Chris&Amelia

Do you like your female playmate's breasts natural or with implants?

What sort of breasts do you prefer?  

435 members have voted

1. 1. What sort of breasts do you prefer?

• I like 'em Au-Natural! Keeping it real!
    • It's the Silicon Age! Enhanced all the way!
    • Boobies are boobies. Who cares?

Big Nikki here.

I've seen some beautiful A-cups . . .

Amen, brother.

And not just because I'm an AA cup (who's grown in it from AAA; I tell my locker-room friends that I've graduated from the auto club to Alcoholics Anonymous.)

All sizes are lovable if you love women and every size has its special qualities and opportunities (carpe diem; and carpe pectus and veneratio pectus).

But I suspect that many would agree that the most wonderful size is what I call "French breasts" -- that casual C-cup you get in Catherine Deneuve and the like. How do they do it? How do the pull it off?

(And by the way, how do they make sag look so good? Is it by having the line of the fabric drape match the sag of the breast? Hard to maintain that anywhere but a movie set.)

One secret may lie in Brazil, land of the overfeed chesty broads. The most popular plastic surgery in Brazil is (roll the drums) breast reduction. Take that, Larry Flint.

Give me Catherine Deneuve's breasts (in proportion to my body) and I'll be a happy camper. (But I'll need body guards to hold off the women.)

Natural is the way to go.

But not to extremes, I hope.

although I will admit that my first swinging experience was with a woman who had large enhanced breasts

Bad beginnings presage good endings.

-- Big Nikki

I'm a natural breast lover and I've loved many natural breasts. Only one pair of "enhanced" breasts. My opinion was that one enlarged pair of breasts was not enhanced in any way.

My reasons for natural go beyond looks or feel. Cosmetic surgical proceedures carry risks that are optional rather than necessary. Inserting foreign material into your body carries risks too, one of them being not doing it esthetically well. We've all seen plenty of examples of esthetically challenged "enhancements."

I've had a small but ample number of surgical proceedures. All of them required, none by choice. I would not add to that number for esthetic reasons, no how, no way.

The analogy that comes to my mind for a male is baldness. I did not ask to go bald. Had an amazing head of hair in my youth. When it happened it affected my self esteem significantly. Yet is is me and if I'd looked logically at my father and uncles, it was highly likely. I would never wear a hair piece seriously. (I have worn one in fun.) I would never go through a proceedure to implant hair. No way, no how. I can say, years later, that I wear my no hair with pride and self respect. Though if I forget a hat, the burn is real.

I am a firm believer in "It isn't what you got, it's how you use them!" To me each woman and her breasts are special in her own way. If the woman has the confidence to dress sexy, then it doesn't matter if her breasts are natural or "enhanced.":):)

• Like 1

Adam here. I'm just not a big fan of Bolt on Bobbies. Most of the time they look the same standing up or laying down and I just don't like the way they feel. I would pick natural anytime, no matter what shape they are in. I love the way they look, the way they feel, and the way they move.....especially the way they move. Save your money. Hey, I'm just saying.

My sweetie has economy size boobies. I love them! Fake ones turn me off and as far as the big ones go, what do you do with the leftovers? It's all about nipples, IMHO. And besides, I am probably an economy size male and she lets me know that she is just fine with my shortcomings. LOL!

My experience with store-bought titties is limited to two very nice pairs. I liked the Hollywood perfection aspect and the nipples were still reactive. I saw nothing to criticise at all.

I like natural ones, too. I'm an easy guy to please in the boob department, but I have to say I've been lucky...

Alura

I like natural ones, too. I'm an easy guy to please in the boob department, but I have to say I've been lucky...

I too believe in and support diversity. :)

Me and the Mrs. have discussed this at length and thought I'd share my/our 2-cents:

I have the privilege of being married to a woman with what are in my opinion perfect breasts. Large C or small D depending on if you ask her or me and after 2 kids the perfect amount of sag with nipples pointing straight forward. That said the Mrs. occasionally makes comments about wishing they were perkier or wanting a lift (which I do not agree with but it's not my body). I tell her I think they are perfect and wouldn't change anything.

Now having said that I'll say this: Since we began enjoying nude travel and other various activities over the last several years our relationship has improved but she's also had the opportunity to see everything from perfect breast (both natural and store-bought) to those that aren't so perfect and compare them in her mind and occasionally she sees some that she wishes she had and I understand that. My feelings, though are very simple in that if at some point she began to feel insecure enough about her body that she wanted a lift/enhancement in order to continue not only to enjoy the nude-travel/etc but also to enjoy just being naked then I would not necessarily encourage her to augment but would fully support her in her desire to attain that which made HER feel sexy.

I, the male prefer natural. However if a woman went through breast enhancement as a way of ramping up her libido and it works for her then the world is a better place.

I have implants, I certainly prefer girls with big boobs, either natural or with implants.

I have had a lot of fun since I decided to get the operation

• Like 1