Favorite sexual position  

1,436 members have voted

1. 1. favorite sexual position

• doggie style
    • missionary
    • scissors
    • girl on top frontways
    • girl on top back to the man
    • (womens legs over her head on her back)
    • standing up rear entry
    • sitting in chair women facing man
    • man standing up women on edge of bed
    • other (must have description in comment)
    • All of them

Im stuck on 2...

The doggy style:

i love a good hard banging my absolute favorite

Woman on top of a sitting man facing him:

this one is a very close second because in this position i got the DH hitting my G-spot and if i am very hot at the moment i can orgasm in less than a minute.

Well - unfortunately we don't see our FAVORITE posted here..........since there is three of us - we love have us two girls 69ing while he takes turns fucking us!!!!!!!!! :bowing:

But a good daisy chain is always fun too..... :kissface:

The Other Mrs. Menage-a-Trois

The Old Girl on To is the sexiest and most satisfying.

Someone said, "Different Strokes for Different Folks" I have tried Doggie Style, and it does not seem all that satisfying.

But there is a benefit in variety. In COSMO there are suggestions for different positions to try each month. Fun to read and try.

Also, in the Classis Alex Comfort Books on Human Sexuality, there were a million ideas, but they seemed to be dreamed up by people living in Santa Cruz who were into Yoga and Contortions.

One I have wanted to try was fucking standing up. Just seems so very hard to do, and never did pull that one off. But there is hope, yet.

Otto & Eileen

How do I describe our favourites? It depends on;

1. Does it refer to intercourse or oral,

2. does it refer to just a couple or 3some (or 4some)

For me,I love missionary, either of us on top. In oral,69 on our sides.

In a 3some,I love sitting on one while sucking the other.

Thats how i feel at the moment.......in an hour I might think my favourite something else. Damn.....I just love it all.

My Favorite Is The Good Old 69 While She Is Getting It Doggy Style From A Long Hard Throbbing 10 Incher!!!!

My favorite its doggy style. I love for him to have total control of me and fuck me as hard as possible. What can I say I like it rough!

that would be the prefered method for her and our mfm. for myself I prefer missionary, either me on top of her or her on top of me.

When we make love, me, on top. After a night out having sex, it's definitely doggie, his 5 1/2 inches feel bigger.

We prefer doggy in front of a mirror so we can watch her DD's swing as I pound away at her ass and ride heer hard. Her fantasy is to add a busty women that she can eat out at the same time.

Depends on the partner, but usually her on top facing me. Anyone want to try to convince me otherwise? :D

really...how DO you pick just one? I went with doggie style because it's the easiest for me to orgasm. But it was a hard choice.

68, definatelly...

You suck me off and I owe you one :lol:

Ok, now seriously, besides several ones from the poll, I like what she calls "the machine" because Mrs. makes me loose control this way, and in fact, it's very simple: she's laying on her belly over the bed, BUT with the upper torso over the floor, extending her hands to touch the floor, partially to support her weight, but moreover to be able to push back against me with her hips. I am laying over her back, penetrating her from behind, my legs slightly spread as to be able to use my knees to move, and supporting my weight with my extended arms. This give us both a hig degree of freedom to move and push against each other hips, and the sight of her ass is priceless facelick

Ok, now seriously, besides several ones from the poll, I like what she calls "the machine" because Mrs. makes me loose control this way, and in fact, it's very simple: she's laying on her belly over the bed, BUT with the upper torso over the floor, extending her hands to touch the floor, partially to support her weight, but moreover to be able to push back against me with her hips. I am laying over her back, penetrating her from behind, my legs slightly spread as to be able to use my knees to move, and supporting my weight with my extended arms. This give us both a hig degree of freedom to move and push against each other hips, and the sight of her ass is priceless facelick

WOW! that's amazing to imagine!

I almost answered all of them, because we love to change up a lot... but I do love riding him while he's sitting, then we're closer than when he's lying down... it is my favorite.

when its just me and hubby, we like missionary, call us old fashioned i guess :)

but in a threesome, or playing, we tend to like doggy best.

jana

I would have to say that one of my favorites is very hard to explain but I will give it a try. I like her on her back with me on top, but then I flip around so that my head is down near her ankles and my feet up near her head, usually one on each side. The Mrs really like it and it give her easy access to my ass if she is in the mood.

