OhioCouple

At what age and where did you lose your virginity?

The age I lost my virginity was...  

404 members have voted

1. 1. The age I lost my virginity was...

• Guy: 12 & Under
    • Guy: 13
    • Guy: 14
    • Guy: 15
    • Guy: 16
    • Guy: 17
    • Guy: 18
    • Guy: 19
    • Guy: 20
    • Guy: Over 20
    • Girl: 12 and under
    • Girl: 13
    • Girl: 14
    • Girl: 15
    • Girl: 16
    • Girl: 17
    • Girl: 18
    • Girl: 19
    • Girl: 20
    • Girl Over 20

I was 13.

Hubby was also 13.

We started dating when I was 15, he was 16, and we'd each been with 2 people before. We both really enjoyed our firsts, our seconds were not so great, and then we found each other and it was FANTASTIC. :)

For both of us, it was on Alicia's 21st. birthday. We were engaged at the time, she got a room at a local hotel where we were staying at, and that night we popped each others cherries. ;) It was yet to this day, one of most fun sexual experiences we've ever had either with each other or with anyone else.

I was 18, and in was my freshman year of college. I’d been dating the guy for a couple months. We were both virgins, and I thought he was the one . . . Anyway, we had tickets to see Les Miserables in Charlotte a week after the winter break. Campus was a bit over an hour from there, and I suggested we get a hotel, so we wouldn't have to drive back so late. I obsessed over what to wear, bought new lingerie . . . I even wore actual stockings, which I freakin' hated (and still do).

The play was wonderful, and afterward we came back to the hotel. He sat on the end of one of the beds and turned on the tv. Nothing was on but the Jerry Lewis telethon. I thanked him for the lovely evening, and kissed him. His eyes didn't leave the screen. I asked if there was anything special he wanted to do . . . he said no.

So I decided maybe he was nervous . . . And asked him to unzip my dress for me . . . He did, then went back to the tv. I made a point of slowly removing the dress . . . and nothing. I removed my slip . . . still nothing. I went into the bathroom, primped a bit, and tried to give myself a pep talk.

I came back and asked to see the remote. He said, “There's nothing on, “ and handed it to me. I tossed it to the corner of the room and asked if that's all he’s gonna' do tonight. (Mind you, I had no idea what I was doing, and it took a boatload of nerve to do this .) He just gaped at me . . . and said, "like what?"

You know those moments when you wish you could freeze time so you can break things and slap the stupid out of someone without getting caught?

I took a deep breath, and borrowed a line from Bull Durham. “I'm trying to seduce you, for God's sake, and I'm doing a damn poor job of it... Aren't I pretty?” He didn't get the reference (sigh), but he did at least say, “Oh. I didn't know you wanted to do that.”

What I wanted to say was, "No, I always dress like this when I do tv repair work."

What I did say was, "Well, yes. I thought that would be a nice way to cap off a romantic evening."

Him: Uhm, okay.

Me: (thinking--gee, don't get too excited there, fella) Well, if you don't really want to . . .

Him: It’s not that . . . I just didn’t know you were thinking about it tonight. I’m not exactly prepared.

Me: Lucky for you, I am.

I got out the candle I brought, lit it, and put a couple condoms on the night stand. Then I stood in front of him, and he just gave me a deer in the headlights kinda’ look. I suggested we start making out first, and go from there.

Eventually, we got down to business. He put on the condom, and entered me. But when he drew back, he popped all the way out--and he didn’t notice!! He just kept pumping away, with his cock between my legs. I was too mortified to say anything. So I laid there and waiting for him to finish. Once he did, he laid on top of me, and I start thinking, “This could only happen to ME ,” and “Well, at least I know he wasn’t lying about being a virgin.”

My warped sense of humor kicked in, but I had just enough tact to know that laughing just then was a bad idea, so I held it in. It got so that I was literally shaking, and tears began to stream down my eyes. My boyfriend lifted himself off me and looked down at me with concern. “Are you okay? Did I hurt you?”

Oh. My. God. That was it. I could not hold it in any longer, and literally laughed ‘till I fell off the bed. I laughed until my sides split, and all my makeup had run from the tears flowing down my face. When the laughter subsided, I caught my breath, and explained to my very perplexed boyfriend what had happened. He was doubtful, but I assured him it was true, and apologized for the laughter. I then asked if he would like to try again, so that we could cure ourselves of this pesky virginity.

The second attempt was technically successful, but I was still left thinking, “Is that all?” That feeling lasted pretty much the rest of the time we dated.

My first non-waterpik-induced orgasm happened about a year later, thanks to Mr. Sweet. He was 19 as well, and I was his first (but I didn't know that at the time).

