Having recently ran into an old flame I got to thinking about the sex we use to have. It was pretty good and one thing that was unique about it was that she could orgasm just from nipple play, it would take some time but it would happen quite regularly. My present spouse doesn't have very sensitve nipples and doesn't really enjoy having them sucked. My question is how many of the women out there can orgasm from nipple play and how many of you don't really enjoy having your breasts/nipples played with. Thanks Burton P.S. if this was an old topic somewhere in the archieves and I missed it I offer my most humble apology. B

I don't really have much sensation from nipple play, except during BDSM scenes that involve some (slight) pain. In scenes, nipple play can be quite erotic. So I guess I fall on both sides of the question!

My question is how many of the women out there can orgasm from nipple play and how many of you don't really enjoy having your breasts/nipples played with.

I can orgasm from nipple play, but it is one of those things that is highly dependent on other factors (mood, the skill of the one playing with said nipples, time of month, etc.). Just as often, I can and have asked that someone stop playing with my nipples or breasts because it just isn't working in a good way or it hurts, even though all other factors are the same. Just depends.

I can orgasm from nipple play, but it is one of those things that is highly dependent on other factors (mood, the skill of the one playing with said nipples, time of month, etc.). Just as often, I can and have asked that someone stop playing with my nipples or breasts because it just isn't working in a good way or it hurts, even though all other factors are the same. Just depends.

Pretty much exactly what I was going to say...there are certain times during the month just the wind blowing on my nipples can set me off...just depends...there are also those times I don't want anyone touching them as it just doesn't feel good.

Teresa

I'm in the majority here! I can orgasm from nipple play if it's done just right. I found this out when I breastfed my daughter. Sounds incestuous, doesn't it? It only happened that one time. Other times, I have to stop nipple play because it just plain irritates me.

I'm the one to whom all new partners say, "Gee, I've never met anyone so sensitive". I love a light touch on my nipples... goes straight down below, but I have never orgasmed from it. Most of the time with a new partner they have to really readjust as when they play with my nipples the way their wives (or they) like it, it hurts or irritates me. But once we get it straight, it is a sure way to get me very excited.

A side comment to this thread: I can't go without a bra without it irritating the living heck out of me. All that random rubbing. Halter tops or dresses are the exception, because I tie them up nice and tight so they don't move around on me too much.

My wife's first orgasm of the night almost always comes from playing with her nipples.

She's been considering a breast lift and we're both worried that she will lose sensitivity, which would be terrible, considering how much she enjoys the sensation.

My wife's nipples are very sensitive, so the only time she really like's them to be played with is when she is about to orgasim.

My regular swing partner has nipples of iron. When she wants to cum using a vibrator, my job is to bite her nipples as had as I can. Really! To this day, I don't know how I have not bit them off as she keeps yelling "Harder, harder!!!!" Clearly, nipple play is an important part of her orgasms sometimes, but it has never been the sole way to get her off.

My wife's nipples are very sensitive, so the only time she really like's them to be played with is when she is about to orgasim.

My wife is pretty much the same. As she is getting ready to orgasm then I can pinch or nibble, but most of the rest of the time she either is indifferent to me playing with her niplles or it actually irritates her.

It's a mood thing with me too.

I always hate it when someone walks up and pinches or grabs them though. If we're not in a play session, it's just irritating. :nono:

Though wife doesnt orgasm from nipple play....she just loves them fondled, pinched and nibbled.

I LOVE having my nipples played with and can orgasm from it :D

My breasts are very small, and my nipples have always been super-sensititve (fantastic for me). Like another poster mentioned, sometimes they are too sensitive to even be touched depending on time of month and yesterday's activities:o But generally I love them being played with, pinched/squeezed, etc

Judging from what people have said in this thread, I would say D's nipples are mid-grade sensitive. she definitely gets something out of nipple play, but she won't orgasam just from that.

For Mrs. Bi it depends. She doesn't ever orgasm just from nipple play, but it does sometimes get her evry close.

I used to think my nipple pleasure had to do with mood. Now I believe it's handling style. I've learned that certain touches, like a very light touch, are annoying. Being pinched, without leadup, is annoying. On the other hand, a slower, tightening pressure, can produce in me almost orgasmic sensations. And nipple clamps ~ wow:D

Seriously, I think it may all be in the handling:)

My wife can have an orgasm just by stimulating her nipples. It is a wonderful option for me as I am very much a breast man.:D I am curious as to how many other women can have an orgasm this way?

I read somewhere that about 10% of women can have an orgasm this way and am wondering if the numbers will hold up here. The logical side of me was also curious as to whether breastfeeding played into this as both of our children were breastfed. Ladies, we would love to hear from you on this matter!:)

AZCouple said:
My wife can have an orgasm just by stimulating her nipples.

Geez don't I wish. Many a woman's dream. (And in my case, no more stinky fingers at work.)

Famously, men supposedly can't come without physical contact, yet (some) women can just through imagination. (Again, don't I wish.)

So if, generally, women may be able to come without touch, it makes sense that some women can come, easily, with any touch that they take to be erotic, in a formally erotic zone or not.

Why not? I'll see if I can train myself and report back.

