We never discovered the joys of Mrs. Alura being hairless until she was undergoing chemotherapy and lost all her hair. We both loved the feeling when we made love, and she liked the ease of drying herself after urinating. We decided to keep her that way after her hair grew back.

Shaving her is a team effort. This is the way we do it:

Equipment we use:

Two wide-mouthed insulated jars containing warm water. One also has two wash cloths in it.

Hair conditioner.

Two new three-bladed razors.

A cordless mustache trimmer.

Several bath towels.

Two hand towels.

Dove Stick Deodorant.

I lay the towels on the edge of the bed and the other equipment near at hand. We take a shower together, drying our bodies but leaving her bikini area damp.

Mrs. Alura sits on the towels and lies back onto several pillows. She raises and opens her thighs so that I can place pillows under them to relieve the ache of having them spread so long. I kneel on a cushion beside the bed and she places a foot on each of my shoulders.

Using my tongue as a tool, I gently spread her labia apart and smooth them out as much as possible. Occasionally I flick my tongue across her clit to make sure she's awake.

I slide my left index finger under her left labia and grasp it lightly with my thumb, gently stretching it taut. Using the mustache trimmer, I remove as much hair as possible, moving against the grain with the flat side of the trimmer. I've heard some folks suggest working with the grain but we find we can do a better job our way. We've never hurt her. I do her right labia the same way. The mound is more straight forward; I just trim it against the grain.

I thoroughly coat the area to be shaved with hair conditioner, rubbing it into the stubble. Stretching the labia as above I shave it smooth with the three-bladed razors, again using the "against the grain" technique. I rinse the razor often in one of the warm-water jugs to wash away the hair cuttings.

I work the razor from the middle of the crack of her butt outward, overlapping in the center.

When I think I've done a pretty good job, I use one of the warm wash cloths to remove as much hair conditioner as possible. I don't dip the washcloth back into the water. Instead, I use the second one to finish the conditioner cleanup.

To make sure I've not missed anything, I flatten my tongue and slide it over the shaved area, paying particular attention to the edges of her labia where it's easy for missed hairs to hide. Any stragglers are removed with a wet razor, dipped in the conditioner-rich water of the jug I've been using to rinse the razor.

When I'm satisfied that she's shaved as well as possible, I like to re-open the labia with my tongue and flick across her clitoris several times before pushing as deeply into her vagina as possible, (Damn, she tastes good!) before returning to tongue-massage her clit until she grips the pillows and starts moaning.

Soon, the moans will change to "I want your cock! Fuck me!!!" Of course, I comply with her wishes.

Afterward, she rinses in the shower, dries, and rubs Dove deodorant stick on the shaved area.

This method is time-consuming but she has never had rashes or red bumps.

Mr. Alura

More couples should take this approach. The Dove stick deodorant helps a lot. I've also found two other things that tend to help a lot. Those red blotches are typically ingrown hairs.

1. I use a loofa prior to shaving to help pull the hairs out so that more of them are reached.

2. After shaving I look for any ingrown hairs that the razor didn't reach and tweeze them out.

3. Coat the entire area with Dove Stick (the original). Do this again at night and regularly in between shavings as well as after.

Eventually, your skin will get more used to being shaved and the redness will lessen.

Eventually, your skin will get more used to being shaved and the redness will lessen.

Yes, indeed, that's what's happened to me, although I have one darn ingrown hair that I just can't seem to get rid of! :mad:

Mr Alura ~

I've never read a more sensual instructional post for shaving.

I am printing it off and hanging it in my bathroom. :)

Gee, and I was trying so hard to keep it technical. :)

Thanks for the nice compliments, Folks! :kissface:

That Mr. Alura is a silver-tongued devil, alright! I think he should give me a demonstration with Janet as the test model... :D

We could hold a class, Brad! "Pussy Shaving 101" Should we call it "Hair Science"? No... Maybe "No Hair Science"...? I think I like "Pussy Shaving 101."

:)

I think you've got it, Brad! Let's write the textbook!

