Guest hot momma

Tits, does size matter?

Thanks Flori_DAMAN for the post....I see we agree with each other. As they say "Size Matters" ROFL! Anyhow, my breasts are proportionate with my body type, so it's all good!

:8-0::

I like perky well formed breast the size does not reallly matter. I have DD myself and I enjoy them as does my hubby. The only negative thing about my size is I can't go out and buy those matching bra and panty sets that are so sexy. But my girlfriend can she has a size C awesome breast.

I'll be honest here... I'm a "tit man". I like a woman with nicely-sized and shaped breasts. It's what gets me turned on.

Notice I said "nicely-sized". This is a highly subjective term. On a petite woman, this may mean what others would consider "small".

This is pretty much limited to initial attraction because, frankly, once we get all hot and sweaty and naked with each other, a woman with small breasts will be just as arousing as a large-breasted woman.

But there is a big exception to the rule: gigantic, humongous breasts. Woman with incredibly large tits just turn me off.

(Disclaimer: If you have large breasts, please don't be offended. This is my personal opinion. And this is really aimed at woman who surgically "enhance" their breast size to freakish proportions.)

That a fake tits. (hey.. there's a topic for a poll)

(Cathy)

As a woman with natural very large breasts I took no offense to your comment.

I wish nature had left me at a D Cup size (which I was at age 12), but that was not to be.

The comment from the woman who wears the same size bra I do... I wasn't saying it in general about they get in the way. Mine are in the way. When I am premenstrual they are bigger, heavier, and so sore I have all I can do to put a bra on.... I also when I am premenstrual, seem to have this problem with opening doors and hitting myself in my sore boobs... nothing more annoying than that. That was what I mean by getting in the way lol. Some women do not have the above problem when they are premenstrual, but I always have since I was 10 years old.

I know that I will soon talk to my doctor about a reduction surgery and I can honestly say that when it happens that will be the 4th happiest day of my life.

:)

Originally posted by chanmari

So what were the first three happiest days of your life?? :fun:

Well, I'm betting she has three kids... ;)

Originally posted by BradAndJanet

Well, I'm betting she has three kids... ;)

I am betting on, her wedding day and two kids.....;)

Originally posted by Flori_DAMAN

Breast size is quite important to guys that are really shallow.

This comment's been eating at me for the past couple of days. If all a guy is interested in is physical appearance, then that's a true statement, but having made my comment earlier in the thread, I kinda got the impression that John might think I was a bit shallow in my thinking, which I assure you I'm not.

My position is this. Say you meet someone online and fall for their personality, never having seen them and then when you do meet, he/she falls far short of your expectations looks wise and you know almost immediately that you'll never be able to wake up to that face/body every day for the rest of your life, then what do you do? It's a hypothetical situation anyway as most people wouldn't fall for someone online sight unseen. My point, however, is that there must be a physical attraction as well as the emotional attraction in order to make a long-term relationship happen. At least for me. My first wife and my 2nd LTR both had small breasts, which may give reason to why I find larger breasts attractive, but I don't consider myself shallow for wanting to find a woman to share my life with who I not only get along with very well, but who also happens to have larger breasts. love-smiley-085.giflaughing-smiley-014.gif

I have a question for you ladies who have posted recently who have really large breasts. How sensitive are your nipples to stimulation? Now, don't throw rocks at me, its just a question. You might want to see my earlier post in this thread for a full explanation. And, for what it's worth, I've had two good friends who have had the breast reduction surgery and they both say it's the best thing they ever did. No more sore shoulders, etc.

Originally posted by ATAK

This comment's been eating at me for the past couple of days. If all a guy is interested in is physical appearance, then that's a true statement, but having made my comment earlier in the thread, I kinda got the impression that John might think I was a bit shallow in my thinking, which I assure you I'm not.

My position is this. Say you meet someone online and fall for their personality, never having seen them and then when you do meet, he/she falls far short of your expectations looks wise and you know almost immediately that you'll never be able to wake up to that face/body every day for the rest of your life, then what do you do? It's a hypothetical situation anyway as most people wouldn't fall for someone online sight unseen. My point, however, is that there must be a physical attraction as well as the emotional attraction in order to make a long-term relationship happen. At least for me. My first wife and my 2nd LTR both had small breasts, which may give reason to why I find larger breasts attractive, but I don't consider myself shallow for wanting to find a woman to share my life with who I not only get along with very well, but who also happens to have larger breasts. love-smiley-085.giflaughing-smiley-014.gif

Yeah your point is well taken. I didn't mean to imply you are shallow. Obviously you aren't. This is why I say my posts are the thoughts I may have at the time, however I am susceptible to not thinking things through sometimes and am more than willing to admit it. Chemistry involves more than the brain. Thanks.

I have breasts that are quite large (an E cup) which are made to look larger than they are because I'm flat-tummied (27 inch waist). I have always had large breasts (runs in the family....my sister and mother wear an M cup, but don't have flat tummies) since I was 11.

I have no back problems because of them and I attribute that to wearing good supporting bras (I think the cheapest I've ever paid for a bra was $56) and buy them at a Bra-tique, a store that specializes in bras and have been a customer there since I was 14. My mother always said buying bras was much like buying shoes...buy a cheap shoe, you're gonna have feet problems, buy a cheap bra, you'll have boob/back problems. Thank goodness that over the past ten years the bras have gotten to be sexier and sexier. You can now get the larger cup sizes in all kinds of lace and satin with matching panties. and in the past five years the lingerie industry has begun to address the needs of us larger breasted women. As for swimsuits, particularly thong bikinis since that's what I wear, the bra-tique carries several lines and if they don't have the top size I need, they always order it for me. Tho I am guilty of buying string tops too small just to show off!

The one problem that I have had is that for better clothes, I have to have them custom made (thank GOD my best friend is a seamstress and can sew up a storm) or have something rack purchased altered to fit me. At home, it's jeans or shorts and either T-shirts, belly tops (midrift tops) or tube tops. My best friend usually has to take a few tucks in my belly tops to make them fit correctly. I usually buy them to fit my breast size, but if I really like one, I'll buy the largest size they have no matter how tight it is around the breast.

I love my breasts! And I have to say I have enjoyed the attention that has come my way by them being as large as they are. I never hesitate to give a good titty shot when the opportunity arises!!

All I have as a claim to fame is a 9 inch dick and a nice handsome smile. I pay 3.95 for my underwear. I am always pleasantly flattered when someone finds my dick size to be exciting.

I am never insulted when people say size doesn' t count because I guess its the same for men as women huh.

I have always had the best times with females that are just plain fun to be with.

In answer to your question, Buck, my nipples are extremely sensitive. Three times in my life I have reached orgasm just by having my nipples sucked, licked, pinched, pulled, played with...but it takes a LOT of that for me to reach that plateau. facelick

I am also a nipple freak myself. I love nipples...male, female, my own. What's interesting tho is that over my lifetime I have had men drool over my breasts just looking at them, then when the time came to get nasty, they basically ignored them. True breast men are hard to find. Guys may get a woodie looking at nice breasts but it seems to stop there. Jim is probably the second true, died in the wool breast man I've met in my life. He never leaves them alone!! He's always doing something to them...even when we're just sitting watching tv! I tease him that mine are his security blanket...ya know the kind that a kid never lets go of, because that's how he is with them. Women are a bit more obliging and I believe this is because they know how good it feels. I have met far more bi-females who are true breast women then I have breast men.

I just hate to be involved in getting nasty and whisper to whomever, "Play with my nipples....pull my nipples...bite my nipples....lick my nipples". I'm always doing several things when playing and get frustrated a little when people get tunnel vision and can't concentrate on more than the one thing they're doing.

That's interesting. Quin. My wife's nipples are extremely sensitive like yours but she is barely a B-cup.....but oh, so nice and perky! If more women understood what you do about men they wouldn't be so hung up about showing their breasts (or not showing). I tease my women friends that "its a guy thing, you just wouldn't understand." (some do though) Good day to you Quinn.

(Cathy)

Originally posted by chanmari

So what were the first three happiest days of your life??

-------------------------------------------

Sorry I didn't respond sooner lol...

The 1st happiest day was the birth of my oldest child.

The 2nd happiest day was the birth of my second child.

The 3rd was the day I met Mike..

LOL you were almost right!

I love watermellons myself. Wife is 42D with 3 inches accross the nipples. You can rub them & not touch anything else & she will CUM all over the place.

Nipples are pink & very hard. She likes guys to CUM all over them & then rub it in. Says it helps keep her horny when either one of us rubs it in.

If a woman's breasts are roughly proportionate to the rest of her figure, then (IMHO) the size is largely irrelevant: I've found 32AA to be just as arousing as 36C. That said, I've little love for artificially enlarged breasts - the sort that don't change their shape whatever the relevant position of gravity.

Don't think every big size is artificial. These are NOT. Everything is mine. :mad:
If that comment was for my benefit, then you need to reach over and tweak down your sensitivity meter. Take another run through what I said: see anything there that says I believe all large breasts are artificial? Thought not. What was stated was a dislike for "artifically enlarged breasts".

I doubt I need to tell you where you can put your :mad: smilie.

(BTW, if your comment wasn't directed at me, you can disregard mine in its entirety ;) )

Well I hope sixe doesn't matter! Mine are small! It is so hard for me to find a bra that fits! A cups are still too small! But when I graduate from law school, that is the first thing I am buying. Some very nice boobs!

I find myself more attracted from average to smaller breasts. We played with a couple this last weekend where she was maybe an A and they totally turned me on. I'm only a B (C before kids :lol: ) and I like them, they fit my body well.

I have not touched a breast (other than my own).

When I do, I'll let you know if size had anything to do with the pleasure I received in "copping a feel." :D

LikeMinds321 said:
I have not touched a breast

This is the saddest thing I have ever read...

:(

I find myself more attracted from average to smaller breasts. We played with a couple this last weekend where she was maybe an A and they totally turned me on. I'm only a B (C before kids :lol: ) and I like them, they fit my body well.

I like all sizes, and from looking at your sls picture yours look like they fit fine to me. ::P:

Well I think mine seem to fit my body type & personality. I have that tom boyish to me. So, I don't think big boobs would fit me. You'd have to look st my SLS pic & let me know!

Well I think mine seem to fit my body type & personality. I have that tom boyish to me. So, I don't think big boobs would fit me. You'd have to look st my SLS pic & let me know!

Looks good to me. From what I can see in your pictures, I don't think you have much of a Tom boy look about you at all.

Looks good to me. From what I can see in your pictures, I don't think you have much of a Tom boy look about you at all.

Well thank you goodtimes. My dad favorite word to describe me was stout! I played softball! But a little has changed since I have had 2 kids! lol

BradAndJanet said:
Boobs=good. I don't care what size they are, I've never seen an ugly set in my life! :kissface:

-B

Brad, you either need to get out more often, or you need to visit Med beaches where German women in their 60's insist on going topless.

I don't care what anyone says to the contrary - a woman's nipples are not meant to point due south.

I ~COMPLETELY~ agree with TwoBookWyrms.

But, my personal preference is one of two things...confidence & responsiveness of the individual woman's breasts or 38 C's. I like 'em relatively big & pillowy (with a bit of sag from maturity. PLEASE ~not~ surgically-altered "things" resulting in boobs that are mostly sexually-numb & useless + un-naturally perfectly round & hard as basketballs.)

Guest luvn2gangsta

personally I prefer melons. small tits are boring you really cant have fun with them, try tit fucking a B cup, NOT HAPPENING! Tit fuck a D cup, and it's on like Donky Kong!

I prefer tits that don’t sag.

So that means small tits or fake tits.

Tits are a visual turn on for me. Once they look good I'm happy.

I like them all. My preference would probably be listed as larger natural breasts, but when it comes right down to it, it's more about how they fit the whole body then what size they are. Big tits look great on some women, and others you couldn't imagine with anything but small breasts. It's the whole package that turns me on, not just one feature.

