Bob250

Bare pussy? Why?

Not me. I only want to share my point of view, that it would not cross my mind to compare an bare vagina with a child. Not picking a fight, just exchanging views.

Totally agree.

Absolutely the last thing that would enter my mind in relation to a bare pussy would be anything relating them to children.

In my world there's nothing the slightest bit sexual about a child.

Like a friend of mine says. "The only Sexy thing about a Teenaged girl is her Mother".

Don't know what all the argument is about, it's a preference thing.

I prefer bare, so does MrsZ, on both sides.

Most of our play friends feel the same.

That works for us.

Cheers.

• Like 1

You raise certainly good questions, but you feel so strongly about the subject that you keep adding wordings that might come over as insulting or seem to miss respect for other views. Just an observation, as I would find it a pitty if this discussion would die because of it. :)

To reply on the above post: for years we fucked with condoms and bare cunt and dick and it was anything but asexual. MsD can NOT be compared with a doll because of that, thank you very much.

Sorry if you took offense, none was meant. I was trying to inject a little humor into the discussion. I really don't think people will swap their partners for inflatable dolls.:D
  • Like 1

Continued........You can get people to do pretty much anything, if they are convinced it is trendy. Very much like the tattoo phenomena. Eventually, our perception of beauty and desirability will change, and shaven crotches will become passe'. BTW, a good long-term investment would be tattoo removal research.:)

Actually the trend is today that many women start to grow their pubic hair again. It follows the eco/organic/natural enormous trend that is on because of the very bad state of pollution, degrading Earth etc. It's almost a philosophy and it goes beyond eating healthy and recycling your trash.

If we want to be correct to what is up to trend you are to be consider a hipster, and the rest of us bare pussy lovers be called 'old fashion'.

• Like 2

Actually the trend is today that many women start to grow their pubic hair again. It follows the eco/organic/natural enormous trend that is on because of the very bad state of pollution, degrading Earth etc. It's almost a philosophy and it goes beyond eating healthy and recycling your trash.

If we want to be correct to what is up to trend you are to be consider a hipster, and the rest of us bare pussy lovers be called 'old fashion'.

Well, there is no question that I am a bona fide trend setter. LMAO!! Hipster, is it? Well, I dig it, Daddy-O. Did people really talk like this?
  • Like 1

Well, under the heading of "The Topic of Sex" I think this qualifies. PLus I disagree with three of the five opinions you state in your last sentence. 1. It is needed as much as anybody's threads so I disagree. 2.Your opinion is not "lowly" so I disagree 3. Your opinion is not "humble" so again, I disagree 4. Your opinion is "steadfast" so I agree and 5. It IS your opinion so I can also agree with that.:) I am a very cooperative fellow.:)

I'm not opposed to the discussion of shaving, Bob. It's the "children" part that makes me cringe. Thanks for being cooperative. :)

• Like 1

I'm not opposed to the discussion of shaving, Bob. It's the "children" part that makes me cringe. Thanks for being cooperative. :)
You're welcome. :) You will also notice that I was not the person who objectified children, and that my post was directed at those who shave, not those who are attracted to young people. My original post was quite clear. There are times when I truly question some posters reading comprehension skills.:rollseye:

You will also notice that I was not the person who objectified children, and that my post was directed at those who shave, not those who are attracted to young people. My original post was quite clear. There are times when I truly question some posters reading comprehension skills.:rollseye:

Original post from BoB250 quote: " I can understand that you trim you bush for bathing suits, but I can see no other good reason to peel yourself like a grape. Is it to make yourself feel younger? Do you WANT to look like a pre-teen girl or boy?. I don't get it. "

I've a low comprehension skill. Please explain :) If you WANT to look like a pre-teen girl by shaving isn't it to attract someone that likes pre-teen girl?

• Like 1

Original post from BoB250 quote: " I can understand that you trim you bush for bathing suits, but I can see no other good reason to peel yourself like a grape. Is it to make yourself feel younger? Do you WANT to look like a pre-teen girl or boy?. I don't get it. "

I've a low comprehension skill. Please explain :) If you WANT to look like a pre-teen girl by shaving isn't it to attract someone that likes pre-teen girl?

