Guest Unregistered

Any women out there enjoy DP's?

Guest Unregistered

Do any women out there enjoy DP's? One in each hole? Do they hurt? My wife is curious and would like to try it out, but not if it hurts.

Are certain positions better/ easier to do for beginners than others?

Thanks!

wife likes DP with me and vibrator. patience, lots of lube and relaxation are the keys. we hope to find a partner for a MFM so she can experience this for real. doggy style works best for us.

For some reason I can't exactly explain, we've never gotten around to DP, although she has always been interested in it, for a lot of reasons, some of which are truly base, and knows with certainty that she will enjoy it hugely when it happens. It's perpetually on-the-table as a possibility and desire, when the right person and situation comes along.

We've done a little vaginal DP (logistics to that are a challenge!), but haven't really tried too much with the vaginal/anal DP.

The f in a mfm asked hubby and I to do dp. Neither of us fancied being that close to each other so it never happened. However, I have had two women, both experienced swingers, tell me that they have done dp and orgasms were 'best' they'd had.

L has done DPs on a few occasions and found them intense and exciting. She's interested in doing 3 at a time (a former playmate called this "air tight"), but hasn't made that happen yet. Each time that I was present with her for them, her position was her on top of one guy, the other behind her. Each time, she had the less-endowed guy in back (though some were pretty large anyway)

We've also done double vaginal several times with me and other guys. She LOVES this! Positions: her on me with other guy doggie. Also with her sitting on a guy's lap facing away and me in front of her; didn't work as well, as my legs cramped after 10 or so minutes, though L loved it. The best double vaginal was a few years back with a very well endowed friend and me. They'd been going at it a while, then took a break. I was on my back on his living room floor, L climbed on top of me, and we took a turn. She looked so good, he recovered slipped in with me, and -- wow! -- excellent for all of us. He exploded first, slipped out, L and I rolled over and kept going. Excellent!

Not sure why, but neither of these double flavors has happened in the last couple of years. I'm confident, though, that when the opportunity presents itself, L will gladly indulge in those again.

I have been in a DP a few times, and I've found that doing it on a sofa seems to work really well. Guy #1 sits on the sofa and the woman sits on top of him facing him, with him in her vagina. Guy #2 gets behind her and enters her ass. Guy #2 can lean into the woman, and rest his hands either on her, or against the back of the sofa. Everyone can get better balance on a sofa, as opposed to a bed, which seems to work a little better. This allows for better thrusting too. You can also reverse the position of the woman, and have the guy sitting on the sofa enter her ass, and the guy on top enter her vagina. Both are really fun!

I've done it twice. Both times I had the "other" guy in the rear.

It CAN hurt if you aren't patient and slow, and definitely use plenty of lube.

BUT.....it's by far the most memorable experience that I've ever had.

Since nobody has mentioned it yet, I've found it works best to try for a DP early in a play session, as sometimes you can have issues with both of the men staying hard if one or both of them has cum already.

My former partner and I tried a few times with the male half of a good playcouple of ours. We never quite got the job done for collapsing in a pile of laughter. But at least we had fun trying!

I agree that you need LOTS of lube for vagina/anal DP.....I tried a few time with 2 different couples. Best position for me was me on bed, lady on top leanong forward towards me while I am inside her vagina....after a few "storkes" to get her wet, get the hubby (or whoever has a "smaller" tool) to lube and enter her anally......one more advice: have the one in her rear come first and then the vaginal one later.....also best if hubby has her anally as he can do barback and better sensation when his sperm flows through crack on my cock....

Hubby and I have done a couple of DP's and I enjoyed it immensely. Very intense orgasm's. You do need lots of lube and patience and the ability to relax. And of course 2 men that aren't afraid of each other. LOL. Take your time and have fun doing it!

We've done DP a few times... sometimes she particularly craves it.

We've also done double vaginal, which was her all time fantasy, that took some doing, and a extra guy with a particularly long, and not super thick dick.

It also takes two guys that are very comfortable being around other guys, I'm not attracted to men but having a guy touch me doesn't freak me out, otherwise it won't work out.

Also as mentioned above me... do this sooner rather than later while playing, being very hard is pretty important, you can get away with being half hard or semi hard for regular sex but not when things are as tight as DP makes them. We had a failed DP session because it was attempted after I had come.

Take your time, be comfortable with your partners, use lots of lube, go slow, and just have fun with it.