=)

• Like 1

I was 14 and he was 17 and just out of HS. In the front seat of his Ford with me sitting on top facing him. I can still remember the feeling of being filled for the very first time. It was "wonderful" and I loved it when I felt him cum. We did it again the next night. We didn't know enough to worry about "preggo" but luckily, it didn't happen.

On a blanket under the bleachers at a football game in Anderson, Indiana at age 22. What a way to grow up....LOL.

Thanks Gail where ever you are.

I can't believe that I have never answered this one before.

I was 11 It was the first real boy girl partyI had gone to, we thought we were so grown up, the boys in jackets and ties and the girls in skirts and blouses or dresses. It was about a week before my 12th B-day and my "girlfriend" at the time was very sad as I was leaving for Flordia a few days later and wouldn't return before the school year ended. So she stole a few condoms from her older brothers night stand and took me to the family room in the basement. We had fooled around a little before this kissing and letting our hands wander, so this wasn't completely new. We spent some time kissing and I got her top and traiing bra off, I played with her small pink nipples and started sucking on them, she had her hand in my fly stroking me. We soon were nakid and had a hell of a time trying to figure out how to put a condom on.. lol

After a few attempts we got it figured out and we went at it, you would not belive how horrable it was, she was crying in pain, but begging me to continue, I did come but more out of fear of being caught and just wanting it over with than anything else, all in all mastribation was much better than what we did. We didn't talk about it the next week at school, and then I was gone, I didn't see her again till school started up again in the fall, we were nice to each other but no longer boyfriend girlfriend.

We moved on into different circles through the rest of Jr high and high school.

Flash forward 10 years and we run into each other at our 10 year reunion, later in the evening I asked her to dance and we both flashed back to our time in her basement. L and I were well into our swinging life by then, so after the dance I went to L and asked for a hall pass. Amy had been divorced two years earlier and was more than willing to try again, I can say with certinty that the 2nd time went much better even if once again it was only one time.

K

At my boyfriends house in his bed. We had done some touching, him my bare ass as we would kiss and he had had me touch his penis on the outside. We had been dating for three months. One day it progressed and it was the first time for both, he came within ten seconds, and it did get better thank god.

• Like 1

Guessing most won't believe me but I lost my virginity at age 32 to my now ex wife

Johnstarx5, how did you manage to stay a virgin until you were 32?

BTW... I do believe you.

Johnstarx5, how did you manage to stay a virgin until you were 32?

BTW... I do believe you.

LFM2

First thanks for believing me:)

To answer your question, I guess I was looking for someone special to loose my virginity to. In hindsite was it the right decision? I think so.

In hindsite was it the right decision? I think so.

And that's what matters. :)

Wife here:

Sunday, July 4, 1976. I as 17.

My High School boyfriend and I were watching the fireworks dispaly for the Bicentennial. We decided to have our own fireworks after the show.

Found a nice secluded spot and got the blanket out of the car (it was in the 90's at least so doing "it" in the car was out) and went at it. We were each others first.

It was a spur of the moment thing with no planning, so we did it bareback (I was on the pill at the time).

Yes, it did hurt, but I wanted to feel him shoot.

Back seat of a Ford Falcon here (couldn't afford the Mustang)!

I'm sensing a trend here....Maybe Ford ought to work this into an advertising campaign!!!!

First I had the Falcon and then traded it in on the Mustang. Both fun cars, but cramped, to say the least... Still driving Ford products to this day.

17. I had a neighbor girl show up after school and we went to my bedroom. I had no idea what I was doing. We used Vaseline as a lube and finally did her. She knew better and was not a virgin but apparently did not know enough. Thank God for collage and what I learned there!

I lost mine at my boyfriends house. I was 17yo and he was 27yo...it didn't hurt, I didn't bleed but it wasn't awesome either. It got better after that though...:-)

I was about 12 i had matured early (had a larger apendage than boys my age) the neighber girl 16 heard about it from her brother and ask to see it, she ask if i knew what it was for ? Well she showed me how to use it over the next year. When they moved i had a hard time adjusting to not getting any. I will say that it was hard to relate to girls for a long time.

Him: 20, to a divorced woman age 44. He was the shy type who wanted to finally lose it and was tired of waiting for a girlfriend. Lasted less than a minute, no condom. He didnt enjoy it as he didnt fancy her. A month later he found his first girlfriend.

Her: 14, to her friends boyfriend age 16 (who had split up the day before), in his bedroom at his parents house. It wasnt planned, no condom, they were friends and she wanted to see what it felt like as her friend told her he was good in bed, sex lasted a few minutes before he pulled out. It hurt for the first few strokes of penetration then she liked it.

For me (the male) it was 15 with the 13 year old sister of my best friend and I used to stay over at his house and she used to invite me to her room at night. Despite her age, she was very experienced as well as a bit of a super freak and makes me wonder how things things would turned out had I married her instead then became involved in the LS, though she likely would have fooled around on me long before that...she was that much of a nympho.

The wife was about 19 to someone else that she was involved with long-term before we met and she never liked to go in much detail about.

I was 16 (sophomore in high school) Hubby was 19-20's (he cant recall if it was before or after his b-day....sophomore year of college)

I lost mine in the bed of my BF at the time at his house.

Hubby lost his in his dorm room.

Mr. Chiccouplex here. I'm not sure whether mine was 16 or 17. Blow jobs came at 16. Then, my girlfriend at the time didn't want to "go all of the way" but began to let me go part way. initially, it was parking at the door, then head in the door and so on and then one night, it was there and she said go ahead, let's go all of the way but there really wasn't much left to get in. It was the first time I realized that I really needed another inch or two.

14 in a car on a golf course with a much older lady was a very memorable event and she was very good at being a tutor on more than one occasion

Hmm, OK. I was 16, in the girlfriend's friend's apartment she'd let us use while she was out of town. G/F had been going down on me for a year and was finally "ready".

Mrs. E was 17, in a boyfriend's car. She had actually given head for the first time at 14 but it freaked her out and she didn't try anything again until 16.

I lost my virginity 3 times. First time with my husband having regular sex when I was 22. Second time I lost my anal virginity with my husband when I was 38. Then I lost my swinger virginity, with my first other man at 53. Waiting to lose my bisexual virginity.

• Hot! 1

It was 1969, I was 16, almost 17 and had a 1961 Rambler American that had a front passenger seat that folded all the way down. My girlfriend was 15 and we had been dating about 4 months. We both attended a catholic high school, she was a varsity cheerleader. We had spent many hot evenings making out in that car on Skyline Dr in Reading Pa. The road winds along the top of a small mountain with numerous dark and secluded parking areas that, until the windows got steamed, provided beautiful views of the city lights and the suburbs out to about 10 miles. I don't remember the date (she would Im sure) but it was a Friday night in late May, we were parked at our favorite overlook on Skyline Dr, WFIL was playing softly on the radio and I finally got her shorts off and my hand inside her panties.

This time was different from our other make out sessions, this time she actually got my dick out instead of just rubbing it off through my slacks. After awhile, I got her shirt and bra off and finally saw and tasted her small hard nipples. So there we were, my pants around my ankles, her wearing only panties, very damp panties at that. We were making out like mad when she came up for air and said, "I want to". She then slipped her panties off and I rolled on top of her. There was a lot of fumbling around and I nearly came when my dick rubbed around her light brown bush. Eventually, I found the opening and entered her. Needless to say, I didn't last long, 5 or 6 strokes, and came inside her. As we cuddled afterwards, she said it hurt some but she liked it enough to have a second go that night. I lasted longer and it hurt less for her. What an amazing night!!

Needless to say, we both went to confession the next day but for the life of me, I couldn't honestly say that I was sorry for committing the sin of fornication! We dated for a few more months and Im surprised she never got pregnant. She asked her mother to allow her to go on the pill and not only did she say no, but she made life so miserable for us both that we eventually broke up. It took us some time to get over it and find others but we eventually did. Still, I never hear Eddie Holman singing "Hey there lonely girl" that I don't remember that girl and that night on Skyline Dr.

Fast forward 35 years. My dad died and I went back to Reading for the funeral. She came to the viewing, older of course and a bit heavier but I recognized her right away. We talked, caught up a little but in the press of family and friends, I couldn't stand and reminisce. I eventually went back to the Hampton Inn for the night. About 10:00 there was a knock on my door and there was my cheerleader. We talked for hours, ended up in bed and had a wonderful reunion. She left about 4:00 am to go home to her live in s/o. This time, I didn't go to confession the next day! I don't think she did either.

• Like 4

Mrs Doc was 20 and in college. She was the only virgin in the dorm she shared with 3 other girls so she decided it was time to lose it. She'd been casually dating a guy and he got lucky one night. She tells me that she thought while it was happening…"this is it"? It wasn't painful but wasn't pleasant either. The guy never got a 2nd chance to make a good impression. I've seen pictures of her from back then…he was one lucky guy to have her naked and willing. His loss!

I lost my virginity, but more importantly, I still have the box it came in.

LOL! That truly did make me laugh out loud.

I lost my virginity, but more importantly, I still have the box it came in.

And you know boys, they'd rather play with the box rather than what came in it anyway.

Also just like the other toys, men play with breasts even though they are meant for the children.

• Like 3

And you know boys, they'd rather play with the box rather than what came in it anyway.

Also just like the other toys, men play with breasts even though they are meant for the children.

Yeah, those are true facts, Couplers. :)

I had my first oral pre teen, I gave my virginity at home when i was 13. Hank lost his a month later when we went hiking in the woods

I was 15, and my boyfriend was 18.

Looking back, he didn't take "no" for an answer, and it hurt, but I wanted him to love me. It is sad that my self esteem was so low at that time. My family was new to the area (Dad was military, and we moved around a lot), and I was yearning for friends. It was flattering having an older guy be so interested in me. I was incredibly naive. :sad:

I was 18, or maybe 17 (it was about 1976). I caved to peer pressure, and was just glad to get it over with. Looking back, I would have been far better off being introduced to sex by an older, more experienced woman. Like most late teen males I could cum 3-times in an hour, and was about the same size physically then, as I was at 30 (6'2", 185#), so plenty "adult" enough in that respect.

She was about my age, or a bit older, and the Minister's niece, visiting from out-of-town. :-o (I grew up in a very liberal church environment.) She said she was a virgin too, but I later realized she was probably just saying that to make me feel better (nice touch, and it worked). One of the condoms tore (she was very tight, and I was overly enthusiastic), but we got lucky. (Mother Nature's design is spectacular!)

We did it several times over several days (late nights actually) on the couch in her Uncle's house, while her grandfather was upstairs. :-)) The uncle (the minister) was out-of-town. Fun times. :"> She encouraged me to go down on her orally and I declined. (I was completely clueless & uneducated.)

The peer pressure was from some guys in my Boy Scout troop (there may have even been an adult leader present). The conversation went something like, "Boy, you must be pretty lame if you cannot get laid by the time you are 18." The statement was not directed at me, but I put a lot of pressure on myself to meet that goal. I have been a late bloomer in many respects. I would have been better off waiting.

Water under the bridge however. It is what it is.

My first meaningful sexual experience was with a woman my age, when I was about 22 (after I got out of the military). She had a lot more experience than me, and the 3 years we spent together was good. She really liked to be pleased orally, and trained me well. :-p I have never looked back since.

:-D

• Like 1

I had just turned 15 and my girlfriend was 16. I was too young to drive and if she had a license she didn't have access to a car. It was the night before Thanksgiving in Western New York and as cold as you would expect in that area at the time of year -- substantially below freezing, I'm quite sure. We were on the porch of a church on the edge of town that was set back quite far from the road and after kissing for a while had our hands under each other's clothes and fondling genitalia. Finally she raised up her skirt and pulled off her panties. I pulled my trousers and underpants down to my ankles. She reclined and I entered her. In the excitement of the moment I hardly felt the cold. At least not until after about a dozen strokes I orgasmed in her. That frigid air made me acutely aware of where I was and what the weather was. I remember thinking that fucking wasn't really all that great when compared with masturbating.

On the walk back into the center of town she seemed as sad as I felt. "You'll marry me, won't you," she asked. I can assure you that was the furthest thing from my mind a the time. I wasn't even sure I ever wanted to fuck again. That was a sentiment that lasted about a week. I snuck a sleeping bag out of my parents' house and we snuck into a local cement plant that was (slightly warmed an illuminated by the pilot light on a furnace. This time the sex was exciting and amazingly pleasurable. With the motivation of the young and lust-filled on a path of discovery, we continued to find ways to have outdoor sex through the Western New York winter. It was nice when winter turned to spring and then to summer. We fucked out in the woods on afternoons or the local golf course when we snuck out at night. We finally broke up in the summer between junior and senior year, when I want off to Boys State for a week and she fucked the guy who took my place as a junior attendant at senior prom. She was teary and regretful when she broke up with me. I was elated! It felt like the weight of the world had been lifted from my shoulders.

She was super neurotic but also very bright and talented. In the fullness of time she became a casting director in Hollywood. She was also a published poet. It annoyed me when she would occasionally write poems about our adolescent relationship. I wish I could tell you that I loved her, but I don't think I ever did. But the sex never failed to be great. I went to college in the Northeast and she in Buffalo. She wrote me the steamiest erotic letters and when I was occasionally back in Western New York we always got together for sex, even if it was late at night after I'd been having sex with another woman over the course of the evening. Eventually she married and so did I, but we continued to have episodic sex for at least two decades. It was always overwhelmingly hot. It made her talk crazy -- almost out of her head -- when we were finished and that made me want to be elsewhere. Ultimately I decided my sexual relationship with her was just too unhealthy for me and for her as well and one of us had to put an end to it. Which I did. I think it hurt her some but continuing to have sex with one another was hurting us both. We are still in touch and maintain a semi-cordial relationship. She's retired from Hollywood but in her 60s took up stand-up comedy. I've seen her clips on You Tube and she's pretty good. I don't expect we'll see her in a Netflix special any time soon, but she gets paid a bit to perform.

I didn't set out to tell the story in this detail and depth; really, I was just going to say it was when I was 15 on a really cold night on the porch of a church. I have been at times in my life a professional photojournalist and writer, but this is the first time I've ever written down the story of this first romantic relationship.

• Like 1

I had just turned 15 and my girlfriend was 16. I was too young to drive and if she had a license she didn't have access to a car. It was the night before Thanksgiving in Western New York and as cold as you would expect in that area at the time of year -- substantially below freezing, I'm quite sure. We were on the porch of a church on the edge of town that was set back quite far from the road and after kissing for a while had our hands under each other's clothes and fondling genitalia. Finally she raised up her skirt and pulled off her panties. I pulled my trousers and underpants down to my ankles. She reclined and I entered her. In the excitement of the moment I hardly felt the cold. At least not until after about a dozen strokes I orgasmed in her. That frigid air made me acutely aware of where I was and what the weather was. I remember thinking that fucking wasn't really all that great when compared with masturbating.

On the walk back into the center of town she seemed as sad as I felt. "You'll marry me, won't you," she asked. I can assure you that was the furthest thing from my mind a the time. I wasn't even sure I ever wanted to fuck again. That was a sentiment that lasted about a week. I snuck a sleeping bag out of my parents' house and we snuck into a local cement plant that was (slightly warmed an illuminated by the pilot light on a furnace. This time the sex was exciting and amazingly pleasurable. With the motivation of the young and lust-filled on a path of discovery, we continued to find ways to have outdoor sex through the Western New York winter. It was nice when winter turned to spring and then to summer. We fucked out in the woods on afternoons or the local golf course when we snuck out at night. We finally broke up in the summer between junior and senior year, when I want off to Boys State for a week and she fucked the guy who took my place as a junior attendant at senior prom. She was teary and regretful when she broke up with me. I was elated! It felt like the weight of the world had been lifted from my shoulders.

She was super neurotic but also very bright and talented. In the fullness of time she became a casting director in Hollywood. She was also a published poet. It annoyed me when she would occasionally write poems about our adolescent relationship. I wish I could tell you that I loved her, but I don't think I ever did. But the sex never failed to be great. I went to college in the Northeast and she in Buffalo. She wrote me the steamiest erotic letters and when I was occasionally back in Western New York we always got together for sex, even if it was late at night after I'd been having sex with another woman over the course of the evening. Eventually she married and so did I, but we continued to have episodic sex for at least two decades. It was always overwhelmingly hot. It made her talk crazy -- almost out of her head -- when we were finished and that made me want to be elsewhere. Ultimately I decided my sexual relationship with her was just too unhealthy for me and for her as well and one of us had to put an end to it. Which I did. I think it hurt her some but continuing to have sex with one another was hurting us both. We are still in touch and maintain a semi-cordial relationship. She's retired from Hollywood but in her 60s took up stand-up comedy. I've seen her clips on You Tube and she's pretty good. I don't expect we'll see her in a Netflix special any time soon, but she gets paid a bit to perform.

I didn't set out to tell the story in this detail and depth; really, I was just going to say it was when I was 15 on a really cold night on the porch of a church. I have been at times in my life a professional photojournalist and writer, but this is the first time I've ever written down the story of this first romantic relationship.[/QUOte

Wonderfully written, what a story. Thanks.

• Like 1

I lost mine at 19 in the parking lot of a golf course in the backseat of a 1977 Monte Carlo. The gal whom got my virginity was a short dark haired, big chested , 17 year old. I couldn't believe how wet and how great it felt, and have been hooked ever since. K lost her virginity at 16 and said she expected that it would be more.

I lost mine at 19 in the parking lot of a golf course in the backseat of a 1977 Monte Carlo. The gal whom got my virginity was a short dark haired, big chested , 17 year old. I couldn't believe how wet and how great it felt, and have been hooked ever since. K lost her virginity at 16 and said she expected that it would be more.

On 10/29/2018 at 11:43 AM, anyndhank said:

I gave my virginity at home when i was 13. Hank lost his a month later when we went hiking

Two different guys within a month when you were 13?  Wow, precocious.