Calgetty

Pets in the room during sex?

Does anyone have issues with pets being in the same room during playtime? I think it would be a mite inelegant and awkward to have a 95 pound German Shepherd nigh ones' gonads. Do staring feline eyes interfere with concentration?

OMG! Nothing bugs me more than looking over at a dog that is as interested in our activities as we are. I just keep hearing its thoughts, "NICE! I do that and you break out the water hose on us!"

But seriously, pets are a great distraction! They get in the way and in the worst case, might even want to join in on the activities!

I say, no thank you!!! Pets outside!!

NO pets, no way. No no no... No cats, No dogs, no hamsters or gerbils. Only pets in the bedroom better be a pussy or a cock and I don't mean the ones with fur or feathers.

We have a tall king size bed and we have a tall, big english mastiff. His head is higher than the mattress and he loves to come plop in on the mattress and wake me up. I can only imagine what he'd do if we were in the middle of play time. Too close......out ya go! :eek:

CXXC said:
OMG! Nothing bugs me more than looking over at a dog that is as interested in our activities as we are. I just keep hearing its thoughts, "NICE! I do that and you break out the water hose on us!"

Now there's an idea - the water hose on us might feel good sometimes!

Pets are not people, might as well say 'Does it bother you if there is an extra chair in the room while you are having sex.'.

The dogs stay out, no questions asked.

We've got one cat that, when younger, would sleep on the bed with us. When playtime ensued, he would just sleep down at one corner of the bed, riding the storm out. He never bugged us, watched us, or really gave a damn what we were doing, as long as we stayed off his corner.

Guest warrencouple

Having two cats and a dog, when the wife and I play, any pets on the bed get booted. If they come back up, we pause, and boot them again. Twice and they get the idea. The dog generally gets the idea after the first boot, and curls up on her bed on the floor...

Pets are not people, might as well say 'Does it bother you if there is an extra chair in the room while you are having sex.'.

Yes, but chairs do not sniff.

Yes, but chairs do not sniff.

Or lick or whine or moan/groan beg, pant or drool! Thats my job!

I have had a few lady friends over the years that had cats and/or dogs that were usually allowed full bedroom access including during "thiose moments" which I found distracting at times. But, they usually left us alone after being ejected from the bed during play time. However, when things were cooling off during snuggle time or if I was staying overnight they would pile on and while they (the ladies) were in general "worth it" the only animal I want to sleep with is the female of the human race.

I did meet one long term online friend once who was traveling through my area and when I met her at her hotel room she had a lap dog which barked continuously and was somewhat intimidating. How ever once she and I were both nude and enjoying some "quality horizontal time" the dog went to a corner of the room and remained silent. Perhaps its barking inititially was urging me on and not trying to be protective but really encouraging me to get on with business.

I prefer only human pussies in bed with me!

You know, we had some friends over a few weeks back and we were playing. I have no idea where our dog was.... I hope nobody knew. :lol:

We once knew a couple who had a small dog. They never thought much about it until one night while they were making love, the dog jumped onto the bed and started licking "David's" balls. It was a bit of a shock!

After the dog's first taste, they were unable to break him of the habit. They had to lock him out of the bedroom when they felt romantic.

:)

• Confused 1

Alura said:
We once knew a couple who had a small dog. They never thought much about it until one night while they were making love, the dog jumped onto the bed and started licking "David's" balls. It was a bit of a shock!

After the dog's first taste, they were unable to break him of the habit. They had to lock him out of the bedroom when they felt romantic.

:)

That has to be the funniest thing I have heard in a while, lol. I'd be a little freaked out over it as well but hey, maybe we can learn a lesson from this. As a guy, don't start licking the other guys balls (uninvited) when they are making love, you get locked out of the bedroom. :lol:

I must say that I really do not like it. No reason for it and it does not need to be.

Although, with that said, we used to play in front of a 150 gal Aquarium...with many fish and some larger fish in it...I considered them my pets.

