Favorite sexual position  

1,436 members have voted

1. 1. favorite sexual position

• doggie style
    • missionary
    • scissors
    • girl on top frontways
    • girl on top back to the man
    • (womens legs over her head on her back)
    • standing up rear entry
    • sitting in chair women facing man
    • man standing up women on edge of bed
    • other (must have description in comment)
    • All of them

STANDING UP! The guy has to be just the right height and stong enough...it helps if you are a petite girl....legs thrown over his arms...his hands holding your butt....It's WILD and gets me everytime!

Our favorite position is whatever is the mood of the moment! If we are hot and heavy, it's no hands barred! If we are in a loving mood then she prefers the missionary position. I prefer the missionary and her on top facing me when I feel loving.

:D

Gotta love the woman on top, peering down at you as she rocks back and forth, up and down, her chest heaving with every stroke....mmmmmm......Of course I like to add in my own little hip thrust on bottom in perfect time to add to her pleasure....that's why it's a favorite of both of ours....

T:8-0::

Mine is an all of the above and MORE. There are times when one feels better than the other, AND it depends on if we're playing with others or not.So, for Mr here it depends

Now, for mrs hmr, there is a definite favorite!

Depending on the night, left or right side, face down, bottom leg straight, other leg bent, me straddling the lower leg.In this position, I can hit her G-spot, and I'm able to move around some. The mrs. is able to move her lower body, she can hook her heal around my back or rotate her hips, and never miss the g-spot or a good stroke. Plus, she does love to be stroked hard and fast, in this position I'm able to stroke faster and get her to move in rhythm at a greater pace. I love it too b/c its guaranteed to get me off every time!!:8-0::

mr and mrs hmr

Women on top and doggie style have to be my favorites!!! Feeling a woman ride me while she's moaning in pleasure and seeing her beautiful breasts bounce up and down is a wonderful sight!!!!!! The woman I've been with recently loves doggie style b/c she likes me to pull her hair as I fuck her from behind....big turn on for her AND me:fun:

MmmmHmmm...I must say I love em all!!! Our moods definately tend to dictate our positions.If we're trying to get a stealth mode quickie in before the kids wake up it's typically me bent over the bed or bathroom counter taking it doggie style,lol....But in the end I seems to always end up in the same spine tingling,back rub from the inside,makes me want to squeal like a pig:rofl: "flat doggystyle"... I'm layed down flat on my stomach..he mounts the kitty from behind on his knees and goes to town facelick For ULTILMATE depth he'll latch his feet around my legs...1 word.....UNBELIEVEABLE!!!:fun:

I like the woman on top facing me. For some reason this position decreases stimulation for me and I last a long, long time, which means I get to enjoy the whole experience more. And, as a bonus I get to see and play with her tits, which is my favorite! :D

Mr. WS

I enjoy positions that allow for maximum penitration. On her back with legs over her head allows for a long, deep penitration. It also allows for uteral stimulation. Also by lifting her hips and aiming upward a man has the ability to massage a woman's G-spot (yes boys there really is one) and deliver many different orgasms. Ladies will stay very attentive when you do this. :D

I like the unexpected. Its not really the position for me. Its what happens before. My favoite seems to change from what I'm craving thats differnt than what I expect . Does anyone understand what I mean or am I on my own.(Even my husband cant understand what I mean when I try to explain.

If the gf and I had to pick just one it would be doggie.

For her,I think she prefers it because of the g-spot stimulation and for me it's seeing her thick juicy ass and being able to grab and smack it while I'm pumping away.

I think we have a few *variations* that we like a lot but probably the best is...

1) She is laying on her side and he squats sorta like a baseball catcher and pulls her to him with each thrust using his arms. This focuses on the upper wall of the vagina (i.e. g-spot a major +), allows for clitoral (+), breast stimulation(+), anal play, and I found if you're really flexible breathing and/or licking the clit. Doesn't put strain on the legs (+) which can lead to either tiring out or early ejaculation and it allows for deep penetration with eye contact (+). She can adjust her legs to be closed, open, knees to chest, whatever...its your average versatile good ole standby - and we *love it* lol.

