Chris&Amelia

How do you feel about being naked?

What do you think of being seen naked?  

854 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of being seen naked?

• We enjoy it when strangers see us naked.
    • We enjoy it, but only if we're anonymous (i.e. e-mail with our faces blurred out)
    • It doesn't bother us, but doesn't thrill us either.
    • Only our spouses and selected playmates ever see us naked.
    • Never! Only the husband is allowed into her Burqa!

I would enjoy nudity if the temp was high enough, a bit of a cool breeze though and you might mistake me for Ms. K :D . We both sleep in the buff where there is warm covers but unless it is 78 degrees or more forget it.

Now in the right situation where there is enough excitement I do believe I would be okay. :cool:

I had to pick we enjoy it if we are anonymous. NOT because that's how I feel. Haha. But because that's how J. feels. He won't walk around naked. He won't sleep naked. After sex, he's got boxers on within 5 minutes. Unless I can convince him we NEED a shower ;) However - he doesn't mind taking pics, posting pics, having others see him...he just doesn't dig being nakey all the time.

I, on the other hand, generally prefer less clothing. Or none. :D We had one of J.'s friends staying with us for a while because his fiancee went all nuts and dumped him...the FIRST thing I do when I get home from work is hang out naked for a little bit - then I'll usually put shorts and a tank top on simply because not all our windows are curtained and there are a LOT of teenage boys in my suburb. I missed being nakey when we had a house guest. And if J. hadn't asked me to behave, I would have gone ahead and done as I usually do.

I have no moral issue with people seeing me naked. Nor do I believe that it REALLY offends anyone if I walk around my house naked. And I kinda like the air on my skin. Plus, I have crazy skin in the winter. If clothes rub on it too much I get all dry and itchy. And I hate lotion.

Being watched is thrilling...just walking around naked...no, not my cup of tea....but can definitely appreciate the others' form! A beautiful woman is a work of art. :kissface:

There was a time, once upon a time, when you would not catch me naked if my life depended on it. The whole body issues thing.

But now I love being naked, Dog watches me very closely when I am "in my altogether". I am being more open and risky in the pics I am willing to let people see. I even emailed a pic to someone I know. That never would have happened a year ago.

Do you want me to tell you what I am wearing right now? ;)

Based on this thread, can you guess?

prettylady said:

Um...earrings?

prettylady said:
...Do you want me to tell you what I am wearing right now? ;) Based on this thread, can you guess?

I'd guess lip gloss... :kissface:

Male D

prettylady said:

Only your boxing gloves? :)

I guess I am a little different here. I really don't like being totally naked. If I have a little something on, I am more comfortable. Probably body image issues. :o

I also think that a little something is much sexier than total nudity.

Blessings

Mrs. PL

As long time nudists, both at home and at resorts, both of us drop our clothes when we get home from work. At home, we wear nothing unless if we have to keep warm. If we have a couple over to our house for play, we usually are nude when they show up. A frustrating part of the swing club we go to is that clothes need to be worn. We would like to be able to strip at the club and stay that way.

We were nudists long before we came into the lifestyle, so being nude is normal for us. I often have friends at CF ask how I can be so 'self assured' without clothing at parties, so I guess it is natural for those of us that have accepted our bodies. There are also quite a few 'lifestylers' that frequent the nudist resorts..... :rolleyes: .......so for those who haven't tried it, it may be something to think about! :D

Anyone wanting to try the nudist lifestyle but don't know where to go can check out https://www.aanr.com/ the national org. for nudism.

NUDE RULES!! (at least at our house!)

well lets see when we really get into the groove of things i mean and that other person/s want to see us naked then we'll fall in line you know what i mean. ;)

We have no issues at all with nudity. At all.

However, I do find that others do lol, and I'm talking about swingers!

We were recently at a house party which has a pool. I'm out of wine and decide to walk to the bar to refill my glass. So I walk over there just in my thong...a house party, mind you. I received the most shocked looks from people lol. Almost to the point where I thought holy crap, maybe I need to put my top back on.....

BUT I DIDN'T!!

LOL

Shelly

I chose #4 for DH's sake. I wouldn't necessarily say it excites me to have other's see me, I just hate clothing in general. I am a BBW and have no issues when it comes to showing my body. DH OTOH, is not the exhibitionist that I am. I wear clothes only when I am cold or when I have to. I'm sitting here nekkid as I am posting in fact.