LM suggested:

Gentle Genitalia Grooming 101

Now, that's great too, LM. Much more cultured and befitting this board! You're such a high-class chick! We may have free classes for High Class Chicks! Whaddaya think, Brad? Get your degree from GGGU!

LM Suggested:

An illustrated text.

Of course! With different models showing the proper way to place feet on shoulders...

LM suggested:

Gentle Genitalia Grooming 101

Now, that's great too, LM. Much more cultured and befitting this board! You're such a high-class chick! We may have free classes for High Class Chicks! Whaddaya think, Brad? Get your degree from GGGU!

I quite agree with all of that! :facelick:

Mr. Alura

I just read your instructions and all I can say is "I thought I was good - but I can't hold a candle to you. Well done - Sir"

All good textbooks have supplementary materials. A video would be perfect!

And the textbook should have a broad range of topics like:

- Choosing the appropriate razor

and

- The science of the Dove stick

That's quite an involved hygiene regime. Do you do this daily? Before or after work? ;)

Also, what about those of us who don't have partners? It's a bit trickier to do well on yourself!

Fortunately, we don't need to do it daily, Diotima.

The "full treatment" is time consuming. We usually save it for when Mrs. Alura returns from a business trip or when the kids are gone. Weekly "touch-up" can be done much quicker by leaving out the more fun parts. :)

I can't help you on the "partner" issue, but you might consider enrolling in GGGU when it opens. :) See the Gentle Gentalia Grooming thread. :D

Alura said:
Fortunately, we don't need to do it daily, Diotima.

The "full treatment" is time consuming. We usually save it for when Mrs. Alura returns from a business trip or when the kids are gone. Weekly "touch-up" can be done much quicker by leaving out the more fun parts. :)

Curious how you (both) deal with the pricklies in between?

It doesn't get very prickly for a few days. As I said, a "touch-up" can be done quickly, leaving out the good parts.

We also don't make love daily. I guess we're getting old... Sigh...

ah... you're lucky, mine's prickly by the next day. meh.
I'm prickly a couple hours later. :(

Could someone explain the Dove stick.....?
It is Dove brand deodorant in a stick (rather than a liquid deodorant). You can find it everywhere. :)

When I'm satisfied that she's shaved as well as possible, I like to re-open the labia with my tongue and flick across her clitoris several times before pushing as deeply into her vagina as possible, (Damn, she tastes good!) before returning to tongue-massage her clit until she grips the pillows and starts moaning.

Soon, the moans will change to "I want your cock! Fuck me!!!" Of course, I comply with her wishes.

Afterward, she rinses in the shower, dries, and rubs Dove deodorant stick on the shaved area.

This method is time-consuming but she has never had rashes or red bumps.

Damn....I can honestly say that I never understood the allure of being shaved before....but I so get it now.

A very belated thank you to Mr. And Mrs. Alura for the delightful shaving tips. ::P: I would have to agree that it makes what can be quite a tedious task into something completely different. I have also found that being shaved by another is far more effective and enjoyable than solo shaving. If that's how you guys approach shaving, I cant imagine what you get up to once you get into things!!!!

This may be a silly question, but ... what does using the Dove Stick deodorant do for you? Keep you smooth? Help hold off the hair growth? It just smells good?

I tried it, after reading this thread a few months ago.

(thank you, y'all!!)

and the dove white original is what I bought, shaved as usual, used it, I've found that consistently using it makes the area soft, soothed, and yes it smells great. weird, whoever discovered this needs an award of some kind. I never would've thought a deodorant stick would help like this. LOL

Oh, I just found this thread...I have copied, pasted on notepad, and printed Mr. Alura's very detailed instructions. I am hoping to try it tonight. :D

I am very nervous when it comes to razors in someone else's hands. Silly, I know, but it's one of those things I suppose. I can shave my husband all day long and he is fine with it, but when it comes to him shaving me, I get so nervous, I start to feel queasy and shake a bit. So I am hoping that the "attention" paid to the labia before during and after the process is enough to relax me. :hahaha: Anyway...off to the store to buy the Dove deodorant stick. Wish us luck ;)

Good luck, Mrs. MoonLightKiss!

