angelkin

What makes an unforgettable blow job?

I have given hundreds of blow jobs, but I never thought if I am good or bad at it. First of all, it is not a preferred choice for me. There are two reasons why I give blow jobs - 1) to reciprocate his oral. The better he gives the better he gets. When I get carried away with how well he pleased me I genuinely try to please him by licking, sucking, fluttering, nibbling, and sometimes put a finger in his ass to massage his prostate. My objective is to appreciate him that I enjoyed his licking by reciprocating a great a blow job. I don't plan anything, whatever he enjoys more I give more, because everyone is different. 2) To make him harder before he enters me and to stay hard. I am selfish, but it works for both.

• Like 1

On 7/11/2011 at 7:18 PM, angelkin said:

That convo got me thinking, what makes a great blow job? I've heard it's enthusiam, but suspect technique has got to have something to do with it!

Give me your best tips for making a blow job mindblowingly unforgettable.

It's the same thing that makes sex unforgettable, it's connection.  When I suck a man's dick I give a lot of eye contact.  Once my lips touch his dick they do not leave it, and my eyes don't leave his.  I start by kissing the shaft, and the tip.  Then I suck the tip into my mouth and swirl my tongue around the tip while sucking.  I never stop sucking while the dick is in my mouth.  I work it back into my throat to work up lots of spit.  I work my hands on his dick in conjuction with my mouth.  I continue sucking until I feel him tense up see his eyes close in orgasmic delight.  Then I suck his soul out.  My lips don't leave his dick till I've sucked all the cum from him.  Then he is mine forever!  Easy peasy 

1 hour ago, Aphroditee said:

It's the same thing that makes sex unforgettable, it's connection.  When I suck a man's dick I give a lot of eye contact.  Once my lips touch his dick they do not leave it, and my eyes don't leave his.  I start by kissing the shaft, and the tip.  Then I suck the tip into my mouth and swirl my tongue around the tip while sucking.  I never stop sucking while the dick is in my mouth.  I work it back into my throat to work up lots of spit.  I work my hands on his dick in conjuction with my mouth.  I continue sucking until I feel him tense up see his eyes close in orgasmic delight.  Then I suck his soul out.  My lips don't leave his dick till I've sucked all the cum from him.  Then he is mine forever!  Easy peasy 

You sound great

55 minutes ago, Love 69 said:

You sound great

Thank you!  I am told quite frequently that I give absolutely amazing Head!  

• Like 1

On 5/4/2022 at 5:26 AM, udsarge said:

...when you come so hard, you can't remember :)

A good orgasm (either from a dick in my vagina or being licked) makes me feel like I'm going to pass out, but I definitely remember.  That's why sex for is the one and only thing for me that is an addiction.

Edited by couplers