Mr. WS

WesternSwing said:
I like them all. My preference would probably be listed as larger natural breasts, but when it comes right down to it, it's more about how they fit the whole body then what size they are. Big tits look great on some women, and others you couldn't imagine with anything but small breasts. It's the whole package that turns me on, not just one feature.

Mr. WS

Ditto You can't go just by the numbers either, because that doesn't tell you anything about their shape or placement or how they fit the person wearing them.

The way I figure, if a woman wants me to play with her tits and the rest of her is part of the equation; who am I to back away if her tits aren't perfectly perky and shaped according to my whim. I'm gonna help her out any way that I can. Oh sure, there are some criteria that have to be satisfied, but the most erogenous zone we have in our bodies is between our ears, so I could be just as happy burying my face in a pair of double H's as I could while sucking the nipples off a pair of a pair of double A's as long as her head is in it....we'll both be happy when we're done. All that being said, my personal fav's are about 38DD proportionate to body size of course. I saw a pic of a woman who weighed 320 pounds. She was over seven feet tall and each of her boobs weighed almost 50 pounds. She was drop dead gorgeous!! I guess the bottom line is "it's not what you are looking at, it's what you see that counts."

The size of a lady's breasts is not important. Keeping them is. Please, ladies, get mammograms done regularly.

Alura said:
The size of a lady's breasts is not important. Keeping them is. Please, ladies, get mammograms done regularly.

Thanks for the reminder Alura!!! It is a very important one!

Jenn

Alura said:

And if that doesn't help you keep them - it will help you keep "her".

Thanks for realigning our perspective! Always good to remember what's really important when all is said and done.

For me, it really doesn't matter what size a lady's breasts are. Sure, large, well-formed breasts are nice to look at, but when it comes time to get down and dirty, they aren't any more important to me than other body parts. However, enormous breasts on a petite woman tend to turn me off and fake breasts are just disgusting.

Great answers! It's great to see another guys point of view on this. My husband has always said more than a mouthful is too much.

I think the whole breast issue is relative to who answers the question.. same with the nipple size. I have big nipples too.. even tho I haven't had any kids.. I think it's just from having them sucked so much...lol... and I've found that guys love them (at least the same guys that love tits that are more than a mouthful. LOL

I have big nipples too and always have as far back as I can remember in my teens. I hate them though. :(

Small-breasted woman here :kissface:

I am a 32 C. Don't let the C fool you. A 32 C actually fits like an almost B. In other words...34 Bs bras are too big for me :sad:

Anyway, I am comfortable in my skin. Some men don't find them sexy...but they find other things about me very sexy.

On another note, I must say...many of our play partners tend to have larger breasts because I want my husband to experience the variety. In fact, someone that we played with this weekend has beautiful breasts. We had dinner and she wore a top to showcase them. Then...we all went swimming. I could tell that hubby approved. :claps:

nope size does not matter...my wife has 38C's my lover has 32b's, and frankly they can both have thier way with me anytime, anyplace...they are just both flat fun to be with! Her hubby said the same thing to me yesterday, he got them both for Sunday..his birthday is up coming...so they wanted to give him his first FMF play date...appears he went to work on Monday with two hours of sleep....a very lucky man!

Husband here. Renee has wonderful 32 B breasts with areola that almost completely fill up her roundness that I just adore!

I guess I am a nipple man even more than a breast man. But in all honesty, if she was a 34 DD it wouldn't make a difference, it's the woman, not the breast.

hot momma said:
Hey all you guys, which do you prefer, watermelons, or peaches? Or does the size of woman's breast even matter?

I tend to like peaches. I like a nice handful. :)

Mr. WS

I agree. I think that if a woman is well proportioned than she looks so much better. I have 38C breasts (they were larger before I started losing weight), and they are my pride and joy lol. Although they could use a lift, 3 children and 34 years of gravity haven't done them too bad lol.

Big breast are like fashion. One year they are in and another, there out. I'm a 40 D and love my breast and i also have extra sensetivaty in them. Yep, that's the spot. :lol: I remember when long legs were in and now it's big butts. All of us can't have the full package, So enjoy it while you have it. :kissface: