Yes, yes, yes. Love this.

Me and partner both love to share my cum. 

Either from her mouth to mine or her pussy to my mouth, combined with her juices.

Its so pure. She also loves to taste herself off my cock.

Really can't wait to mix another guys cum in with ours.

You guys are inspiring 

On 2/13/2023 at 7:48 AM, couplers said:

From time to time I bring up a closely related topic which is a kink of mine and I believe doesn't get the attention that it deserves - testicles.  It is the source of cum's active ingredient, the acknowledged origin of manhood, and in an interesting package.

Anyone else here have their interest, their eyes, hands and mouth drawn to a man's balls?

Oh YES! I have become more and more fascinated by them for many reasons.

• Hot! 2

19 hours ago, herpob said:

I have become more and more fascinated by them for many reasons.

The difference between men in the size of the testicles and of the sack, whether the balls hang discretely in the scrotum or hidden in a hemisphere, how testicles sometimes retract, being able to (gently) feel the plumbing inside, holding the source of all his manhood in one hand...

On 9/10/2023 at 11:58 AM, couplers said:

The difference between men in the size of the testicles and of the sack, whether the balls hang discretely in the scrotum or hidden in a hemisphere, how testicles sometimes retract, being able to (gently) feel the plumbing inside, holding the source of all his manhood in one hand...

I never understood why women don't realize the power they have over a man while giving him oral and fondling his sack. Maybe it's an odd request but I love for a woman to squeeze my sack during play. Many hesitate because they don't want to hurt me but once they do they see the results of how it turns me on.

19 hours ago, let's do it again said:

I never understood why women don't realize the power they have over a man while giving him oral and fondling his sack. Maybe it's an odd request but I love for a woman to squeeze my sack during play. Many hesitate because they don't want to hurt me but once they do they see the results of how it turns me on.

I've been with many a woman who doesn't want 'power', they want the man to satisfy them. With some, the situation is a turn off, I feel like I'm being used. But since I am, at heart, a pleaser, when I see the 'power' I have over them, to give them a great orgasm, it can be fun for me.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By TNNFORFUN
      Hello everybody.  Married MW couple for 18 years today.  We have been out of the LS for 5 years but prior to that we where in the life style for about 10 years and had a great time.  We are in our mid forties and going on the bliss cruise in November.  This will be our first swinger cruise. 

The question is, How is mm bisexual play seen in the LS community on this Cruise? 

In our past experience it was always accepted FF bi play but MM was pretty frowned upon.  My husband and I have had a couple MMF in the past and had a great time.  We are hopping to find that again.  There is something  that I just love watching him get it from another guy and sharing the other guy orally together.

Any and all comments greatly appreciated and recommendations encouraged. 

• By km34
      Ms. Julie's thread about being able to stay hard after cumming made me think about the few times Keith has managed to orgasm without actually ejaculating which leads to him having multiple orgasms in one session, with no break at all needed in between.

I was wondering if any other men have been able to do this. I know I've read about techniques where men can learn to isolate the muscles but it is supposed to be a rather tedious process. The times it has happened to us have been purely accidental.

If you have been able to do this, what do you think causes it? Did you learn to do it or is it a specific activity or situation that allows it?

I think if more men were able to do this the whole "sex is over when the man cums" idea could be overturned sooooo much easier!
    • By Miss Sunshine
      i may be considered a snob but I like to see and lick a pussy that doesn't have too much hanging labia (gets in the way). I like a bigger clit, one you can suck on, mmmmm. I had an experience with another lady once that when she was aroused, her clit swelled to the point it looked like a very small cock, we rubbed pussies together and I could actually feel some penetration, it was very nice to suck.

Cocks, I need them circumsized, sorry. size doesn't matter but once in awhile I love to run into a huge one.

Don't get me wrong, I have had different shapes and sizes, cut and uncut, I am just saying what my preference is.

Cleanliness, there have been a few people who haven't been clean and it was not nice and I left them standing.

What about you all?
    • By J&D
      I was wandering around the internet and came across some sites about accidental creampies. Has this ever happened to anyone? What were the results?
    • By thewildside
      I want to know the opinions of ladies out there if they like it when their man cums inside their ass?