According to most posters.....no. Do you shave to attract somebody? How do you do that? I mean when do you inject that bon mot into a conversation?..........I love the new James Bond movie. Oh, BTW, I shave my pussy, want to see?:) Victoria, my question is NOT who do you want your puss to attract, it is HOW do you want your puss to look?:)

Hey, I heard that people that like a hairy pussy like it because it looks and feel like a goat. Is that true? I'm just reporting what I've heard no judgment intended and open to discussion. (This is to give you the same feeling when you ask me if shaving is to look like a pre-teen girl) :D

I actually believe that you can find out if the girl shave or not without asking it directly, with the attitude, type, taste etc. I believe I could spot girls that have chances to not shave. Not totally accurate but works mostly! :) I agree the term to 'attract' is probably wrong I would replace it by to 'please' maybe? You shave because you know the other person will like it.

You like hair and it's totally fine, it's all good to talk about it and have a discussion about taste. Just to mention pre-teen girl is tough because there is absolutely no link to it and imagine how bad it is be to be accused of that. But you're not the only one, that young girl argument always come up first from hair defenders. Always.

Imagine someone to reply "yes, I like girls that shave, because I am a frustrated pedophile. My 30 years old wife almost feel like the real thing". Really Bob, please, forget the pre-teen thing because it's just weird. The last thing I want my wife to look like is a young girl. I know you didn't intend to hurt anyone, just trying to explain my view to make you understand why people get so offended :)

People are offended, because they want to be. I made the statement in my first post, but it isn't me who keeps bringing it up, is it? I have tried to mention the Hygiene thing and the trendy thing and have stated REPEATEDLY, that I am not interested in the attraction aspect, but am interested in the reasons behind the ubiquitous nature of the shaving issue. As far as being able to tell who shaves by their mannerisms etc, I don't believe it , nor do I think it is healthy to make judgements about people without proof.

Bob, in my opinion you are overreacting (again). It is not that nobody answers your questions, several people including me did. But the tone of your questions and replies are not helping a friendly and open discussion. If I limit myself to your opening post, the question 'Why' is interesting enough, but you decided to add 'peel yourself like a grape' and question if people who shave want to look like a preteen. That was unnecessary and made the discussion much wider than you wanted, as I read in these last posts of you. It did not help you getting to-the-(your)-point answers. You sound like you are not happy with most of the answers to all your questions but that happens a lot during discussions. That's ok. Otherwise it would not be a discussion but a monologue. :)

• Like 5

Perhaps a little background would be helpful. I mentioned in another thread that a couple that I played with, were very enthusiastic about a return engagement, then they asked if I would shave, because they preferred it. I thought this was very rude and a trifle silly considering that we had a lot of fun, and they both emphatically told me that I was a great play partner. I, of course, refused, but have always wondered why some people in the LS seem to feel that they have the right to ask such a consideration, and why it seems so important to some of them..

I personally have shaved for about 20 years. I can't recall why I started but once you begin it's hard to go back. Being shaved is just much cleaner, there's no hair to get in the way during oral sex, no hair getting pulled during intercourse. No hair getting stuck or pulled by clothing. It's just more comfortable.

As for your last question about people asking their partners to shave. I agree that's a bit much. We all have our preferences and perhaps they should have stated that preference before they met you. I personally, do prefer that any guys I'm with are at least trimmed. I don't want their hair in my mouth or tickling my nose during oral sex. So, if a guy isn't at least trimmed it greatly reduces the likelihood that I would spend any time on oral. Also, a large hair bush on a man is uncomfortable during sex as it's like sandpaper rubbing up on me.

• Like 2

I agree, but it is only recently that it seems to be the rule rather than the exception. I found it exciting as a special event, less so as an everyday thing.

I'm not sure what you call recent. Perhaps because you were married for however long you missed the change. Shaved has been the rule for at least 20 years, in the lifestyle at the very least.

• Like 2

Perhaps a little background would be helpful. I mentioned in another thread that a couple that I played with, were very enthusiastic about a return engagement, then they asked if I would shave, because they preferred it. I thought this was very rude and a trifle silly considering that we had a lot of fun, and they both emphatically told me that I was a great play partner. I, of course, refused, but have always wondered why some people in the LS seem to feel that they have the right to ask such a consideration, and why it seems so important to some of them..

