So many attractive women with husbands who are out of shape. My wife and I are in our late 40s. Ok, I’m in my early 50s. We both exercise regularly and for the most part eat pretty well. We have met many couples where the wife is hot only to find that the husband has never exercised a day in his life. I’m missing out on many beautiful women cause my wife isn’t taking one for the team. She doesn’t care how great of a lover they are or how many times they can make her cum, she still has to find them physically attractive. Not looking for ken and Barbie but guys, please, I’m begging you, get to the gym! Lol.

• Like 2

Haha! Yes.

I heard a women on a podcast talking about why she's attracted to men AND women. She said something to the effect of 'for years the world has been telling women how to look good, providing make-up, constant images to admire and replicate. AND women are doing a pretty good fucking job of it. Women look great.' Men on the other hand, well you said it in the OP.

So I guess we need to be careful of what we wish for. Hot women attract hot women as well. I guess men in the 50's and to today never did the calculation of how many women would switch sides. We've been off our game and now we've got more competition for the prize. :lol:

So many attractive women with husbands who are out of shape. My wife and I are in our late 40s. Ok, I’m in my early 50s. We both exercise regularly and for the most part eat pretty well. We have met many couples where the wife is hot only to find that the husband has never exercised a day in his life. I’m missing out on many beautiful women cause my wife isn’t taking one for the team. She doesn’t care how great of a lover they are or how many times they can make her cum, she still has to find the. Physically attractive. Not looking for ken and Barbie but guys, please, I’m begging you, get to the gym! Lol.

Same story here! :rollseye:

Went to a house party and was chatting with a couple. She was hot and very aggressive. Kissing my wife and I. Touching us both by the pool. Her man was very cool and a nice guy but wife was not attracted to him at all. Had some playful fun with her but nothing serious. Another missed opportunity.

It’s a shame that you married a woman who is only considering a man’s physique in her decisions. If I’m going to spend the evening with a man, I tend more towards personality, conversational skills and grooming.

Well nothing says everyone is different then the OP. Everyone has their likes and dislikes. Their desires differ, attractions different.

I draw the line at asking, telling, shaming and coercing anyone to change...do something different than who they are for the benefit of someone else’s (casual acquaintance, possible play partner, maybe) maybe interest or attention.

My guess....your examples are having a great time with others who are not as selective.

I would suggest attending the more commercial locations of the lifestyle, clubs/lounge on premise or possibly adult cruises or inclusive hotels.

With higher standards come a more narrowed group to play with.

• Like 1

It’s a shame that you married a woman who is only considering a man’s physique in her decisions. If I’m going to spend the evening with a man, I tend more towards personality, conversational skills and grooming.

Where did I say she only considers his physique? He could be an Adonis but if he’s an arrogant asshole she’s not fucking him. Part of my post was in jest, thought that was obvious. Just think there is an abundance of hot women who have guys that are not. Here is nothing wrong in taking pride in your appearance and looking for others that do as well. Haters always gonna hate.

• Like 2

Well nothing says everyone is different then the OP. Everyone has their likes and dislikes. Their desires differ, attractions different.

I draw the line at asking, telling, shaming and coercing anyone to change...do something different than who they are for the benefit of someone else’s (casual acquaintance, possible play partner, maybe) maybe interest or attention.

My guess....your examples are having a great time with others who are not as selective.

I would suggest attending the more commercial locations of the lifestyle, clubs/lounge on premise or possibly adult cruises or inclusive hotels.

With higher standards come a more narrowed group to play with.

Thank you for that insight. I certainly was not trying to insult anyone. Wife and I are both into physical fitness and look for similar partners. I don’t think that makes us bad people.

• Like 1

No it does not.....and that wasn’t the direction I was going in.

Like any specification it will of course narrow the field of selection.

There are HW based parties. Most of those in New England didn’t last long but I’m sure there are a few. More I would think in the more urban areas.

But no, I do not think that makes you bad. Just narrows availability.....like only women with big boobs or men over 8 inches.

