SecretAsianMan

Have You Ever Walked In On Family Members Having Sex?

Just a silly question & reason to tell a story...

Have y'all ever walked in on your family members while they were having sex? (Parents? Grandparents? Siblings?) ...or had them walk in on you while you were having sex?

I haven't had any of my family members walk in on me having sex with anyone other than myself :lol:  (...but that's a different topic).

I have, however, wandered over to my parent's bedroom one night with math book in hand with a question for my dad about a homework problem I was having and just as I got by their bedroom door, I heard the distinctive rhythmic squeaking or bedsprings ... :eek: I promptly turned around and went back to my room ... figured my homework wasn't THAT important at that point. :lol:

I did walk in on my brother and his wife while they were having some fun. Seems like the only one that was embarrassed was my SIL. :D I still laugh.

• Like 1

I heard my parents having sex once when I was a teenager. I still cringe at the thought. My parents aren't outwardly affectionate with each other, which I think is a shame. But when I walked by their room and heard the sounds... bleah. Probably makes me go "ew" more because it was taboo than any other reason.

This past summer my husband and I were in our bedroom with our door locked fooling around while our kids where downstairs watching tv, suddenly the door goes flying open while my husband was on top and our 2 girls asked what were we doing, I have never seen my husband move that fast in his life. The 2 little stinkers managed to find the little metal pin that we use to open the locked doors.

• Like 1

My young daughter of maybe 3 or 4 I think walked in on her mommy and I once.

She later asked her mother, "Why was Daddy squishing you Mommy"?

• Like 1

Yes....sorta. Well like the Fuse, I overheard my parents when I was in high school. My room was next to theirs. Like most teens at 5:00 a.m. nothing will rouse them. Not that morning, it woke me up :eek: I was totally grossed out. The noises they made, EWWWW. Where is the barfing smiley when you need one! Unfortunately that thought of that image is forever engrained in my head...

I remember being very small, maybe 7 or 8, and coming home from school early to find my mother laying on top of my father, fully clothed. I figured they were just having cuddly time like they did with me, so I jumped up on the bed. My mother, startled, yelled "Go play in the park" because there was a park connected to our back yard. I was so excited, I never got to go to the park alone, so I happily trundled off with my barbies.

I really didn't realize anything was out of the ordinary until I grew up and I was like O.O!

I'm not sure why the concept of your parents having sex should gross anybody out. No, you don't necessarily want ring side seats, and perhaps you don't need to be chained to the fair side of the dividing wall between your two rooms, but gross out? I don't get it. How do you think you got into this world, immaculate conception? :lol:

Parents have sex. Shock! Film at 11! Child protective services called...

I'm not sure why the concept of your parents having sex should gross anybody out. No, you don't necessarily want ring side seats, and perhaps you don't need to be chained to the fair side of the dividing wall between your two rooms, but gross out? I don't get it. How do you think you got into this world, immaculate conception? :lol:

Parents have sex. Shock! Film at 11! Child protective services called...

I honestly don't know why it grossed me out. Sex was NEVER talked about. I never got the birds and the bee's talk, I had to figure it out on my own. Maybe it was how I veiwed sex at that time. All I know is I dont have a problem with them having sex, but I didnt want to hear it. (and it was my Mom and step-dad if that makes any difference). Immaculate conception not likely, but I am glad I dont remember being conceived :D

There are a few good reasons I can think of for the ick factor.

Number one, the incest taboo in many families puts up a wall between parents and children where they do not even acknowledge each other as sexual beings. My parents were never affectionate, let alone sexual with each other, in front of us kids. That was just not done -- maybe improper is the wrong word, maybe "super private" is a better way to put it. Therefore, their sexual activity felt improper when I encountered it, or at least the noise. Seeing something private of someone else's. TMI. Ick.

The other reason is that my parents were ill at ease enough with their own bodies to make me ill at ease at the thought of them colliding. Sorry if this offends anyone. It's not about weight; it's about their attitudes toward themselves.

When I was about 8 or 9 my Mom had asked me the night before to wake her in the morning. She was divorced then.

When I entered her bedroom and walked around the side of the bed...the covers were down just far enough that I could see that one of her boobs had managed to pop out of her nighty...and was lying there...exposed....there was no way I was going to stand there in front of my Mom...with her boob exposed and wake her from sleep.....nope.

That morning she woke to loud noises in the house...I told her I was sorry I had forgotten to wake her.....but now that I think about it...I am sure she probably suspected it.

