MiCpl

Wildest/Most Unusual Sex Location

The wildiest place that my husband and I ever did it, was on the lake in his B.A.S.S. boat! It was great. At the front of the boat, there is a bicycle seat (style seat), on a pedestal. So I was sitting up just high enough for him to stand right in front of me. I wrapped my legs around him, and we rode the waves. It was in the evening time, and very exciting!!! Both of us enjoyed it so much. I would recommend it to anyone!!

sunshine.:fun:

I've been involved in a few outdoor-type encounters over the years, as well as some indoor events, where there has been some chance of discovery or some other point of note. However, a few stand-outs are:

The one with the greatest risk of discovery

With an old girlfriend at my university student house, on the table in the middle of the kitchen I shared with 9 other male students. It was all her idea (honest!) Until then, I hadn’t realized that she was an unashamed exhibitionist. And not content with the possibility of being discovered by one of my housemates (nearly all of whom were in at the time), the table was beside a floor-to-ceiling window that overlooked many of the other student houses on the site. It was winter, fully dark outside, and she insisted that we leave the lights on. I’ve often wondered how many spectators were out there.

(The same girlfriend later persuaded me to borrow a friend's new sports car, and fuck her spread across its bonnet parked in the lay-by of a main road. At least that time it was in the early hours of the morning, and she allowed me to switch the headlamps from main beam to sidelights!)

The one with the greatest risk of injury

In a car parked nose down on a 30-40 degree hill. Enjoying sex is definitely more difficult when you’re praying that the handbrake will hold out under the stress.

The one with the most water

Bobbing around with my wife in the Mediterranean Sea. She couldn't quite reach the bottom, so put her arms around my neck, her thighs around my waist, and just hung on to me. It was the middle of the afternoon, the surf and the beach were both crowded, but no one seemed to have the slightest idea what was going on beneath the surface.

Originally stated by dave_susie2001

How bout >400 feet below the surface of the Pacific Ocean with my ex wife on a Dependent's Cruise on a Fast Attack Nuclear Submarine in the Torpedo Room snuggled up to a Mark 48 torpedo. And prior to getting married...in the Reactor Compartment of the same submarine with a girl I was dating who worked for the shore facility that was working on the boat.

Kudos. Serious kudos.

I just remembered another one.

We are at a football game and it's cold. Those big afghans sure come in handy. I'm pretty sure the crowd around us must have thought Donna was really cold cuz she was under that thing for a long time. We were losing but I sure had a smile on my face...hehe

This is not by far the wildest place were I had sex but it was for sure the most dangerous place for me. An old girlfriend and me decided to have sex under her dining room table because it was late and her parents were upstairs sleeping. We just finished having fun when suddenly the front door opens and someone walks in we peek out from under the table and realize it is her father coming home from work late (police officer). Now I feel my heart pounding in my neck. I look over to my girlfriend and she has tears pouring down her face. We hear her father in the kitchen putting his dinner in the microwave then he brings it and sits down at the table and starts to eat. I guess he couldn't see us cause their is a table cloth that came down almost half way. Now I'm was of those people that when I get nervous I start to laugh, so here I am biting on my bottom lip from keep laughing with this girl crying butt naked under her table with her father eating which seem for hours. I guess 20 min or so passed and he got up and we heard him in the bathroom. With that I'm here today to share this story.

God I miss my teenage years :fun:

OMGoodness TwoNumbNuts!!! I am ROFLMAO!!!

That is hysterical! Probably wasn't then, but it sure as hell is funny now!

Lori :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Whoever brought up the Newlywed Game episode, thanks. I learned about anal sex from that episode as a twelve year old. I'm sure Bob Ewbanks would be thrilled to know that:rolleyes: I doubt he's reading this tho...

Anyways, we have used the backyard, an office complex parking lot in the twilight next to a busy street, a park near us against a tree, a men's bathroom which was my wife's favorite, and a secluded area of a pub.

B/4 I got married my life was kind of boring in this regard though.