We are right there with you. We are far from perfect and totally don't expect it in our partners, but I'm simply not into certain types. We have a group of friends that we play with and we are all in the same boat. Occasionally I want to have have two hung and fit guys to take care of me. Occasionally my husband wants me and a super hot woman to treat him like a prince. Typically we have with our beautifully imperfect friends and have amazing sex and a lot of laughs. Like most things, don't overthink it.

• Like 1

Sorry folks, we fit into this pet peeve category. I used to be much more fit until kids came, gym less frequently, the back and knee injury has led to all time high on the scale. So yep, sexy curvy wife and bit of a gut on hubby (seen much better and much worse).

We aren’t chasing hard bodies, not would we kick them out of bed but we tend to migrate toward other mom and dad body types for the reasons above.

• Like 1

I find 99% of the women unattractive and out of shape. Even the ones who aren't overweight look tired-looking in the body and face. And fake boobs turn me off.

We work out, we eat right but we still have extra padding in the mid-section. We are not obese but we are not hard bodies, we are the average couple. Many exclude us without ever getting to know us. The ones that get to know us really enjoy our company and playtime together.

• Like 1

There have been times when we are at parties, saw a couple and thought, "no way"! But, since we're at a party we get to spend considerable time talking to them and getting to know them. Then, they become attractive to us and we play.

For this reason, we don't turn down offers online to meet up. If things work out great - if not, oh well - move on.

Also, my personal definition of sexy and attractive has changed since entering the LS. I've now had sex with women I would not have looked at pre LS. Same for the wife.

• Like 1

You started your post with " we are both in our late forties. " ...then stated ok, I'm in my early 50 's

You then went on to brag about being a fit couple and for the most part stated that most men your age are out of shape or ugly ?

You ended your post with , " I'm begging you guys ... Get to the gym. "

Why wouldn't haters hate ? I get how it's tongue in cheek , but seriously, you started the thread with a lie ?

It's cool to brag about being in shape , but it's kinda shallow to put down others in the same breath. I hate to break it to you , ..... But some women might not find you all that and a bag of chips , even tho you found the gym and actually use it.... Just saying being a braggart and lieing about ones age in a profile are huge turn offs too. There are lots and lots of reasons people aren't attracted to others.

Im confused how the thread is anything other then you bragging about being in shape and how it's a givin all those hot women you missed out on actually wanted you ? Or with all due respect to your stunning wife , maybe some men might not be into her either. Some super hot wifes are very much more into themselfs and not that good in bed. You know the old Ginger or Mary Ann question . Which one is better.

The only advice we would give to your problem is maybe vetting better. Don't meet unless your wife sees a picture or video chats with a good looking in shape guy. Then and only then she will never be in the postion of * having not to ...take one for the team and you missing out .

1. So I lied but then immediately corrected myself, lol. That’s a stretch it was a joke, not a lie. No where did I say anything about anyone being ugly. You acknowledge it’s tongue and cheek.

2. Never claimed all these hot women wanted me or that all the guys wanted my wife.

3. I wasn’t putting down others.

4. Since when is it wrong to have a type? We just happen to be attracted to fit people.

I clearly hit a nerve with you and I could make a sarcastic joke about why you feel offended but I won’t. Have a nice day!

I find 99% of the women unattractive and out of shape. Even the ones who aren't overweight look tired-looking in the body and face. And fake boobs turn me off.

Why is this statement not a surprise coming from a single male who identifies as Napoleon???

There have been times when we are at parties, saw a couple and thought, "no way"! But, since we're at a party we get to spend considerable time talking to them and getting to know them. Then, they become attractive to us and we play. For this reason, we don't turn down offers online to meet up. If things work out great - if not, oh well - move on.

We’ve had exactly that same experience. BUT!! The key point to note is that we were all four there anyway and we could get to know them with little investment of time, effort, and money on our part. So while we might play with a couple who aren’t HWP if our paths cross and we happen to “click”, we’re not going to meet them the first time for drinks and dinner.