My cats are under my bed often and my dog (golden retriever) sleeps on the floor next to the bed. If we're feeling amorous I'm certainly not going to take the time, spoil the mood and make her leave the room. She's never given any indication that she's paid attention and unless she makes her presence known it will probably stay that way.

Or lick or whine or moan/groan beg, pant or drool! Thats my job!

Ha ha ha !! Too funny!

Our dog has a habit of sleeping in our room when we go to bed. We pay no attention to her. She doesn't sleep on the bed but is usually very near by.

Worst part about her being there is she sometimes gets in the way. If we get out of bed to change positions or whatever we have to nudge her to get her to move.

I've heard reports from two different secondhand sources of couples experiencing felinus pounceitus during playtime, and pouncing on parts that scream in agony when done so.

For us, the cat stays OUT (our cat attacks EVERYthing that moves, even passing feet), but the dog could care less what happens around him, so long as he can sleep until his next meal.

As long as the critters don't get in the way - I try to just focus on my partner(s) and ignore them ... (sometimes it can be a mood breaker to glance over and see an audience of four-pawed critters looking at ya with confused expressions). I had an ex-g/f who lived a studio apartment with two cats and it would *always* break the mood whenever they suddenly decided that THAT would be a good time to run around the apartment (and on top of us)

mikeandjenn2001 said:
We have a cat that Jen insists on him sleeping with us, but when play starts, he usually jumps off the bed and runs off.

Oh, dear. I'm with Jenn on this. My male cat Karma seems to believe that I am his bitch, but he's figured out that off the bed is the place to be when we're getting busy.

I'll let you know tomorrow if that's still true when there is a third with us. I hope. ;)

Cleo (girl cat) is unbelievably quiet. I rarely know WHERE she is unless I'm paying attention or she's snuggling my bare feet when I'm on my PC at my desk.

At a club I was doing a little playing with Lovinhim on my lap. I looked over and there was a guy standing there like three feet from us not moving an inch. I mean like a statue except to tilt his head from side to side like a dog does when contemplating something. Eyes wide open that never seemed to blink until we decided to move elsewhere. Very creepy. My first thought was that he looked like our dog (when we had one) who would do the exact same thing.

No pets in the bedroom during sex and never on the bed - ever.

We are dog and cat people. We don't really notice them during play time. One night we were have a FMF and the ladies were playing, and I was taking pics. When I looked at the pics, there was one of the cats on the headboard. None of us noticed. Pets aren't an issue really, shoo them away if they get in the way.

Yeah, but an extra chair has never come up and stuck a wet nose on my scrotum while the wife and I were fucking....fortunately the dog has only done it once. Apparently levitating banshees are a bit disquieting to a dog....

Chicup said:

Chicup, all I can say is you obviously don't have a dog :lol: There is nothing more distracting than going at it with your wife (or playmate) and notice your dog sitting there intently watching you :surrend: It's an instant mood killer for me :( When we have a house party I'll put the dogs in the laundry room when the play starts. But it's those impromptu times that tend to be disrupted when we forget to close the door.

Over the years our dog and at times dogs have never been a problem. Never get in the way never stare. We would say train your dog. We do tell people we have a dog... and if it's a problem they are not for us. Hell our dog has even made trips to parties and others houses... It allows to stay the night. The old joke from a movie applies... dog people should play with dog people... NOT THAT WE PLAY WITH THE DOG EVER! We do have a cat allergy (mostly long hair gunmetal grey ones). We won't even come to a house that has one of those.

Our house is so different. My husband and I are both animal lovers and the animal have free range of the house including the bedroom. When my husband and I first met he had an older cat that was totally in love with my husband. She always had to be with him. There were times that my husband and I were "Playing" and the cat climbed up on his back and took a ride and when we were done she would try to snuggle with us. That cat has since passed and we currently have four cats and two dogs. The cats just ignore us during the moment but the dogs are a different story. We have a lab and a pekenise and when we start playing the lab runs to couch and hides her head in shame..usually groaning as she does it. The peke climbs up on the bed, curls up my husbands pillow and watches. We are pretty good about ignoring him. When we are done both dogs come over to me and checks me out to make sure my husband hasnt hurt me and when they are satisfied that I am ok they curl on the bed and snuggle.