We've done double vaginal several times during 3somes with our close male. Since we don't use condoms with him, both my wife and I can really feel what is happening. My wife does enjoy it, but it is a little more than my wife can handle size wise.

For me, I am really turned on by the fact that the two of us are giving my wife pleasure at the same time.

P just had her first DP this weekend. She wanted it and directed it. A couple of times I thought she'd stopped breathing or was going to pass out because her orgasms were so intense. It was quite awkward for our first attempt, but despite that was very intense.

We've tried it but my wife doesn't enjoy it all that much. My dick isn't very big so I go in her ass but it is kind of awkward. The man that we've done it with has a huge dick and we're going to try it with her friend who isn't as well hung.

I've had the same lady friend for years. We've each done anal, but not with each other. By the time we met, it wasn't something either of us was interested in anymore.

That said, if she still liked it and we had a man join us for sex, I'd love to be in her pussy while the other man was in her ass (with a condom), but it'll probably never happen and it's not something I'd ever miss, even in fantasy. No way would she allow a DP in her pussy.

How about a DP with pussy and mouth? That she'd be up for! We haven't swung yet, but the idea of her getting fucked doggie style by a new man while sucking me turns her on a lot.

Don't know, but we are going to find out in about 12 hours. Amy's boy-toy is coming to play ;)

soooooo......let's hear it.

:D

I've done double vaginal penetration but not one in each hole.

I'm not keen in that idea to be honest. I've got friends who've done it and they assure me its good fun and the orgasms are very intense.

But DVP was goooooood. And something I'd love to do again.

Wished I had read up on DP's before last nite. I got together for a FMM sessions-and in the heat of the monent Ray asked if I wanted to do a DP and I said yes. Lube and a condom did the trick, seemed to be a bigger thing for the guys than me. Guess it doesn't anything for me

something we've experianced is that if the guy that is going to be in her ass gets in first, things work out a lot better and easier for everyone.

Do any women out there enjoy DP's? One in each hole? Do they hurt? My wife is curious and would like to try it out, but not if it hurts.

Are certain positions better/ easier to do for beginners than others?

Thanks!

I have attempted DP with the couple I play with, he woud do it all the time, she is less enthusiastic about DP. She is not a big fan of anal so DP is not a priority for her. I must say that she has been a troop before and we have tried DP.

It usually does not last very long, she gets uncomfortable and the position seems to be difficult, I am guessing because she is not a big fan, If she was, I think the position would be a non issue.

Mrs akcouple loves the DVP, would do it regularly if we could, it's very difficult to get it to work. One guy at least has to be pretty long, and it helps if he's not super thick.

Same goes for normal DP, long cock, preferably not super thick, she doesn't do anal very often it's got to be when she's really horny and turned on, and then she always has an amazing orgasm from it.

Yes! So far I've only done it with my husband and toys (including my husband and a female friend with a strap-on- incredible!), but with the right man in which we were both extremely comfortable with (my hubby is the only man who'd get to "back" so to speak), it would be something I'd really enjoy. It's on my "to do list". Again, it would be a situation where we'd all have to know each other and feel really comfortable (and since we don't do MMF's, the other woman as well). We have about one couple we're considering this with, but we only get together with them every few months.

Yes YES HEEEELLLLL YES! It gives the BEST orgasms when done right! Train your partners correctly and prepare your body well and I Promise it DOES NOT get any better.

we have a single girl we started playing with, and she loves anal, and she wants one real bad, even if it is just me and the mrs with a strap on giving it to her!! I think is it hot as hell!!

We had a friend over for my birthday and made the attempt.

Unfortunately, the guys had both had too much to drink, and our M friend hadn't gotten enough sleep the night before, so he wasn't physically up for the experiment - though he gave it a valiant try, for which I thank him greatly! Our friend ended up with 3 fingers in my ass while W was inside my pussy. It was a fantastic sensation, and we can all hardly wait to try the real thing and have both guys deep inside me together!

Unfortunately, we probably won't get the chance to try again for several months, due to distance factors.

But next time, I'm setting a 1-Drink maximum for all of us! ;)

Z

Guest shagyd03

we havent really tried it with a human yet...the vibrator does a good job.....but i prefer something smaller than my hubby in my anal area...we went to try my B-in law (whom we have played with ) but since the last time he had grown more so i got scared and couldnt do it...but it was nice to have them both on me.

Lin described it this way. "If the woman likes anal, she'll love a DP. If she doesn't, she most likely won't, since she'll be too focussed on the anal portion of it to be able to relax and enjoy it." I will add that Lin really has to be in the mood for a DP, and it's only happened a few times - less than a dozen, I'd say.

