adamgunn

During foreplay, do you like your partner to bite your nipples.

38 members have voted

1. 1. During foreplay, do you like your partner to bite your nipples.

• I’m a woman, no I don’t like it.
    • I’m a woman, yes, but softly
    • I’m a woman, go ahead and make me scream
    • I’m a man, no I don’t like it.
    • I’m a man, yes, but softly
    • I’m a man, go ahead and make me scream

I've been sexually obsessed (lol) for 46 years and I don't remember any of the women I've had sex with trying to bite my nipples...I would have stopped her right there. Not a fan of biting.

I'm a guy, and I've got to be in the mood for it, but LIGHTLY, not even really a nibble.

Ouch! Noooo. You want to play with my breasts and play with my nipples, I’m fine. Suck in a nipple and use your tongue, I’m fine. Don’t pinch, don’t bite.

My breasts are of the size that you can get the whole thing (one) in your mouth. Do that and move your tongue around, I like that, but don't bite. (Clair's breasts aren't huge, but her nipples are the size that one pretty much fills my mouth.)

Mrs. Shy’s breasts have become increasingly sensitive over the years. Absolutely no nipping, nibbling, or biting. It’s really tough for me because I love her boobs and would stroke, pinch, lick, suck, and tease all night if she would allow it.

I like my nipples pulled on when I am having my contractions during an orgasm.

Mrs Doc can cum with nipple play. She's recently discovered that she occasionally likes nipple clamps. In a 3-some, if she's cumming on her partners dick, she'll nearly snap it off if someone lightly bites one or both nipples. I was never a fan until a regular playmate gently licked and then lightly bit mine while I was boinking her. It was surprisingly hot.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By angelkin
      I love to bite - flesh preferably. I've been looking for a biting toy for some time and can't find anything suitable that tastes ok and feels like flesh in my mouth. Most are vinyl, latex or ball gag style, I did buy a dog toy...boy that must have been a sight in WalMart, this lady "testing" a dog toy with her mouth, LOL. I do like the jelly-type dildos, but obviously, I bite through them and clearly that's a bacterial nightmare waiting to happen!

I've recently begun looking for a "real flesh" toy thinking that it might fit the bill. Sadly, I bought one and was disappointed as it was jelly-like and no way it would stand up to biting. We've perused the Hustler store and nothing seemed right.

I've also thought about pitching my idea to a sex toy company, but have no idea where to start. If I could find a material that would be suitable, it would be a win-win proposition. Alas, I am no chemist and have no idea how to make something that would stand up to biting, taste decent and feel like flesh.

I can't be the only biter out there. Yes, my partner likes it to a degree, but not as hard as I like to bite...and one can only tolerate the pain so much. What's a girl to do???

So, SwingersBoard members, any ideas? I welcome you to help me solve this problem.
    • By amBIdextrous
      I am curious about other males having sensitive nipples like myself, there is a direct connection to the genitals when masturbating, then nipple stimulation gets me off. Also when spooning with my wife, when she had enough, she would just reach back, touch my nipple, and I would cum like a rocket.

When aroused my nipples are hard for hours on end, it is a very pleasant sensation. I love to have them sucked, but cannot find any takers. My wife does not like doing it at all.
    • By BiloxiCouple
      Has anyone had this happen before? Before we get into it, it was an interesting experience for me.

Have you partied with someone and they left marks on you? i.e. hickies or bite marks or maybe scratch marks?

How did it affect you? Your spouse?

In the throes of passion things happen and you can't always plan them out in advance.

For us it was a positive and new experience. The sensation of touching a sensitive spot makes that moment of passion last for several days as I am coming to realize.

The wife smiles at me when I remind her of it or she sees the marks. The only thing is I have to wear a shirt around the kids until the marks are gone.

Thanks and you know who you are.
    • Guest nakedal
      By Guest nakedal
      My sexy wife, who is generally a "good girl" LOVES me eating her ... and also having her tits sucked ... nothing unusual there ...

What really gets me going is a scenario where two guys are sucking her tits at the same time (I'll be one of them of course) ... I often say to her that I'd love to see her face as both tits are sucked, licked, lightly nibbled and pleasured at once - while four hands explore her body and she feels two cocks nearby ...

I guess many of you guys have experienced this ... is this likely to be as good for her as I think it is?? ... I think she likes the idea but not sure if she'll ever be brave enough to try ... Seeing her face as this happens would be the best feeling ever for me!

The other one is having her either standing up and blindfolded and nibbled, groped, massaged, and eventually screwed by random strangers (and me!) .. she'd have to guess who was playing with her by the feel of different cocks inside her and different techniques with hands, mouths and cocks ...

Having said that, another is for her to be the centrepiece of a dinner party, where sexy peeps eat their food off her naked and horizontal body ... like a naked sushi type event ...

Any thoughts or experiences would be appreciated!

Thanks

Al
    • By Wife4Play
      I asked my wife to share with me some stories from her past sexual adventures. It's quite a turn-on to read these when she sends them to me. Below is one of many she has shared. If response is good I will share more. Names have not been changed so maybe her old boyfriends will look her up for more fun. Maybe they will recognize her tits...

So I'll tell you about the 1st time that Mike bit my nipple (she was over 18 at this time)

We had only been dating for a couple of weeks & we were at his house late in the evening. His parents had already gone to bed, so it was just Mike and I in their family room watching the television. We were sitting on the couch and all of a sudden Mike just starts reaching under my shirt and putting his hand under my bra. We had not had sex yet...that happen shortly after this...but I didn't stop him. This was the first time that he had tried to do anything with me at his parent’s house, so I was a little uncomfortable, but still didn't stop him.

He started rubbing my nipple and it felt nice. He then said that he wanted to kiss and lick my boobs & asked if I would take my shirt and bra off. So I said "If you want them off then you will have to take them off by yourself." So, he pulled my top of...it was a tank top cuz it was summer...and immediately put his hands around my back and undid my bra clasp. This was the first time he had seen me completely topless. He then proceeded to put his hands on each of my boobs and start caressing them. He rubbed each of my nipples till they got extremely hard and then he said something like he really wanted to bite each of my nipples. He then proceeded to take one of my nipples in his mouth and started sucking on it and before I knew it he had taken my nipple and was biting it. He was using his front teeth and was biting and then pulling my nipple with his teeth.

I had never had anyone bite my nipple before...only suck and playing with hands. It was a shock at first and hurt a little, but it felt sooo good!! As he was biting and sucking on one nipple he was rubbing, pulling & pinching my other nipple. He worked on one nipple for about 2-3 min & then gave my other nipple some attention. During this time as he was sucking and biting my boobs, I had my hand down his shorts and was giving him a hand job. I really was turned on by the biting...the pain and then the sucking was very sexy!! I also made him cum by the finesse of my hand job.