Bob, I wish you had started your post with this instead. You would have had a lot of members agreeing with you that this couple was ill-mannered in asking you to change your personal grooming habits. Also, simply asking "why" people preferred to be shaved is much more open to discussion than talking about "peeled grapes" and "looking like pre-teens", just as MrDiscover noted.

People often remember the last portion of a post because that is where the question(s) lives. Ending on the pre-teen appearance is what will most likely be addressed.

People groom themselves in ways that make them happy and sometimes for their significant others. I don't think it really mattered why to you but that this couple felt it was okay to ask you to groom yourself to fit their preference.

Fact of the matter is that they shouldn't have asked and you probably wouldn't want to play with them again after their request.

• Like 4

I'll agree that the other couple was rude to ask that of you. They have played with you, evidently had a good time, so they need to take you as you are or else just decide not to ask for a repeat performance. It's poor form in my book to be asking people after the fact to alter themselves to suit you. If they have a shaved preference, then perfectly fine to put that in a profile, and if they contact you and then things don't work out because you aren't what they wanted regarding the shaving, or vice versa, then so be it. That's totally different though since that is taking place on the front end and not the back end. If I were you, I would have been a little put out about that also, probably enough to just call it quits on them entirely.

Regarding the direct of the conversation, there have been several good replies prior to mine so I won't rehash them all. I always try to remember that when communicating online, in the absence of body language, tone of voice, facial expression, etc., all one has to go on is one's interpretation of the black and white words one is reading, which may or may not be the exact meaning the original writer of those words intended to convey. Added to that, as soon as someone reads something, correctly or not, that gets their hackles up a bit, then things start to break down even more and get further off track. What runs off the track though can easily be put back on with just some clarification though in most cases, as long as it is offered in a way that doesn't raise the hackles even higher.

• Like 4

I'll agree that the other couple was rude to ask that of you. They have played with you, evidently had a good time, so they need to take you as you are or else just decide not to ask for a repeat performance. It's poor form in my book to be asking people after the fact to alter themselves to suit you. If they have a shaved preference, then perfectly fine to put that in a profile, and if they contact you and then things don't work out because you aren't what they wanted regarding the shaving, or vice versa, then so be it. That's totally different though since that is taking place on the front end and not the back end. If I were you, I would have been a little put out about that also, probably enough to just call it quits on them entirely.

Regarding the direct of the conversation, there have been several good replies prior to mine so I won't rehash them all. I always try to remember that when communicating online, in the absence of body language, tone of voice, facial expression, etc., all one has to go on is one's interpretation of the black and white words one is reading, which may or may not be the exact meaning the original writer of those words intended to convey. Added to that, as soon as someone reads something, correctly or not, that gets their hackles up a bit, then things start to break down even more and get further off track. What runs off the track though can easily be put back on with just some clarification though in most cases, as long as it is offered in a way that doesn't raise the hackles even higher.

I can see where my original post might have been misconstrued, (my "peeled like a grape" and "pre-teen" comments were just me being a smartass)But I HAVE have tried repeatedly to explain my POV and to inject a little humor and use "smilies" to show that I am not attacking anybody. I have stated that both I and my GF have trimmed and that The act of shaving/waxing isn't where I'm going with this. If posters want to keep the thread open and address my other inquiries/ideas, I will be perfectly willing to do the same. As for the "pre-teen " comment , I am laying it to rest. After this post, I will mention it no longer, and if other posters mention it, I would like to give a polite warning not to expect a response.

Not really sure where you are going with this Bob250.

You seem to want to state an opinion & then disagree with others.

To the point of being almost argumentative.

You say you are just making discussion, but then disregared how others think.

Surely you don't think ths is a good look for you profile.

We are easy going, we have preferences & dislikes.

We are choosey with our play friends, a little based on physical attributes & looks,

but a lot more based on personality.

MrsZ doesn't like facial hair & beards, & that's usually a first impression.

But there's been a couple we've played with where Mr had a beard, personality overrode that first physical impression.

Personality always wins out in the end & maybe you need to consider how easily going you come across.

Not making a personal attack, but "Our" impression that we receive on herewould put you in the "Not Interested" bucket if we found someone that gave the same impressions on our Aussie hookup site.

Cheers.

And remember this is just Our Impression.

