For blueguitar:

Nice profile. I only have few minor suggestions.

You could add more pictures of both of you. The ones you have are great, it would just be a little more enticing to see a few more when you get the chance.

From what you wrote, it seems you are more interested in hanging out with swingers than becoming swingers immediately, is that true? Regardless, I might put in a little more about your interests outside the bedroom, since you emphasize your desire to find friends.

Wow you guys are great at this, lol. Please give ours a look over too.

We are do_lei_me on sls

Hi do_lei_me,

I like your pics of her smile and eyes... attractive as well as artistic. The other pictures are sexy too, and what you wrote in your text is appealing.

However, you hit my biggest pet peeve... profiles that have no public pictures of the man. So many people do this! I am a woman who is intersted in MEN, and contrary to what some people think, there are some others out there like me. If a couple is interested in swapping, I think it's only fair if there are pictures of both halves of the couple. Otherwise, how is a woman supposed to know whether she is interested in the gentleman?

Sorry for venting on you. My suggestion for your profile is to please upload a few public pictures of Mr. do_lei_me.

Hi all! Just wondering if you could give us newbies a hand in making our sls site look tasteful and inviting. Any criticisms, comments, feedback, suggestions are welcome. We don't have a public site though, so you will have to do a search for us under the name "blueguitar".

Thanks in advance!

I like the profile. If you two were closer you would probably be someone we'd be interested in knowing more about. As time goes by I am sure you will add more pictures too. It seems to be a normal progression for profiles.

Good job!

Mr. Truelove

OK, JoAnn and I are going to put our profile up for public critique. Our appreciation for any comments or suggestions.

Michael

That was one of the best profiles I've read. Simple, straight to the point, and even had a pretty good picture of you both to look at.

I'm not sure I'd change anything about that as the profile seemed friendly enough that I felt I could simply ask anything that wasn't covered as an ice breaker to get to know you more.

Mr. Truelove

We are members on SLS and have met a couple of interesting people. We have met a couple that we really click with and have had an incredible night with them. However, no one is responding to our ad at this point, it's like SLS has died. Is anyone else experiencing this on SLS?

Feel free to go check out our ad we are happycouple2share

Any advice you can give to draw more attention to it will be much appreciated.

I'll risk sounding shallow here, but I would list a weight over a 0. I know it's a big debate among people, but it's not going to be a secret anymore once people meet you, or at the very least see more pictures of you. It's something people look at a lot, and will sometimes automatically eliminate you if you don't put anything there.

And speaking of pictures there is only one there. It's hard to tell what you look like accurately. I understand that if people are interested enough to ask, most people will share their photos, but some people would look at that and simply pass the profile over. I would definitely add some more pictures.

I think the text portion of the profile was fine though, and you seemed to convey what you are about pretty well.

Mr. Truelove

Wow...We'd love for you guys to look at and critique our profile.

SLS ID cataryna

First off the pictures are nice. I can understand people needing their privacy, and I enjoy mine. But I do appreciate it when people have nice clear photos of themselves and not some grainy/blurry photos.

The profile looked pretty good. Informative, and I always like it when the profile has a little bit of a personal feel to it. You did well in conveying your interests and what you are looking for.

The "NOT INTERESTED IN SINGLE MEN AT THIS TIME" is probably a bit excessive. There is a preference you can set so they cannot see you profile anyway. So as long as you change that, you won't need that line. All caps always looks a bit like screaming to many people as well.

I realize some people don't like putting their weight down, and I know it is a topic of debate. But personally I think a profile with a "0" is worse than anything else. They are going to know what you look like anyway, and if you put down a zero most people's mind gravitate to whatever is worst in their mind. It's a personal preference, and my opinion on it is, just to be honest and leave it at that. People are what they are.

Otherwise a great profile in my opinion.

Mr. Truelove

Wow you guys are great at this, lol. Please give ours a look over too.

