OhioCouple

At what age and where did you lose your virginity?

The age I lost my virginity was...  

404 members have voted

1. 1. The age I lost my virginity was...

• Guy: 12 & Under
    • Guy: 13
    • Guy: 14
    • Guy: 15
    • Guy: 16
    • Guy: 17
    • Guy: 18
    • Guy: 19
    • Guy: 20
    • Guy: Over 20
    • Girl: 12 and under
    • Girl: 13
    • Girl: 14
    • Girl: 15
    • Girl: 16
    • Girl: 17
    • Girl: 18
    • Girl: 19
    • Girl: 20
    • Girl Over 20

I was 18 and so was my girlfriend....June 1, 2000..damn, just over 4 years ago.....I swear I'm not that young..lol......happened in her parents basement. We were both ready at the time. Been with 5 others since her and they've all been great as well!:D

Originally posted by alabamafuntonig

at what age did you first have sex!

Well, that would depend on your definition of "sex." ;)

We met in high school and were both virgins when we got together. I was 17, she was 16, and the first time I saw her I knew she was "the one"--no lie (And corny as it sounds, she still is, more than 20 years later. :kiss: ).

Although I was all too anxious for us to lose our virginity together, she wasn't, having been raised with very conservative "save yourself for marriage" views toward sex. As a result, we resorted to everything but intercourse for several years, with much ensuing dry humping, hand jobs, and more than anything, oral.

Despite the frustration--if patiently waiting three years ain't love, I don't know what is--those are really good memories, not only because it was all so innocent (and fun), but also recalling just how horny those teenage hormones can get you.

When she finally agreed to intercourse, we'd gotten so close that it seemed inevitable. I was 20 and she was either 18 or 19--it was either just before or just after her birthday, and I can't remember--and it was another night of naked writhing around and whispered negotiations (and pleading, on my part). When she finally said yes, it didn't even register for a minute.

When I entered her, I nearly passed out. And when I came, I nearly passed out again. I can still remember it well. And yes, I took care of her afterwards.

Oh, to go back and live through that night again. Sigh.

I was 16; he was 19. I remember being scared to death! I also remember thinking "that was it??"..........needless to say, it wasn't very good and didn't happen many more times!!

Not sure about hubby's age for his first time!

I was 16 and mentally unready. My boyfriend at the time broke up with me two weeks later because I wouldn't do it again. He had more experience than I did and was a poor choice for a first time (no concern for me). I didn't have sex again for two years...that time was ended by a boyfriend during a make-out session when he swore he wouldn't and he did. After that I pretty much decided that guys were gonna take it anyway, so I might as well just give it. Bad frame of mind.

Then in college, met my forever love ( I was his first at 19), and we are still burning up the sheets!

(...must have learned something along the way ;) purrrrr)

Mrs. LowPurrCpl

I grew up in a strict Christian household, so with my mindset at the time i wasn't even thinking about having sex, I wanted to wait until marriage. But when i was 19, and i had developed a crush on my best friend, a little kissing turned into a whole lot more. I was willing to do a lot, but the rule was that shorts and underwear had to stay put...no moving it around, taking it off, ect. Well in the heat of the moment my friend decided just to do it...my clothes were pushed aside and he was in me before i even realized his intentions. I honestly had no clue what he was up to at first...i was that naive. I had to ask him to stop twice before he heard me, and he finally looked at my face and saw i was crying...he just got up and left the room. I was devastated. Months later he apologized and i forgave him, but i really regret losing my virginity in that manner. And damnit i was in pain for 2 weeks...lol.

Fiancee, on the other hand, lost his at age 13. He was staying over at a friend's house, and his and her parents were naive enough to think there was nothing wrong with the two of them sleeping in the same bed at night...so they took advantage of that situation. :)

I was 16 at the time...hanging out at the neighborhood 'home for all' and had been 'testing' myself for over a year.The lady(she was 35)lived upstairs on the 3rd floor attic appartment.Although quite older than most everyone else,she was a friend of the mother of one of my friends,who owned the house and who also played 'mom'to alot of kids who didn't get the attention at home or who's parents "just didn't understand them"..Remember now,this was 1969-70,and NO ONES parents understood them!!:rofl: Well,it was a hot summer day around supper time,and this gal,who was a flirt with the boys as it was,asked ME if I would please carry a big floor fan that she had just purchased,up to her appartment.Well,being a teen with raging hormones,one knows what was going thru my mind at the time.As I placed the fan in the bedroom,thats where she said it was to go,:D ,she gratefully handed me a glass of soda and set up the fan where she wanted it.As I turned to leave(not sure as what to do to seduce her:sad: )she took charge and asked me to sit next to her on the bed.That was all the que that was needed and we started kissing right then.You all know what happened next.And so did everyone downstairs.Turns out,she was the 'first'for more than one of us.And was a hairdresser to boot,so we never had a problem when ourparents would send us to the 'barber'to get a trim.