Hey, what is the name of that game, where one person is the director and all the couples are blindfolded and arn't allowed to speak to each other and the director calls out the positions by number from the karma sutra..and all the couples have to fuck by the numbers..and both know what the positions are? It's so fun...to play and watch!

Gotta bark my approval too. A close second is me on my back with her facing me kneeled on one leg and the other in a squat. Great view too!

Male D

Maybe I overlooked it in the responses. But my favorite is me lying on my back with my legs slightly spread. The woman straddles one of my legs with her back to me, so one knee is between by legs and under my other leg and her other foot is slightly under my side. Great view and access to dierriere.

I voted women on back, with legs over her head... This is definitely the money position for Mrs Spoomonkey. She is a bendy little critter. :D

Spoomonkey

Ok I like to Spoon (gives hubby more opportunity to stimulate me)while hubby likes Doggie as i cup his b#lls with my hands..Its all good really. LOL

I like most any and all positions. I like to be able to see my cock slide in and out of a nice shaved pussy and I also like to suck on and play with nipples, it's all good. Fun poll.

I will have to ask the couple "wife" I play with what she likes tonight.

Magnum :)

How about positions that work well with the Gspot;Cowboy up(this position allows greater female control),rear entry standing up,rear entry lying down or any other position that facilitates pressure on the anterior(front)wall of the vagina with the head of the penis. :)

How can you possibly choose just one position out of all of those???? but I managed to after a bit of thought. I voted doggie but there are many favorites in that list

Our favorite position of late makes use of the fact that my bed is rather high off the ground. He stands at the edge of the bed and I lie on my back, works like a charm :)

i think we both like doggystyle the best....for me,he has full range of motion and can really pound me lol :eek: and for him he gets full penetration and can see everything,oh ya and it feels good :lol:

I have always liked standing up with him entering me from the rear. He loves looking at my ass and he gets a clear view of penetrating me--especially the further I lower my torso to the floor.

Recently, I was on my back on the dining room table with my hips slightly off the edge, my feet on his shoulders, he stood between my legs and dove in hard and fast. The sensation was fabulous.

I was once amused--and elated--by a partner. I was on my back in the king size bed and suddenly I shot my legs straight up and touched the headboard as he was pumping away. His eyes got wide, he looked over to his woman (who was busy with Mr LM) called out her name and said, "Look at this!"

LM :D

Spooning for sure. Nothing like ending a long hard day with a relaxing session of fun that talkes little effort. Besides, this way I get to play with here chest as well.

Next would be the doggie style. Either way, entry from behind rules.

In the past when I did my swinging it was usally doggie style95% of the time

With Deb & I she liked it hard doggie style, when my cock is hard it goes to my right with the head curving back towards my body, Deb says with a pillow under her ass & in missionary the head rubs her G-spot she said I was the only guy that could ever hit during pentrtion. "Other" me sitting with her sitting in my lap both facing the same direction

My favourite for a change, not your everyday position.

She lies on side on edge of bed facing away from the bed. Lower leg parallel to bed, upper leg vertical.

He straddles lower leg, outer foot on the floor, inner knee on the bed, with her upper leg resting on his shoulder.

Penetration is deep and touches unfamilliar spots (I'm told). Hands are free, with clit, breasts and bum in easy reach. Moving sideways allows contact with clit or G spot with practice.

I don't know how we discovered this one, I think we must have been playing naked twister.

H

Looks like I'm in with the in crowd here. I love doggie style.I also love missionary with my legs up on his shoulders.You don't miss an inch that way.