We are do_lei_me on sls

I have to agree with Fuse here. No pictures of the men are a huge :nono: . Don't the women deserve to see pictures too? That being said I agree that the pictures of the female half are pretty sexy. I would like to see perhaps a picture that shows a idea of what the body looks like, even if it's simply a sillouette. I've never been fond of photos that only show tits and ass. The smile and eyes photos are very nice although being a little less blurry would make them even better.

Enough comments on the photos though. As far as the body of the profile goes it's pretty good. I like to see profiles that go a little deeper in interests simply because it gives a common ground to start from when chatting. And it helps for me to determine compatability.

Other than that, nice profile! :)

Mr. Truelove

Since I've gone a torn apart everyone elses profiles, I'd be happy if someone took their shots at mine. I have some problems I see in it but I am not sure how to fix them. I won't mention them yet though as I would like to get an honest assessment of it.

We are TheTrueloves on SLS.

Thanks in advance! :D

Mr. Truelove

Edit: for some reason that link omits a lot of our photos. So if you will just log onto SLS and search for "TheTrueloves" you'll see the true profile. I don't completely understand how their external profile works.

Thanks again...

Thanks for the comments guys. Those beautiful eyes in our profile are my husbands, :lol: . We will add some other pics. We had all our pics open but because we have an ass in the family we decided to make them private last week. Just havent had a chance to add some pics without the faces.

We will also add some more info on our interests though, thanks again.

I first notice pictures when opening a profile and I have to say that I don't know what that is on Mr coupleswing69 genitals. :o Is he wearing something, or did you block out that protion of the picture with scribbling? I would prefer seeing another type of picture up front.

Your first paragraph is where I wanted to make changes: "for safety reasons" can be taken out. I wouldn't mention that "it's been sometime since our last fun" because I don't think it helps your profile. And saying "NO fakes!" won't stop them from contacting you if they want to, so I'd take that statement out, it rings too loud when read. And if you say, "If you want to email that's fine." it sounds like you are so disinterested in being contacted, and more important, how is someone suppose to contact you unless they email? :confused:

You do a great job of telling people exactly what you'd like to do sexually. That shows you are confident enough to share what you like and what you want.

LM

Thanks very much guys! YEs we scribbled that part out and are working on G rated pics, altough Hubby has gotten rave reviews of my top half. :lol: I fixed the wording that you mentioned. I guess I wrote it on a day that I was irritated with SLS (the no response thing with us as well). Hopefully the new changes will bring about some good things!

Thanks again and any additional comments are welcome!

Since I've gone a torn apart everyone elses profiles, I'd be happy if someone took their shots at mine. I have some problems I see in it but I am not sure how to fix them. I won't mention them yet though as I would like to get an honest assessment of it.

We are TheTrueloves on SLS.

Thanks in advance! :D

Mr. Truelove

Edit: for some reason that link omits a lot of our photos. So if you will just log onto SLS and search for "TheTrueloves" you'll see the true profile. I don't completely understand how their external profile works.

Thanks again...

I love your profile!! Good pictures, and what you wrote makes me want to come over for a cookout and more facelick . I really like how mature and emotionally honest you sound. Too bad you live so damn far away.

One nit: the sentence "Interested in couples and single females in a secure and stable relationship". A single female isn't in a secure and stable relationship, so I'd change that to "Interested in couples in secure and stable relationships, and in single females".

What does "in some aspects" mean? In a cynical mood, I might wonder whether that means you just chat, as so many people do. Later in your profile you mention your experiences, but some people don't get that far.

You do a really good job of setting your boundaries in your profile. Some of that could be toned down without losing clarity. For instance,

"He is straight, absolutely sure of this, and has no interest in male male play of any kind. Accidental contact occurs when playing closely, and he is okay with that, but nothing more"

could be something like

"He is very straight and has no interest in male-male play of any kind, but understands that accidental contact happens occasionally".

But honestly, I'm just reaching here...your profile is outstanding the way it is. :kissface:

Excellent review fuse, I appreciate it. All the points you mentioned that I see now for some reason I wasn't seeing before.

Thanks, I'll make the changes.