Her experience is that the anal portion of the DP doesn't intensify the vaginal sensations, rather the vaginal portion intensifies the anal sensation - if that makes any sense. She never orgasms from straight anal sex, and we've only done that a few times because she really has to be super excited before she can get into it. She orgasms from DP for the same reason, and the added vaginal stimulation is what she needs to take her over the top.

As far as positions go, I'm sure you've seen the classic DP position with the woman lying on top of a man, facing him, with him penetrating her from the front, while the second man penetrates her anally from the rear. We've found that position rarely works for us, as the man attempting rear entry has to be pretty well equipped to make it work. That's just because of the angles involved. Lin says that any guy big enough to take her anally that way is just too big to take her anally in the first place. Oh we've done it successfully a time or two, but never satisfactorily.

The position that works best for us, is I sit on the edge of the bed and lay back. Lin then sits on top of me, facing away from me, and slips me into her back door. Once she's settled, the second man can simply walk up to her, position himself between our spread legs, and enter her from the front. His thrusts into her vagina this way drives her rear end down onto me, providing the necessary friction for the position to work. Yes, basically I just lay there and enjoy the feeling of her riding me.

Her orgasms in this position are mind-blowing, but they're very different from the orgasms she achieves during regular vaginal sex, They're incredibly intense, and she says they just feel like they're coming from much "deeper" inside her. Again, the anal penetration doesn't intensify the vaginal sensations, rather the vaginal thrusting intensifies the anal sensations. She hasn't quite squirted during orgasm in this position, but her vagina does gush her natural lubrication in trickles that I can feel running down my penis. All three of us wind up a wet, sticky mess, but a very satisfied wet, sticky mess, I must say.

As my screen name implies, Yes, I have done DP with an old girl friend I used to have. She LOVED anal. We did it a couple of times with a bud of mine. He is shorter and thick, I'm longer and thinner. She LOVED it! I'm average size. I was in back, he in front. He layed down, her strattling him, me from behind. It IS my favorite sex period. I use toys with my current, we do DVP often and she cums like crazy. I would kill to do DVP, DP with a couple. I'm not bothered buy having me cock rubbing another mans cock while doing DVP, would not mind at all. Wish I could get the current GF to swing, but she is NO WAY into it. I'm here on my own. Another bud wants to find a woman we can do DP, DVP with, He is over his marriage and wants to play. Easier said then done. Not to mention I don't want to be unfaithful.

I forgot to add, just reading this thread has my cock hard and I'm gently stroking it, just a bit. You ladies who do DVP and love it, I LOVE you!!, good for you.

My wife wants very much to try a DVP. DP in both holes, not so much but she might be willing to try. But, DVP? Absolutely. #1 on the fantasy hit parade.

Some time ago, we were contacted by a single male. He didn't really seem to fit what we wanted, but we figured we'd give him a try. But, as a first step we just went directly to asking him if he'd be willing to DVP; i.e. the men's penises are touching each other while in her.

His response was hysterical "I think I made a mistake" We haven't heard from him since :lol:

Just the opposite for me. We have tried double hole, both with vibrator and another partner. Tried DVP with the vibrator. No desire to try it with a live one.

Guest newplaytoys

i too enjoy dps, have experienced alot of them . the orgasms are very intense this way .have also had the fun of tp,s also three guys , alot to concentrate on but well worth it . but you need the right guys also .

I can't wait for my first human DP ~ have done it with Mr. LP & toys, but I want the real thing!! I love anal; these are the most intense orgasms for me ~ yummy!

Has anyone tried anal with a Sybian? Mr. LP is getting me one for Valentines day (lucky me!)...

Guest newplaytoys

lilypuss

thats one i have not done , please let me know how that is . it even sounds incredible . you have to let us know how this works out .

On a more negative note........................

I have done them a few times. They were fun at the time. I don't do them anymore for a few reasons.

Dr. Drew had a good article in Playboy a few months ago about Anal sex. He says it is very bad. The one thing that sticks out in my head is that he said the rectal prothetics business is booming.

Just thought I would mention it.

I have done them a few times. They were fun at the time. I don't do them anymore for a few reasons.

Dr. Drew had a good article in Playboy a few months ago about Anal sex. He says it is very bad. The one thing that sticks out in my head is that he said the rectal prothetics business is booming.