-Van

The Little R is only 4'9" and I'm 6' so standing or sitting in a chair are out.....I chose other cause I got a position I call "Froggy Style"...She lays flat on her stomach, legs slightly bent out and open (like a little frog) and then I enter her from the rear on top.......THAT'S my favorite. I can orgasm EVERYTIME like this...

I've tried said position that you mention with the hubby (ex) and it was ok. Wouldn't scootin down in the bed and pushing against the headboard or wall do the same without having to bear your weight and some of your partners as well? The ass view helped you get your mind off football?

I've tried said position that you mention with the hubby (ex) and it was ok. Wouldn't scootin down in the bed and pushing against the headboard or wall do the same without having to bear your weight and some of your partners as well?

Well, the fact is that in this position she doesn't have to bear my weight at all. She's with her legs closed, and I am kneeling with my legs by her side. I suppost my torso with my arms extended at the sides of her torso. She is able to swing her hips up and down, and to add more pressure towards me by pushing herself with her arms. The same can be done if she lay her entire torso in the bed (altough she preffers her head to hang out by the side because it's more relaxing for her, it doesn't stress her neck, and it's easiest to breathe fresh air than having her face buried against the pillows or the bed), but to add more pressure she end up doing something resembling pull ups. Just by sliding her shoulders further as to be able to extend her arms to push against the floor is enough to make it more confortable for her, but still her torso is mostly supported by the bed.

Precicely, one of the good points about this position is that it isn't stressing, and I'd suggest it specially to lazy people who wants to get the best from the lesser effort :)

The ass view helped you get your mind off football?

Well, I don't think of football, never. And less about what most people around here calls football (they spend 95% of the time with the ball in their hands! football? :confused: ).

Because of this I choose football as a turn off tought, it doesn't drag my mind into the sports, instead I get upset when I hear people talking about it.

But... if you were able to take a look at my wyfe ass, I bet that even you would end up getting your mind off whatever rings your bells. :)

But... if you were able to take a look at my wyfe ass, I bet that even you would end up getting your mind off whatever rings your bells. :)

no, not likely, YOUR ass, perhaps, but then i'm into forearms... A well muscled tanned hairy man chest with a cute pair of jeans and ...

attractive hands, or ... facelick

now ya got me goin....

OK, SOCCER Man, do you call it football there?

Please provide information as to your possible resemblence to Andy Garcia or Antonio Banderas, I shall expedite my passport application!

OK, SOCCER Man, do you call it football there?

Oh ok, FYI, by "there" you mean all the world but USA, so we (rest of the world) should say... you call it soccer there? ::P:

BTW, am still trying to get why the spacial suits, rugbiers hits harder and they're not using any shielding, they take it like men :lol:

Please provide information as to your possible resemblence to Andy Garcia or Antonio Banderas, I shall expedite my passport application!

Closer to Andy than Antonio... well, as the moon is closer to the sun than pluto. And no hair in the chest, sorry. :(

But now I know your tastes, I realize I lost my chances with you :sad:

The position really depends on the man for me- they all hit different spots depending on their size

my favorite is hard to explain i like when my girl lays on her back and then i lay on top of one leg and under another so that our bodies form a T with both of us laying on our sides. We both like it cuz we can watch my dick slide in and out of her pussy easily

My favorite is doggie style, that hits the spot and i like it hard so its easiest on him in that respect, his is spooning i like that as well then he can gently pull my hair as i cum

my sentiments exactly, i love doggy style, i love it hard....... and when i'm on my back, with my legs high. deep penetration always

My wife can have an orgasm just by having her nipples licked, so we like it with her on top facing me. When she is on top riding me and I am licking her nipples, she says it feels like her pussy is being licked and fucked at the same time. facelick

give me doggy style any day..makes for a great o..he likes the women on top facing him loves playing with boobs and watching them bounce

Well, I have 3 favorites.

When we are doing "in between" sex, you know not aggressive but not "making love" either. I like to be on top. Because then when he has cum, I can mess with him. I tighten up my K muscles and it sends him through the roof. I have made him cum a second time just by using my muscles like this. :D

When we are going out right at it, aggressive style, I love doggy. Dog gets a good hold of my hips, he can pull on my hair, and smack my ass.

