I'm back in semiconductors now, but was an Air Traffic Controller for a few years and I know of a couple others in ATC that were probably swingers.

I'm back in semiconductors now, but was an Air Traffic Controller for a few years and I know of a couple others in ATC that were probably swingers.
Aviation and healthcare are well-represented...maybe over-represented...in the LS....always thought it had to do with the way we have to manage risk at work and the need to blow of steam at play.

Aviation and healthcare are well-represented...maybe over-represented...in the LS....always thought it had to do with the way we have to manage risk at work and the need to blow of steam at play.

Or it could be a healthy dose of confirmation bias.

The far northwest also has a lot of teachers and folks in law enforcement and healthcare, but our biggest regional anomaly is the sheer number of engineers and computer folks (because of Microsoft, Boeing and Google, plus their feeder industries).

truck driver. have a motel room every night to have a good time with. am able to host. Like to make new friends

Guest thewriter

I am a 100 Ton captain working in the oil field in Gulf of Mexico wife is a paralegal 4 years college.

I am a nurse DH owns a media consulting firm

Oh the change 5 years brings. I left nursing and went back to my previous profession of marketing. Husbands job went south, now he works at a boat dealership. Actually we are much happier with our professional lives.

Within an admin based role.. For now. Hoping to train for a year at a particularly hard school of knocks and follow the family line of military roles.

Been driving trucks for the last 16yrs. Know I'm not some old nasty, stanky, over weight, and lazy driver, lmao!! I like to say that to ppl because some truck drivers have gave trucking a bad image of truck drivers. I like to keep myself up and always look and smell good. That's the only way I can do what I do and be comfortable. So next time you see some nasty driver, just remember that all of us drivers don't look like that. Lol

Lizard is a Through & Through Geek & Manager

Lizardess is a retired Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant (both certs, really - for those of you in Health Care :-)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By eldiablo311
      I am just curious. To the experienced swingers...what occupations do people you know, including yourself, have that swing? I am just curious at the range of jobs swingers hold. I think this would be interesting to hear. I am pretty sure I know of some Air Traffic Controllers that are swingers, but not 100%. I am assuming it is pretty much everything from CEO to janitor but would be curious to know real life experiences in regards to this!
    • By James0978
      After some late night play last weekend, another couple we were with brought up the discussion that couples in the lifestyle are dominated by occupations that involve sales/business. Both my wife and myself are in this field, however we do not seem to think it is limited to that! Do we have a variety on here?!
    • By cplnuswing
      Besides the trying to get a feel for someone based on what their occupation is, which is sometimes accurate, sometimes not, are there any occupations that if someone does that for a living, you flat out wouldn't swing with them?

Cop? Divorce attorney? Minister or rabbi? Mortician?

What is it about some occupations that would either turn you off or else make you so skittish you would just take a pass instead of running the risk of your worst fears coming true?
    • By Syren
      Hello everyone,

I am curious about the education level of swingers.

What is your education level:
      GED
      High School Degree
      Bachelor's Degree
      Master's Degree
      Doctorate

Thanks!

Syren
    • By Unicorn101
      When searching for partners as a single girl I know that one needs to be careful about safety. Very rarely do I ever meet anyone from the Internet as I almost always have the instant bad vibe feeling. I have been emailing/texting a couple for about a week that found me on Pof... Thing is, no bad vibe gut reaction.... She is a funeral director of all things... But he says that he is a cop. That is what almost instantly put me at ease while talking to this couple. Am I being stupid or unsafe by feeling safer because the male claims to be a cop? I say claim because I have not met them yet but they sound very legit, lots of pics etc..