I will let my SO tell her tale,and if I remember right,she was 15 or so.

Enjoy!!

We were both 14 - each other's first... Someone watching would have said we looked like monkies humping footballs...:fun:

First time, sixteen, but not consentual. First "real" time, ninteen and with hubby. Still with him twenty-three years later and he's wonderful.

I was an innocent skinny little thing of 15 and my boyfriend at the time was 18.

We were together for about two months before I would even look at his penis!

I had never felt "horny" before I met him...but he was so gentle and let things progress at my level of comfort that I was able to relax and let myself appreciate all the new feelings that were happening to my body, without feeling pressured by him to go farther than I wanted, and inevitably I soon knew what horny was! I was so hot for him that the first time we had sex the discomfort didn't even register because I was so consumed with the intense pleasure that quickly followed the initial penetration.

I'm glad he was my first because he was an excellent teacher! :D

Mr. V says he was seduced by his little brother's babysitter when he was 13 during a game of hide-and-seek!

But I'm sure, knowing my husband as well as I do, it was the other way around! ::P:

I was 19...and lost it to the man i am still with. was a very good first experience...spent all day in bed and could hardly walk the next day :D

he was 16 or 17 (i can't remember which it was :) )

---Yikes!

14. It was rape.

I fought and said no, but gave up. He was 19 and stronger than me anyway. Got pregnant from that first time, had an illegal abortion. Live w/ the guilt. No regret, just sad it had to be that way.

Spent the following 20+ years blaming myself for being a 'bad person'.

What does anyone know at that age? Little or nothing?!

Made damn sure my kids know about sex, birth control, and choices. And yes, they know about what happened to me.

I am really sorry to hear that. I would love to get my hands on that ass. Infact if someone told me that that guy down the street (who I dont know) is a rapist and I found out he was I would probably end up going to Jail.

I believe the cops should always be notified. Otherwise the ass will do it to someone else.

I had sex unwillingly at the tender age of 10 - sexually molested by a 30 year old man, who subsequently spent 15 years in prison for his actions. (not nearly enough time behind bars for him)

Willingly, I had my first consensual sexual act at the age of 15. He was 19 and it was quite a pleasant experience for me. After the traumatic events when I was 10 and 4 years of intense therapy to attempt to deal with what happened, I met this wonderful, sensitive young man and spend many happy months with him. After I told him what had happened to me he asked me if I would like to know what sex is really supposed to be like and I said I would. He proceeded to spend an entire weekend showing me how soft, caring, sensual and sensuous sex can be between 2 consenting individuals. Yes, thinking back, I probably was too young at 15 to let him teach me the wonderful things he did. But then, at age 10 I was too young to have gone through what I did. That young man helped change my entire attitude toward sex and men in general, God bless him! Unfortunately, he is still listed MIA by the United States Army....I'll never forget him and I'll always be grateful for his patience and caring.

I cannot believe this shit! rape is rather common! how could someone do something so damn sick!

hope some of your relatives will take care of him once he gets out :mad:

When i was 12 it almost happened.Around those years I would spend the summers camping with my dad.It was a pretty remote area without much to do when not fishing.So I got on my bike and rode the 5 miles to the only bar within miles to go play pinball and video games.While playing a video game,this woman came up to me from behind,ran her finger up the crack of my ass and said which I will never forget "you're good at that game,I bet you're good at something else too".She pulled me away from my game and insisted I have a drink with her.I followed her to the bar and sat down beside her and she got up after a couple minutes to put a few quaters in the jukebox.Meanwhile larry the bartender leaned over to me and said "she's a good fuck" and he winked at me.larry knew my father and I real well and I couldn't believe he was going along with this.When she came back, she told larry to pour me whatever i wanted to drink.I had no clue what to get because I WAS ONLY 12.He could see i was conflicted so he made me a test tube baby which he was sure I could handle at such a tender age.When my new much older female friend got up to put some more quaters in the jukebox I asked larry how old she was and he said "same age as me,27".She never asked my age and I wonder to this day if it would have mattered to her.At 12 I looked much older and was very mature for my age so she might have thought I was a legal prospect,who knows.Anyway,after a few drinks things start getting hot and heavy and she's sticking her tongue down my throat and grabbing my ass and crotch,ect.By this time the 3 of us(larry joined us in the drinking fun) we're all pretty hammered,she's sitting in my lap,ciggarette in one hand,drink in the other and had just got done telling me that when she finishes her drink she's going to take me to her cabin and fuck my brains out when my dad walked in.I was having such a good time I forgot that my dad comes in at that time just about everyday(around 5 in the afternoon)and will drink until after the bar closes.Now keep in mind that my dad was an retired drill sergeant and a hard ass to boot.He looked at my new f friend and barked "GET THE HELL OFF MY SON,YOU SLUT!" He shot Larry a look and then dragged me out of the bar by my ear.I about pissed myself because I knew what was coming when we got back to the cabin.It was going to be "find a switch and it better be a good one" time.Oh well,it was almost worth it.To this day I get kind of bummed thinking about what could have been because my actual first time was a nightmare which will be part 2 of my long winded post..........

The summer before I turned 18,I ran into and old gf that I went out with when I was 13.Back then she was stunning for being 12 but after 4 years of not seeing or hearing from her I didn't recognize her.She went from drop dead gorgeous to looking hardened by life and sluttish.I was in a hurry to lose my virginity so i said to myself wtf.I told her to come by my house the next day while my parents were at work which she did.I wasted no time as I took her by the hand and led her to the bathroom.I took off her clothes ,started the shower and we got in.I was happy to discover that she still had a great body(she was very developed for 12 when we first met).I washed her,she washed me,things got real hot so it was time to take it to my bedroom.Seconds after we got on my bed,she started to blow me.Everything sounds great up to this point,right?Well this is where things start getting ugly.She seemed to be alot more sexually experienced than I so I just went along with whatever she was going to do to me.This was my first time getting oral so I didn't know what to expect.The whole time she's giving me a bj I'm thinking to myself,is this supposed to hurt?After a few minutes I had enough and told her to lay down.I went down on her for a few minutes and after that we went through a plethora of different positions with me being in pain the whole time.It took me along time to cum because my lil' fella hurt so bad.I was elated when it was all over,I wasn't in so much pain anymore and I finally lost my virginity.When i woke up the next day with a raging piss on,I quickly noticed that I was in a great deal of pain.I went into the bathroom to relieve myself,pulled mr.unhappy out of my bvd's to notice that I was missing a great deal of skin from the underside of my penis and had a huge scab about 2-3 inches long which took weeks to heal.So ladies aren't the only ones who have had painful first times :(

I was 14 and had been with my boyfriend (who later became my first husband) for a few months. It was a pleasurable experience of which I didn't regret. Now I look back and think "what the heck was I thinking" Especially since my oldest is 13 now... scares the heck out of me that he could be experimenting before too long :eek: My husband was 17, the experience was less than desirable but he felt at least it got the ball rolling :lol:

I was 15 the first time. Didn't intend to lose my virginity that night, it just happened. ;) It was with my best friend, both of your mom's were out of town...I wasn't supposed to be at his house while they were gone, but well, they weren't there and we were, who was to know??? heehee One thing led to another and the next thing I know, we're makin' out and he was showing me things about my body that I'dve never knew were true! :o Fact is it felt sooo good I just didn't want to stop, and of course he didn't...so on we went. We stayed fuck buddies for a few years, but kept it on the down low as much as possible, our mom's were best friends and did not want us to date. If they only knew...(who am I kidding, they probably do, it's not easy to hide something like that from a mom! lol)

Andy was 19, it was not a good experience for him. The woman he was with preyed on his senses of guilt much like an older guy does with a teenage girl...'if you loved me you'd sleep with me' type shit and a lot of other seriously uncool stuff. :nono: In the end it was his choice to do what he did, but I still say she took every advantage of him possible, including his religious beliefs. I still say if I ever get the chance I'll kick her ass. :mad:

So there's your answers.

Let's see..I was 17 when I got really serious with a boyfriend and we did everything but actual intercourse. He was a real gentleman and said he was not going to have sex with me until I was on the pill (but he lived in another province and had to return home before I could do anything about that). He taught me a lot!! (bless him).

I completely lost my virginity at 19 (a different guy). I remember my mother telling me she didn't trust him because he was too good looking :lol: . WHo knew she was right!! It was painful and he was more concerned with his own pleasure.

So...I figured that sex had to be better than that!! so I began a throughout and intense study on the subject and haven't looked back :hahaha:

The first time, I was 12 and she (My cousin.) was 19. You might say that it was an afternoon to remember.

The second time was that evening and my first mff. She told her mother and.....

I was 18. My girlfriend's and I had a bet to see who could keep their virginity the longest (no we weren't prudes). I didn't win but I definately wasn't the first out of the race either.

My first time though was kind of pressured. He said that if I didn't he'd drop me and I was naive enough to let him. Big mistake, he dropped me anyways.

I was 18 and my married b/f at the time was 32...yes I was in LOVE and truly naive. Hurt for several days not relaizing how big he was it later. Husband was 17 his first time and said it was back seat with his g/f.

My first time was with a friend of my older brothers who had been admiring me since I blossomed :) but waited til I was 18 to go after me. He was very gentle and sweet. He was 21, I was 18. For a long time I only would go as far as letting him perform oral on me and then one night after I just decided to let him enter me because I was curious about what it would feel like. It hurt for a moment when he first entered, but I was so wet soon it was just sliding in and out, and felt really good. He didn't last very long though. And I didn't have an orgasm that time.

My husband says he was 16. She was older. It was over quick and it wasn't that great.

ok once and for all lets find out who is serios about there posts and who are hypocrites.

at what age did you first have sex!

How is this poll/question going to weed out the serious from the hypocrites??

:lol:

I was 15, but I don't think that is necessarily proof I am "serious"

I was 17, but I was trying hard to get some from the age of 15 or so :lol:

It was high school prom night and I had a good time. I am not sure that my date had the same opinion.

Living across the street from the preachers daughter at the age of 14 was so much fun. :) She was 16, and the take charge type. To this day I prefer slightly older women.

I was 23 the first time I had sex.

There was peer pressure in school, but I was good at withstanding it.

I remember a friend of mine was telling me when I was 19 that there are no virgins my own age in Dublin. However I told her that I’m not going to try it for the sake of trying it. I also wasn’t attracted to anybody my own age, but rather I have always been attracted to older men.

Any way, I met my first playmate at 23. He was 40 then.

As I got to know him I realised that I actually wanted him to be my first because 1. I was attracted to him. 2. He was trust worthy and caring. 3. He wasn’t with anyone.4. He was willing to give me the first time of my dreams I.E. music, candlelights, no rush and a proper bed.

I don’t regret it in a slightest because it was a wonderful experience, but it was hard psychologically because before I met him I wasn’t even French kissed and then 1 day it all happened all of a sudden.

Perhaps if we were to spread the experience over a few dates it might have been better, but on the other hand then it might have been even harder emotionally because it was only casual sex after all with no strings and a once off as both of us thought at the time.

It was upsetting enough as it is at the time. I mean when we talked about it at first I thought I would be able to handle it, but it proved harder than I thought. I’m not sure if half of it was due to the morning after pill I took or what, but I wasn’t myself a couple of days after.

Then however I pulled myself together.

Then we talked about it some more and decided to see each other for casual sex on the regular bases, which we are still doing for almost 3 years now.

I never got emotional like that again. Then someone else came along and our arrangement became an open one.

Now I think it’s the best set-up for me. In fact I’m not ready for a more serious involvement and if anyone suggested it, I’d be the one running a mile.

However I realise that my attitude may very well change with time.

Maria.

April 22, 1971, 12:15am tThe morning of my 19th birthday!! ::P:

I had a guy friend, in fact we met when he hit my car about 4 mos earlier. We worked in businesses next to each other-me as a college student/cashier & him as a mechanic in a gas station. Both of us got off w0rk at 10:30pm.

One night he walks over to my job and asks if I want to go for a ride in his car after we got done at w0rk- who could resist a midnight blue convertible Catalina with a kick a** stereo? :lol: Plus my birthday was coming up really soon, like in less than 2 hrs.

We rode around for a while, parked at some little roadside park and made out.

He suggested going back to the gas station to get something to drink-smooth ey?? :rollseyes

We get back there, have a Coke and start kissing again. One thing leads to another, he apparently was a boob guy and I had a good set of 36DD's. He slowly took my clothes off and I his. I'd never even seen an erect penis before so had no concept of size. All I remember is it was rock hard.

We did the 'deed' and afterwards I wondered why all of my girlfriends complained about pain and bleeding. I had neither but figured I was just lucky. I didnt' get much out of the actual act, but enjoyed the physical closeness-again blaming any 'lack' of enjoyment on myself.

We dated for a 6-7 months and then college took too much time & I quit my job. He went on to w0rk at one of the big automobile plants in Detroit. I dont' think we ever saw each other again, even in passing.

It wasn't until almost a year later that I had another boyfriend who I decided to have sex with. Boy, was I in for a surprise, He was so handsome & I was shy around him so no lights were on when we undressed. At the approrpiate time he entered me- I saw stars and cried out in pain! I thought he'd done something intentional to hurt me since after all I was 'experienced'. :eek: I bled like a stuck hog!! He was what I know now was average-maybe 6 1/2" but my 'first' was about 3" erect and pencil thin!

After that I found out that yes, size does matter to a point, if you've had regular sex for months only to still be physically a virgin-then you might be dating someone with too small of a unit to do the job! :lol:

I was 18 when i first had sex and i was in house in my mom's restroom i remember that the tile on the floor was so cold and it was in the winnter

I was 12 and unable to ejaculate. They were twins. I'm Puerto Rican but look like your average cracker (white guy). I did the "oldest" one of the twins the 1st 4 times. Then I did the younger one about 2 months later. The 1st one I did I took her virginity as she did mine and she was soaking wet. The youngest one was wilder but dry. No cars involved. My 1st car was a Toyota, I believe.

In the back seat of a (you guessed it ) Ford..I learned to give head, fuck and take it in the butt, and the song playing was " oh what a night" and that it was. Didn't do much for me, but it was a learning experience.

Bud thinks he's a late developer on this one (18). "Lose" my virginity? I couldn't give it away! Just couldn't shake it off no matter how I tried.

Now I'm older (and wiser?) I suspect quite a few of my "experienced" buddies might have been economical with the truth at the time.

As lads, we always found the girls far more discriminating than us fellas yet less of them seemed to be virgins than us (if true there must've been a minority of guys who were keeping ALL the fun to themselves).

Help put this question that has plagued me all my life to bed once and for all.

I was a tender age of 15 when I lost my virginity....the first time. WOW did that suck. :( I was told by everyone older then me that sex was gross, and boring, and really not much fun at all. Of course tell me not to do something and guess what I do. :rollseyes Well they were right, and up until I was 34 I still thought they were right.

The second time I lost my virginity was when I had my first orgasm with intercourse. Ya, Dog popped that one. :D

OK that is kinda silly I know, but sex really was gross, boring, and really not much fun up until I met Dog. Can I pretend that the sex I had before Dog never happened since it was nothing worth remembering? My kids came from the cabbage patch....no really, they did! :o

Your friend,

Prettylady :kissface:

PrettyLady,

Thanks for being candid and admitting that sex can suck. Most of us seem to go through life telling everyone how wonderful our sex life is (even though it ain't always so).

Su lost her virginity at age 11 (but as it wasn't consensual does that really count?) unfortunately this was repeated when she was 14.

It took years and years for her to discover that sex could be a wonderful and enjoyable experience rather than painful and fearful one.

PrettyLady,

Su lost her virginity at age 11 (but as it wasn't consensual does that really count?) unfortunately this was repeated when she was 14.

It took years and years for her to discover that sex could be a wonderful and enjoyable experience rather than painful and fearful one.

I think you don't lose your virginity until that wonderful day when you find that happy place. :rolleyes:

But I live in a place where you don't need rose colored glasses and the glass is alway half full.

I was in Su's place at 10 yrs old. I never count that time. I rearly even let myself think about it. It disturbs my chi. Oh who am I kidding, I don't even know if I have chi. I do have chi tea though, wana come over and share a cup with me Su? :D

Your friend,

I think you don't lose your virginity until that wonderful day when you find that happy place. :rolleyes:

Well - heck...

I've lost it a few times then :D

Seriously, I think sex can be an act or an instinct until you find someone who you connect with on a level that really transcends the physical stuff. So I second your motion!

Spoomonkey

Well - heck...

I've lost it a few times then :D

Spoomonkey

Wana lose it again ;)

Your friend,

Well......I bet there aren't too many in my slot.....over 20 :o Yep, lost it when I was nearly 22 :eek: And it was with this hottie I met on a blind date and lost it on the next. We did it in my pickup truck off a trail in the woods. She came twice before I did riding me and it was my first time :lol: Anyway, we got back to her house and hung out for an hour or so. I then asked her if she wanted to head back out for some more, as her brothers were home. Sure she said and off we went again. The funny part was, when I told her that she was my first on the way out that second time. She laughed and said "yeah right.....who do you think you're kidding? I've never come like that before, and I don't come easily." :dancenana

So I ended up marrying her about 5 yrs later :D Still fucking my hottie :kissface:

Brett

Well......I bet there aren't too many in my slot.....over 20 :o Yep, lost it when I was nearly 22 :eek:

Me too, Brett! Same age for me, close to 22. I'm not at all sorry I waited. The GOOD stuff is worth waiting for. ;)