MiCpl

Wildest/Most Unusual Sex Location

University library while others where studying around. My gf was wearing a slightly long shirt and sitting on me as if reading a book in a tricky position. We were quite naked a few times... Later on we noticed we were in plain sight of an office in a uni building across. THIS WAS HOT.

My gf bend over quickly and swallowed my load when I was close to done...   As expected, we were humping like rabbits at home after that.

The chapel, it has loud doors and gives you time to react... Often done oral sex there, and taken her from the back. Something that I cannot forget, a definite turn-on.

We thought about doing it in the park, drove around, it was too busy.

1: Mount San Jacinto, Palm Springs CA. Just off the main trail behind some bouldwers. We could hear people walking by.

2: Balcony of a hotel in Ft Lauderdale FL... nobody could see but our neighbors around us were on their balconies too.

:8-0::

Well I have a few to tell about.

1st was in the back of a pickup going down the interstate towards Nashville.

2nd was under the flag pole on base at Ft Devens late at night.

3rd on a hill over looking the parade grounds and getting caught by some soldiers out running. We were to busy to hear them I guess.

4th on a table at a state park picnic area with a group down from us having a party about 40 yards away.

My first fmf was at a roadside park in the back of my truck.

Many more than this, might add them later on.

In a dentist's office on the dental chair.

Oral sex on the railing of a river promenade in my old college town.

:D On a fur blanket, from the trunk of my Cadilac carried for the deed, on Cocoa Beach, on a dark, moonless night; under high-rise condominiums with people relaxing on their balconies and tourists strolling in the surf, sometimes just inches away...it was a very romantic experience. :rolleyes: Sort of like the love scene in "From Here to Eternity."

Another, was on a mountain top overlooking a bulldozer and crew building a trail in Waterton National Park in Alberta, Canada...The Castle-like hotel bordering the lake and the snowcapped mountains in the background in mid-morning, was another. In the field just outside Torejon Air Force Base in Madrid, Spain: in high weeds alongside the busy access road during rushhour...That was a RUSH...with Air Policemen beating the bushes for all the prostitutes who hung around the main gate soliciting. :o

To recall just a few...

On a bench right next to the walking trail at a park in our hometown.

In a lake with friends and family 5 ft. away.

In a cave.

Lost World Caverns, Lewisburg, West Virginia https://www.lostworldcaverns.com/

We were living in Virginia for several months in 1995 while I was attending Quantico. One weekend we went camping in West Virginia. We happened across the Caverns and decided to take a tour.

The young girl at the register handed us a couple of flashlights and directed us to the entrance. We were a bit surprised by the informality, but were excited about exploring on our own.

The Caverns were lit by floodlights, however there were many dimly lit areas just off the trail. Within a few minutes we realized that we were the only ones on the trail. We quickly shot each other a knowing look and slipped behind a large boulder just off the trail. In the dim light I quickly slipped my throbbing manhood deep into my brides rose. We made a quicky of it, dressed and stepped back onto the trail. We were giggling like school kids. At that moment, an elderly couple rounded the corner and nodded hello to us. I don't know if they saw anything, but if they did, I hope it inspired them!

That was our one and only experience at "hard rock" mining! :lol:

Oh yeah, one other I remember, long before my bride.....In the judge's chambers, during lunch recess. Not with the judge though, with his female bailiff!....And no, I wasn't on trial, I was one of the good guys!

(The statue of limitations has run out which is the only reason I'm copping to the deed! ::P: )

In a friend's bathroom during a vanilla party

Driving down the back roads of Australia, I gave hubby a lovely blow job

During another trip to Australia, sex at a road side stop south of Sydney

Sex on our hotel balcony in Hawaii

Sex in the parking lot of the Capilano Suspension Bridge in Vancouver BC

Sex in the parking lot of the Vancouver BC International Airport

Sex during a hike in Stanley Park Vancouver BC

Sex near Little Beach in Maui

Hmm... maybe we only get sexually adventurous when we are out of town??

