JustAskJulie

Where do you want it (cum)?

I'm really lucky to have two women who will take my loads anywhere I want to shoot them. Bets is a real cumaholic though, and will eat it out of Janie's pussy or ass, and will lick it up off the floor, if we spill any. Janie prefers it straight from the tap:D, but will eat it out of Bets, if it's still warm, but doesn't like cold sperm. Bets will eat it as a condiment on food, and has.

She never disagrees what I ask right at the moment. Really likes me controlling her. Any choices are ok for us, tits, face, mouth, hips, hand job etc. She loves my cum so never wasted any of it. She likes to give me oral almost every day and always swallows.

Also, I love to see it on her breasts so it's ok for her. She likes to watch me when I cum on her tits. Facial is the most exciting one for us both. I enjoy it as much as she gives me oral.

I definitely prefer to cum inside a woman as it increases the feeling of intimacy and love for both of us, especially when having anal sex. Just lovely :-)

I definitely prefer to cum inside a woman as it increases the feeling of intimacy and love for both of us, especially when having anal sex. Just lovely :-)

I prefer it in my vagina, but the thought of a man sending part of his LIVING self into me is tremendously erotic and extremely intimate.

• Like 1

A coincidence that this thread got a bump, because now that I am trying to get pregnant with Red's baby, he only cums inside my vagina and nowhere else. Not allowed to waste any of it on Clair or Lora either, although the girls can certainly prep Red. Hubby can put it anywhere in or on me or the other girls, except in or near my pussy.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By sunbuckus
      There are men who are "one and done" for the night and others who can go a few times a night. I thought it would be interesting to hear the different refractory periods of the men here. Or, perhaps you were one but then switched to the other? Maybe you do certain exercises to help decrease your refractory period?

When we first dated, Mr. Sun was able to go a few times in the same night but now he's usually a one and done.
    • By km34
      Ms. Julie's thread about being able to stay hard after cumming made me think about the few times Keith has managed to orgasm without actually ejaculating which leads to him having multiple orgasms in one session, with no break at all needed in between.

I was wondering if any other men have been able to do this. I know I've read about techniques where men can learn to isolate the muscles but it is supposed to be a rather tedious process. The times it has happened to us have been purely accidental.

If you have been able to do this, what do you think causes it? Did you learn to do it or is it a specific activity or situation that allows it?

I think if more men were able to do this the whole "sex is over when the man cums" idea could be overturned sooooo much easier!
    • By J&D
      I was wandering around the internet and came across some sites about accidental creampies. Has this ever happened to anyone? What were the results?
    • By thewildside
      I want to know the opinions of ladies out there if they like it when their man cums inside their ass?