Mr. Truelove

(Who cares about the distance, come on up sexy :D )

I thought that two things may be problems with my profile. First was the length of it. Like Fuse said, "some people don't get that far." I was interested in opinions on shortening it up, or even if there is such a thing as "too long." The second thing was that I felt it came off a little clerical or stale. Not a whole lot of personality showing through on the profile. But from what Fuse said maybe I am wrong on that. Thoughts?

Mr. Truelove

I enjoyed your profile TL. :rolleyes:

I agree with Fuse about the strait thing. It seems guys fall over themselves in some profiles about being strait. Say your strait and leave it at that. Everyone knows contact is made if you are all sharing a bed.

But I do like the profile. I to thought about the single female in a good relationship. But then again, if you can't relate to yourself who can you relate to. :confused:

prettylady said:
But then again, if you can't relate to yourself who can you relate to.

Haha. While I agree it's true that people should have a good relationship with themselves (especially women ::P: ) I took that section out.

:lol: Thanks

Since I've gone a torn apart everyone elses profiles, I'd be happy if someone took their shots at mine.

Great profile! I see you've edited it now and it looks great! (so, when are you guys visiting Florida???? :kissface: )

Sandy

We are do_lei_me on sls

You have in your profile everything we appreciate -- directness, positive tone, all "likes", no "dislikes". Here is our wish you find all that you want and more.

Mr. Truelove said:
Since I've gone a torn apart everyone elses profiles, I'd be happy if someone took their shots at mine.

I don't see anything to tear apart, though I see a couple of legs I would be happy to spread apart. ::P: You have done an exceptional job of telling people what you hope to gain in a relationship. Overall, your profile is very appealing.

LikeMinds321 said:
My goodness, it's been too long since you requested comments on your profile. Sorry it has taken this long for someone to reply. I only just came across it. :)

You have a profile that communicates many things that people appreciate knowing right from the start. I think you do it well and keep a consistent upbeat approach throughout. Your profile kept my interest all the way through, and that's good, considering it's a longer profile.

You've got pictures of both of you available to the public that clearly show your physical appearance in a tasteful way.

I'm not coming up with any suggestions for change.

Thanks for the review likeminds! It was nice to hear and very much appreciated!

Hello all! We have spruced up our profile some and would like any info yu may have to share. We are working on decent "g" rated pics instead of my top half being the first thing that you see.

We are coupleswing69 on SLS. Any comments at all are welcome!

Thanks again,

Well we haven't changed ours in quite some time, but if anyone wants to offer a some tid bits to ours that would be great! :D

MrMrsVanHlebar on SLS

pagan-lovers said:
Ours hasn't been changed in a while, if anyone has any suggestions for improvement I'm listening.

It's well written and well presented. One additional element and it will be perfect -- a picture of Mr. Pagan Lover.

Well we haven't changed ours in quite some time, but . . .

Your profile looks really good. Would not change a thing.

Nice profile NWGA couple. You stated very well who you are and what you are looking for.

See ya at the Grove. ;)

Mrs. D

This is our ad on SLS, recently redone.

Cant figure out why we only see our default pic from this link, but there are several more we uploaded to the ad.

We would like feedback from other lifestylers...

westtexascouple1991 at swinglifestyle.com

Thanks

K&S

This is our 1st attempt at an SLS ad [

Your profile looks good for either a first attempt or a second. I expect you will generate interest from all the right people. Good luck.

Michael

SweetTXCouple said:
Can't figure out why we only see our default pic from this link

Very well done. Don't think it's necessary to tell bisexual people that they need not ask. From our experience, bisexual people do not solicit same-gender contact from people whom they know are straight. And you leave a better overall impression when you avoid negatives in your profile. The Webmasters at SLS purposefully eliminate the extra pictures from external profiles as a way of enticing people who are not members to sign up.

you choose your own default pic on sls from the pics you allow to be public.

we checked our own profile from the whose on link, and then gave access to ourselves to view our private pics. so when we check our profile we see what anyone we give access to sees.

we did the same thing on yahoo messenger, we added ourselves to our messenger list so we can see how our avatar looks. we change it a lot according to our mood.

check our profile if ya like, if ya want to see our face pics ya would have to contact us there and we will give access, just let us know you are from swingersboard. let us know what ya think.

mrmrsfun on sls

Fun4Ds

I didn't understand this line: "and someday we will look back on this part of our lives, and leave together..."

It almost sounds like you'll leave life together, as in death.

Mrs. D

We'd be interested in you guys reviewing our profile too. Same user name (youngcalcpl)

Every time I look at it I think I'm missing something obvious but when I go to edit I can't come up with any real changes. Any ideas? I'm working on getting some more pictures we can agree on.

Not sure what good making it better will do since we'll probably be trying for our second child before long and have to take a break :rolleyes:

We need to update our profile a bit too...any suggestions? Same username as here...sexcupid. New pics? Better phrasing?

TIA,

Maria :kissface:

We would appreciate any comments about our profile too. We think we're getting the responses we're looking for and by the folks we want to spend time with. So, I guess mostly what I'm wondering is - what have we left unsaid or assumed that would help folks decide if we are the type of folks THEY are looking for. It seems to effectively filter out individuals with poor reading skills ? We're working on additional photos - just haven't gotten the planets to align on that task.

Bruce_Melissa on swinglifestyle.com

maybe I can piggy-back a related question - do most folks prefer the old profile view or the new???

Thanks

Bruce

Hapycmpr said:
Our SLS profile name is  happycmprs

I like it. I reads like a true personal expression. Proper grammar and correct punctuation, such as you have used, always reflect well. Only one thing to recommend, and I often say this. Why a picture of the woman and no picture of your man?

Hi there. We are ready for our first experience and would like some feedback on our profile. This is our first draft, and we're still waiting for our default picture to be approved. Thanks in advance for reviewing.

ReadyForThePlunge on SLS

WeMayTryIt said:
Hi there. We are ready for our first experience and would like some feedback on our profile. This is our first draft,

Our pictures are now available. In addition to the default pic, we have G-rated face and full-length pics of us together (private). Your feedback would be appreciated very much.

ReadyForThePlunge, I think that's a very impressive profile that explains your preferences very eloquently. I think folks that communicate well have a higher probability of finding what they are looking for. I wish you the best of luck locating new friends to take you on the ride of your life.

Alright, give us your review. *cringes a little* Ignore the preachiness at the bottom..I'll probably take that off when I get over being as irritated as I was.

CoupleOnGalvestonBay at swinglifestyle.com

I thought your profile was pretty good JonnyQuest, until I got to the bottom. Definitely get rid of your second note. Your profile is an advertisement to attract others, not a venue to educate the masses, in my opinion. For that reason, profiles that laps into preaching mode are generally an instant turn-off for us.

For the record, a profile with a statement like you quoted in your second note would also be an instant turn-off.

As I said, I just happened to get especially irritated at that. I come from the school where you speak up, get it out, and get on with it. Normally I am not that thin-skinned, they just caught me on a bad day :rollseyes

It's not staying. And it wasn't there before yesterday either. Your honesty is very much appreciated.

cubnamy1995 said:
OK, I would like to have an honest opinion on ours. Let us know what we can improve.

It's a bit too long. Most people don't read past the second or third paragraph.

cubnamy1995, I loved it. Instant attraction because of your cute, smiling picture with that devilish look in your eyes. I read fast, so I didn't think it was too long (or maybe you trimmed it already?)

-B

We had our original profile reviewed a couple of months ago. Since then, we've had some experience, created a new profile name and changed the content. In case you're wondering, we created a new profile, because our foresight was a bit short, and the initial name doesn't really reflect our long-term situation. The new profile better reflects us as a couple, and we've become lifetime members. We also blocked all users from the old profile. We would appreciate any feedback on the new profile. I don't think the public profile shows this, but we have public G-rated, full-body pics of both (no faces), and private face pics of both. Thanks!

tightlycoupled at swinglifestyle.com