the others.

There were way more men this time and he did as he said, went wild. He did things I never could have imagined him doing. This was a recorded gathering which I watched a few days after with him.

He was as shocked as I had been. He saw how left out I was, how crazy he’d gotten, and he was extremely embarrassed. It wasn’t my intention to embarrass him only to get him to see how it was no longer “us.”

Take your time as I did. Do not let it gnaw at you but genuinely work through your thoughts. Word it well when you speak with him but catch him with you can have his FULL focus. Have a true heart to heart. You may have to compromise but be upfront about it all.

My husband and I want the “us.” I have no limitations on my husband and he on me but we have to be in it together. So at our next get together, which will still be a while he can go all out wild as long as I am right there helping, touching, handling, encouraging, and so forth.

We will never be in separate rooms away from each other and no way on our own somewhere else. We are a married couple, we come as a married couple, we do as a married couple so we can share. I do not know how anyone remains connected otherwise.  

I hope something in all my typing helps somehow. Let us know how it works out and if you need anything.

Edited by herpob
  • Like 1

The first time a guy cum inside me he didn't hesitate to eat my pussy out with cum in it

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

Have you though about having your water tested?

Seriously, I don't think I know one other couple amongst our friends or neighbors that are as adventurous as yours.

I'm jealous and happy for you all. How fortunate to have found each other and to have you to help them.

Yes it is the neighborhood. It has to be. Most are progressive modern, several m/m couples, f/f couples, and of course many bi couples and we seem to attract more, apparently.  

Prior to this for over a decade it was not but is increasingly so now. 

Edited by herpob
  • Hot! 1

Good Lord this topic has turned me on!  You couples are all sexy as hell and I applaud the ladies for not only not judging, but being accepting.  I look forward to reading more on this thread!

On 8/7/2021 at 7:55 PM, herpob said:

message me too!  Curious....

When my husband enjoyed getting his mouth and a** raped by two guys and then again 12 more times over the next year.

Our last couple to join the group, the wife's answer to this question is: "We had opened our marriage up to swinging. We were careful but not careful enough. It took time to get used to letting go. We went to swinger clubs, then parties, we played openly, eventually in separate rooms, and have intercourse with our first in rooms at a party.  We were ready to meet privately. We booked a hotel with rooms next to each other so we could have our dates at the same time, always. After the first sex date alone, my husband came over and we talked about it. We loved talking about what we did. The first time turned us on so much telling each other about it we stripped, had sex several more times together before even showering. We both wanted to try a couple next and after many months we eventually each found a couple. Same room and time set up though there was a lot more story to share. This time we were in the shower as we talked and of course had more sex. We’d had so much fun with the couples we wanted to do it again but in the same room. His couple had another couple they swung with so we booked a suite. It took some time for everyone to get comfortable. We decided all couples same room with our partner, no condom. Watching others have sex while having sex with my husband was hot. Then we swapped partners and the sex was even hotter. I had no idea how incredibly hot my husband was f**king.  Watching him f**k made me orgasm harder than ever.  Then we swapped again. Oh my oh my! I loved watching him while riding another man’s cock. We used condoms each time after the first. I thought we’d all be ready for a shower but the other two ladies wanted to munch. I was like whhaaaaa? I reminded them about the no condoms earlier and they said that is what made it so much more fun. So in a daisy chain we went. I grew hotter by the minute. Here I was with my lip kissing, tongue lapping, and mouth sucking on a woman’s p***y I’d only just met with her husband’s cum all over down there and mine getting ravaged orally by a woman I also had never met who was also into fingering. It had been almost a decade since I had eaten a woman. My last date with the other couple the lady ate me with her husband, we sucked him and he f**ked us for hours as we kissed and rubbed each other but I never ate her. I had forgotten how soft they are. I was wanting more cock not any p***y. I was mesmerized by what I had gotten myself into. We ladies were enjoying ourselves.

I hear a – Yeah suck it, Suck that Cock, Dang I can tell you’ve sucked cock before, You’re Goooooood! Ever had you A** F**ked by a Real Man’s Dick? Ever had you A** filled full of a Real Man’s Cum? Suck my dick off and Bly will shove his cock all the way up your a**, make you bag for more, and fill you to over flowing with cum. I focused back on this creamy delicious smelling beautiful p***y before me. Then I heard – That’s IT I’m Cumming! Suck My Cock Dry. Suck My Cum Out. Ooooohhh Yeeaaahh! And I heard a muffed uuummphhhrr uuummm umpppp uummhhprr. UUUUUUggghhh! Wow someone is sucking cock well.

Yeah Bly, my cock is drained F**K that A**, I bet it’s not a virgin a**. You’re cock is bigger so once you’ve had it, lubed it with your cum I shouldn’t have any problem power F**king it HARD! Look at the cum running out of that cuck sucking mouth. Yeah drive it home! I heard a – Yeah this one Sweet Hole here, you’ve got to get some of this! It’s as good as Lyllas. UUUUUHHHHHH! Yeah – this is one tight (blanket blank blank) hole. I bet my cock is the biggest that’s ever been in it. I’m gonna unload so much cum in it, it might bust. UUUUUUHHHHH! OOOOOOOOH! Yeah F**K My A**! PLEASE Shove your COCK all the way up my A** and F**K it until you fill it full of Cum!

Whaaaa? That was my husband. What the H***? I had my tongue buried as far in Joni’s p***y sucking her clean when it dawn on me, Lylla was still eating me, what the h*** were the men doing? I pop out of Joni with her begging me not to stop. I was beginning my orgasm with Lylla’s face buried between my thighs. I look over to see my husband taking Bly’s very thick dick in his a** with Dan placing his cock in my husband’s mouth. All I could say was – Oh My GOOOOOOOAAAAHHHHH My Husband’s Gay! He was F**king back hard against Bly who had both hands on his hips pounding him. The sounds of grunting was so carnal I orgasmed spraying Lylla. Joni said, no he’s not gay, he enoyed f**king me way to much to be gay, he’s bisexual and from the looks of it VERY BI-SEXUAL! Now please finish me off.

I flipped over on my stomach to better eat her and watch my husband take cocks from both ends. I orgasmed again as Lylla fingered me and worked my clit. I ate Joni with a vengeance. Even after she pleaded with me to stop I ate her bringing her back to several more orgasms. Bly had my husband spasming all over his cock and Dan was now F**king my husband’s mouth and probably down his throat. It was the hottest sex of my life. I told Joni I hoped she like getting her a** reamed. Lylla said the same of me. I saw when Dan came his second load of cum in my husband’s mouth. I saw the gulps of cum, and his throat swallowing load after load. Then I saw Bly ram him so deep and hard his eyes bulged as his neck and face reddened. Then Bly came in his A**. The F**KING was rough, very rough. The two men did not relent.

The next hours were a bit of a blur as the women took me over and did everything one can imagine two women could do to another. I saw glimpses of the men taking turns F**King my husband over and over again as soon as one got hard again. They took his A** too many times to keep count. The ladies did likewise to me.  

We passed out. When we both awoke, we were drenched, me in sweat and p***y, my husband in sweat and cum. I saw what they did to his a**. He’s been rode raw and cum was still flowing out. I know I should have been concerned for him but my first thoughts were. Dang, my husband is a biguy. Dang my husband likes dick. Dang my husband likes dicks and cocks in his mouth and a** and lots of cum filling. Dang this is hot as h***! I had to look. I had to inspect. Then I carefully woke him asking him if he was okay. My very own a** had been worked over. Daaaannggg! I was sore. I continued to check on him. Once he was moving and asking about me, I moved around to his face whispering – so you like dick? You sure looked amazing taking those cocks. Can you talk about it?

My husband groaned, telling me. You are one sex addicted lady you know that? Yes I am okay, yes it was good, yes my night with the couple they talked me into giving in tell me they knew I’d be a great mouth and a** f**k. They were oh so right! And you with the ladies, dang you were so hot! You like p***y too?

We lay there in exhausted pleasure, shock, talking, getting turned on but too tired to get up. We cuddled, I asked – so you we are bisexual now? My husband said – he was if I was. I told him I am, I like eating p***y and playing with ladies and he confessed so am I. I am bisexual and I like men’s cocks in any hole they can get it in. I asked, You were bi before right? Have you have f**ked a guy in the a**? He asked, Were you bi  before? Have you have f**ked a women in hers? I said yes. He said, yes. I asked again, You like f**king men in the a**? I did back in the day, I think It will be as good now. You okay with this? He wanted to know. Yeah, yes I am, surprisingly I am. I’d love to see it and I definitely want to see what you did tonight again, often. It was so hot! I let him know. We agree, we were doing this again – a lot.

That is how I found out how my husband was bisexual. I will never ever forget this day. Yes we were taken advantage of and even crazier, we got with those couples 12 more times over the next year. They grew bolder and more aggressive with us. We eventually broke it off because they pretty much raped us every time we were with them. Yes as I mention earlier, we were not the most careful early on and the forced sex got way out of hand. They were the only pairs of bisexuals we knew and we did have massively nuclear orgasms with them entire weekends. We have the most incredible group now. We’d all be married most likely we enjoy one another that much in every aspect. I know sounds stupid but these people are my best friends and all of them heck of good lovers.”

Someone private messaged me about my stories; sure stories are the point of few of the person experiencing it. Did it all happen? How can anyone remember all of this? We now have 11 ladies in our group with 13 guys.  Every lady writes everything we do. We love to share our thoughts, memories, and experiences, and yes of course we have great masturbation group time. A few have blogs, I like forums, a few enjoy chat rooms, we keep a good record of what we do. It’s fun for us, way better than gaming, tving, and wasting time on our phones doing tiktok, snapchat, etc.

Edited by herpob
  • Hot! 3