As the "instructor," I'd love to be able to inspect your husband's work, not to mention give him additional instructions during the process. Alas, since that can't happen, please let us know how it goes. :)

I've switched to getting professionally waxed. I finally found what works best for me.

Hope you're not too disappointed Alura. I tried shaving, I really did. But it refused to be good to me. :(

Mr. Alura,

IT WORKS :) Woooooooooohoooooo!!! Smooth, clean, and ready for inspection Sir. :facelick:

And it was so much fun for both of us, I don't think I am every going to have to sit on the edge of the tub, razor in one hand, shaving gel in the other, one leg propped up on the other side, the other foot planted against the side wall with me doing a balancing act while twisting and turning every which way to make sure I got it all.

I just love you guys :) My best to the Mrs. as well Alura :kissface:

Congratulations, Mrs. MoonLightKiss! Mrs. Alura sends her's, as well.

Doesn't it make life so much nicer when you can enjoy the process of doing a chore as much as the satisfaction of having it done?

How did your nerves hold up?

Well, I reminded him that my nerves don't do so well with blades against my skin, so he added a few steps to your detailed instructions. Not too much, just an extra lick here and there, an extra rub with a finger and then it became very quickly What nerves? :hahaha:

Hubby is very thankful for the instructions as well. I do believe he enjoyed it as much as I did. And now we are looking forward to touch ups, and future encounters. It is so much better to find an erotic way to do chores. Too bad I can't come up with an erotic way to do dishes. :lol:

Maybe you guys can expand the book from Genital Grooming 101 to 1001 ways for Erotic Chores? I will be more than happy to get test any ways found in an effort to show that the book really is fact. I can see it now...that book will be on the best seller list and will knock Dr. Phil off the throne of how to have a happy marriage. :D

Too bad I can't come up with an erotic way to do dishes. :lol:

Maybe you guys can expand the book from Genital Grooming 101 to 1001 ways for Erotic Chores? I will be more than happy to get test any ways found in an effort to show that the book really is fact. I can see it now...that book will be on the best seller list and will knock Dr. Phil off the throne of how to have a happy marriage. :D

LOL!!!

I wanna copy!!!

Instead of hair conditioner, we use Dollar General Dry Skin Lotion and a single blade razor. I,, also, use skin lotion to shave my face and genitals, there's no razor burn or red bumps using it and your skin is nice and soft, like a baby's butt, and it smells nice, too. IMHO

DON'T SHAVE!!! HAVE IT WAXED. It grows back soft and you won't have 'male stubble' DOWN THERE!

Shaving is sooooo much cheaper, though! I can't afford to wax, but I've never had too much trouble with tough stubble when it regrows after shaving, either.

I wax too, but my waxer offers neither foreplay nor f**king. I clearly have been taking the wrong tack.

I have waxed many times in the past, it doesn't stay gone more than a few days with waxing (compared to 1 day with shaving) and it's much more painful. So, not worth the cost ($$ or pain) for me.

My solution to the whole thing: Nair or Neet for SENSITIVE skin. Cover the very sensitive bits with a bit of kleenex, slather on the stuff, even on the outer lips, leave it on for 8 mins, wipe it off carefully, then apply some of my home-made lavender cream, and a few hours later I am ready to party! Soft, smooooth, no in-grown bumps, and when it does grow out a bit it is nice and soft. I tried shaving for 2 years and never was happy with the results. Now this is my Saturday morning routine when we're going out Saturday night.

Well, I ended doing laser hair removal on my underarms and my 'nether' regions. It's not cheap, I waited til they had a deal and this was my gift to me for the next 2 years! I used to wax but the only problem is you have to let the hair grow out for a few weeks, I got tired of having a wookie bush plus it hurt like hell. The only downside is Mr no longer gets to do my grooming, which I can attest to Mr Alura, always resulted in other activities.