Love hearing about everyone else's adventures... :)

:kissface:

Mrs WA

Hmm... maybe we only get sexually adventurous when we are out of town?

I wonder why that happens. My wife and I are the same way by her choice. When we are in Jamaica, she’s adventurous and at home reserved? :sad: I don't get it!! Is it the vacation mindset? The idea of getting caught w/o neighbors hearing? Is this how most couples are or just the few of us? :rollseyes

Last year while vacationing in Florida, we watched the Blue Angels practicing their routines in the morning at NAS Pensacola, as well as touring the museum the remainder of the day. As we were about to leave we made a quick visit to Fort Barranca, located inside the base, it was about 20 minutes before they closed for the day. There wasn't anyone else in the Fort except for two groups, one consisting of a family with about 3 or 4 kids, and another group made up of about 4 elderly people. We checked to see where they went and we went the opposite direction. Since we've already visited the fort during a prior vacation we weren't interested in its history, but rather the long, dark tunnels that were used as the armory. Satisfied that we were far away from those groups we picked a spot in one of the hallways where my wife lifted her skirt, and I entered her from behind. That was pretty intense.

Several places in my office. One time my wife had the day off from work and decided to surprise me by bringing me lunch while wearing a short skirt and going commando - we did it against my desk, with the door closed and locked. She leaned back against the edge of my desk and lifted her legs wide and I dropped my pants and entered her that way. We could hear my coworkers going about their business out in the hallway. Another time in the conference room on the conference table, but it was late at night after we had gone clubbing and didn't feel like going home yet; another time in the network/server room. Thankfully I'm the IT guy and am the only person allowed in that room.

One of our wildest moment was at a local dirt track on the hood of the race car. it was in the field but you could hear the engines roaring in the background it made it very exciting.

Hello all, really new here but this is a topic near and dear to my heart. Like many others I have several interesting and unusual spots:

In a hot tub...okay, maybe not so unusual but there was a party going on around us.

On a bed in the center of a dance floor....oh, the stories I could tell!

And my personal favorite...in a restaurant. Yes, I had full on sex in a restaurant. It started in a very private booth and finished up in the handicap restroom. Before you say "ewww, ick!" it is a really nice restaurant and their restrooms are incredibly nice, private little rooms.

Oh, yeah, the handicap restroom in an office building downtown (a couple of times in fact).

Too much fun!!!

On Pescadero Beach, in Northern California.

In a standard car of an Amtrak train in Western PA.

On a hill in a park in Illinois.

On a beach in the Pacific Coast of Mexico.

In a park late at night on the swings. Then a ranger drove up to us and told us we should not be there, and then he shone his spotlight into the dark hills.

Right out of a spooky cartoon, there were dozens of eyes staring back at us...coyotes.

Same park later on, but well away from the hills and out in the middle of the grass, around midnight, then the sprinklers came on.

At a campout behind the bushes with about 10 people on the other side.

1) On top of a Snowmobile up in snow covered mountains! The ground was just tooooooooooo cold!

2) In a vacant model Home we were looking at to purchase.

3) In the emergency stairwell of a Hotel.

Hi there everyone!

First post for us, but we are sure it will not be the last....

1) A blowjob at the laundromat right out in the washer area. :nono:

2) An orgy at the Easyriders rodeo in Chillicothe OH (8 couples) with people watching as we were all just having fun. One of the guys actually walked up to the group of people after we were all finishing up and asked them for a cigarette. There was one girl who was topless in the group and she gladly gave him a smoke. Not sure if he got a telephone number or not. :eek:

Our most wild just happened this Halloween. We decided that we wanted to go out  we don't get to do this often thanks to the kids ) and be adults. We went to the bar and had a few drinks. We like to people watch so we just sat back and watched all the costumes and such. We had cheaper drinks at our hotel room that shared the same parking lot as the bar. We went to the room had a few swigs of Jack ? and then I bent my wife over the window and had anal sex with her facing the bar lol. There were people outside filtering out of the bar and talking by their cars and such. We also had the lights on and she was being kinda loud. but from what I could see, we didn't seem to gather any attention...

Two places come to mind.

One was Mrs. lol giving me a Tingler BJ in the DFW airport parking garage before I had to take a flight. The other was me doing her from behind in a Hotel suite on the 15th floor up against a picture window overlooking Niagra falls, it was niiice.

Mr. OMG

PS

Before someone asks, a tingler is when a woman puts an Altoid in her mouth and then goes down, and yeah, it does tingle heh. :hahaha:

Guest screaminggood

Which day should we plan to fly?

Wildest? So many choices....roadside on road trips, parks in the rain, the side of a ski run, on a dance floor, and then we started swinging!

Oh---but I have a vanilla friend who really has a story: she and her husband had sex in jail! They were there for a church mission trip with the inmates.

With me it was in church in the back pew with the preacher's daughter as her daddy was preaching. She gave me a hand job as I was fingering her pussy. She was a kinky little girl but damn she was good.

My bf told me about this site and we're sharing this account so here's my experience...

In July this year I went to Ibiza with a few friends as I'd always wanted to go there and party it up. My bf had given permission for me to... shall we say "explore"...on my holiday adventure!! I'd met this random guy at a bar, partied most of the night and then decided to head back to his hotel room. When we got back to his place we mucked around for a while and ended up getting my brains screwed out of me on the balcony overlooking the ocean as the sun rose :D... what a great way to start the day!!

We rested for a while and around lunchtime I awoke and headed into the shower. Half-way through this other guy walked into the bathroom and started urinating in the toilet to my surprise. I had my back facing him as I didn't know who he was and didn't want him to see me. The next thing I knew he had the shower door open and had his hands all over me. He was quite good looking so we screwed in the bathroom for about half an hour then I grabbed my stuff and left.

I felt quite dirty after that... especially just leaving like that... but it was fun and I think I satisfied them both!

One time we had sex in a hotel pool against the side of the wall in the deep end. We had friends in the hot tub which was slightly elevated but they were far enough away that they thought we were just making out. I know that it's kind of unsanitary but what can you do when mother nature calls?

When we were in college we made it laying on the grass beside a two wheel trail that led to a busy swimming beach. When your horny I guess any place is good. Luckily nobody came down the trail.

1) In an open grassy meadow in a state part. Middle of the afternoon, beautiful sunny fall day. Visible from the road if you were looking close, and if someone would have pulled into the parking area, there we would have been :)

2) In the lake at a state park beach, not packed but plenty of people around. Swam out to the buoy line to get a little distance between us and everyone else, and then she held on to that while I saved her from drowning ;)

3) On a boat dock. After dark, but there were people camping right across the cove. We could see them pretty good around their fire, plenty of moonlight, they had to be able to see us but didn't react.

(notice a pattern here? There for a few years, we had state park sex more than we had sex in a bed. Our favorite place to go parking, we got caught in the act more than once and run out by the ranger making his rounds before locking the gate for the night.)

3) In her swimming pool with her parents inside watching tv. We were looking straight at the back of their heads through the bay window. Thankfully, whatever they were watching must have been good because they never turned their heads :D

We had sex at the top of a picnic table at the top of the Centennial Park Ski Hill (City of Toronto: Parks and Recreation, Toronto Skiing - Centennial Ski Centre) at about 2AM on Canada Day Weekend in Toronto. It was hot with the view of Toronto plus we were on one of the approaches for Pearson Intl. Airport, so we're sure that someone in a plane saw us go at it. :)

Oh, we posted the map so that others can have fun. :)

Well the wildest place that I have ever had Sex was

1. In college went back to my junior high school and we did it on the Fifty yard line real late at night

2. About 10 feet off the thrail in the park behind some trees and if you looked you could see us.

3. On the roof of the Dorm at school we could see all the people but we were 3 stories up and you had to look up and see us

that is how fun having sex is.

We have a hot tub in the back yard it is a private yard until our neighbor put a second floor on their house the only one home during the day is the husband he works nights but if awake could look out bedroom window and see us either having sex or just sunbathing in the nude or just floting in the pool nude but that adds to the excitement don't know if he has ever seen anything or not we will never know :lol:

In the middle of the dining room of our current house, facing the bay window. The wild/unusual part? ...there was no window! The house was only half built; the walls were up, but there were no doors or windows or siding installed. It's also remarkable because it was one of the few times we've ever reached simultaneous orgasms during intercourse.

We deliberately made a trip over to the construction site about 8 AM on a rather cool, very sunny spring Sunday morning to "consecrate" our new home. We got totally naked, put a sleeping bag down on sub-flooring, and went at it doggy style. I was kneeling behind my wife, looking out across the street as I was giving it to her, when our soon-to-be neighbors came out and got in their car for church!

Kari, who had her head down, never noticed. During vaginal sex she needs to finger her clit to climax, and I didn't want distract her since she was fingering herself feverishly and was most of the way there. So I didn't say anything to her, even though she's kind of a loud fuck. To be perfectly honest, her moans and grunts just made the whole situation even hornier. When she started repeating "Oh fuck! I'm gonna come!" (rather loudly), my brain went into overload and I lost my load exactly the moment she did.

We've now known the family across the street for nearly seven years. They've never said anything about, and I still haven't gotten up the courage to ask if they noticed us that day.

How bout >400 feet below the surface of the Pacific Ocean with my ex wife on a Dependent's Cruise on a Fast Attack Nuclear Submarine in the Torpedo Room snuggled up to a Mark 48 torpedo. And prior to getting married...in the Reactor Compartment of the same submarine with a girl I was dating who worked for the shore facility that was working on the boat.

Hey...I've done both of those! Oh wait...that was my old handle! And those are still the strangest places I've ever had sex.

Now Patti and I together...I'd have to say in a lounge of a funeral home was the strangest place.

Mrs. H and I did the nasty on our back porch a few years ago during a summer evening thunderstorm. Actually it quite a bit later, we were enjoying a few White Russians, and the rain started falling. The kids were in bed, we stepped outside to get wet, and the next thing you know.......

The thunder and lightning drowned our the moans, sighs, and creaking lawn furniture! VERY VERY cool.....

During Mr.HappyCpl's youth...

In the back of a moving van going down the interstate, while a female friend drove (and probably watched in the mirror).

In/around the pool and hot tubs in my apartment complex.

In the back of my Chevy Cavalier station wagon.

In a tipi..

In her bed/in her parent's bed.

Let's see.

Up one of the side canyons at Slide Rock State Park, in the summer when the place is crowded with people. We slipped into one of the smaller crevices, took off our suits and he did me standing up. The echoes were amazing!

At a star party outside Flagstaff one night. Everyone (including myself) was looking at stars, but my boyfriend said he's rather look at my heavenly body. What's a girl to do when given such a compliment? We walked away from the others into the darkness and I rode him for a nice long time. As we were reaching climax, the beam from a green laser pointer went right over us to point at Antares. A little lower and it would have splashed over my breasts. When we rejoined the other stargazers I got blamed for fogging up the eyepiece of a telescope, which was true since I was still breathing hard.

Wow... some of your experiences sound hot guys!

For me... I would say these are some highlights:

- On the "shore" of a local reservoir.

- In the back seat of my Thunderbird... there is no way no one didn't see my car rocking in the parking lot of that bar.

- Reaching orgasm, due to road head, right next to a van with a family in it. They actually sped up seemingly to get a look after I passed them. I sped up more too, but then was like "if you want to see, go for it". And then I blew my load. ;)

More to come...

With My Ex - on the floor of her parent's sunken dining room while they were in the bedroom. Her mom walked into the kitchen which was right off the dining room and turned on a light. Amazing how flat a person can make themselves when they need to. Fortunately we were able to hide in the shadows.

With MrsBi - took her anally downstairs in the kitchen while the 16 year old and his friend were upstairs, was a definite quicky.

hmmm seems to be a theme there.

Guest BamaRide

Back in my single days I had a girl friend that was crazy about having sex in semi public places... the most exciting one follows below...

We were at a park on Lake Erie on the Ohio side of the lake. We'd packed a picnic lunch and it was a little cool so we wandered down to a spot at the bottom of a cliff in eye shot of the beach. This area had large slabs of cement dumped there to reduce the waves from eating away at the cliff.

We found a good sized one about the size of a king sized bed. Laid down a blanket and wrapped ourselves together in another. For a while we just sat there watching the water and kissing.

Well of course one thing led to another and before we knew it we were laying down and our shorts were at our knees... about that time we realized we had a bit of an audience. There were a few people at the top of the cliff above us looking down at us from about 75 feet up.... and elderly couple down near the beach also on the sea wall was taking notice of us.

We both got sooooo turned on with the attention to our activity it was a real mind rush. The best part was the elderly couple.. the husband kept wanting to come closer to check it out better... and his wife kept calling him back not wanting him to disturb us!

It was GREAT!

We had sex in the front pew of the Mormon church after a funeral.

We have also done it on a hydraulic bucking machine.

Before we were married, in the stairwell of Mrs. W's grandmother's apartment building at 5AM returning from a post-wedding club party.

We had been petting heavily at the club, had a BJ in the car on the way to her grandmother's, and ended up fucking doggy-style half a flight downstairs from the apartment. Then she sat down with no panties under her short-short dress while I fumbled with the keys and left a wet spot on the step outside the apartment. The spot lasted for several months, and when we dropped by to visit her grandmother we always looked for it and grinned silently at each other.

Guest BamaRide
Red Lady said:
At a star party outside Flagstaff one night.

AZ star parties are awesome... and yeah... that totally would be a great spot to expand your universe!!!

Guest lovegeneration

Would like to make it in the airplane during the flight!

My next door neighbor's daffodils garden. All the townhouses look alike in the dark (curse you Neighborhood associations!).

My wife and I have been very Adventurous though our relationship started we were both married to other spouses but something pulled us together and after nine years we became friends and then my divorce then a year later she was divorced and a year later we was married. lets see one night we were all playing war games and we kinda strayed away and had sex in the middle of the game no one saw us but they could have if they had really looked. And we also had sex on an airplane but it was on the ground but it was a private jet and was very plush so we went back.:)

Wow, good topic!. Haven't posted in a while but it just so happens that my wife and I are pretty adventurous. As we've gotten a little older..43,45 we lost a little of that part of our relationship. I brought up that topic last month so we decided to go to our local casino. We took a coach bus there which is about a 1/12 drive with a couple of pick-ip points. It was pretty funny that most of the passengers were 60 yrs old and older. We smiled the whole way there about how young we were compared to everyone else. Anyway, on the ride up we chatted and held hands and acted like the youthful couple we had been up to this point. I actually put my hands down her pants and fingered her to an orgasm. She was so blown away! While at the casino we actually looked for places to fuck but, being a casino there are cameras everywhere. Not that we couldn't have sex knowing cameras were on us but it was a little scary. Funny how we think differently in our 40's than our 20's or even 30's. My wife even offered to go into one of the men's bathroom stalls and fuck me on the toilet. I actually turned her down. What an idiot!!! On our ride back home that evening, we were definitely hot and horny and started fooling around a bit..kissing, touching, grabbing. We started to notice how quite the bus was getting and that these lovely senior citizens were all falling asleep. I took the initiative and started fingering Teresa and made her cum again. The bus was slowly starting to thin out and when she felt comfortable enough she starting giving me a blowjob. There was a guy behind is who wasn't as old as the other passengers who seemed to be nodding off and on. It was at one of his "on" nods that I felt him staring at us as Teresa was sucking me. I didn't say a word. Pretty soon, only 4 or 5 people were left on the bus. The bus was pretty dark and quiet so my wife pulled down her pants and sat on top of me. Holy crap!!..we actually were fucking on this bus with people on it and it was probably the most daring thing we've ever done. You know those buses have the big windows on them and we could see the cars and trucks going by and we were in total sexual oblivion. Anyway, we're thinking of going again this saturday and see if we can pull it off again.

• Like 1

Most Unusual: In a UN watchtower overlooking the green line that divides Greeks from Turks in Cyprus. My girlfriend at that time was an Aussie nurse who came to get the keys to my car. Luckily for me she was happy to stay a while!

Wildest: Club Le Prelude in Paris. Mrs S and I did our thing in one of the voyeur rooms which had big glass windows. It was like acting in a porno movie treating the glass as the camera lens. Oral, a couple of different positions including some anal and even a facial where Mrs S put her face right up against the glass and I sprayed hard enough to hit her face and splash the glass. Later on we got the guys on the other side of the glass to get their cocks hard so we could pick out 3 of them to fuck with us whilst the rest watched.

• Like 1

At midnight in a snow bank during a raging snowstorm, while wearing nothing but a deliciously soft faux fur coat, silk stockings, and boots

On the side of a dirt two-track on the still-warm hood of my FAST little red sports car, with a cool summer rain falling on my bare breasts.

In said fast little sports car while hubby was driving down a deserted road in the wee hours of the morning with me astride. Wouldn't do that again. It was dangerous and stupid and we were young then, and obviously impulsive and reckless. But orgasm in the drivers seat at 60 mph WAS a wild experience!

The summer we first got together, we went swimming, which led to others things. We were having a wonderful time in the middle of a river, when a bunch of canoes suddenly came floating around the bend. We had both forgotten there was a canoe marathon that weekend. Luckily it was some good natured guys in the lead who just gave a hoot and a thumbs up as they passed by, while I was floundering about tying up my top and looking for my misplaced bikini bottoms.

During a family camping trip on a nice smooth driftwood log by the shore of Lake Superior, after we had gone without sex for four days.My mother-in-law rudely interrupted our privacy in our tent, so we took off for a "walk" on the beach.It was an unseasonably warm night, and the combination of unbridled lust, the crashing waves and the smell of the lake was just intoxicating!

In the back of a van at a motocross track, while parked next to a motor home full of young men who, judging by the looks we got the next day, evidently weren't sleeping when we thought they were.

On the shore of lake Huron in the light of a full moon, after going out to listen to my favorite local band. Unfortunately, the path to the beach was covered in poison oak, but it was worth it, lol.

In the middle of a national forest,after dancing around the campfire in nothing but my hiking boots under a canopy of twinkling stars while the coyotes howled all around us.

On a rock jetty extending about 200 feet into the Pacific ocean in the middle of a storm! I was in college in WA state, and was visiting the village of Westport one weekend with a very close friend (with benefits). She was an older woman who had just divorced and was catching up on exploring life. She was walking/crawling over the rocks on the leeward side (side away from the wind) and I was yelling at her to come back as a wave could wash her out to sea. Waves were crashing against the rocks on the windward side (side facing the wind) and the spray would splash over the rocks as the wind was whipping around us. She was about a hundred feet out when I started after her determined to bring her back safely. By the time I caught up to her we were about 200 feet out. She turns to me, opens her rain coat and begins pulling her jeans down, saying that she wanted to do it right there. She pulls out one leg from her jeans, leans back, and braces herself against a flat boulder with her legs open to give me full access. My testosterone got the better of me and I pulled my jeans down to my knees and began thrusting into her like there was no tomorrow. The spray would wash over the rocks stinging my eyes and drenching me . I closed my eyes and focused on the sex, trying not to think about the danger and the cold. In a few minutes, I came and we got dressed and went back to the motel.

• Like 1

We had some recent voyeur fun. We had a suite in Chicago on the 42nd floor. The hotel was on Michigan avenue but our room was on the opposite side of the hotel. It was late and we had all the lights on in the room. I pulled him over to the window and we had sex for about 15 minutes pressed up against the glass giving a little show!!! I had never had the nerve to do that before but its still a turn on for me to think about... It won't be my last time!