Jeok

Face Stubble and having your pussy eaten?

It seems that every supposedly sexy guy in TV, Movies, and any other Entertainment has a 5 o'clock shadow-just too damn lazy to shave-and has prickly stubble on his face. I suppose this is a sign of being "Macho," or "Sexy," but in my experience, these guys would never get near any women's vagina I have ever known. My ritual, with both my wives and swinging, has been to shave my face so it is "Baby-Butt" soft, shower, trim or shave my pubes, and be squeaky-clean. Even for dates, when single, I would observe that same regimen, since I love eating pussy, and every woman I've ever known has never let me between their legs when I had face stubble. A full beard is usually soft, if conditioned and not recently trimmed; also, a longer, grown-out moustache. What do you Ladies think? Would you let a guy with razor-blade facial stubble near your heavenly gate :) ? Thank You For Your Indulgence,

My husband doesn't shave right before he goes down on me and it is fine. He doesn't try to sand my labia with his chin though! I think if you are using your tongue and mouth you will be fine.

I was with a play partner once and was reluctant for him to go down on me b/c I wasn't freshly waxed. He said, "I don't care," and pointed to his mustache. We both laughed and it was a good ice-breaker. It was also the first time I came with someone besides my husband! I am usually more attracted to clean shaven guys, but my pussy can't tell if someone has a mustache or beard.

• Like 1

I used to only find clean-shaven men attractive but I have come around to liking the trimmed stubble look. Not to mention, it sends shivers down my spine when they use it correctly on specific parts of the body. ;) So, I wouldn't deny a man to go down on my because he has stubble. I would only deny him if I wasn't comfortable with him.

• Like 1

I have had a couple women who didn't care about stubble, but that was went we were both a bit stoned or loaded. With my late wife, if I didn't shave, she complained about being raw the next day, because of it. I don't care being too careful when licking and sucking there, and get my whole face into it. Just curious. I live vicariously nowadays. Jeo

Not to mention, it sends shivers down my spine when they use it correctly on specific parts of the body. ;) So, I wouldn't deny a man to go down on my because he has stubble.

This! Hubby can't keep a smooth face for more than an hour, and it used to bother me until he learned how to use it to his (my? lol) advantage. Now I know how to get other men to do the same.

I kind of love stubble!

• Like 1

Poor Dave always has a 5 o'clock shadow no matter when he shaves. I have learned to use that 5 o'clock shadow to my advantage though. If stubble hits just the right spot, I find I grind my pussy into his face. I don't do it consciously, but often, it's just what happens. :)

Met a woman at a local swingers' club, gave her a big, wet face-to-face kiss. She says, "are you going to give me a beard burn?" "Where do you want it," I replied. "Right here," she brightly replies, pointing 'down there'.

I've had no complaints about my Don Johnson three-day growth.

• Like 1

I prefer the look of a goatee if kept nicely trimmed...I also like the way it feels 'down there' :) However, when hubby is freshly trimmed up, it does get a bit stickery and I don't like that.

From my experiences I can't handle stubble for too long. First kiss usually seals the deal about potential playdate. If our chemistry is compatible, if he is not scratching my face and lips and if it is interesting enough to have full blown session or just short version of it. I play rarely with new partners but if I was in the club and my playmate had stubble I would move on to the next one...Unless I know the man I have played with him before and I know he is gentle enough I would probably stay. If it's a new partner and he is has stubble and not careful enough I could kick him out of bed.

If chemistry is right and with partner I trust I like sloppy sex with lots of mixed fluids saliva,cum,pussy juices, licking, and sucking and him getting his whole face in there.:D Stubble hurt and distract me. For my hubby I prefer him to be shaved, for my BF nicely trimmed beard is always my preferred choice.

I found alot of irritation down there when guys are prickly...I wouldnt mind a clean shaven man if i am clean shaven down there.

In thirty years of marriage, Mrs. Alura never saw me without a beard. Once, when I said I might shave it off, she suggested that might be grounds for divorce. After I used my tongue to spread her labia wide and my beard was quite wet, she liked me to brush her clit (very lightly, with the grain) first in one direction then another with my mustache and beard. Our Mrs. Playmates seemed to enjoy it as well. I decided to save the attorney fees.

Alura

In thirty years of marriage, Mrs. Alura never saw me without a beard. Once, when I said I might shave it off, she suggested that might be grounds for divorce. After I used my tongue to spread her labia wide and my beard was quite wet, she liked me to brush her clit (very lightly, with the grain) first in one direction then another with my mustache and beard. Our Mrs. Playmates seemed to enjoy it as well. I decided to save the attorney fees.Alura

My wife is the same way, she hates that I trim below. She says she likes the feel and depending on the position it can make it tougher to orgasm when it's short. She also LOVES a short stubble on my face and used properly the chin drives her insane. I do shave for all the parties we attend though.

• Like 1

I see my beard as a tool of pleasure. I do keep it trimmed and try to not have a 5 o'clock shadow when its play time but I am lucky I have very soft hair even my 5 clock shadow stubble

Oops

This! Hubby can't keep a smooth face for more than an hour, and it used to bother me until he learned how to use it to his (my? lol) advantage. Now I know how to get other men to do the same.

I kind of love stubble!

I’ve always enjoyed eating pussy but I’ve never sported facial hair before now (I’m 50). My gfd is irritated by my growth now. I’m already looking into beard shampoo, conditioner, oil, etc. You mentioned, however, “Hubby can't keep a smooth face for more than an hour, and it used to bother me until he learned how to use it to his (my? lol) advantage. Now I know how to get other men to do the same.”

I’m very curious about what you mean because I want to continue eating pussy.

This was originally posted seven years ago, and the style of stubble still exists. I'm surprised it's gone on this long, I figured back then it was at most a two-year phenomena.

I shave all week. Sometimes I don't on weekends. I've found that by sunday afternoon, if I rub my face on her neck, the stubble somehow makes her nipples hard. If I she's in the mood, she'll want me to rub my face over her boobs and pay particular attention to her nipples. After a little while she'll push my face downward. Mrs Doc absolutely loves the feel of stubble on her inner thighs and around her pussy.

• Like 1

For purposes of oral sex, I prefer a man not have that stuble, be clean shaving. But, realistically, it’s something that you usually only notice for a short time while your focus moves from your inner thighs up to where his attention is focused.

So, Hey-Baby likes me to be clean shaven for anything below the waist. This means that even though it’s the weekend, or I’m on vacation, I shave almost every day.

I must say that there are times when I need a break - from shaving - in which case we negotiate a change: either we skip sex that night or I do not go down or I’m very very careful (pretty hard for me!).

Conversely, her breasts appreciate a little stubble. Not to hijack this thread but I remember that mostly larger breasted women prefer a brush. I’m I mistaken?

The missus likes the way I look when I let my facial hair grow out, but prefers clean shaven way more when it comes to fun time activity! Kissing and oral. She absolutely loves having her pussy eaten for long extended times and really likes to push my face right in there when she gets worked up so most of the time I keep my face clean shaven just like she does her pussy. She also won’t sit on my face if it has growth and that is something I just love to much to not keep it clean. She is seldom interested in other men that don’t shave and not a fan at all of goatees and hipster beards.