For us I think it would have to be out on the private deck of our suite on a cruise ship, sitting in port, in broad daylight, in San Juan. There were people on the decks just above us and below us who couldn't see us, but there were a million people out on the dock walking around who saw EVERYTHING!!!!!:fun:

On a park bench on the Army base at Fort Clayton in the Canal Zone.....we kept looking for the MP's ;)

1. In the little town of Inverness, Marin County, California....on a pretty hillside in late spring under an oak tree, with my soon-to-be-husband.

2. Driving East on Hwy 80 from Donner Lake, California to Reno, Nevada....early in the morning...

3. At a friend's cottage on Balboa Island, California...New Years' day 1971....we both came strolling out of the bedroom, and our friend (who owned the place) had quietly come home. He probably heard all the ruckus in the bedroom...hence the grin on his face ;)

4. On a tropical island in the South Pacific with the rain hammering on the tin roof. I can still remember that sound.

5. In Venice, Italy. (Italian men.....unbelievable!)

In a casket we kept in the lobby of my frat house in college. We got it rocking so hard it fell off of the gurney it was on and almost crushed us. It was so heavy I had to yell for help to lift it off of me and my girlfriend.:rolleyes:

I used to work at a large hospital. There was a pond behind the hospital with a circular foot-path around it that employees would use at lunch time for exercise. One day, my wife brought me lunch and we drove over to the pond for a little in-car picnic. Neither of us were particularly hungry that day, but we were rather horny, so we decided to forego the lunch and snack on each other instead. Luckily, it was kind of drizzly that day, so we pretty much had the area to ourselves....just a few cars parked around us, and I knew that we would soon have the windows so steamed-up that no one could see inside the car. I was mighty glad that that old Buick had good shocks, or we would have bounced it right into the pond! Luckily, the security patrols that constantly drove the hospital grounds didn't notice the car bouncing beside the pond, or I would have had one hell of a time explaining it to my supervisor. Just don't understand it, but the administration tends to frown on that kind of activity during working hours......who'd of guessed??? :cool:

Me and my girlfriendand her hot cousin stopped at a quick check for a drink and bathroom break,I stayed in the car,my girlfriend and her cousin went in,then her cousin came back out and got in the front of the car and laid the seat back and said if I ever wanted to fuck her now was my chance,she slid down her shorts and raise her ass,I slid in to her before she could blink,maybe a minute wnet by when I blew my load up in her,we quickly got back in our right seats about the time my girlfriend got to the car,well that was quick and fast,but know my girlfriend is her cousinand it only took one time to get her pregnant,didn't have time for a condom,I'll use one the next time I get a Quicky.

Originally posted by sportync

Luckily, it was kind of drizzly that day, so we pretty much had the area to ourselves....just a few cars parked around us, and I knew that we would soon have the windows so steamed-up that no one could see inside the car.

Until I read your post, I'd somehow managed to forget a very similar encounter. I hadn't seen that particular girlfriend for more than five weeks, and aged twenty, that felt like an eternity. Unfortunately, she was only staying for half a day, and as she was visiting me with my parents, disappearing off to a hotel room for a few hours was made a little awkward!

My parents decided they'd like to visit a nearby town, so we drove in their car. When we arrived, we decided to split up to explore, and agreed to rendezvous at a particular restaurant in a couple of hours. Fortunately, I was left holding the car keys. My girlfriend and I quickly drove to the back corner of the car park, and, as it was raining hard, waited for the windows to steam up.

Even so, it felt pretty daring, fucking in a public car park at around 2:30 in the afternoon in a busy town.

Ah, the impetuousness of youth!

Originally posted by Brian and Jo

For us it has to be on in the sand dunes on a nude beach in England. There is something really special about making out in the open air. What made this extra special was that by the time we were well into things and too far along to stop we realised that we were being watched by another couple who were nude as well. We just kept going and after we had finished the other couple smiled at us and moved away.

When they smiled, wasn't this a come on? Why didn't you ask if they swung?

Laura

We have not had much chance to get wild and crazy yet. Still sort of conservative in this area plus the fact that I am not home much.

We on the balcony on the 6th floor of my apartment in the middle of winter.

In the teeny tiny downstairs bathroom of my friend's townhouse. He came downstairs while we were in the middle of it and banged on the door lol..we didn't stop or care. Later he told us his girlfriend upstairs was wondering how we managed it in there, as it is extremely teeny and tiny. Also I guess we christened the townhouse as my buddy and his gf hadn't had sex in it yet.