BigNikki said:

Geez don't I wish. Many a woman's dream. (And in my case, no more stinky fingers at work.)

Mrs does this.

Famously, men supposedly can't come without physical contact, yet (some) women can just through imagination. (Again, don't I wish.)

She does this also.

We had a lady at the club that was similar to this. Easily stimulated and very vocal and sweaty.

Watched her ride a sybian till she almost passed out and needed help getting up. Wow!

You could touch and caress her and she would simply melt in your hands. Very unique.

:facelick:

BiloxiCouple said:
Watched her ride a sybian till she almost passed out . . . :facelick:

That's always been my dream. To come so much, so often, become so saturated with sex that your eyes spin and you lose consciousness.

Never been there, never been close.

Wish I could interview this woman; the article I could write!

BigNikki said:
That's always been my dream. To come so much, so often, become so saturated with sex that your eyes spin and you lose consciousness.

Never been there, never been close.

Wish I could interview this woman; the article I could write!

I imagine Mrs. could do that as well. Many women I've had the pleasure of pleasuring have a bit of a refractory period between orgasms where it's too sensitive to continue immediately. It may be a half minute or a few minutes. Mrs has none whatsoever, and when the orgasms start rolling in, it's a wonder to behold.

Earlier this week we playing and our friends broke out a Magic Wand that sent her thru the roof... and she just kept asking for more. She doesn't know yet but she's got her own coming in the mail in a couple days. We'll have to get a hotel room lest she scare the kids and the neighbors.

Don't know that I've ever met someone quite as orgasmic as she. But I'd be willing to.

My wife can have an orgasm just by stimulating her nipples. It is a wonderful option for me as I am very much a breast man.:D I am curious as to how many other women can have an orgasm this way?

I read somewhere that about 10% of women can have an orgasm this way and am wondering if the numbers will hold up here. The logical side of me was also curious as to whether breastfeeding played into this as both of our children were breastfed. Ladies, we would love to hear from you on this matter!:)

Ahhhhhhh, it was while I was breastfeeding my second child that I could orgasm by breastfeeding. Felt kinda weird to get such a sexual feeling from my child. Incestuous, if you will. I happened to mention it to my doctor and he just looked at me and told me I was a lucky girl. :D Never happened when I breastfed my first or my third, but happened all the time with the second. There is definitely something about the nipple being very "hooked up" to the clit... At least with me. I can cum with just nipple play, but I have to be very focused with my partner. It doesn't happen all the time, though. :)

I do know a woman who can come from nipple stimulation anytime. When she is having both sucked at the same time just watching her is a turn-on.

There is definitely something about the nipple being very "hooked up" to the clit...

That is exactly how my wife describes it. When her nipples are being licked, sucked, massaged, tweaked, twisted, or whatever, as long as it isn't painful, she says it feels like someone is licking her clit.:facelick: Makes for a nice alternative at times......

I do indeed experience this.:) and it wasn't until I had breast surgery that it started happening. The best thing that came out of that ordeal lol. The doctor said I may lose sensation but it was the reverse and it is awesome.

It's not just a female thing.

There's a hot line from my nipples to my scrotal sac. It doesn't make me cum, but I can feel the tingle. And they are simultaneously stimulated, I come unglued.

There's a hot line from my nipples to my scrotal sac. It doesn't make me cum, but I can feel the tingle. And they are simultaneously stimulated, I come unglued.

Mr. LFM2 would heartily agree with this statement!

I have extremely sensitive nipples and breasts I and love to have them pinched, squeezed, twisted, nibbled on, and bit by playmates that know what they are doing. I can cum and have very intense orgasms from just nipple and breast play, but my husband and a long time female lover of mine are the only two people that have made me come this way.

It isn't something that happens quickly and they both know it takes time to get to that point, but they also know the end result is an intense, gushing, and uncontrollable orgasm.

Mrs. Funfrkycpl

Just sucking my breast alone will not give me an orgasm, but it does feel so damn good though. If my fiance suck my breast while making love to me, it makes me reach an orgasm faster. I love watching him suck on my breast or circling my nipple with his tongue while inside me. facelick:

I had a girlfriend that I was able to get off with sucking her nipples. We never had sex (bummer) but I got her off several times just making out by licking and sucking her nipples. Was an awesome experience. If only my wife was like that...*sigh*

If only my wife was like that...*sigh*

That's kind of rough! There are things that I really enjoy about other lovers, but I don't sigh about my husband not being that way. I would feel kind of crappy if he said that about me. I find in this lifestyle it's best not to compare people, just enjoy each for what is special about them.

That being said, on the topic of sensitive nipples, I think it is super hot and fun when guys like their nipples played with.

That's kind of rough! There are things that I really enjoy about other lovers, but I don't sigh about my husband not being that way. I would feel kind of crappy if he said that about me. I find in this lifestyle it's best not to compare people, just enjoy each for what is special about them.

That's exactly what I was doing, enjoying what was special and looking back on it fondly. I'm sorry if you have a problem with that. Holy hell.

Dont.Stop said:

Same here. Wife loves to do that to me almost as much as I love doing it to her.:D Part of our foreplay is for us to be in a "mini 69" and play with each others nipples at the same time.