km34

Guys, can you orgasm without ejaculating?

On 8/14/2013 at 2:21 AM, Lascivious L&L said:

My wife gets quite frustrated with men who want to prove their manhood by how long they can fuck without cumming.

We find it useful, particularly in FFM situations.  David or Red can get one of us off then finish in the other.  But generally, I'd feel cheated if a guy had an orgasm, but didn't ejaculate in me.  It's the party favor a woman gets.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

On 1/13/2023 at 6:05 AM, couplers said:

We find it useful, particularly in FFM situations.  David or Red can get one of us off then finish in the other.  But generally, I'd feel cheated if a guy had an orgasm, but didn't ejaculate in me.  It's the party favor a woman gets.

I feel cheated if I don't ejaculate in a woman. When I insert myself inside a woman, my mind is on a mission to get this woman pregnant. The more she talks about me cumming inside her, the harder and deeper I go. I think it's in all men that by instinct when having intercourse with a woman is to get her pregnant. 

• Like 1

Our mission is to not get pregnant so no thank you. 
We have a friend who had prostate surgery, the side effect is he has retrograde orgasms. He assured us he still has orgasm just the ejaculate is absorbed into his body. 
I know someone on here would be disappointed that she couldn’t feel the sperm swimming in her, not that I can ever feel no see swimmers in ejaculate. 

22 hours ago, cplnluv1 said:

Our mission is to not get pregnant so no thank you. 

On an intellectual basis, we control our fertility before we have sex.  But in the moment when engaging in sex, instinct takes over and much of that is to instictually do the things that make a baby and get the woman pregnant, which includes pushing in hard and ejaculating inside her.

22 hours ago, cplnluv1 said:

she couldn’t feel the sperm swimming in her, not that I can ever feel no see swimmers in ejaculate. 

I don't see them, but I know they are there, a living part of a man.  A pro-biotic of sorts.

• Confused 1
  • Hot! 1

On 8/13/2013 at 4:42 PM, JandKinBoise said:

I am currently practicing ejaculating without the orgasm. The timing is tough and it seems to work best with prostate massage or at least anal stimulation. Why?? Well, we love the snowball, but once I "cum" I pretty much see sperm as radioactive nerve gas.

The solution is to snowball with another man's cum.  She gives him a blowjob and shares the cum with you while you're still excited and banging her.  The best of both worlds.

As to a woman getting her satisfaction before the guy orgasms, if a woman hasn't already cum I always go down on her.  I will go down on her even if she has already cum.

Edited by Numex
  • Like 1

Years ago I spent some time learning about tantra and its practices. Particularly about having the ability to reach orgasm without ejaculation of semen. It is not something that is just physical. For couples who want to explore a deeper intensity of their relationship and sexuality it is an amazing journey well worth exploring. After much practice of the teachings I was able to orgasm and continue with an erection for further orgasms without ejaculation. Much to the delight of my partner. But not every time I made love. Taking time to building passion and excitement in an erotic way to build sexual energy is empowering. Giving and taking the pleasure of an orgasm without loosing that sexual energy is key.

But then life changed for me. Cancer required removal of my prostate. I was lucky and found a fantastic surgeon who carefully removed the prostate while leaving me with the ability to maintain erections and a great sex life. So now, I don't ejaculate for every orgasm. And when you have had ladies who enjoy having a cum shot in or on them It can be a disappointment.

Just found this topic and it's very helpful. This happens often with my husband, and I've never quite understood it. He'll have a full body orgasm, shaking, moaning, etc... but if he's cumming inside of me I certainly can't feel it, or sometimes he pulls out and nothing cums out. He goes limp for a little bit, but then can get hard again and keep going as though nothing happened. I am very interested in cum play, so for the longest time this left me confused and unsatisfied (and what led us to the lifestyle) to the point where I'd be masturbating after sex because I just needed "more." But we've talked at length about it over the past year or so, and it's nice to see men having a similar issue.

I do it all the time … but it’s due to modern pharmaceuticals. I’m on a med named Silodosin to treat BPH (enlarging prostate). One of the possible side effects — and I have it — is called retrograde ejaculation. Rather than being ejaculated out, the semen runs back into the bladder and you just wind up getting rid of it when you pee. So unlike those men who wish they could hold it back, I actually wish I could still “shoot”.

• Like 1

One of our current playmates has a vasectomy and when he cums there really isn't much there at all but that's the closest I've seen to an ejaculate-free orgasm.

To me there is something very erotic about a guy "shooting." There's something about how hard it is at that moment, veiny, his expression, and then the warmth when being covered in it can bring me to orgasm for sure. But until I talked about the issues my husband was having, I had no idea this was a problem for him, and apparently lots of guys too. If nothing else, this lifestyle has enlightened me, and has hopefully made me a more sensitive person.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Starting late said:

To me there is something very erotic about a guy "shooting." There's something about how hard it is at that moment, veiny, his expression, and then the warmth when being covered in it can bring me to orgasm for sure. But until I talked about the issues my husband was having, I had no idea this was a problem for him, and apparently lots of guys too. If nothing else, this lifestyle has enlightened me, and has hopefully made me a more sensitive person.

How old is your man ? I didn't know if he was old enough for prostrate problems or if he is a younger man. I am 63 and have no problem ejaculating, but the volume isn't there like 10 years ago.