Ah the ol' walkin' in on.....LOL The only thing worse than walking in on your parents having sex is walking in on a parent having sex. LOL My boys are quite used to it. LOL They walk in on us all the time the little bastards. LOL They now know to ask if it is safe to come in from outside. We just laugh. We teach them sex is beautiful and more than normal.

One day I came home early from high school early. My buddy, James, dropped me off as per usual. I approach the garage door and hear some noise from inside. I open up and here unusual muffled sounds of excited talking. I think to myself "Who is my Grandma talking to"?

I enter the kitchen and the noise becomes louder and more urgent. I step into the living room and hear "Oh Johny!!!! Oh Johny!!! Oh Johny" I throw up in my mouth a lil. Let's face it folks, What teenage boy wants to walk in and find out his 60 something year old grandma is a fucking screamer!

I get on the phone immediately. I call my buddy. The phone rang forEVER with a chorus of "OH JohnY"s singing in the back ground. My buddy finally picks up. I tell him "Dude! You gotta come pick me up"! His response was "Why". I wasn't in the mood to explain whilst my granny is getting railed in the background!

He, as true friend, picks me up saving me a surely awkward moment. LOL Looking back now! I am sooooo happy she was getting the shit! Her boyfriend was 15 years younger. LOL Crazy old lady born out of her time. LOL RIP

I never walked in on anyone, but when I was about 18 or so, my mom was dating a guy only 3 years older than me. :( It was really only a problem for me because our apartment couldn't have been any larger than 400-500 sq feet total. The walls where paper thin and it was all I ever heard every single night for almost a month. I finally moved out and never went back after that... It didn't gross me out as much as it pissed me off as I either had to be up really early for class or work and I wasn't getting sleep.

The thought of my parents having sex has never held an ick factor for me. Our family has always been very open regarding sexual items and I guess it just seemed normal. No I wouldn't want to see it and hearing it was troubling at times, but I knew it happened..

My young daughter of maybe 3 or 4 I think walked in on her mommy and I once.

She later asked her mother, "Why was Daddy squishing you Mommy"?

I am curious on what did you answer :rolleyes:

When I was in high school, I was masturbating by looking at this sexy actress in the late night movie and my father suddenly came into the room. Guess what, way to the bathroom goes through the bedroom. He did not say anything, just kept on walking towards the bathroom.

IIRC, the movie was Zebra Lounge and at that age I did not even knew the difference between pussy and asshole, forget about swinging :lol:

Honestly I don't recall if my wife said or if she told me what she told my daughter. Knowing my wife, she most likely told the child we were just playing or tickling in bed.

I was probably 13-14 when my brother invited me up to stay the weekend with him at the university he attended. He lived in the dorms and had a girlfriend who I knew. After I got there, we hung out a little but I was tired and went to bed. His roommate wasn't there and his girlfriend was staying the night "because it was too cold out." They were sleeping on the floor, and I was in his bed. I think I had barely fallen asleep when a soft moan woke me up. It was pretty dark and I probably rolled over, but I didn't say anything, just listened. After a minute or so, they must have figured I was still asleep and the next thing I remember was that I could smell that they had opened a condom.

So, I didn't really walk-in on them having sex, but my brother and his girlfriend had sex on the floor about 5 feet from the bed I was sleeping in.

• Like 2

A few years ago I had a FwB who had one of her daughters staying with her for a while. The daughter was around 17 and seemed to enjoy walking in on us. Did it a few times. We didn't lock the door. Saw no reason to. But the door was usually pulled shut. When she came in, we just stopped and talked with her until she decided to leave. It was almost like it was a game. Sadly, we could not return the favor.

Brian's mother walked in on us shortly after we had our first child to tell us he was crying (we already knew that!). We were both completely naked of course with Brian on top thrusting away furiously while Jo had her legs wrapped around him and her hands on his hips to give him a helping hand. It was very embarassing at the time but we both laugh about it now.

• Like 1

When my husband was in the navy we had some leave and went to visit family. For some reason no one had room for us, other than his grandparents. We said our goodnights and went to bed. Grandpa must have been hearing that we were not "sleeping" when he went went to bed for he hollered out "goodnight" and my instinct was to respond with a good night and I extricated my husband's cock out of my mouth so loud it popped (similar to that noise you make when you pop your finger out of your cheek)...said goodnight and after a few giggles we continued our devouring of each other. Needless to say, we weren't invited to stay there again either!

• Hot! 1

timswife28 said:
I extricated my husband's cock out of my mouth so loud it popped (similar to that noise you make when you pop your finger out of your cheek)...said goodnight and after a few giggles we continued our devouring of each other. Needless to say, we weren't invited to stay there again either!

*Laughing* - oh gosh, I'm not sure I'll ever hear that sound the same way again!