Are you CURRENTLY Active ....  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Are you CURRENTLY Active ....

• Yes, we are actively swinging at this time
    • No, we have not yet had our first experience
    • We were active but are currently taking a break
    • I have no desire to be active, I'm just trying to figure out what my partner is talking about

Not currently active, because I've been in serious relationships the last several years with women who would never consider the swinging lifestyle.

Now that I am alone again, I am considering returning to my swing lifestyle of the past.

A little update on our status: We are meeting up with a couple this next Saturday for a foursome or whateversome. We've met for dinner and found them to be extremely to our liking. :) I talked to the other Mrs. last night for hours. *We are VERY excited!!* Nervous, but excited. I know we'll be nervous, as we've only been with each other for the last 22 years. They have been in the lifestyle for the last 8 years. We have gotten some great advice here and read a lot before jumping in. So, you guys will get a lot of credit for this going so smoothly. You guys are the best. :)

I guess you could say that we haven't really had the opertunity to become active yet... We've had a few experiences with single gals, so it's not like we've never done anything ever, but we're not exactly active swingers either...

This is odd, but I've found that there are only two "seasons" where swingers are actively pursuing me: spring and fall.

Summers are too hot (plus it's vacation time) and I might get one or two contacts during. Winters involve the holiday seasons too much and so it again gets quiet. But April/May/June and Sept/Oct become my most active seasons ... with springtime being the most busy of the two.

Lotsa little horny bunnies hopping around, I suppose. :lol:

we're active to the point of going almost every weekend to the club as opposed to twice a month. still soft swingers, but having a ball :)

Active now for over 11 years and loving everyone opportunity we have to get together with our friends.

hello all new member here! we are wanting to become active, just being careful and safe and trying to find someone compatible with us.... haven't found anyone yet...... head bang ;)

:Welcome: Patience is a virtue! LOL....durn it! Someone will come along when you least expect it and knock yalls socks off (and more hopefully!)

We are active in the lifestyle and at the clubs lurking :lurking: every weekend. What is active? IMHO, that means you are out there in some sort of 'play mode' regularly.....but it doesn't necessarily mean you are constantly 'horizontal'!

Remember flirting, caressing, dancing :dancing: and playing are ALL forms of a 'softer attitude' also!

:newyear:

I reset this poll. The people around here and their answers have changed since this thread was originally started, so I wanted to see if we could get a current accurate view of how many people here are actively swinging.

I reset this poll. The people around here and their answers have changed since this thread was originally started, so I wanted to see if we could get a current accurate view of how many people here are actively swinging.

As I was reading through the replies I wonderred why nobody had voted!

We are active, but haven't actually played in a few months due to busy schedules and other issues. We are not actively seeking new playmates, and haven't been to a group party or m&g for a long time... but we wouldn't turn down an opportunity with friends if it were to come up!

active and enjoying it!! We had a fun start with lots of activity and now we're settling down to what looks like about 6 to 8 times a year. We're having so much fun with each other that we don't get the "want to" for swinging very often.

We are active when there are couples to be active with. We like being with couples that we are both atracted to. Not just the male half or female half. So active, but slow progress.

We have gone to a club and had sex in the same room as other couples but because there was no interaction we chose the "not yet active" option.

Mr Oly

Active here. MFM last Saturday (our 1st).

Supposed to have had a MFM last night, but it got pushed to tonight.

It's fun talking to the wife about fantasies...mine and hers.

Scott & JoAnn

I'm curious to know what the ratio is of active to non-active swingers on this site...... so take the poll.

This poll is four years old. During that time, we've been active, inactive, semi-active, opportunists, etc. etc. etc.

Ask us a month ago, and we'd have said active (but starting to feel like we needed a break).

Today, I said "taking a break" - but that is mostly because we just don't feel up to going out. We are eager to head out to the club again, if for nothing else than for a fun night out, but just not feeling good enough about ourselves (our level of fitness has dropped a bit since New Year's for various reasons and we just don't feel very sexy at the moment).

Ask us in a month and chances are we'll say active (okay, it could take a couple of months honestly, but you get the picture).

Spoomonkey

We haven't been ative for about 6/8 months due to family issue's.Now that we have it out of the way we are having fun talking to some old,and new friends.

We've been active, had tons of fun. Unfortunately our Caribbean adventure extended beyond our playmates patience...so we are back on-the-market, looking.

We were active Way Back When (look at our Join Date to the Swingers Board) and then decided to take a break. But we've recently decided to "get back into the saddle".

We updated our profile on SLS and started sending out some friendly notes. With the sole exception of one couple (who I know reads this board, so "Hi!") everybody has decided not to even bother with a reply. We'd be totally cool with a "Sorry, not interested", "You pictures freak us out, man", or even "Oh, God, no... seriously, never with people like you!" but to just leave us hanging is just frustrating.

Hmmm. Seems to have gone off on a tangent there. Sorry.

• Like 1

Yes, we're still active.

Not as active as we'd like to be, but still playing. Have been since out third date.

We're hotter than ever for each other and more in love than ever. Those of you who have played a while know the effect it has on your passion for each other . . . and for your love for each other.

We are very active - just currently on a break due to moving and TRYING to get settled...........we feel like a mack truck has run us over - TWICE.......:(

We are very active swingers, To put it another way

I am my husbands whore, I will fuck and suck all he brings home,and he brings home many