Although I have, on occasion, had a chair touch my nuts, I've never had one insist on trying to lick them....:eek: the arm chair stays..... Fido goes....

Impossible to do with our small dog in the room, very protective and will force her way between us. Definitely dog is out of the room during play time.

Guest mysticon

I usually like them out of the room during sex, I feel weird if they look at me; like a kid is watching me or something. Sometimes play has just happened on the spur of the moment, and we've left them in the room; but just because they were on the floor not paying attention.

This reminds me of something that happened while in the initial stages of "getting to know her".

When we first got together, I was spending the night. She had 3 cats and a dog, all of which had full access to her bedroom.

We had finished a marathon session (had to be at least 10 minutes ;):D ) and were sleeping it off, when I was rudely awakened by a rather loud and somewhat indignant yowling. I rolled over, nudged "Genie" and stated, "I think your cat is in distress" and then promptly went back to sleep. (10 minutes is a lot of work, right?)

I wasn't asleep long before i was getting a kick.

Distress? um, can you say having kittens? Literally? on my feet no less.

We now have 4 cats and a dog. The only animal allowed in the room now is the dog, and that's only because she wakes the kids up at night wanting to play.

Our lab gets protective when Marie gets loud. The new puggle is just to nosy and curious to stay off the bed during. Last night I enjoyed a couple in their living room and their dog sat quietly and watched the entire time, then came over for a pet and ear scratch on the break.

Does anyone have issues with pets being in the same room during playtime? I think it would be a mite inelegant and awkward to have a 95 pound German Shepherd nigh ones' gonads. Do staring feline eyes interfere with concentration?

My dog has been in the room before, when I was with my gf, it never seemed to bother either of us. I think she, the dog, just sleeps and ignored us...LOL...

When I was first married, I could not be comfortable with the cat in the room. My wife didn't care whether the cat was there or not.

After we started swinging and had many experiences with other people in the room or on the bed with us, it really seemed silly to care whether the cat was there or not.

Before my wife, I was dating this girl who had these 2 small dogs (forgot what breed) a male and female. At 1st I was kinda uncomfortable since the dogs liked to jump on the bed and get a little too close to certain parts. After that incident she would yell at the dogs right during sex to tell them to get off the bed. Imagine going at it hot and heavy and all of the sudden the girl just yells out "No, off the bed, off the bed, bad !" The 1st time she did that I instantly went limp and just could not get going anymore. I'm not sure if it was from the shock or me trying to not laugh in her face but there was no way I could keep going. She tried to get me going again but I just could not after that, rubbing and oral couldn't even get it up at that point. We both got a good chuckle out of that the next day.

Eventually after 2 or 3 days the dogs just stayed on the floor and it didn't really bother us anymore.

Low and behold, after we were screwing each other brains out for the 1st week the dogs might have learned something about sex ed cuz I think those 2 dogs were actually going at it more than we were :lol:

The dog got pregnant and had 4 or 5 puppies 2 or 3 weeks after we broke up.

On a side note, one of the dogs did clamp down on my friends nuts one day (pants still on) and held on for about 30 seconds or so.

I have to admit that girl liked to party, and most of the time I spent with her I was either buzzed or drunk 1/2 of the time.

When I was dating my first wife, her poodle hopped up on the bed one day and put her cold, wet nose right on my 'taint. She screamed when I hit bottom that time. Since then, any animal that can get on the bed by itself is banned from the room during playtime. Otherwise they can stay on the floor.

If I heard "No, off the bed, off the bed', I would also go limp :sad:

The canines to the nuts though :eek:.