And In the Club we attend..but doesn't ever swinger do that one. So not so wild and crazy...

And we have plans to put the Tent Package on Aztek and get wild soon some where in a neighborhood near you.

Our wildest may also be considered our first swinging experience. When my wife and I were dating we would play volleyball leagues with our female roommate. We would drive together since it didn't make sense for us to take separate cars. She knew we were pretty wild in bed because her room was right next to ours. She often told us she could our sessions through the thin walls of our apartment.

Anyway, one evening we were driving home after volleyball my wife and I ended up in the backseat together. We just couldn't wait to get home so she climbed on top of me while I laid down in the back seat. Our room mate continued to drive down the hwy while we tested out the shock absorbers. :fun: We noticed she needed to adjust the rear view mirror. Whether it was to get a better view of the road or us we don't know.

Being a military spouse, the most daring and not getting caught is having sex on a submarine in a small laundry room.

Originally posted by tinceltoes

Being a military spouse, the most daring and not getting caught is having sex on a submarine in a small laundry room.

Now that's getting down n dirty!

A new standard, just this past weekend. Boyfriend and I were at a swing party at a private home. We were sitting naked in the kitchen talking with some folks when he decided that my high heels made me just the right height to bend over the kitchen chair....and he did right there, in front of God and everybody. I love that man....lol.

Guest FreakyBytch

Underwater, Parks, Car, Next room with the parents in their room, in the front room real quick while people were around, but too busy doing other things, etc. I can go on forever about this one, and we NEVER got caught! The orgasm feels VERY good when you have a high risk of getting caught, and the hardest thing to control is moaning enough to bring attention to yourself.

On Maui - Red Ford Mustang convertible top down - Pineapple wine from winery visit - Macadamia nuts - Bull servicing as many cows as he possibly could - Much too erotic - Pulled off dirt road looking over beautiful Pacific Ocean - Placed towel on trunk of car and had most incredible sex ever - Had to stop twice for tour buses to go by - Towel soaked - This happened 20 years ago and still seems like yesterday.

On a beach party at Hedonism II in Negril. In front of hundreds of people with a stranger. At a high school reunion with an old friend behind a barn. In a bass boat on a lake or on a boat in the ocean. The open air and the action of the waves is unbelieveable. In a grocery store restroom with the assistant manager of the store. In a humvee at the National Guard Armory. Blow jobs driving down the interstate with truck drivers watching. More places later. Have lots of good memories.

Ex-fiance. Her father had just accepted me (not before threatening to kill me). She wanted me to spend the night (her parents never went into her room). Her parents went out to the store and I went into the house. I stayed the night and the next morning when we were suposed to go to school and her parents to work her father decides to stay home sick. I ended up the whole day under her bed and her father almost caught me (he did go in her room when she wasn't home). I survived the day and when she came home I almost killed her. I ended up spending the night because I couldn't leave with her parents there. The next day her father pulls the same "staying home sick" trick and I told her to make sure he was in his room and I was going to make a break for it. I'm alive and here today because I was fast enough and quiet enough to get away. THAT WAS CRAZY.

In the parking lot of an auto race track. And I just have to tell you, it wasn't a drag race track (short spurt and it's over), it was an oval track where you go round & round & round & round & ...

1) Bathroom of an MD-80 airliner

2) Floating in the lake about 100' from shore, and family & friends

3) In the boat in the middle of the day

Burned-out Redwood in Sequoia...While other people were walking up the hill to see the same tree...

At a church, outside behind the facade...

There could be others...

Male D

My most Interesting place was in the Bathroom of a McDonalds.... BTW I do not recommend this If you get caught. No Fries for a year (at least that was my punishment). But it was amazing the thrill of getting caught by other people walking in as it was a public restroom. We were in a stall with the door closed but looks a little suspicious when you got 4 feet dangling from the toilet instead of two.

At a rest stop off I-80 between Sacramento and Reno. There were a few people around. We do not think we were seen. We may have been heard.

The Opera House in Eureka, NV

two, one funny one sexy.

1. We were playing Monopoly, and the game was over. Her Mom, Dad and Two Sisters

went to bed, and we knocked of a nice quickie downstairs in the living room with them going to sleep upstairs. We were not married yet, and if they had come down, it would have been hell to pay.

2. Different Girlfriend. We were at her home in New Jersey, and we could not sleep with each other there, so we took a tent out to the pine barrens, and knocked off a a quickie in the tent. God, it was mosquito season, and I do not recommend it. I have never been so uncomfortable in my life during sex.

Otto & Eileen

Wildest:

We were at a house party, in the group room. Hubby and I started out together, then one by one, several men started joining in. All told, I think I had probably about 5 men that night.

Most Unusual:

While married to my first husband, we were returning home from an out of town trip. He was driving, and I started fondling him, ending up on his lap as he drove down the highway at around 75 mph! We switched then, with me driving, and he gave me oral for awhile.

Most Erotic:

Hubby (current one) planned a threesome with a single male. He was going to surprise me, but thought better of it and told me while I was at work what he had planned. The three of us had a wonderful 2 hours of ecstacy ...

At a public beach in the water, we just jumped off the boat and did it right there.

In a gas station stockroom when I was working.

Over a picnic table in a park :D

Nothing too crazy, but

1) in the middle of a women's locker room at college.

2) On a lanai (balcony) in the middle of the night in Waikiki (I got loud and almost had hubby and I kicked out by management).

3) In the ocean in the Honduras (lots of people around-I am sure the scuba divers got free show).

4) Semi private balcony on our cruise ship.

5) On a bike path in the middle of the woods (Just finished up when another couple came along, and we were NEARLY caught).

Hmmm.....

On the lawn of a quadrangle at a nearby college (as a 40 something adult).

Under the old oak tree off the fairway of a local country club on a warm summer evening.

Aaahhh, the memories!

Sex with a girl that was engaged, and her finance was at basic training. She was living with his parents and I had brought her over something to eat. His parents were in the basement, and we had sex in her future father-in-law's bed, without getting caught. Sex was pretty good, remember like it was yesterday.

O.K, I know someone here on the board is bound to give me shit for this, but here goes....When my husband and I were young 19 or 20, someone gave him a car because he didn't have one at the time. Being young and not caring what kind of vehicle it was, just that it got from point A to point B, he accepted it. It was a Hearse. Need I say more? :o

Doggie-style, with her leaning on the apartment's window sill (open window), waving at the people outside :)

Reaching orgasm from a BJ just as I was driving into the toll-booth.

Against a rock beside a waterfall in a picnic area.

Sitting on me with her head and shoulders out the sun-roof at the drive-in.

Mmmm... wish I could have some of those again :)

Wow, I like the drive-in one!

Mine was at a mini storage parking lot. We were driving down the road and she said to pull into a storage place we had some stuff at, so I did, we got in the back seat of my truck and did it right there. Sex was nice, not great, but still wild fun out in the open where anyone could have driven by.

I've been on mothering sites for too long...usually the question is "where's the most unusual place you have nursed?" :lol:

So, for sex:

On the north shore of Oahu with an Army helicopter flying over us.

In a church bathroom during a wedding rehearsal.

Let's see there was the north shore of Oahu. Then half way through the Army chopper flew very low right overhead.

Then there was the time in the church bathroom during a rehearsal.

Ex girlfriend's car in back seat as her mother drove (Ford Escort no less) and did not get caught.

In a car along a "Shaps Gap" (an unfinished portion of a 4 lane, PA had many) "Yes, officer, we will be moving along!"

At the entrance to an old mine overlooking the Mon river, folks in the whole town on the other side could have had a show.

Along the Mon River as barges and boaters went by.

Ex wife.

On the living room couch as her parents slept in the next room when we dated.

Current wife

In a state park in the woods along a hiking trail.

On the beach at Hedo II as the guard watched 1998.

On a public bed at Hedo II as about 10 folks watched (did that twice!) 2003.

Back yard in the pampas grass, neighbors could have seen if they looked.

Wow we have a few

1. we did it at a base ballpark in the lot on top of the hood of the mustang...omg it was awesome.

2. another time we had crazy sex on the turnpike after getting naked for awhile

3. in our family's pool in front of another couple we were trying to hook up with

4. also in front of some friends (we thought were asleep) when we were across from them