amBIdextrous

Male nipples and sexual pleasure

I am curious about other males having sensitive nipples like myself, there is a direct connection to the genitals when masturbating, then nipple stimulation gets me off. Also when spooning with my wife, when she had enough, she would just reach back, touch my nipple, and I would cum like a rocket.

When aroused my nipples are hard for hours on end, it is a very pleasant sensation. I love to have them sucked, but cannot find any takers. My wife does not like doing it at all. :sad:

I love to have them sucked, but cannot find any takers.

My wife does not like doing it at all. :sad:

Why don't you buy one of those little suction toys?

You can self-stimulate.

I have no problem sucking a man's nipples; I enjoy it.

Mr LM doesn't care for it too much. But my playpartner loves it. So I am happy to give him his pleasure.

I think you'll find women swingers who will accommodate you if you ask.

I have sensitive nipples as well and enjoy them being touched, sucked, played with and for the longest time none of my playmates or past ex wives would mess with them(except my current wife which is also my first ex wife). While we were apart I finally got my nips pierced and the sensation has been fantastic and also the ladies now play with them. Before I got them pierced if I asked my playmate to play with my nips it was just a little tiny rub for a brief minute and then that was it. So all I can say is ask who you are with at the time to play with them and try and enjoy it as much as you can.

My nipples are very sensitive too, I love having them played with and sucked, once had 2 ladies sucking them both, utter bliss! Seems like a direct connection to my cock.

I like it when a lady sucks mine. Seems kinda kinky. I am sure that I don't have quite the same nerve reactions as the ladies do from that kind of stimulation but I like it all the same. Anything a lady does to me that isn't mainstream and wasn't asked to do is a turn on. Like if she sneaks a finger into my ass. Now that lady just became really extra cool to me!!! :D

Wash loves it when I play with his nipples. He gets really turned on when I suck on 'em or breathe warm breath on 'em, which is a real turn on for me!

I'm sure there are plenty of women who love to fondle/suck/play with men's nipples. Keep looking and mentioning it to the women you play with and you're sure to find someone who give you exactly what you're looking for!

My nipples are far too sensitive for more than the briefest touch. So good it's too much. Discussing it with (female) partners it seems that it's the equivalent of the over sensitive clitoris straight after orgasm, if that sheds any light on things.

I hate my nipples being played with. My GF loves hers played with and sometiems can't help messing with mine but thankfully, as long as I play with hers she is usually content to leave mine alone.

The lord works in mysterious ways, I guess it was meant to be.

HAHAHA, prolly go to hell for using that on a swingers site but at least I'll go with a smile. :hahaha::sad::lol:

For those men who dislike having their nipples played with, is it that the touch is too gentle and that's why it drives you crazy (in a bad way, that is)?

What about if your partner plays a little rougher, or with a firmer touch? Does that make the extra sensitivity go away?

Love mine sucked, bit, pulled, pinched. When I'm getting close to cumming, my wife will pinch hard & pull on mine & it really gets me off!

I enjoy it when mine are played with, just one more item on the list I enjoy.

I must admit, it's a pretty amazing feeling (having one's nipples played with in various ways). It's as if my senses are "turned up to eleven", so to speak. I'm always very grateful for a play partner to do that for me...I do return the favor... ;)

Have your wife or partner terrorize your nipples and stick the finger in that special spot while you stroke it or someone else stroke it for you. Great stuff man.

My finance also has very sensitive nipples and when I touch them, pinch them, suck on them he gets instantly rock hard.. definately keep looking for a woman who will give you the pleasure and play you want. There are women out there willing and more then happy to suck male nipples.

I knew Wash couldn't be alone! A little extra aggression when he's feeling a bit ticklish almost always seems to do the trick!

But he still has the most sensitive nipples I've ever experienced. I LOVE it!!! :hahaha:

My nipples suddently became erotically sensitive when I hit 35 and have stayed the way. Especially my left one. Yes, it does feel like they are directly connected to my dick! Fortunately, my GF loves to suck and nibble them. I am waiting to get a BJ while someone sucks and nibbles the left on the left one. If I had nipples the size of a woman, I'm afraid I would constantly be walking around "wet"!

We have this thing we do. Mr Piney's Nips are so very sensitive...he can come just with that stimulation alone. So what we do is I suck them and pinch them lightly during foreplay then stop for a bit. He has control enough to hold out as long as I need him to. When I am ready for him to cum I tug on them and pinch them and viola guess what>?? giggle.., We love this....too bad all people don't...

Ms Piney

I love to tease and lick and suck my husband's nipples (He loves it too!) and other play partners--not had any complaints, but maybe I should ask first, since it may vary with the man.

My nipples suddently became erotically sensitive when I hit 35 and have stayed the way. Especially my left one. Yes, it does feel like they are directly connected to my dick!

Ok.. I know I'm not a man, but any stimulation to my left nipple sends me over the edge, too. I don't particularly like my right nipple touched... I like all the attention foucused on the left.

-Ves

left nippler :kissface:

My wife loves my nipples, I on the other hand are less enamored with them. She used to mess with them so much that I learned to sleep with my arms or hands over them.

Guest softswingpei

My nipples are very sensitive and often erect - I now have to wear undershirts on a regular basis so they don't show too much in public.