Oh I perfectly agree with this and have wanted to be nude around my children but my husband is against it after they are like three years old or so. So it's out when the kids are up but when they are in bed off go the clothes...lol.

J (the lady of the couple known as J & M)

Same here, I could "get away with going Au Natural up until my son was about 5 but then DH insisted that I cover up. He said Son was getting a little too old, so out of respect for DH's feelings, I began to cover up around Son, BUT.... once he's settled in bed at night, OFF come the clothes.

With my daughter however, DH will never convince me that I need to cover up. I want my daughter to learn to be comfortable with herself. The last thing I want for her is to be ashamed or self-conscious about her body!

It's interesting to me that most of the couples here are just the opposite of DH and myself, in that, for them, it's usually him that is comfortable in the buff, but with us, it's me (her) that prefers to go nekkid. DH rarely steps out of our bedroom without at least putting shorts on, even when the kidlets are sleeping soundly.

We are cool with nakedness, we prefer you be naked also ;) A little nakedness on the net but cautious as we can be. Actually we have been invited to Sun Aura but we are headed to Nashville that weekend. So it is gonna have to be another weekend getaway before it gets cold. ;)

Nekkid - we love nekkid!! Being new-dists (only about 3 years now, since we've become empty nesters), we have no issues with getting nekkid at the drop of a hat.

We recently bought a camper, and are visiting AANR campgrounds around the northeast. I'd much rather visit in the southeast or better yet, southwest, as the NE weather is too iffy to count on going nekkid...

Although it's funny, we won't be the only ones to be nekkid at a Lifestyle event - that makes me uncomfortable and feels creepy...

Val

Vals-Pals

I've been going to hot springs since I was a child so I was raised to not think anything one way or the other about nudity. So it basically does nothing for me either way when someone just sees me naked.

Having sex where other people can see us is another story. Especially if the person watching isn't necessarily supposed to be and especially if they don't know that we know they are there. So in other words the naughtier the voyeur and the bigger the thrill the voyeur is getting the bigger the thrill we get. I hope that makes some kind of sense...

Being longtime nudist (15 years), we do not have problem with nudity and are nude at home 95% of the time. We dress for our non-nudist friends but that's about it. We even sit on our back screen room nude most of the time, don't really care if the neighbors look.

We don't attend swingers clubs and really can't understand the general aversion that most swingers have against nudism. It is really quite funny :lol:

It depends really. I am NOT modest and love nudity. However, it also depends on the circumstances. We recently went to a house party...or so we thought lol. I go dressed to the NINES, 3 inch heels, thigh high stockings with bows lol...walk in and all of the other women are in jeans and tee shirts. I felt absolutely uncomfortable and underdressed. I wasn't even nude and I felt nude LOL. But if it is an atmosphere where everyone is comfortable in their skin I say hell yeah!

We are not nudists, we are exhibitionists. But we firmly believe in all things in the right place and at the right time.

Typically we'll be the first ones naked or having some form of sex and the last ones to get dressed. We like to be watched and will put ourselves in a position to be watched when the situation allows for it. Me getting a bj in a mall where people who don't appreciate these things is not going to happen. We also will not put true nudists in an uncomfortable situation by doing what we do in the wrong situation or surroundings.

In the end we love to be naked. Desire, Caliente and nude beaches. In the end we love to be watched. House parties, Tastebuds, in vehicles (truckers) and the jacuzzi bar at Desire (you haven't lived until you've licked chocolate sauce off your lover while he or she lays on the bar and 40 people watch).

XXX

We have no problems with nudity; long time nudists, over 20 years really, love resorts and beaches. at home we are nude when the temp allows... now that spring has arrived we are nude more than dressed at home....come on by sometime and will probably greet you at the door naturally...lol

Let's see . . . we almost always sleep naked, and have been known to hang around the house naked when the kidlets aren't around. We're fine being naked during play situations/house parties, and I'm usually topless by halfway through our favorite meet & greet. But would we go to a nudist camp or resort just so we could run around naked? Eh . . . probably not.

=)

I enjoy being naked, If I didn't have kids I would be naked from the moment I come home from work until time to sleep. I don't get to be naked around the house enough and as far as other people seeing me naked, I tried to get hubby to go some nudist club. He wouldn't so I have to be content with my home, but would so wouldn't care if other people were around. I am a medium sized person and no nude complex here. LOL

We've never been worried about our hideously-deformed bodies being seen, but now that we're swinging, the clothes come off easily and we are quite comfortable being naked around others at parties. Even when we're taking a break from play.

I'm pretty comfortable being naked - although I'm probably just short of being a "nudist / naturalist" ... I'll be naked if others are and/or I feel that they'd be comfortable with me being naked.

But I don't live in a naked-positive environment ... and can only be naked when I'm alone in my bedroom at home.

We voted it doesn't bother us, but doesn't thrill us either. We all so fit into only our spouses and selected playmates see us. We do wander about the house in the buff when we are alone and never think anything about it.

We have no problems with nudity. But the heating must be adequate. We like comfort!

Guest rdy46227

This is a split decision. She has to know everyone very well, or start playing, before she's comfortable being naked. Sometimes I have to be reminded to cover up.

We went with friends to a nudist campground (vanilla) and a swinger campground. It wasn't our cup of tea. Just wasn't into it. I was taught as a child to be modest. In fact to this day I have issues with changing at the gym. So no more nudist stuff for us...I like clothes on people too much until we get down to business...even taking it off is sexy.

I don't get excited by being nude - I just like it - was a skinny dipper from the time I was a small boy - love nude resorts, nude beaches - hell I only wear cloths to keep from being arrested. :) No - I am nude when ever I can be. I like the feeling of no clothes.

We both have been to clothing optional resorts and naked on our own outdoor deck in the summer without any problems. However I could never go to a totally nudist resort because for some reason I just don't feel comfortable eating naked.

I was never self-conscious, until after I was wounded. Now I'm pretty reluctant to get naked in front of people. When they see my scars, either they "avoid", looking, or are overly sympathetic, both of which make me very uncomfortable. Sometimes it's funny. They will try so hard, not to look , that their eyes will start to water.

Bob and I both enjoy and are comfortable being naked. We enjoy nude beaches and clothing optional resorts. I enjoy swing parties and like sweet tna will be topless fairly quickly at the event. My only issue with being naked is that it be warm when I am outdoors, the warmer the better.

• Like 1

We are nude almost all the time at home in the warmer months, if you know you when you arrive at our place will answer the door nude...which usually brings a smile for the newly arrivals...

When we go to others places does not take too much encouragement to get undressed ...

Winter time robes are the attire of choice...

We also go to local pool parties (vanilla) that nudity is expected/encouraged...

I love being naked...DH and I are often nude at home. We have been to several nude beaches also. We just got back from a swing-cation with 3 other couples. We had a large place on Islamorada Key. No nudity on the beach, but a lot in the house and around the outdoor hot tub.

I'm happy being naked at home, in front of people I know well. I am quite shy otherwise, my body is fine, but I'm no supermodel and I always end up secretly comparing myself to others. Once I'm turned on and with sexy people it's fine, but I could never strip off to show off to other people! Besides, they'd probably all turn around and walk out the room if I did!

I am always nude at home and love resorts and nude beaches. I have a lot of pics online and love being seen nude. My live-in girlfriend is not a nudist but she likes me being nude all the time.

Guest Stayingactive

We have been to a few nudist beaches and resorts, we have been in our hot tub naked with others, we have went skinny dipping in the lake with others so we are comfortable being naked with others as long as we feel the other people have a non judgmental attitude about us and nudity. We still need to feel comfortable to enjoy it. We wished we had more close friends that were nude friendly. Currently one couple loves to hear our nudist stories and we know the wife would like to participate with us but her husband isn't ready yet to try so we try to answer all their questions and build his comfort in the hopes they will try it on their own or with us someday.

We have shared some of our private more sexy pics with a few other people we had built a trust with and I think it was nice for my wife to get the positive feedback she did from both men and women we shared with. That is always exciting to share, see what others think and especially when you get positive feedback.

We have not played with others yet from a swinging stand point so I can't speak to playing naked with others but we do enjoy finding ways to have discrete or semi discrete sex time together outdoors or in semi public places. In the woods just off the hiking trail, on a balcony, in the car, etc. and in those situations we don't do it directly in front of anyone but if we were to be seen as long as the person(s) seeing were ok with it we would be too. The risk factor is extremely exciting for us but we also don't want to have unsuspecting people catch us that would be offended either. Don't think we have been caught yet. :-)

My wife and I are totally comfortable being nude. We have been nudists since the 70s and have spent most weekends over the years at nudist parks. When we were younger both my wife and I used to pose for nude drawing sessions and some nude photography sessions.

Guest Stayingactive

You have our pride and respect oc1234....always nice to meet long time nudists. :-) We wish we had started earlier in life......you can't go backwards in time.....but you can always look forward and take advantage of the time in front of you. We are trying to experience it as much as possible now.

You have our pride and respect oc1234....always nice to meet long time nudists. :-) We wish we had started earlier in life......you can't go backwards in time.....but you can always look forward and take advantage of the time in front of you. We are trying to experience it as much as possible now.

All my life I have enjoyed going nude. My mother mentioned that as a toddler, I used to run around nude outside whenever possible. My grandparents had a farm with a lot of wooded areas surrounding a little creek. As a kid, my brother and I spent several weeks each summer staying with them. As often as I could, I would sneak out and take off all my clothes which I would leave somewhere and then just walk around nude. I guess part of the thrill was not only being nude but also realizing my clothes were not even near me.

When I got older we moved to a house about a mile from a forest preserve with a lot of isolated trails. I spent a lot of nude time there exploring the trails.

When I was in college I was delighted when my roommate left for the weekend so I could hang around the room and sleep nude.

My wife and I got married while I was in graduate school. She was very shy at first. I was very interested in photography, and still am, so we used to go out to abandoned farm houses where I would shoot a lot of nude photographs of her. She got to really like it and was not at all afraid of someone seeing us. It just made it a little more exciting.

Guest Stayingactive

You have had some great naked life experiences oc1234. What a great story you shared. The photography session with the wife is both fun and arosuing. ;-)

My wife and I were brought up in strict religious homes. I hated clothes. I hated dressing up for church. The damn leather shoes always hurt my feet and mom wouldn't let me go play with the other kids because I would get my Sunday clothes dirty. My wife was confined to her home couldn't go on dates or to all girl sleep overs because good girls are proper and stay at home and keep their legs together and always in bed before nine. Well, we met in College. Love at first sight. We had sex like rabbits. We got married. I had met a guy at college who was raised a nudist. Went to his parents house many times. Loved the life style. Converted my wife to nudist life style. She loved the freedom and feel of being nude. Our parents lived 5 hours away so we were free. I tried to get my wife to dress really risky in public. She would not. She was afraid she would be thrown out or arrested. An old long time nudist guy told me that here are the rules of nudity in public. 1. A woman can show all of her breasts in public as long as her aureoles are covered. 2. She can show all her butt as long as the crack is covered or has something in it like a wedgie or a thong. 3. She can show all her front as long as no pubic hair or lips or crack showing there either. 4. She can show all of her assets bare in public only if its an accident like wind blowing up her dress or her breasts falling for everyone to see or when she bent over her whole bare bottom is showing as long as it is temporary. Meaning when she bends back up all is covered again. 5. All beaver spreads are legal anywhere any time even in church if it looks like an accident or it is plain the woman doesn't seem to know she is showing. 6. See through clothes seem to be perfectly ok. Show all you want. You are technically dressed.

My wife didn't believe me when I told her this. So, I showed her. Here is what we have seen on our travels. 1. A mom wife at the Gettysburg Civil War State Park in Tenn. She was wearing a white see through dress. In the sun the dress went transparent, she was nude. Yes she was a true Blonde with a cute birth mark on her right butt cheek and she had two boys with her and husband. Boys were 9 and 11. The Park Rangers said nothing nor anyone else. 2. Four Corners where NM, AZ. Co. Ut. meet. No police or Park Rangers. Several families with daughters ages from 8 to 15 topless. Wearing mini shorts showing their behinds. Moms in thong bathing suits and other very revealing bathing suits. Other women in see through clothes showing everything. I've seen so much of women wearing nothing but tshirts, see through clothes just as well be naked while shopping. My point is: our culture is getting tolerant with nudity. The most important thing is act natural not slutty or vulgar. Just act casual, natural. My wife loves being naked and I have been surprised at how very revealing clothes she has worn in public and swimming nude in hotel pools hasn't gotten her arrested or thrown out. Even nude at state parks at lakes, people seem to really enjoy her being so free an honest about it. Of course, use common since. Most of all carry yourself in a proper manner, no vulgarity.