New here (sorta, posted here about a year ago, but couldn't remember my username and p-word *snicker*). Anyhoo, I picked other, but it's sorta standing, him behind me one...the other night we had to kinda rush, as one of the kidlets was waking up, so we quick ran into the bathroom, standing I bent way over, supporting myself on the tub, while he fucked me from behind...oh. my. god. That was probably one of the first quickies that ever did it for me *sigh*

Her on back at edge of bed, me standing. The view is great, tits are in easy reach and she can use her favorite vibe. facelick

Sweet

I love doing my wife on her back in the missionary position(she loves this position). Also when she is on top facing away from me.

69 is something we love and usually incorporate into our foreplay. Then we tend to do doggie style when we get down to it. He loves the sight of my ass high in the air and I love the friction on my clit if I tilt my hips just right.

I discussed this one with the wife several times. :) All she ever answered was, "I can get off in any position." :lol: Well, this got me to experimenting. Our bed is a little to high, but hotel bed are perfect. Doggy wins out every time. :D When I brought it up at a hotel last time, she finally admitted that doggy wins out in her book too. :fun: (Yeah, like I didn't know) Then she asked me if I could lower OUR bed a couple of inches. :fun: Sure, when we move into the new house.

My favorite is doggie style and, like Misty, I like my hair pulled. Joe's favorite is me on top facing him. We both love 69.

Wanda

I had to vote all of them...James really likes anything that involves rear entry and I like him on top - he hits me just right......

Jenn

Must love my doggie style baby! There is nothing like watching a nice ass jiggle as you are hitting hard from the back! Makes the blood flow just thinking of it!

ok what makes the girl on top facing the man more pleasurable ...is it the depth of the penis..is it the movement of the women....or is it a control factor men have not figured out yet

Several things about this position make it our favorite. Other than great clit stimulation and penetration, we like to see the expression on each other's faces when we cum.

Quiet Iowa Girl

My favorite is doggie style, that hits the spot and i like it hard so its easiest on him in that respect, his is spooning i like that as well then he can gently pull my hair as i cum

What can I say Im a Doggie girl myself, I like my hair pulled just a bit and a nice smack on the Rump is good sometimes. What better way to get all the deep penetration plus a little roughness all at once..... :8-0::

I really like sitting, girl on top facing me. We can have great penetration while kissing, enjoying nipple, tit and skin play, she can squirm and rock her clit and control my head as it gently strokes her cervix. Add us both doing rhythmic kegels in time with these motions and the pressure of her pussy "grasping" me as I swell myself into her can get the g-spot going, and gives my cock the feeling of being "milked." The intensity of all of this going on at once can build tremendous pass-out type orgasms if you take a relaxed, languorous, sensuous, rhythmic approach. With practice this can get so hot you can just keep doing it.. the spasms of her cuming gets me hard again in no time.

Doggie is great for g-spot stimulation, and vigorous, rambunctious fucking! Yeah, hair pulling, hip grasping, ass slapping, clit rubbing, tit squeezing, back scratching, neck biting..the combinations are endless.

After all that and for those times you just want to eat each other alive a good 69 session is hard to beat. Girl on top, boy on top.. its fun to mix it up, has immense visual and display appeal for both, great for giving her multi's or Chinese crackers, and for her to get him hard again, a-spot play and a good way to transition to all sorts of naughty anal fun.

We have 2 that are our favorites, one, doggie, the norm, who doesn't love that one.

The other, is something I just kind of started doing. The ms on her back, legs together and wayyyy over her head and her hips pivoted up off the bed. I squat/straddle like a frog and am on my hands also and I go to town on her. Drives her nuts and the couple of ladies I was comfortable enough with to try were very plesantly surprised. However after a while of that my legs are DEAD but it's worth it to see their faces. facelick :D

Being that I am only 4'11" and right around 100 pounds, I prefer to either be on top or do it doggy-style. Missionary position just tends to be too smothering for me because of my size and the size of the average man. I also like being able to control the action when I am on top ;)

Carol xoxoxo

Personaly I like a variety. My wife on the other hand seems to migrate into the doggy possition no matter where she starts out. So I guess I know what her vote would be.