So why is "Lawyer" in italics and everything else is in regular type? Something maybe I should know?

The answer you gave shows up in Italics. So you're a lawyer huh?:EG:

well I (he or J) was in the automotive field for 25+ years. Last 5 years have been in the petroleum industry. D has been in the medical field for 30 years

I'm chief cook and bottle washer, grounds keeper, child care giver, handy man, sex slave :D and an independent/contract Medical Transcriptionist who does work for whoever needs me.

Ted is an electronics engineer with the "official" title at his present company of scientist, mainly working with mercury/emissions monitoring, which is EPA regulated ...he has designed a monitoring system that has a patent on it.

Teresa

I chose sales, I'm a fulltime insurance agent & a fill in bartender (kinda for fun) It's pretty hot really...both of my jobs sell things that enable people to get fucked down the road. ;)

I retired early and my sweetie is in an area of medicine and sees 20 to 30 patients a day.

I am in the process of developing a "Relationship Support" program to assist singles, couples or more solve issues they encounter. I am going to use movies, materials off the internet and other information I have. It is going to be challenging but fun. We also plan to use our very private front lawn are to host small weddings. I also have invented a device that will make traveling with "hang up" clothes much easier to manage. Also am busy developing an addition to "Lazy Susan" corners in kitchens. Just call me BUSY. Trying to keep up with my sweetie. Perhaps with the travel device we can become "millionaires" and use the device whenever we travel. Millionaires? SURE! If the government quits taking so much tax money one could just live! Swinging is the antidote for grabby government!!

Him, just retired after 31 yrs in pubic service, I mean Public service. She is in education...one more year until retirement.

I'm a temporarily pastor:hahaha: (no seriously). Wife is a stay at home mom but when she works she is a professor.

He: Retired AF and now Telecommunications Engineer for theAir Force.

She: Owner of a Retail Sales business.

Notice there are alot in the Medical Field. Do they know something about the widespread vanilla rumor that all swingers have aids?

Retired photographer/videographer in the fashion industry. Still do some video work for the local council.

M is a RN that happens to also be a Medical Administrator (combination Director of Nursing & Administrator)

Ms Pure is a retired accountant from DoD. She's the brains of the outfit......

The beauty toooooo. :D

mr. Full time Firefighter, come guys I know there is more of ya out there!

mrs. medical field- RT

I chose other since Oil and Gas industry Superintendent is not really in the construction industry. Is it???

I own a saw blade sharpeneing, and power tool repair business, I make maple syrup, and farm.

My wife is a nurses aid, and going to college to be an RN

First, thank you to all of the soldiers, both former and current.

Second, thank you to all of the men and women of law enforcement, my brothers and sisters.

Now my wife and I welcome you to the wonderful world of Worker's Compensation claims adjusting, though I am a 10 year department of corrections veteran (until I screwed up my shoulder breaking up a fight in the jail).

Great poll btw!!! Even though it's a couple of years old, its still incredibly interesting to read :D

We are ....two and the poll is for one only :lol:

she is a Private banker in Switzerland ..

he is Medical doctor

But is this so important in lifestyle ? :kissface:

IMG_0548.JPG

IMG_0575.JPG

The Mrs. has one of those jobs that, as soon as people hear what she does for a living, they hit her up for free advice. Consequentlly she prefers I dont say. It is a Doctorate level position though (Im so proud of her).

I on the other hand am a student preparing to get one of those jobs which, when people hear what I do they becomes extremelly self concious and try to act normal. I'm a psych major :).

Psychology

Mind if I ask what branch of Psychology you are practicing in?