Found the article, but he really just mentions it in passing. The reference to anal prosthetics is just to a single person in the profession. I'd rather see studies.

Anal sex isn't for everyone. True, the anus hasn't been designed for penile penetration. Some (both giving and receiving) enjoy it very. If they're willing and do it safely, I don't see the harm.

I enjoy DP, but with a very select group of guys. Quite a bit of team work and patience.

My preferred positon is with a guy sitting on a couch, me on top of him and the second guy on top. Feel I can control the "movement" of two dicks a lot better.

Jamie

i too enjoy dps, have experienced alot of them . the orgasms are very intense this way .have also had the fun of tp,s also three guys , alot to concentrate on but well worth it . but you need the right guys also .

Right on!!! You sounds like a fun girl to play with...:)

Cheers

Dan Savage got a question on his podcast last year about whether anal sex caused problems later in life. His answer was "if anal sex caused loss of bowel control, don't you think the fundamentalists would be shouting it from the rooftops as God's judgment on queers?"

My wife loves it. I do her in the ass with a vibrator while I screw her pussy all the time.

She also loved to have a vibrating butt plug in her ass while we screw. Never done

the MFM thing and I don't really want to. She has said she wouldn't be comfortable with

that either. But as far as insertion goes, she loves it.

Guest newplaytoys

had a first last night ,

did a double vaginal and and one in my ass at the same time , :lol:it was a little awkward but the guys finally managed . you talk about being stretched and full lol . had a couple of orgasms , :D

had a first last night ,

did a double vaginal and and one in my ass at the same time , :lol:it was a little awkward but the guys finally managed . you talk about being stretched and full lol . had a couple of orgasms , :D

How in the hell did you manage that logistically?!?! :confused:

Anal/vaginal DP is something I do with hubby and my bf Red, but only a couple of times a year when the three of us are rooming together, like on vacation. Red likes anal from time to time (about one a month), but having a dick in my bum isn't all that great for me and alone doesn't get me to orgasm. (I've never done anal with hubby because he's too thick.) But DP is pretty good, and different, for all of us and we all come. I know it's wierd, but hubby doesn't mind being in the room while Red and I have sex, but Red doesn't hang around when hubby and I are going at it. Red does, however, like doing the anal part of DP while I'm on top of hubby. He says that being on top of the pile and being inside my bum makes him feel in control/dominant.

A couple of observations. I think there is a lot of psychology in bum sex, especially for the guy. Red is the beta male in our relationship and is always telling me during sex and otherwise how I am his only woman, he will always be there for me and faithful to me no matter what. He loves for me to say during sex that I still love him, I am still his cunt, that he can have my pussy anytime he wants it. (At times David has been around for all this ritual and it doesn't phase him.) This was an especially intense thing with Red right after I married David. It may sound kind of sick, but Red is clearly happier as the beta male now than when he and I were together and talking about getting married ourselves. And no doubt about it, Red and David are deep buddies so being the beta male is probably Red's thing. But the fact that he is always the one to put it my bum when we do DP is a big thing for him.

Second observation - if anal is so great, why are the guys asking us girls to put a dildo or something in their bums?

had a first last night ,

I am impressed...Not sure how you got 2 cocks in your pussy while another did anal? Sounds awkward, but fun. :confused:

Guest newplaytoys

actually had seen this a few times in a porn movie , gang bang .

was always curios and my husband brought it up while we were playing with our friends.

i rode one guy , another from behind , those two were in my pussy . the third guy straddled me in front of guy from behind, he was able to slide his dick in my ass ,it was a bit awkward and a few tries but they or we finally got it to work . it was fun for all :D

My mind keeps coming back to Cirque du Soleil style performance. If anything can physically be accomplished, THEY are surely the ones that can do it.

actually had seen this a few times in a porn movie , gang bang .

was always curios and my husband brought it up while we were playing with our friends.

i rode one guy , another from behind , those two were in my pussy . the third guy straddled me in front of guy from behind, he was able to slide his dick in my ass ,it was a bit awkward and a few tries but they or we finally got it to work . it was fun for all :D

Wow...OK...Having a hard time visuallizing the position of the guys? Still can't see how you got 2 cocks in your pussy while another in your ass??? I will have to keep an eye out for the movie you guys watched. :) The couple I play with, we can barely get her to do a DP with us (2) let along a 3rd. Although the husband would love to try...LOL...

We tried saturday night with a new guy... having trouble with the logistics for a dp. What is the best position for all of the participants? That is, if none of the three are porn stars? :lol: