MiCpl

Wildest/Most Unusual Sex Location

On the roof of a New Orleans hotel with her laid backwards over the railing. We heard cheering, and looked across the road to see a group of people on a balcony cheering us on.

On the roof of a New Orleans hotel with her laid backwards over the railing. We heard cheering, and looked across the road to see a group of people on a balcony cheering us on.

Sounds like a next step for us... how fun!!!

our most wild just happened this halloween =P we decided that we wanted to go out ( we dont get to do this often thanks to the kids ) and be adults. we went to the bar and had a few drinks. we like to people watch so we just sat back and watched all the costumes and such. we had cheaper dinks at our hotel room that shared the same parking lot as the bar. we went to the room had a few swigs of Jack =) and then I bent my wife over the window and had anal sex with her facing the bar lol. there were people outside filtering out of the bar and talking by their cars and such, we also had the lights on and she was being kinda loud. but from what I could see, we didnt seem to gather any attention..

We would now like to add walking down Las Vegas Blvd between the Stratosphere & Circus Circus with her breasts fully exposed, with my buddy in her hand..... very exciting!!

She also enjoyed being poked, probed, licked, nibbled, fisted, soaked, caressed & satiated by a hot bi tomboy we met while visiting friends in NC. They never stopped all weekend long! A true 48 hour orgasm.

My wildest is having sex in the Captain's chair on my ship while I was in my home port Norfolk, VA. Anyone could have heard or came up.

At night, on a park bench at a playground area among 20-30 homes. No one came along, but several cars did flash their lights on the way by.......it just turned us on more!

Once on Kauai, we had sex on a third floor balcony overlooking Poipu Beach. It was quiet out. The wind caressing our naked bodies....waves crashing in the background, the people below us were having a cookout on their balcony. Quite an experience!

Another time when we went to Maui, we had sex in the middle of the afternoon on a small beach just north of Kaanapali . We thought we had the beach to ourselves, but once we were done, we found out that a couple had been watching us from their parking spot up by the road.

Wife has given me a blowjob several times while driving down the freeway. Harder to do that now that all of our vehicles have center consoles.:(

Working on trying it in a movie theater and also in a dressing room in a department store.

Update. We have since knocked "movie theater" off the list. It was an incredible experience having sex with my wife in such a public place! There were about 6-8 people in the theater. We were in the back and no one paid any attention to us, but it was an incredible turn on with the possibility of being seen.

The armrests lifted up and out of the way so I was able to lay down on my stomach and give her some oral attention.:cunny: By the time she came, my wife had her skirt hiked up around her waist. Her legs were spread wide with her feet up on the seat backs in front of us. She had lifted her tank top up and was busy playing with her nipples. Her pussy was soaking wet! So hot!

After a quick recovery, she unzipped my shorts and crawled up on my lap in a reverse cowgirl position and we started out slowly fucking. She leaned back so I started nibbling her neck and playing with her nipples. I could feel the juices from her running down my cock over my balls. As I increased my tempo, she started groaning a bit and used her muscles to clamp down on me. It didn't take much longer and I was shooting my load deep inside her.

We both loved the experience and are planning another movie date soon!:D

9th hole of a golf course.

In a chair at top of chair lift at a ski resort (in summer).

Changing rooms of various stores.

In airplane with guy sitting right next to us (manual play).

Drive-in theater (not so unusual).

Boat in middle of lake (again, not so unusual).

Back row of a regular movie theater (manual play).

mmmmmm.... have to keep thinking (but it's fun!)

I used to drive a city bus. Late at night we had far fewer bus travelers than during the day. One night I had my wife pay her fair and get on the bus and ride around like a usual patron. When all the other patrons were off the bus and I had not picked any more up (I was STILL on route as an in-service bus), I pulled the bus over and my wife and I got busy and had a quicky on the elevated back row of the bus that has 5 seats across. It was wild. Afterwords she got back in her seat and I drove quickly to get the bus back on schedule and continued my route. I was driving one of the older busses that had not been updated with video cameras, and as far as i know my boss never found out. I have no idea how many people saw us.

Guest ratrodcouple

in the back of my friend's Geo Storm, while listening to gwar.:rolleyes:

Dressed in a suit and tie, with her in a dress, in the front seat of a state owned car with the departments name on both sides, in a parking lot to the rear of a building located at the southwest corner of the Southwest Freeway and Hillcroft in Houston, Texas at 5:30pm. The car was visible from both the Freeway and the access road at the 5:00 rush hour. At that area and time of day the Freeway would have been a parking lot.

Dressed in a suit and tie, with her in a dress, in the front seat of a state owned car with the departments name on both sides, in a parking lot to the rear of a building located at the southwest corner of the Southwest Freeway and Hillcroft in Houston, Texas at 5:30pm. The car was visible from both the Freeway and the access road at the 5:00 rush hour. At that area and time of day the Freeway would have been a parking lot.

LOVE IT!! I know that location ;)

We have had sex in many places so it is difficult to pick just one.

We have been driving and got horny and pulled over and done it right there on the side of the road. We have done it in public parking lots.

We use just enough discretion to not get caught but a big part of the excitement is the thought of being seen/getting caught. Fun times!

Guest ratrodcouple

at the junk yard getting parts for the truck :D

My wife and I splurged on a big anniversary for a VERY nice hotel room overlooking Niagara Falls on the Canadian side. The wall of our room that faced the falls was glass from floor to ceiling. On a Friday night we got completely naked and I had her press her large breasts up against the window and I fucked her from behind. Watching the people WAY below walk around and seeing the falls all lit up while we were fucking was pretty nice.

While we didn't have the main room lights on, we did have some smaller lights on in the suite so we may have been visible to the people below.

Looking back I get a little creeped out thinking what could have happened if that glass had let loose.

We did it right next to this little waterfall in an random nook next to a trail in a state park we used to frequent. It was kind of a gloomy day so not many people were out on the trails; we hadn't heard anyone for over an hour, so we figured we were safe. Right as we finished, we hear kids yelling. Fixing our pants and getting back on the trail as quickly as possible, we passed a family of 5 not 2 minutes later. I'm not the quietest person and hadn't made an effort to quell my moans. Mom avoided my eyes, Dad gave me a look, and the kids just waved and ran around like kids do.

I just grinned at the dad and he shook his head. lol The man had a kid around 6, one around 4, and one strapped to his back because he was too young to be walking in the woods, and he had to overhear two teenagers going at it in the woods. I was 17 (a couple of months before my 18th bday), hubby was 19.

Looking back I get a little creeped out thinking what could have happened if that glass had let loose. [shudder]

I wonder how it would look doing it on the top level of the CN Tower?

Public bus coming home from tech school, GF and I were sitting under a coat (it was cold on the bus) a couple get on and sit across from us. We decided to have some fun so we started fooling around under the coat. I look over and his girlfriend was blowing him. Him and I just looked at each other and laughed.

Another one, girl I was dating wanted to double date with her sister and her boyfriend. We skipped the dance we were supposed to go to, to head for the movies. Her sister had to stop at the mall for something, so we went on ahead.

After 20 minutes of enjoyment, the other 2 never caught up to us. Head back up to the mall to find them. Found their truck and noticed the windows fogged up. We went walking up to the truck, and I tapped on the window with a bat that was on my key chain. Next thing you hear is a loud thump and a LOT of cussing.

Here are some of our riskiest/most fun spots:

a few feet off the trail along the Pictured Rocks national lake shore, great blow job with a great view!

At a scenic turnout on the way to Sleeping Bear Dunes in the fall, we were the only car there, jumped out, threw down a blanket and started making out and tearing off the clothes... About 10 minutes into it, Mrs Curious is underneath me, with her nails digging into my back and I'm really starting to enjoy myself and we hear voices... I look up, she freezes, and I can see the top of 2 couples heads as they were walking down a path, and they are chatting animatedly... I waited till I was sure they would keep moving and then flipped Mrs Curious onto her knees and finished her that way... It was very, very hot and exciting. (we even got video of the event!)

One of the most fun ever, was on the veranda of a Penthouse suite in the Caribbean, warm wind, some crashing waves, and some friends of ours in the bedroom on the other side of the Veranda had just finished having a nice, long, vocal romp in the sack that we had listened in on... The Mrs was pretty turned on by the voyeuristic action, so I pulled over a couple of chairs and went down on Mrs C, taking her to near completion 3 or 4 times before finally really diving in and finishing her. She had a great moaning, back arching, leg shaking orgasm and later said that it was one of her best ever. :) A couple of voyeuristic episodes like that are what got us thinking about experimenting with swinging and playing with other couples... Oh, and I got video of that one too, and it turns the Mrs on every time she thinks of it (or watches it!)

Back when Mr and I were dating the first time-that would be 30 years ago(ouch) he had a green cutlas and would park it in a cornfield, Don Henley was playing over and over. To this day I have never made it to the back seat of a car. The other was on a lounge chair on the beach in St. Lucia, the sound of ocean waves to this day reminds me of that night.

? . . . The other was on a lounge chair on the beach in St. Lucia, the sound of ocean waves to this day reminds me of that night.
Can't say why, but this strikes me as really sensual.

On a third floor balcony of a condo at Poipu Beach. There was a cookout going on on the balcony below us. Very hot time!

During another trip to Hawaii, we got busy on a small beach on Maui. As we finished up, we noticed a car had pulled into the lookout area above the beach. Not sure if they saw anything or not, but is sure added to the moment!

In a movie theater while watching "The Help". It was intense. Wife was riding reverse cowgirl and had her blouse open. Loved the way her breasts looked in the light from the movie. :D We still have to rent that movie because we don't remember too much of it. :lol:

At night on a park bench surrounded on three sides by houses and a street on the fourth. Cars would drive by and the headlights would shine on us. That too was a real turn on for us!

Had sex in a farm tractor with a springy seat when my wife and I first got together at a party. She sat on me and the seat was designed to bounce up and down. Everyone could see her going up and down on it. Fuck that was great, thanks for reminding me.

S and I first starting seeing each other when we were in university, in a pretty small town in Canada. The first summer we dated, we were both living temporarily on seperate friends' couches and privacy was non-existent One night after the bars closed, we started playing around in the back corner of a local park. Within minutes a police approached; he was nice about it but told us to move along. We did, but on the way home we had to walk through a wooded path. The lure was irresistible and we, again, found ourselves half naked on a picnik table. Within five minutes, same cop. This time he drove us home.

Guest AZfunloving

There are some good ones here! I think my most unusual was at night on a beach in Angola (West Africa), while there was shelling going on overhead (I was covering a story on child war refugees there). Very weird but strangely erotic!

Guest AZfunloving
AZCouple said:

In a movie theater while watching "The Help". It was intense. Wife was riding reverse cowgirl and had her blouse open. Loved the way her breasts looked in the light from the movie. :D We still have to rent that movie because we don't remember too much of it. :lol:

That's totally hot! How the hell did you get away with that? LOL

Seeing as you're in our same area, wish we had been lucky enough to see that...would have inspired us, too! :D

Me and one of my buddies screwed my wife in his boat while it was floating at his dock at our lake. We did every position possible. The best was the double penetration she got. It was hot and sweaty. We finished with us on the back of the boat jacking off on her face while she was in the water. It was very hot.

I guess it would be my wife and my best friend having sex in the back of our custom van while it was parked at a mall in town. I was in the front seat watching and photographing them.

That's totally hot! How the hell did you get away with that? LOL

Seeing as you're in our same area, wish we had been lucky enough to see that...would have inspired us, too! :D

Actually it was pretty easy. Movie theater only had about 10 to 15 people in it. We were in a dark corner pretty much by ourselves. Started fooling around and things took off from there! One gentleman kept turning around, but if he saw anything, he didn't let on. Sure turned my wife on though!