Not saying you mightn't be a really nice guy.

• Like 1

Wow, so this is where this went. Sad. Sorry Bob. I express my opinion and people got offended. YOUR opinion is not my problem. You have the right to you opinion, as do I. Your not wrong in your reasons for why you like shaved pussy, and I'm not wrong in my reasons why I don't. They are just different. So what. Get over it. Keep licking shaved pussy and I'll keep licking neatly trimmed pussy. It's that freakin simple. I attacked no one. I gave a completely reasonable spelled out description and view on why I don't like shaved pussy. You should be able to understand my view even if you don't have the same view and no you don't have to agree with it. I completely understand the reason why you like it less the "look". To me IT DOES look like a little girl just based on the fact it's hairless. How can you dispute the fact it looks the same? You can't. If you can't understand simple fact, again that's not my problem. Adults have hair. Children do not. So for the sake of "looks" its just not appealing looking. But of course I'd still eat the living hell out of a bare pussy. And at least my apparently controversial comments got some traffic flowing around here. This place has been less then active almost every time I visit. Glad people are talking. You are welcome. I'm not offended by anything anyone said for or against. Rock on

Not really sure where you are going with this Bob250.

You seem to want to state an opinion & then disagree with others.

To the point of being almost argumentative.

You say you are just making discussion, but then disregared how others think.

Surely you don't think ths is a good look for you profile.

We are easy going, we have preferences & dislikes.

We are choosey with our play friends, a little based on physical attributes & looks,

but a lot more based on personality.

MrsZ doesn't like facial hair & beards, & that's usually a first impression.

But there's been a couple we've played with where Mr had a beard, personality overrode that first physical impression.

Personality always wins out in the end & maybe you need to consider how easily going you come across.

Not making a personal attack, but "Our" impression that we receive on herewould put you in the "Not Interested" bucket if we found someone that gave the same impressions on our Aussie hookup site.

Cheers.

And remember this is just Our Impression.

Not saying you mightn't be a really nice guy.

I'm not a really nice guy, I am a sort of nice guy..

Wow, so this is where this went. Sad. Sorry Bob. I express my opinion and people got offended. YOUR opinion is not my problem. You have the right to you opinion, as do I. Your not wrong in your reasons for why you like shaved pussy, and I'm not wrong in my reasons why I don't. They are just different. So what. Get over it. Keep licking shaved pussy and I'll keep licking neatly trimmed pussy. It's that freakin simple. I attacked no one. I gave a completely reasonable spelled out description and view on why I don't like shaved pussy. You should be able to understand my view even if you don't have the same view and no you don't have to agree with it. I completely understand the reason why you like it less the "look". To me IT DOES look like a little girl just based on the fact it's hairless. How can you dispute the fact it looks the same? You can't. If you can't understand simple fact, again that's not my problem. Adults have hair. Children do not. So for the sake of "looks" its just not appealing looking. But of course I'd still eat the living hell out of a bare pussy. And at least my apparently controversial comments got some traffic flowing around here. This place has been less then active almost every time I visit. Glad people are talking. You are welcome. I'm not offended by anything anyone said for or against. Rock on
Hello? Are you talking to me? Did you even read my posts? I am not the one who liked shaven pussy, and if you read my posts you would know that.
  • Sad 1

Well, put me in the shaved camp. I've been with my wife since we were teens (24 years now). Of course, she never shaved early on and it probably didn't happen till she was in her early 20's. From the first time, i told her there was no going back. I love the way it looks, as in- i can see the damn thing! I also appreciate the smoothness etc. She's kept it shaved ever since (save for those terrible times when she's getting ready for a wax!) I also shave my package and keep anything else trimmed short. We just find it neater and cleaner. To each his own though. We had a FFM where the other women was not shaved, only trimmed. I was actually surprised but it certainly didn't stop either of us from enjoying the experience. However, later while my wife and i were discussing it, i did mention that i didn't care for it as much. I'm really visual.

• Like 1

you are correct sir , there is extreme sexuality exhibited with individual and unique texture ..the color actually is exactly the same as original head hair..pubic hair contains sex hormones that arouse and attract .. seeing pubic hair sends more sexual signals and than looking at a barbi doll with a signal of underage ...