Look, every couple has criteria they use to weed out other couples based on their online Profile. Maybe one of them smokes. Maybe they do pot. Maybe the male is Bi. Maybe they're heavily into BDSM. Maybe they have no face pics. Maybe they enjoy opera. The point is that EVERYBODY starts the weeding out process with some Rule #1, so EVERYBODY finds some reason to say no to some people. Our Rule #1 just happens to be that we're looking for people who are HWP. That’s a perfectly valid desire and no more discriminatory a rule than any other.

Why is this statement not a surprise coming from a single male who identifies as Napoleon???

My legal first name is "actually" Napoleon.

And yeah, 99% of the women I've seen at swinger clubs or who are swingers I found overweight and unattractive or non-overweight and tire-looking in the face and body. What, I'm suppose to find every human being with a vagina attractive??? And I'm not single, I have 3 girlfriends.

We’ve had exactly that same experience. BUT!! The key point to note is that we were all four there anyway and we could get to know them with little investment of time, effort, and money on our part. So while we might play with a couple who aren’t HWP if our paths cross and we happen to “click”, we’re not going to meet them the first time for drinks and dinner.

Look, every couple has criteria they use to weed out other couples based on their online Profile. Maybe one of them smokes. Maybe they do pot. Maybe the male is Bi. Maybe they're heavily into BDSM. Maybe they have no face pics. Maybe they enjoy opera. The point is that EVERYBODY starts the weeding out process with some Rule #1, so EVERYBODY finds some reason to say no to some people. Our Rule #1 just happens to be that we're looking for people who are HWP. That’s a perfectly valid desire and no more discriminatory a rule than any other.

The great John Leslie once said, “ you fuck tits, ass and pussy. You don’t fuck personality. Lol

Listen, while I agree that people can become more attractive or less once you get to know them, we don’t have the time or energy for that. We’ve met plenty of people that were super cool and we really enjoyed their company but were not sexually attracted to them. Isn’t that how life always works? We recently met a great looking guy who wife was very attracted to until we sat and talked for a while. He said some crude, racist shit and that ended quickly.

David and Red in our family are very fitness conscious. The upside - they look good. The downside - as I've complained elsewhere, it drains too much of their sexual energy to satisfy us three women in our early thirties. That's why we're allowed a boyfriend/FWB among us.

You do see more women in better shape than men. I admit in my 30s I slipped with career and kids. Now in better shape than in my 20's Makes you stay young! Still need to be interesting to talk to on both sides of the equation.

We agree with OP on this one! There seems to be a lot of couples with the hot wife who clearly take cares of herself and puts some effort into keeping their health in check with the husband who seems to have just given up on caring about his.

It does reduce the amount of people that are potential play partners, but not all of us are in this for the numbers game.

I am not sure how people that find their own health an important thing and choose to only play with other people that make it a priority can be looked at as snobs or picky either! It is no different then the people that don’t smoke and refuse to play with people that do, or the no pot people, or the no uncircumcised people, or the only professionals people. Everyone knows what matters to themselves and that isn’t always going to match up to what matters to others.

Grooming, yes, everything else you said, I probably could not disagree more -- I'm looking for a night of fun playing contact sports with a skilled player that is fit and ready and at my level of expertise, I really couldn't GAS if the ppl in her office think she has a shitty personality.

IMO, physical attraction is THE most important thing -- I ain't looking for a god-mother for my kid, I want great sex.

:lol:

I understand your point lovefest04. my wife and I had the opportunity to enjoy swing fun with a ocple that felt the same way. both me and my wife are in shape and they were elated to find us. It is wonderful to have all 4 attracted to the physical looks as it does make the pleasure of the physical sex much more wonderful.

I love chatting about same if you do Private message me if you wnat to talk some about it or in general the fun swinging.

If you'er open to meeting a single guy, hit me up. I am fit, straight and in shape.