I'm generally rubbing her back, reaching under for her breasts, touching her face or griping/stroking her hair (unless she is black, then we leave the hair alone, lol).

• Confused 1

On 6/6/2023 at 7:22 AM, ConfusedHubby said:

I'm generally rubbing her back, reaching under for her breasts, touching her face or griping/stroking her hair (unless she is black, then we leave the hair alone, lol).

???

14 hours ago, J&Wu said:

???

It was just a tongue in cheek joke.  A couple of my black female play partners (I am  black myself) have scolded me for touching their hair during oral.

Edited by ConfusedHubby

13 hours ago, ConfusedHubby said:

It was just a tongue in cheek joke.  A couple of my black female play partners (I am  black myself) have scolded me for touching their hair during oral.

Guess I was curious why it would be a sensitive area since my limited intimate experience with black ladies does not involve any unusual hair does or scolding.

On 5/15/2023 at 3:15 PM, let's do it again said:

I like the smell and taste of a  pussy that hasn't showered all day!

I used to be self-conscious about the (slight) smell my pussy had at the end of the day, and would offer to shower or wash up when offered oral.  The answer was always, "No."  After becoming bi and going down on women, I now understand why. It is a pleasant, human aroma and taste, sexually stimulating.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, J&Wu said:

Guess I was curious why it would be a sensitive area since my limited intimate experience with black ladies does not involve any unusual hair does or scolding.

It really was a joke, but a quick Google search reveals black women on average spend more than 4x that of white women on their hair preparation and products.   

Contrasting the hair care needs of my Caucasian wife with what I've observed from AA family members and friends, this seems on point.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, couplers said:

I used to be self-conscious about the (slight) smell my pussy had at the end of the day, and would offer to shower or wash up when offered oral.  The answer was always, "No."  After becoming bi and going down on women, I now understand why. It is a pleasant, human aroma and taste, sexually stimulating.  

Yummy, Yummy, interesting how this Blow Job Thread segueued down to the ever so tasty treat!

12 hours ago, J&Wu said:

interesting how this Blow Job Thread segueued down to the ever so tasty treat

After two pages of discussing fellatio, it was time to move on to the ever more popular cunnilingus.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, couplers said:

After two pages of discussing fellatio, it was time to move on to the ever more popular cunnilingus.

Think we have that licked. That’s an Alan joke, sorry. 

• Haha 3