Guest hot momma

Tits, does size matter?

For me it is if they are natural or not. I have been with women that have had 38DD and one that has less than I have. I know of a girl that has had the reduction done and says she feels better less back aches and no other problems. I know of some women that have implants and they won't let you touch them because they hurt, you can't suck on them or massage them at all. My question then is why get them if you can't enjoy touching and feeling them? I know that this isn't every woman's experience but the two I know have the same issues with theirs.

The wife's are 38C and the GF is 34B/C. For me I do tend to like the GF's better.

Does size matter?

Not in the slightest.

What matters is that they are a taboo area of your body to be showing to just anyone and the fact that you're allowing me to see and to touch and to stroke and to lick and to suck and to ....(you get the gist) is so naughty and intimate.

i'm DD plus and wish i was a C, carrying these things is a hassel, I would get them cut, but size matters to hubby and thus they are here to stay as they are, barring no medical reasons for there disappearance. Ok from some of my other posts they are the one thing that he is not unconditional on. :lol:

Most any breast size is OK by us...as long as there is something there and they're not hanging to the floor.

big breasts arent always a plus thats for sure. i do like the way they affect ppl though. sure, lots of ppl dont know i have a face but i look past all that at the money i have saved on traffic tickets. :lol:

Quick answer, NO.

It is the total package that matters. The personality is what matters. Think about it, "Hot Body" & zero personality vs okay body and killer personality, who would be more fun to be with?

Although, nipple sensitivity is a huge plus.

hot momma said:
Hey all you guys, which do you prefer, watermelons, or peaches? Or does the size of woman's breast even matter????

Nope, doesn't really matter. I am fond of larger natural breasts, but in the grand picture of it all it is just a visual thing and doesn't make any difference in how good the actual sex is. :rolleyes:

I must admit I'm a lover of the DD's and larger but, my lovely wife has the most beautiful set of C's you'll ever see. She has huge, dark areolas with almost grape sized nipples that just loved to be sucked. I certainly love to play with the larger ones but, nothing beats home nippleage....:)

Probably because I have had a large chest since the 6th grade, I find smaller women fascinating. I occassionally get the urge to see a pretty set of small pert breasts. But would I want them? No. I'm not a small gal. I'm not fat, but I'm definately not small. I have D's and they sit nicely on my frame. They fit me and make me curvy. Sometimes they get in the way - just last night I was getting undressed to shower and I kept bumping my nipples while I was trying to take down my hair - it was annoying me - but overall, I wouldn't change me. And size matter to me - because it makes me look even and balanced.

ohash01 said:
Probably because I have had a large chest since the 6th grade,.

I have had about the same size chest since....birth.

I like my chest, they are small little boobies.

They don't get in the way when I fight or work out and they are super sensitive to the touch, especially the tongue.

YA for small titties. :cheer:

Probably because I have had a large chest since the 6th grade, I find smaller women fascinating. I occassionally get the urge to see a pretty set of small pert breasts. But would I want them? No. I'm not a small gal. I'm not fat, but I'm definately not small. I have D's and they sit nicely on my frame. They fit me and make me curvy. Sometimes they get in the way - just last night I was getting undressed to shower and I kept bumping my nipples while I was trying to take down my hair - it was annoying me - but overall, I wouldn't change me. And size matter to me - because it makes me look even and balanced.

:iagree: That is me to a 'T'. (what does THAT saying mean??) Anyway, my only difference from ohash01 is that I didn't get big until 9th grade! I'm also a D, and I am fascinated by smaller breasts - not just real small ones, but anything less than a C. And anything that doesn't HANG (I guess I like perky breasts!) But, again like ohash01, I wouldn't trade mine - they FIT! And Roger loves them!

Sarah

I have seen gorgeous and not so gorgeous breasts (tits, boobs, sweater-meat, cones, etc. etc. etc.) in every cup size. I like a whole lot more of them than I don't like. (I'd guess the ratio is about 200:2) :)

Yeah for breasticles! (on women :lol: )

I'm happy to read most women are happy with what they have, whatever it is, and their men are just as happy. Like everything thing else in life, variety is fun. I think I look proportunate (spelling, I know) ... I'm 5'2", petite, and a "C" cup. Anything bigger on me would look weird, I think. And smaller wouldn't bother me in the least either.

I once dated a guy though who said I was the smallest person he ever dated ... he loves huge tits, so he would routinely date larger women because their chest size was normally bigger. For each his own, I reckon.

Like All Sizes facelick

My late wife was an A cup and my present wife is 44DDD. I have had wonderful sex with both. Of course, since starting to swing I have had sizes in between. The total woman is what is sexy, not one part.

I am old.

And have learned that the D Cup is great at 16 - 24, and when you are 44 the sweet peaches are better. I think a B with cute nipples is the very best. Sensitive nipples.

Otto

Hell no! My wife is a 32A with very big sensitive nipples, she can have an orgasm just by them being sucked, and she looks so sexy when her nipples are hard and sticking out, and her tits will never sag.

Breast appeal is much more relative to the frame of the woman than the exact measurement of the clevage.

That is my opinion. These dd-e would look horible on a size 2 frame. But on my frame BBW they are great.

Chantal

I don't go looking for the biggest breasts, just the sweetest looking butt. Ever notice that women obsess about breast size......the same as guys are about the size of they're penis? THOSE are the two types to stay away from.

Susan here, I'm lithe and small breasted. I have a Nicole Kidman body type. Never, ever, ever has being 'small' on top effected whether I was desirable. I think being really into my partners is sooooooooooo much more important :)

Doesn't matter one bit to me as long as they're real. My wife is small cup, great nips and very sensitive. Love'em just as they are.

When we married, my wife had 34 C. After kids and time, she now has real 42 F. I prefer the larger breasts. You can push them together and add another dimension to the word intercourse. She is also very popular with the other guys.