• Like 1

Guest AZfunloving
AZCouple said:
Actually it was pretty easy. Movie theater only had about 10 to 15 people in it. We were in a dark corner pretty much by ourselves. Started fooling around and things took off from there! One gentleman kept turning around, but if he saw anything, he didn't let on. Sure turned my wife on though!

I'll BET it did...LOL! Well, that has inspired me...will start looking for emptier theaters! :D

I wonder if any two people have had sex on a space vehicle (zero-gravity)?

If any of you Swingersboard members happen to be an astronaut or cosmonaut, let me know.

I've got a whole bunch of them over the last 30 years but one that stands out, I bought my wife a 4 hour limo tour of the city about 10 yrs ago. About the last hour after a bottle of wine she decided to get naked. It wasn't full on sex by any stretch but it was damn hot. She kneeled down in front of me with her ass high in the air and let me finger her pussy. By the time I got done she had a nice orgasm and her pussy was so sloppy my finger was making sloshing sounds. Driving down the highway she opened up the window and laid back with her foot up on the door and half hanging out. Two guys in a pickup pulled up along side of us and she leaned up and fondled her tits for them at which time they just gave us the thumbs up and went on their way. I've got 4 or 5 more I'll add later.

We have several memorable ones, a few of the top ones would be on the beach at night! We almost got caught by the beach patrol, sand is inconvenient but we managed :D another was in the back seat of my truck at the movie theater parking lot... We ditched my younger brothers and the movie to go out to the truck for a quickie :)

Mr. xXx

Weirdest--definitely on the infield at the Kentucky Derby. This was many years ago, when I was in undergraduate school. My bf went to U of L. Anyhow, the infield is a mass of teeming people, drunk on mint juleps. Which, by the way, are disgusting. We are somewhat drunk on mint juleps. It had rained/was raining. I'm wearing a sundress with a hefty bag over it as a makeshift poncho. We got bored waiting for "the" race, and things heated up. The infield of the derby is just a big field. There is just one clump of trees. So he wound up doing me standing leaning up against a tree, as the ground was one huge mud puddle. Nobody said a word, or even looked over--and there were cops everywhere.

Gave oral at a restaurant a friend owns in Atlanta, afterhours

Before I meet my husband, I gave a blowjob to completion to a guy I was seeing in college in the couch at my mothers house while she sat across, because my mother kept telling me he was not good for me, sadly my mom was right!!!

Patio Bar!

Seriously- true story.

Mrs. Cancuple and myself were out for the evening... started with some bevvies and an appetizer at a local patio bar, and the plan was to hit a strip joint later to tease each other and get horny... So here we are at the patio bar and there was one other couple there, at the other end. Waitress comes out and brings us our drinks and we just started chit chatting. Mrs. Cancuple suggested that the waitress was kinda cute, and then gets a sly grin... excuses herself to visit the ladies room, and comes back a few minutes later, and drops her tiny little panties in my lap. She's wearing a miniskirt and before long I'm playing between her legs, and she's undoing the zipper on my pants! One thing leads to another and before long she's straddling me, right there on the patio!

Right after I was divorced I had sex with a barber in a small shop on a military installation. The fun took place in the barber's chair. My wife (true life partner) has more experience laughs when I say she had some great experiences. She loves this one.

Mr & Mrs Cancouple, what a very erotic situation that you both were in, made me horny and jealous. lol John. :kissface::dncdick:

Park bench after dark,

Several variations of a dark parking lot.

Good times. It's great to have a lady that enjoys raunchy sex as much as I do. ?

• Like 1

Met a single business traveler in a bar. We took him back to our room. He was pretty vanilla and inexperienced. Mrs got on top and started fucking him, turned to me and asked me to stick it in her ass for a DP. Look on his face was priceless!

We are not actual swingers, but enjoy going to Swinger bars and resorts. My wife is actually very reserved about sex in public. One time we were at desire in the Hot Tub and she took my hand and we went to one of the beds and had sex in a downpour rainshower with a bunch of people watching. She still talks about how hot that was.

• Like 1

PHYSICAL THERAPY section of local hospital we both worked at.

Security was aware and stayed away.