Roxysbayou

Would You Pay For Sex With A Virgin?

Would You Pay For Sex With A Virgin?  

263 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Pay For Sex With A Virgin?

• I would pay for sex with a female virgin.
    • I would pay for sex with a male virgin.
    • I would pay for sex with any virgin.
    • No way.
    • I don't know.

There was an advertisment on the board a little while ago from a guy who claimed to be a virgin and was selling himself or at least his first time to the highest bidder.

I can understand why the moderators felt they needed to remove it, but I thought that it was a great idea for a new topic.

So... would you?

Would you actually pay just to have sex with a virgin?

I can remember what sex with a virgin was like, and for me I would say no way. I would take an experienced man over a virgin any day.

How do you feel about people selling their virginity for money?

Roxy

I am happy to say that I took my husbands virginity (or should I say he threw it at me........ Very happy to be rid of it?? :rofl:::P: ).

But I have to say that he has gotten a whole lot better with age. And I didn't even have to pay for that one.

So I would have to say HELL NO!!!Ii would not pay to take someone's virginity.

pay for sex? with a 17 year old male? ummm...I'm a swinger...

the ad was TOO funny

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

On a more serious note.. I LUV that avatar Roxysbayou!!!!!

very sexy :kissface:

There's no way to determine that he was a virgin. Who's to say that he isn't selling it to everybody? :eek:

Um - wasn't the supposed reward for the terrorists 79 virgins in the hereafter?

I'm thinking after 2 or 3 they'd be crying "foul" - and demanding a better reward.

Pay for virginity? - some do - for the rest of their lives - sometimes that's good - sometimes that's bad.

Virginity is only lost once - and for certain, one always remembers the occasion. And the partner. And the circumstances. Many times it is not a pleasurable experience - the knowledge of the pleasure that is possible, and how it is best achieved, seems to come only with time and experience.

I wouldn't want a virgin, no matter how fondly it meant I would be remembered.

Now, to be the provider of pleasure in the "first" of more particular sexual experiences - .... - that's another thought altogether.

:claps::kissface:

Pay for sex with a virgin? Hand over good money for an experience that at best is likely to be uncomfortable, messy and inadequate ?

:eek:

Virginity? Good riddance I say!

Originally posted by Brit_Pair

Pay for sex with a virgin? Hand over good money for an experience that at best is likely to be uncomfortable, messy and inadequate ?

:eek:

Virginity? Good riddance I say!

Dito

The last time I was offered the opportunity to have sex with a virgin, I said "No, thanks." That decision was prompted by my previous experience with a virgin, which was anything but pleasant.

Why would anyone want to have sex with a virgin? Well, all right, it is possible to be truly in love with a virgin and, I suppose, those circumstances might make it worthwhile. Other than that, Why???

Sex with a virgin? no thanks.

Pay for sex? HAH, well maybe if Mae West was a contemporary, but she would be the only exception.

Can't think of anything I'd least want to spend my money on!

You might get a few more takers if it was a virgin swinging couple, but even then I'd rather have a couple with at least a bit of experience.

I'd have to pass... I don't see any reason to be jackhammered for 20 seconds and then to have him ask "How was I?" :)

No, my first thought was I wouldn't want to look back and think that I had to pay someone to take my virginity - what an awful memory to carry around for life, so I couldn't do that to someone else. Other than that, I think (for me) it's just wrong.

Originally posted by wrnakedru

Now, to be the provider of pleasure in the "first" of more particular sexual experiences - .... - that's another thought altogether.

:claps::kissface:

Not to be a dick or anything, but as a young, single (and I guess you could also thrown in relatively new to sex) male, could you please elaborate on what you mean by this? Thanks :)

Originally posted by boitoy

Not to be a dick or anything, but as a young, single (and I guess you could also thrown in relatively new to sex) male, could you please elaborate on what you mean by this? Thanks :)

I took this to mean the first experience in the lifestyle, or first time with someone already a bit experienced.

As far as finding an inexperienced guy to train or what have you, to each his own. I want someone who knows what they're doing in the first place. And preferably are good at it. ;)

Roxy

Paying for sex with a virgin male?

I guarantee that there are countless young virgin men who would be more than happy to get rid of their virginity at no charge. I know a few myself.

Sex with a virgin male, eh? And it is supposed to be worth money...

Well - we can't say anything that hasn't already been said...

But - with a dozen mature, experienced single guys to pick from on any given club night - I am not sure that paying for sex with any male would be necessary... Paying for it from a virgin would be like hiring kid with his learner's permit to chauffer you around town while you shopped... Even worse if your limo has a clutch...

Start... Die... Jump forward... Sputter... "Don't worry, ma'am, I can find the gear." Grind... Tire squeal... Die...

The only upside I can see is that the inexperienced kid would probably have no problem driving around town all day (in his sloppy, gear-grinding way) while an experienced chauffer would eventually tell you that you only paid for two hours and he'll be damned if he's driving a second over that...

"If you aren't where you want to go, lady, you can get the fuck out and walk."

No - all kidding aside - I think sex is a beautiful thing and a person's first time should be special. Awkward though it may well be, it shouldn't be something that was paid for. It should be wrapped in all the typical adolescent delusions that true love can be found at sixteen and that car seats are the perfect fit for romance. I would honestly hope that the first time for everyone would be a memory that they cherish - not a check that they'd spend on something by Justin Timberlake...

• Like 1

Okay -- I'm sometimes refferred to by my friends as "The Virgin Slayer" as I don't mind a virgin guy at all and think it's kinda fun...

But, pay for it??? Yeah right! I've never met a virgin guy that turned down the chance to give it away (or more accurately didn't beg for the chance to give it away).

IMHO -- Something's just wrong with a guy that thinks he can sell his complete and total inexperience. I bet his dad is that guy that says "Baby, I can show you things you've never imagined..."

:)

My wife had sex with a virgin, but I didn't charge her anything for it.

So did my wife but she's still paying for it on a daily basis. :D

The only way that I would pay for sex is that if it was to get into a club. I would NEVER pay for sex period! I remember my first time and it was quite embarrasing to not know what to do and I know that the girl that I was with was bored and dissapointed with my performance. I wouldn't want to go through that all over again.

was a virgin until my bf got a hold of me :) was a great experience for me and think he still gets some thrill out of the fact that he has been the only guy!

However, i did see this guy on The View a few months back and if i remember right part of this was to raise money for some thing or another too.

I greatly enjoy the fact that my bf knew what he was doing, and didn't have to point out body parts for him :lol: so i would never pay for it

Damn... I hate it to be the first to publicly admit this, but I would pay, maybe not in the form you meant it, but I would...

A first time is special, and I'm quite sad that I'll never experience someone elses first time (the wife took my virginity and was not one at the time). I would have loved the opportunity to be that nice guy she first slept with and not the asshole she actually had... Alas it'll never happen, and I will definitely not give up my wonderfull wife to start a relationship with a young enough women in the slight hope she might be a virgin so I could have that experience...

Would I pay to go back and get her before she had anyone else? Definitely... Would I want to change who she is now in any way? No way!!! So, since time travel is not an option, and surgery just isn't the same I'll just live with the one thing I never had...

It is something I'm quite sad I'll never experience, even though everyone (including u guys) say it's not that nice...

Oh well... Who was the silly person that started this thread, where will you ever find a virgin girl willing to give it up for money? And who's so sick to actually take her up on the offer? Doh, just read that article Brad&Janet posted the link for...

It is something I'm quite sad I'll never experience, even though everyone (including u guys) say it's not that nice...

Sex with a virgin girl is VERY different from sex with a virgin guy IMHO. On the one hand, with the virgin girl, she can learn what to do and when very quickly. Even if she's 100% clueless -- most guys don't mind "teaching" a girl what to do. A virgin girl can easily make $1000 or more off her virginity -- if she were so inclined. Many guys would pay for a virgin girl...

With a guy, well, if he's clueless then it's awkward. Most guys don't take to sex lessons very well so you can't really teach him either. If he can find the hole he probably can't figure out how to get it in. And if you put it in for him that first time, he hasn't learned what to do for next time. If he's too excited he just creams your thighs... and thinks he got some. :( Nope, virgin guys are just not worth any price.

Paying for sex with a virgin?

I offer some comparisons:

- Hiring an apprentice electrician to wire your house

- Forcing an orderly to perform brain surgery

- A free ride on the Merry-Go-Round

- Hiring a valet attendant to race at the Indy500

Bottom line...it ain't gonna get the job done.

A virgin girl can easily make $1000 or more off her virginity -- if she were so inclined. Many guys would pay for a virgin girl...
The link Brad posted above is to a story that's recently caused a ripple of controversy across middle England. A lesbian sold her virginity via an Internet auction (not Ebay - they pulled her advert once they realised what the goods being sold were) for £8000 - that's $14,596.92 in today's money. A wealthy businessman was the buyer, and the girl felt he could (and possibly would) have paid more.

Why spoil sex for some lovely virgin? Let them find their way into nature's most exciting game. This needs to be at their pace and driven by their own needs.

On the other hand Tim experienced his first sexual encounter in the arms of his mother's much younger best friend who spent school holiday afternoons showing him all the joys of pleasing a woman and taught him to hold on and not "spill the beans" in five seconds. He was the happiest 14 year old on the block!

Mistral

Sorry no way for me! I think that your first time whether you are a male or female needs to be a sacred event, even if it turned out to be a horrible one for you....I wouldn't want to be that person and think back about how I sold myself......what are people thinking?? :rolleyes:

Jeez, WHY????

I can't imagine sex with a virgin would be some mind-blowing experience.

But I'm sure I could hang out at the local college and find some nerdy guy who was stlll a virgin at 19 or 20. Just not something that really appeals to me.

Question to all the people who posted on this thread. What happen if a virgin man or woman asks you to be a sex surrogate, maybe sex is involved.

Cabrownsugar said:
Question to all the people who posted on this thread. What happen if a virgin man or woman asks you to be a sex surrogate, maybe sex is involved.

I know for some folks who say they are a "sexual surrogate" the line between clinician and prostitute is pretty blurry... But, there are folks out there who are trained and certified as sex therapists and surrogates.

If a virgin asked us to be surrogates for them, we would tell them "no."

First and foremost - the virgin needs to develop the necessary social skills if they want to have sex. Teaching them techniques isn't going to do that. It falls under the same philosophy of "give a man to fish... teach a man to fish..." Virgins who would be seeking out a sexual surrogate need to learn how to fish - or, how - very simply - how to say "hi" to someone at a party.

Sexual surrogates - the "real" ones - deal with sexual dysfunction. They work with people who have issues with sex and help them get over it. They don't, typically, work with people who have never had sex.

The second reason we would tell them "no" is that we are NOT surrogates. We are swingers. While there are plenty of folks who would call themselves a "surrogate" simply because they know how to have sex and want to make a buck off of it - an ethical person would not. We realize our clinical limitations - and more importantly, we realize that our purpose for swinging is not to act as surrogates, but to enhance our sex lives.

In the movie "The Cowboys" a Madam says that a boy's first time should be in the back of a buggy with a girl he thinks he loves. I think that pretty much sums it up, both ways.

I've "had" a couple of virgins and while it was a different experience, technically, it wasn't great sex. I hope at this stage of the game I am not giving basic instruction but teaching advanced post graduate work if I am teaching anything. :)

To answer the OP, NO I would not pay for sex with a virgin.

Pay for sex with a virgin? I am of 2 minds here.

First off, on the negative side, female virgins are very messy. Nothing personal ladies, it's just a fact of life.

On the positive side - and I don't intend to sound conceited - but if a young lady was to lose her virginity, wouldn't it be much better for her overall sexual experience to have a very experienced older man initiate her? I am and always have been a slow lover. I use every talent I possess on a woman with the objective of having her feel as though she's getting gangbanged when she is with me. I believe that the best compliment a woman can pay a man is to come back to him for more, so I do my very best to make every sexual experience the very best that I can make it. I use a variety of toys, lubes, massage oils etc. in order to make her feel as though she is the most special desirable woman in the world. If she is to lose her virginity to me, I want that experience to be a positive one that she remembers for all her life. :)

Why would someone want to pay good money to get involved with all the drama that would follow!

Sorry to say, I paid for mine to be taken. Not a good experience. I felt empty and depressed afterward. I had hoped that my first time would be with a good friend, but she didn't want to be my first, a position I can understand now.

My first wife was a virgin when we married, and that was a good experience for both of us. Our marriage ending years later had nothing to do with sex issues. Thirty plus years later, we are becoming a couple again. We did manage to stay friends through it all.

Bottom line: I would much rather be with an experienced woman, and at my age I imagine that would be all I would find interested.

From a strictly sexual standpoint, almost any "losing my virginity" experience has the theme of not knowing what you were doing or even how to go about doing it.  So, if you remember feeling that way yourself, then why in the world you would think that a plus when it comes to a sex partner?  Sex is like anything, the more you do it, the better you are at it.

And hell no on the paying for it.

I've known people to who the whole "she gave her virginity to me" thing seemed like a very important part of their relationship, but I don't really get that either.  To those who seemed to still consider it a big deal years later, there always seemed like some darker undercurrent of control or possessiveness or something there that just made me cringe a little.  Certainly nothing wrong with a couple being each others first, or one of them being the first, but I don't think it is any predictor of future relationship health or stability.

• Like 2

No way. That would be a very expensive 30 seconds. 

I'm not paying for any sex, virgin, no virgin. Way too many wonderful women out there. I'll give her my all, but I won't pay her.

No I wouldn't pay for it. I suppose if someone specifically asked I guess we would consider it. I haven't paid for sex since I was 17 in a brothel in Tijuana. And while practice hasn't made it perfect, it has certainly improved my technique. ?

I no longer have my virginity, but I still have the box that it came in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

This story goes back to the time before I was married. I was in a south-east Asian country on a business trip that took me to a pretty remote part of the world. An acquaintance of mine convinced me to accompany him to whore house. According to the somewhat mature, female proprietor of this esteemed business, many of the prospective choices were virgins. The price was, naturally, more than the for the "experienced" choices. It came immediately into my mind that this would not be a sustainable business model; the proprietor would soon burn through the available supply.

I reserve my second-amendment right to not reveal my choice. 

BTW, it also occurred to me that the the proprietor's claims were at least 99.9% bullshit. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SW_PA_Couple said:

I reserve my second-amendment right to not reveal my choice.

You were toting a gun?

14 hours ago, couplers said:

You were toting a gun?

Did I say second? That would be, of course, my First-Amendment right to not incriminate myself.

There is, of course, that old verse: This is my weapon and this is my gun; one is for killing, the other for fun. In that sense of "gun", I was carrying. 

I've had two women's virginity. I can understand paying for sex, can't understand paying for her virginity. Sex is fun even when it doesn't mean anything. Being the first is only fun if she thinks it's special, too.

15 hours ago, Numex said:

Wrong again, that's the Fifth Amendment.  If you ever get in trouble, don't represent yourself

Why are there never any good Third Amendment cases?

• Haha 1

On 7/6/2020 at 10:38 AM, EastInWest said:

Why are there never any good Third Amendment cases?

IDK, The British were driven out and no one wants to stay in your ratty-ass house anyway?  

The more interesting question, but totally inappropriate for a site like the Swingersboard, is if the Constitution were being written today, what would be in the Bill of Rights?  Something about the internet?  Cryptocurrency?  Highways being toll free and cars?  Maybe sexual freedoms?