The total woman is what is sexy, not one part.

Have to agree with this philosophy. With respect to breast size, I have no preference, I enjoy all sizes. I do agree that making love to a woman with super-sensitive nipples is a highly erotic experience.

right now, I am breastfeeding and my baby prefers one side over the other so my left is barely B and my right is ample C...any thoughts on that?

sigh35 said:
right now, I am breastfeeding and my baby prefers one side over the other so my left is barely B and my right is ample C...any thoughts on that?

Nothing unattractive about unequal size. Does it make shopping for a nursing bra difficult? ::P:

I bought nursing bras, but they are pretty much inconveient in themselves, so I mostly just wear sports bras...pull it up and hang it out!!!

We like the 36/38's that stand up and look at you, not the ones that are big and hang down looking at your knees. Usual a lady has nice tits and poor shaped legs or the other way round, it is rare indeed to find a lady with both assets in perfect condition.

Hey Swingerooz,

I think you just described my breasts, and I'm not meaning they stand up and look at you either!!! LOL! Thanks!

But I'll say it like Patricia Heaton did on Everybody loves Raymond......

They're WORKING breasts!! LOL

Shelly

Well here is what I think lol from my experience I find very small tities have super sensative nipples, in fact know a girl that cumms!!! if you play with them! soooooooo I prefer the tiny ones!

cubnamy1995 said:
Here's my 2 cents.

uh...no.

Agree. It is all about who they are attached to. :D

Of course, I wouldn't mind having a portable set - you know, to take on trips and such. You could use them as a travel pillow on a plane, a seat cushion at sporting events, a flotation in case of the unexpected - and of course, something to diddle during an in room movie...

In that case, I'd want big and fluffy.

But since boobs aren't sold that way, I like the excitement of different boobs on different bodies. Boobs don't make the woman, I guess you could say ;)

I prefer a C or D cup with small areolas and taunt hard nipples. I do not like larger than DD and woman with areolas that cover their whole breast seem to just not do anything for me.

Now, that being said as a preference, I think that the attitude of the woman means a lot more than anything else. Beauty of a woman is so much more than her breasts, that mind behind them is much more important.

Well for me a woman Tit size is totally unimportant as her personality and attitude and aggressiveness is really what counts. Personally I like small tits and an active woman..

Breast size has never been a big deal for me. Lately, I have a particular attraction to women with small breasts. When I look at a small breasted women I think about how they would fit in my mouth while sucking on them.

Its a personal preference choice for sure, but for me it does make a difference.

One of my (Mr. Leo) first long term high school GF's had enormous breasts for her frame. while initially they were fun, she wasn't overly into playing with them, and I found them to get in the way. So ever since, consciously or unconsciously, I have had an affinity to smaller, boobies, up to a small C cup, but I definitely prefer smaller and perkier, so much more fun to play with!

Hey all you guys, which do you perfer, watermelons, or peaches? Or does the size of womens breast even matter????

I like tits that are just a little bit bigger then peaches. Now this by no way means that big tit girls are a deal breaker. Tits are something that will keep my hands and mouth busy while we are playing. :facelick:

It's quite amazing to me how many replies there are to this post. Maybe it is because boobs are so important to us guys.

Do I like big or small ones? Yes.

Do I like shaved or natural pussy? Yes

The list could go on. Having to choose an "either/or" is a lousy thing to have to do.

I have played with A cup to D cup and liked them all (provided they were attached to a real pleasant person.

No.

Like Spoo said...what matters is who they're attached to. For instance, if you're a man with big or small but perfect tits I'm out. If you're a woman with big or small tits but you're not nice, I'm out.

One of the reasons I coerced Mrs. Ekies into swingin' is so I wouldn't have to choose. I want both at the same time. Does this make me a bad person? Or at least greedy?

beaverbumber said best --- (attitude and aggressiveness) on a nice person, what else really matters.

Breasts can be any size just as long as they are suitable for gentle kissing.;)

I likely have an ideal in mind, which would be 36C, perky, pointing forward, nicely rounded, 3/8" protruding suckable nipples, surrounded by 1.5" brownish areolae.

Then when the girls come out, all rationality is lost... 32A, 44DD, 38B saggy, inverted nipples, etc... yummy, they're all good.

ON the subject of Breasts....

"They are only Uptown Shopping, for Downtown Business"! :lol:

But seriously folks.

Mrs. was a former a/b cup, she had a most wonderful implant job that placed the implants behind the pectoralis muscles. They are now a wonderful looking c/d with a slight hanging slope which adds to the natural look.. She has felt wonderful about herself since having them (once she got over the embarassment of the newness of having noticeable breasts).. She wears them well as she is tall 5'9" and long legs.. she doesn't look like a pair of tits with a woman attached to them, but rather a well formed woman. She looks great in clothing as well as naked. She turns me on more from her attitude and self confidence now.

But with all this.. I am now sometimes attracted to small almost flat chested women as playmates.. Mrs. is also shaved clean and I find myself at times fantasizing about a woman with a full natural bush!

So isn't variety truly the spice of life!?!

PS, I'm a sucker for a nice pair of nipples :flashing:

MMMMMMMMMM! TITS I LIKE THEM :facelick: Now getting back to the question of size, as you can till I enjoy them all. To me it depends what kind of mood I'm in and what intrigues me at the time. Holly will contest to the fact that I enjoy large breasted women as she is one of them (Love you Honey). There are times when we have played that I've looked at a partners small mounds and said to myself, self I could lick and suck on these two lovelies till god won't have me. So I guess what I'm saying in all this rambling is I just enjoy all sizes small, medium or large. Life is good enjoy a breast today :lol:

Mr. LFM, alias Dave