I like being bare for so many reasons. It's so much cleaner, after a get together a bush can get nasty. And I love getting and giving face, before and after, And a mop of pubs ain't cool. Theres not hairs in the mouth, stuck to cocks or all the other places they go. I keep myself baby smooth because it's cleaner, it feels good, and many partners enjoy it. To top it off nothing is as funky as having wet pubs and cum clumps in it... yuck. That said I don't like most men bare, unless they shave everything, I think on a man it looks odd to see regular body hair and a smooth crotch, I like it clean and trim with shaved balls.

you are correct sir , there is extreme sexuality exhibited with individual and unique texture ..the color actually is exactly the same as original head hair..pubic hair contains sex hormones that arouse and attract .. seeing pubic hair sends more sexual signals and than looking at a barbi doll with a signal of underage ...

I couldn't disagree more for me. I think shaved is much more arousing and beautiful. You get a much cleaner better view of the lips and inner labia. It makes for a much more beautiful and erotic sight. Pubic hair that is unruly and unkempt is just disgusting and sends a message that I am not well groomed and don't clean myself. Trimmed is better... Landing strips are venue better than that... But shaved completely clean and bare is just hot when you get to see that beautiful object unencumbered between a women's legs.

I don't think there is anything more repulsive and just plain gross than a bunch of thick messy unkempt pubic hair.

The good thing is that there are differing opinions and likes and dislikes for us all so we can all have what we want. If YOU like hair... Good for you... If you don't... Good for you too. You just have to find the right woman for you.

• Like 1

The idea that the a bare pussy is cleaner than a hairy one, is preposterous. The cleanliness of a puss is a matter of the individual woman's hygienic habits. My GF's pussy is immaculate, because she keeps it that way, hair or not. Also it isn't the appearance of the OUTSIDE of the puss, that denotes it's cleanliness, but how clean it is on the INSIDE, that matters.

• Like 1

I am shaved, I do shave myself 2 times per week, also i do use vagina-anal bleach, hubby doesn't shave but he is trimmed very short.

Yes, we do invest a lot of time in our privates and we do favor couples that do the same.

Body hair is not a showstopper for us but in my case I find a lot more comfortable performing oral in a trimmed/shaved vagina or penis

I grew up a natural blond and mine has always been very light both in terms of color and amount. As an example, I have no under arm hair at all. When I became an adult, I always kept what little I had very nicely trimmed. I shaved it one day and hubby loved it; and then I found that I was much more willing to show it as well, whether as in being naked or just in wearing no undies and not being careful in the least. When hubby died and I re entered the dating market, I found men complimented the look.

Before I got married my ex insisted that I shave so I had a bald pussy for a year. It did feel nice but I really didn’t like the look. I have a nice tight pussy and nothing hangs out but i still like a trimmed bush. Before I broke up with my ex, we were with his friends and he convinced me to let them shave me. I removed my panties and hiked up my skirt for them. They took turns and actually were very gentle. I loved the attention and got to see their nice erect cocks. At this point I’d love that again but wouldn’t shave otherwise. I do like it that my husband trims his and has a nice little tight bush. He has a smaller cock and I think they look much better when they are shaved and groomed. If a guy had a big cock, I actually like a nice bush. I prefer shaved balls but I think a long thick cock looks great with some hair around it.

For me, it has nothing to do with the eating. I go bare for my dates most of the time unless I know them and they are not perfectly bare. I'll go down on another woman whether she has hair or not. But, I like having it baby butt bare when having sex with men that do the same. It becomes more of a physical connection when everything gets a little moist and sticky. Their skin sticks to my labia and when they are pumping in and out, it pulls my pussy lips. Feels good!

The very first time I saw, and got to play with, a pussy, it was bare because we were just 10 or 11. Now, if I'm with a woman and she shaves, it just reminds me of that young girl and I feel like a dirty old man. OK, sure, I probably am a dirty old man but I don't like feeling like one.

I love the hair and really don't like the feel of stubble. And if I discover a hair or two in my mouth later on, it's just a wonderful reminder!

I like the feel of a woman's trimmed pubic hair against my face when I go down on her. Exudes sexual maturity and power to me.

Wife has had full Brazilian laser done as well as her legs and underarms. Love it that way and have yet to hear any complaints from eithe males or females. And shaving is nothing compared to laser. Much smoother with laser if you can believe it...

I would like somebody to explain to me the current standard of Vaginal (and Penile, for that matter) appearance. Since my divorce, almost every woman I have had sex with, married or otherwise, has had a bare puss. Why? I can understand that you trim you bush for bathing suits, but I can see no other good reason to peel yourself like a grape. Is it to make yourself feel younger? Do you WANT to look like a pre-teen girl or boy?. I don't get it.

My wife used to have a triangle and shave the rest but now she's bare. I asked her why and she said it's more comfortable. So then I went from trimming to shaving. While I absolutely HATED above my penis being shaved, because it was very itchy when growing back in, I LOVE having a shaved asshole, perineum, and balls. It's a lot cleaner, feels better during oral/sex, and it's more comfortable.

Recently my wife said she's going to do a triangle again. I enjoy that. I mean, I really appreciate and enjoy being able to eat her pussy but I do like having the triangle to feel against my face as well. Plus I think it looks sexier.

... I don't like makeup also.
Well, since you bring it up, I agree 100%. Beyond just a very, very little bit sometimes, it seems downright weird to me when a woman is hiding under that mask.

... Recently my wife said she's going to do a triangle again. I enjoy that...

I too enjoy the variety of pubic hair styles. Of the women we've played with, we've seen triangles, landing strips, inverted triangles, and hearts. And one where it was grown/pulled out enough to be like a little pigtail. Love it all.

I would like somebody to explain to me the current standard of Vaginal (and Penile, for that matter) appearance. Since my divorce, almost every woman I have had sex with, married or otherwise, has had a bare puss. Why? ...

(1) I prefer to not floss with pubic hair (and I shave so my partner(s) don't have to either).

(2) Hair can get matted and damp from sweat after being housed in panties for a few hours. Some guys like that, but I'm not one of them.

I've been a photographers model for several years. When I began, I posed in standard bikinis. The outfits got smaller as the day wore on, and some pubic hairs began to show. At this point, the photographer came over and pulled the bottom down for a look. He shook his head and said, "That has to go if you wish to be a model." The next time he called me to model, he asked if the pubic hair was gone. I assured him it had, so he hired me for the afternoon. The outfits continued to get smaller until I was given a past-ease bottom only. If you're not familiar with these, think of a half dollar.

Future couch castings all included a close look and feel. Guys too are required to shave or wax. I've heard complaints now and then, but seldom.

I like being bare for so many reasons. It's so much cleaner, after a get together a bush can get nasty. And I love getting and giving face, before and after, And a mop of pubs ain't cool. Theres not hairs in the mouth, stuck to cocks or all the other places they go. I keep myself baby smooth because it's cleaner, it feels good, and many partners enjoy it. To top it off nothing is as funky as having wet pubs and cum clumps in it... yuck. That said I don't like most men bare, unless they shave everything, I think on a man it looks odd to see regular body hair and a smooth crotch, I like it clean and trim with shaved balls.

I love a shaved, bald pussy! I am visual and seeing bald pussy lips wrapped around my shaved/trimmed cock is a total turn on! A shaved pussy makes for much better oral, I love sucking on bald pussy lips!

When we first started swinging, my wife had natural hair. No guy ever complained, exactly, but as the weeks went by I convinced her to let me trim her shorter and shorter. Finally she allowed me to shave between her legs, so that the pussy lips were entirely devoid of hair. The next time she played, she was amazed at the better sensations she had when she was getting fucked.

Since then she's gone from totally bare to well trimmed hair on the mons, but she's always be bare between the legs!

I personally love a bald pussy! I love to see bald pussy lips wrapped around my cock, a big turn on for me. I shave/trim my cock and balls. I also love eating a bald pussy lips. Nothing is more sexy, than a woman's bald, beautiful pussy lips!

Magnum

As an update - I'm with a new boyfriend. He loves my shaved bald pussy and has provided me with a body-care spa to have this performed along with other services. The spa is run by two guys in their home/business. They bathe me, shave me and massage me. Specific instructions were given them by my boyfriend to take special precautions when shaving my pussy lips so as not to nip any inner tissue. I'll let you imagine how they perform this precautionary task. I will say, it is exciting to visit their spa.