Ok the third way is when we are making love. I like him on top, full weight on me moving in and out slowly. Stroking my hair and face kissing me on the head, neck, cheeks, and collar bone.

My fav: woman laying flat on her tummy with her legs together; I get on top, knees on each side of her hips and thrust down and in. Sitting tall and playing with her bum is fun for all and visually stimulating me. :D

ok what makes the girl on top facing the man more pleasurable ...is it the depth of the penis..is it the movement of the women....or is it a control factor men have not figured out yet

To get technical here for a moment..it's anatomy. The clit has more stimulation in that position..plus there is the bonus of easy access :D

P.S. I answered all of them facelick . Does that make me a bad girl?? :lol:

I enjoy laying flat on my stomach and having the guy enter my pussy from behind. If he winds up laying on my back that makes it even better because he can penetrate and go deeper. For a guy with a long penis, doggy style on all fours is better.

Favorite is probably doggie because it hits the spot just right. Close second is missionary but as previously described - ankles by his shoulders. Sometimes we get a really good groove going with one of my legs way up there, and the other still down on the bed. Kind of like scissors. Spooning works, too. Heck, it's all good. :)

My new favorite other was one we found on a lazy night where neither of us wanted to be on top. It's also great now that I'm expecting because the baby belly doesn't get in the way. If you're the girl, you do have to be able to spread pretty far. Here's how it goes:

Man lays on his side, woman lays on her back. One leg of the woman goes up on a shoulder of the man and the other splits left to follow or intertwine with the legs of the man. It's a great position because it really opens the woman up for her to play with herself or for her man to while he fucks her. It about drives me nuts to be taking my time at a great angle (rubs the wall real nice) and having my clit played with. If you like a good tease, it's great for him to rub either up over the clit, or towards the perineum, or just do some shallow teasing.

Oh, and BTW, if this is what scissor is, sorry I just took all that time to explain something I probably should have known, but it was fun thinking about anyway. facelick

My (Sprout's) fav is doggie, or any variation of it. I even got a tat of a black panther on my lower back so DH could do me doggie and still see my pussy!

DH's fav is any variation of doggie as well, but with rear entry!

my favorite is a counter top, desk...any platform equal to his height....we like to play "doctor" and "examining table" :EG:

Gee, this was pretty difficult because they all feel so good. But I'd have to say doggie for both of us. For me the angle must place more contact on the underside of the penis as it rubs against the pubic bone/g spot. For her, she says that it hits her g-spot real well.

Another favorite is a take off on the missionary position but instead of the women's legs on the outside, the men's legs are on the outside. This makes for a lot of wonderful friction on all the parts involved. And you still have the ability to kiss and look each other in the eye while making love.

love doggie style love to see her titties bounce and sway while I am pounding from behind.

also love her to ride me her on top.

My fav: woman laying flat on her tummy with her legs together; I get on top, knees on each side of her hips and thrust down and in. Sitting tall and playing with her bum is fun for all and visually stimulating me. :D

Our fav is similar... except he is in a "push-up" position on top of me. This works great for vaginal or anal.

Of course, there are many others that we really like as well!!! :facelick:

For L, anything that has playmates hitting her G spot is a winner ?

Missionary is still our favorite most of the time. Part of that is because we love kissing. Part so we can see each others eyes. Part, just because it feeeels goooood.

Doggie is easily number two, with others being farther down the list.

Hello

My favorite position is doggie style. I enjoy it that way so I can also have oral sex at the same time, Even at my age (70) I am still enjoying a great sex life. I also like to be on top and using my vibrator,I have huge orgasms that way, lol.

Well, I was born in '69, so I kinda have TWO reasons for liking that number... but I voted for "All of the above" as I really don't have any preference.

I do know which ones get me off quicker than others, so I tend to do the ones that will allow me to 'last' first. :D

That also depends upon the partner I guess, so I'll just have to 'experiment' in the future. :facelick:

Any position is fine with me as long as it doesn't hurt and I have fun & orgasms.

But if I had to pick only one, I'd have to go with me on top.

• Like 1

We really like all of them. It really matters who we're with and what to mood is.

But to finish, I like to be on top. Partially this is because I can penetrate the most at orgasm, but also because I like being face-to-face at orgasm so I can kiss my playmate immediately afterwards.

Amelia says: "I really don't have a favorite... but if I had to pick, I'd say doggie style."