Tncuple

Any guys like to be "second man in"?

Do any other guys like to be the second man to have sex with a woman, I mean right after the first? We usually practice safe sex but there a few guys that we don't require it of. I love to watch my wife with a guy, then after he cums in her I love the way she feels when I take "my turn". She is so hot inside and slick. A couple of guys have told us they don't like it but we both find it very exciting.

Any opinions from others?

• Like 1

I shared my wife with one of her ex bf's he was the only guy we ever let bang her without a condom and he came in her. It was a akward feeling sticking my dick in her after he came in her, yet it made very excited and I came very quickly she enjoyed it also.

I have only been able to experience this a couple of times. This was after her ex-husband had cum inside her. They parted friends and he and I have become friends so it has worked out well. This may gross you out but after he filled her with his cum I would kiss and clean the outside of her before I entered her. This is the most satisfying sex I have had and I hope we can keep including her ex. Doer

Here is a recent thread on the topic. It is apparently a big thing for lots of folks. It isn't ours, though. Condom only for us :nono:

This is something I've enjoyed before, and would love to do again...only this time I want to watch her getting fucked full of cum!

This is actually one of my favorite parts of swinging. But it is kept to a select few. Condoms for the rest.

I love to be 2nd in......or even 3rd......its very hot to me....knowing another guy has already cum inside of her and now I'm about to as well....

While condom use is the general rule for us mrs. wiscpl has, with my permission, don't it with a male friend of hers without one. When she returned home we :fun: with him still in her. We have yet to try that again as we save bareback for us but if the opportunity presents itself I wouldn't shy away.

We have to agree with nm3436 this is the best part of swinging.

First I like to have our favorite partner, who we know is clean, to come as many times as he can inside Mrs Swingerooz, it gives so much more excitement to the play, he enjoys this too, much better than a condom

I don't mind being "next" but maybe for a different reason.

Laura is one that the more she gets, the more she wants. The more she gets the wilder she gets also. I tend to make sure I am the last one. She is really wound up by then and it is great. No use letting someone else have her best when it can be me! :D

Creampies are why I am into swinging. My only desire when getting into swinging was to have my wife fuck other guys and bring the heat and cream home to me. Out of a sense of fairness she made me do the swinging thing because she wanted me to have fun too.

The first time she returned from playing separately we happened to pull into the driveway at the same time. Her playmate had cum in her mouth and her pussy. There was still some dried up cum around her mouth and we didn't even wait to go indoors - I just started madly kissing it off her. It excited us so much that when we got inside I took her in the bedroom and had her sit on my face. As I licked and sucked her pussy a mixture of his and her juices trickled into my mouth. It was so good! Then I plunged into her and felt the slickness deep inside. It was hard to keep from coming immediately but I managed somehow and we enjoyed a nice long fuck as she told me everything they did and how it felt. That kept me on the edge for so long until I finally let myself cum. And when I did I thought it would never stop - it was long and intense.

I hope to join them in a threesome soon. This is something everyone should try. Of course, it is a real test of trust of your spouse and playmates.

We only play with condoms, so as as far as the original question goes, Mr. Sweet would have to say no.

However, he has no problem being "next" in line.

=)

I never minded being second or third. She never minded having more than one guy cum in her, one after the other.

Since we almost always agreed that I would be her last fuck of the evening, I had lots of opportunirties to feel what it was like to be in her after somebody else had been in her.

There was one particular guy that I always liked to follow because there was something that he did to her that made her feel different from when other guys did it. I loved the feel of her after he finished.

this is an ultimate turn-on...also double penetration of vagina while cumming together.

YES! It's excellent.

Have to agree with VegasLee... it's that after enjoying a hot time with others, L is super turned on. The overall effect is hotter than ever for us.

Guest screaminggood

We would love to do this but haven't found a man that we trust enough to go bareback...I would also love to lick him out of a girl that he has came in, but he's never been invited to go without the condom...YET.

Mr larg never complains about it. I like the feeling inside of me after the first and during the second and third.. after that it girl time to clean up.

It is my favorite part of a threesome. The feeling inside her cum filled pussy is out of this world. The smell of fresh sex in the air just after he cums in her and slides out is amazing. Seeing a glob of his cum at the base of my cock as I pump into her, priceless!

Though we are careful, there are some that we bareback with and during those times I love to be second inside my wife. We actually like threesomes where my wife and the other guy have most of the sex while I watch. Seeing a naked penis entering my wife and then seeing him stiffen as he releases his sperm inside her is mindblowing to me. And of course seeing him pull out with a very wet penis only wants me to be inside my wife even more. And of course the feel of my wife, very slippery with the other man's sperm squishing around me usually makes me orgasm very quickly.

But like I said, we don't bareback with just anybody.

We just started experimenting with this in the last few months (as we have modified our condom rules a bit). I really wasn't sure how excited I (the male half) would be but have to admit that it as resulted in some of the most mind-blowing sex that we have had. Maybe its instinctual....:D

i love it when my wife is oozing fresh spoof and just gets hotter when i enter her knowing im not the first she goes wild

As some of the other posters have said..its our favorite part. First of all, she loves it when they cum in her and loves it even more when I go in second. She usually cums again right away when I enter her. The hot slippery feeling of his cum and her juices usually means I don't last long...LOL

When my ex and I were swinging - I was the 2nd to enter her a few times. I enjoyed the sticky feeling. Once after I came - I did a creamie pie of mine and the other guys cum.

It was a turn on - but that was before Aids

Absolutly, there is nothing better than sloppy seconds. For some reason the vagina get very hot during sex, and when you enter her after somebody has deposited a large load into her, the mixture of the heat and the slicknes is just incredible. Had several occations with my first wife.

Guest Hugh_36

I agree with the posters that this is the best. I had a gf who was married and we arranged for him to fuck her before she came to me.(she said she wanted to go out feeling his cum inside her). The shortest time was gotwas 15mins after he had cum and she was really oozing. As others have said the smell of sex from her pussy ahd seeing his cumon my cock as I fucked her was amazing. She also enjoyed sucking me and tasting his cum on my cock.

All in all something not to be missed!

Yes, I just love to be the second man into Jo. We do most of our swinging with a group of couples we have known for many years. We all trust each other completely and never use condoms. I like to watch Jo being fucked skin to skin and after he has cum inside her I like to take his place. To slide my cock into Jo while she is slippery with his cum is a fantastic feeling and it does'nt take long before I make my own contribution.

I've done it a few times. It's fun. I really enjoyed it when one of us takes top and other takes bottom. I love the woman's reaction. One time the guy just wanted to watch while I did her. That was pretty cool. I love to put on a show.

Do any other guys like to be the second man to have sex with a woman, I mean right after the first? We usually practice safe sex but there a few guys that we dont require it of. I love to watch my wife with a guy, then after he cums in her I love the way she feels when I take "my turn". She is so hot inside and slick. A couple of guys have told us they dont like it but we both find it very exciting.

Carol and Ron

I don't mind "second man in" if the first guy(s) don't cum... I love the fell of a pussy when she has been fucked a few times...I like the freshly fucked feel...I have a play date for this Thursday, :facelick: and we both love to climb in her pussy after we both have had a few rounds in her. We like to cum over her fare.:facelick:

Do any other guys like to be the second man to have sex with a woman, I mean right after the first? We usually practice safe sex but there a few guys that we dont require it of. I love to watch my wife with a guy, then after he cums in her I love the way she feels when I take "my turn". She is so hot inside and slick. A couple of guys have told us they dont like it but we both find it very exciting.

Carol and Ron

I completely agree! When it's my wife I LOVE being the 2nd in; with any other woman though? No thanks; at least not without a condom.

Mr. A loves to be the "second man in". Like Hugh's said in his post, Mr. A told me he really enjoys the smell of sex, the feel of my pussy, and the naughty nature of it. The only downside for me is that he is very quick to cum when he's the "second man in" so I don't get to enjoy it as much.;)

i shared an ex-gf with a buddy a few times, once he came in her pussy and i quickly entered her. it was awesome, she told me later how much she liked feeling his cum running down her legs as i was fucking her (she was bending over a chair as i was behind her), when i was ready to cum she spun around and dropped to her knees, taking me deep in her mouth and tasting us both as i came. a memorable evening.

Our usual sessions start with our visitor going first and me going silky seconds, from their on in I get off on seeing them play with me joining in where ever I can, when the night has finished and our guest has left then I get to do the cleaning up MMMMM, I have actually blown my load with no physical stimulation while going down on my wife after she has been with another guy and I am doing the cleaning up, one particular guy we were having threesomes with was into cream pies as well and we just keep going all night long cleaning up after each other until we were exhausted and spent, what a night that was, and it happened a few times.

We have been sexually active with others 25 + years, (we have had some breaks for family reasons) we have never used protection and have never caught an S T D, I would say we have been careful “and lucky”, no regrets this way and still very much in love after being married 45 + years.

Rick181au.

Carol and Ron

We have talked about doing this for a few months, but never thought it was going to happen. We were playing with a couple last night that we have been playing with for a while now. When we were done and my wife came back into our bedroom to be with me, she said she had a surprise for me. I entered her and found her to be all warm and super slick. She whispered in my ear “He fucked me without a condom and came in my pussy” This made me go wild and I came in her quickly! The feeling of her swollen pussy and the slickness of her lovers cum was the best feeling I have had in years. We ended up fucking three times in a row. I just couldn’t stop getting hard knowing that another man came in her without a condom. Very hot! We can’t wait to try this again and again.

We have done this several times if we are comfortable with our play partners. The last time we were with couple, she just finished with her playmate and moved over to me and said, "fuck me now, honey."

Without hesitation, I plunged into the wettest, silkiest and hottest pussy imaginable. It just makes me so proud that another guy has just experienced her and left his sperm in her. Knowing this just makes me explode no matter how many times I have cum in our session.

I also enjoy kissing her when she has finished a bj to completion on a playmate, but as yet, have not experienced going down and tasting our creampie.

I also enjoy kissing her when she has finished a bj to completion on a playmate, but as yet, have not experienced going down and tasting our creampie.

Never thought this was out of the ordinary. We have for years done the creampie when we had sex. However recently while playing with a couple we kissed after each of us had gone down on our playmates. The female was a squirter and I much enjoyed her juices while Lady C2S was enjoying his jizz. After completing our oral play we kissed each other while we both still had their juices. It was very erotic. Try it you will like it. Sex between us afterward was mind blowing.

Guest newplaytoys

lets see , second , third ,fifth ...............etc. :D

lets see , second , third ,fifth ...............etc. :D

Wow, what's the "highest" you've ever gone? Is it different after 1 load or 4 loads?

Guest newplaytoys

can be a bit sloppy but feels great

can be a bit sloppy but feels great

Awesome! I've only ever gone 2nd and that feeling was amazing! Thanks for sharing.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By HotCplUk3040
      Ok so this may be a bit taboo and yes there are plenty of issues that come with this… but our conversation (and fantasies) revolve around swapping and sex in this fashion.

It might sound silly but is this frowned upon in swinger circles? Would we be blacklisted or is there a place for this?

We wouldn’t be sleeping around and maybe hope to find a regular couple or 2 to have this fun with, but as a general rule what’s the community’s approach to those coming in and looking to have bareback sex?
    • By Maturecouple1122
      We were late bloomers to the lifestyle having been married nearly 40 years before we had our first encounter with another couple.  Other than one erotic massage session, during which my husband begged me let the masseur fuck me, I hadn’t had sex with anybody but my husband during our marriage.  As my husband and I became more experienced in the lifestyle, he and I fantasized about me having sex with another woman.  I even agreed to let him change my SDC profile from “Straight” to “Bi-Curious.”

One fall Sunday afternoon, we met a mixed-race couple for lunch.  He was black and she was white.  We all clicked so the man suggested we adjourn to a hotel a few blocks away from the restaurant.  I had no idea that my emerging fantasy was about to be satisfied.

I am a 60 year old woman, 5’ 9” tall who wears a size 18 dress.  I have blond hair, blue eyes, and 38D breasts with ultra-sensitive nipples.  The other woman was similar to me but about an inch shorted and a year younger.  She had nice, firm 36D breasts.  Her partner, a well-built former football player, had a rather small cock for a black man, only about 5 inches.  His girth, however, was huge.  The biggest I have ever seen or felt.  He was nearly the circumference of a Red Bull drink can when flaccid.  When erect, he was simply huge.  

We rented a mini-suite with a king-sized bed and a pullout sofa.  As my husband and the other woman started playing on the bed, the man disrobed me and started fingering me on the sofa. He really knew how to make my juices flow because I came all over the sofa.  That is when we realized the maids failed to stock towels in the bathroom and we had no way to wipe it up.  “Hello, Room Service!”

We then moved to the bed and shared it with my husband and the other lady.  This was the first time I had a close look of my husband in action.  He started fingering the lady very vigorously then all of a sudden, his entire hand, up to his wrist, slid into her cunt.  I didn’t even know this was possible but here was my husband fisting this lady and she was screaming in ecstasy as she came several times. 

As I laid watching this, I felt something very large trying to penetrate my ass.  I tried to move away as I knew his cock was too big for my asshole but he held me tight.  I started squirming but my husband and the other woman held my head and kissed me.  Today was going to be day of many firsts for me.  My first kiss from lady and a huge cock sliding into my ass.  I never thought I would cum from being ass fucked but I did - repeatedly.  After Mr. Red Bull finished, I rolled onto my back to rest to watch my husband fuck another woman.  I was pretty turned on when I saw his cum flowing out of her pussy.

As my husband and I lay on the bed recovering, the man whispered into his partner’s ear and said, “Time for her surprise.” I looked up and the lady had donned a harness with a huge brown, lifelike, dildo.  As she was applying lubrication to the dildo, she reached over, kissed me, and lubricate my cunt.  The man then lifted my legs up and his partner mounted me with her dildo. As I got accustomed to her fake cock, she started fucking me hard.  Pulling her cock almost all the way out then slamming it back in.  We both came in each other’s arms and I kissed her deeply.

After she removed her harness, she crawled up on the bed and started licking my cunt.  It felt absolutely wonderful.  She then asked me to return the favor which I eagerly did. After a few licks of her pussy, I realized my husband’s cum was in the vaginal canal.  Tasted a little salty but not too bad.  As I licked and sucked her clit until she came gain.  When I sat up to rest, I had both her and my husband’s cum on my face.

Room service finally delivered some towels, which my husband retrieved in the nude from what I assume was a very startled maid. We all relaxed and hydrated ourselves.  I went to the bathroom to clean up a bit.  When I returned, I realized the man was not satisfied fucking my ass with his fat cock but wanted my mouth and cunt as well.  He gently grabbed my head and pushed it toward his cock.  It took all I could to get just the head of his cock in my mouth.  When he became hard again, his partner and my husband held my legs up for him as they played with my nipples.  He had great stamina as he fucked my cunt for at least 15-20 minutes before he came.

Since we all had to go to work the next day, we decided to call it a night.  It was truly the defining point in my swinging career.  I took a huge cock in my ass and orgasmed.  I was fucked and eaten by another woman.  I ate another woman.  I tasted my husband’s cum second-hand.  We met this couple several more times over the course of a year until they split and left the lifestyle. It was a great year for sure!
    • By Maturecouple1122
      My teacher wife just finished the school year and was looking forward to a nice summer break.  To help her celebrate, I invited Bryan, a SDC BBC friend of ours to meet us at a local hotel on Friday evening and to bring a friend.  As we waited for our friend to arrive, my unsuspecting wife changed into a sheer black baby doll gown with a matching lace thong.  She then slipped on a pair of black “fuck me pumps” and sipped wine while we waited for our friend to show.  I opened the door when he knocked and he walked in with a close friend of his named Mike.  She did not know there would be more than one visitor.  She smiled at me and said, “Are they both for me?”  I said, “Of course."

After a few minutes of pleasantries, Bryan removed my wife’s negligee and began fingering her while his friend played with her breasts.  They then pushed her down on the bed and took turns eating her pussy.  I settled in and started taking cell phone photos and videos.

Bryan pulled her thong aside and inserted his cock in her cunt while Mike held her head and fucked her mouth.  My wife was no longer in charge of the action.  She became their cum dump as they fucked her mouth and cunt for nearly an hour.

After a short break, my wife mounted Mike cow girl style and started riding him.  Bryan then kneeled on the bed behind her and asked me for lube.  I handed him a container of coconut oil which he smeared on his cock and her sphincter. If she knew what was about to happen, she didn’t show it as she continued to ride the friend’s cock non-stop. 

Bryan then tried to slip his cock in my wife’s ass but it slipped down and entered her cunt.  My wife knew what happened then because her eyes grew wide open in shock and she grunted.  After a few pumps and many groans from my wife, Bryan pulled his cock out of her cunt and pushed it deep into her ass.  My wife yelped as Bryan then started thrusting in and out of her ass while she sat impaled on the friend’s cock.  She was no longer able to ride but lay there and took the pounding from two cocks, a 9-inch black cock and 7-inch, very fat white cock, at the same team. 

As the men started to get into a good fuck rhythm, my wife became a helpless fuck doll.  Her arms and legs flailed uncontrollably as she uttered a steady stream of “Oh God, oh shit, oh fuck!”  Her “fuck me” pumps flew off and landed across the room and her thong got torn off.   Bryan and his friend exhibited great stamina and they fucked her merciless for nearly 20 minutes.  Mike, with the girthy cock, came first.  Bryan came shortly after.  All three then collapsed on the bed in a pile of cum-soaked mess. 

Bryan and his friend then took turns washing up in the bathroom while my wife rested on the bed. I offered water to everybody but the men refused and got back on the bed with my wife.  Bryan flipped my wife onto her stomach and pulled her hips up to him.  He grabbed the coconut oil again and reentered her asshole.  Whereas he was fairly gentle while double penetrating her with Mike, this time he was not.  He grabbed her hips, pulled her head back by her hair and fucked her as hard as he could. Mike put his head under my wife and began sucking and kneading her tits. 

I could no longer stand by and simply watch.  I removed my clothes and I kneeled on the bed in front of my wife.  As Bryan continued fucking her ass for the second time, I pushed my cock in her mouth.  She looked up me and smiled as I face fucked her.  Soon I began to cum.  Bryan saw this and was so turned on by me shooting cum down my wife’s throat, he started groaning and came inside her ass as I ejaculated in her mouth.

After Bryan finished, we agreed the night was complete and the men began dressing to leave.  My wife laid on the bed in a complete mess.  Some of my cum which she couldn’t swallow due to the Bryan’s aggressive ass fucking, lay on her lips.  She had taken 2 cum loads, counting mine, in her mouth, 4 loads in her cunt, and 3 loads in her asshole.  It was all starting to flow out.  Bryan then grabbed his phone and took snap shots of her cream pies. After he texted them to me, he kissed her goodnight and left.  

After they left, my wife asked me to lay with her and help her relax.  I agree but I soon learned her idea of relaxing was more sex.  I then mounted her and deposited her 5th cunt load of the night.  We then showered and drifted off to sleep. 

• By Maturecouple1122
      Last year, my husband revealed that his biggest fantasy was me being a hot wife and fuck other men. He said it turned him on to see another man’s cock in all my holes.

A few months ago, he took me to an upscale hotel in Dallas, I finally gave him what he wanted.  He was the wildest Saturday in my life. 

First, he booked an in-room massage for me.  The masseur was a young, well-built black man.  As I laid on his massage table, he slipped out of his clothes.  I swear his cock hung nearly to his knees. At the end of the massage, he started rubbing my clit and fingering me.  He brought me off several times. He then moved closer to my head and started rubbing my tits, pinching my nipples, and fingering my cunt at the same time.  His semi-hard cock was within a foot of my mouth so I reached out and put in my mouth.  He instantly became hard as I sucked him.  He then grabbed my head and pushed his cock down my throat.  I soon felt and tasted his cum flowing down my throat. 

After he left, I texted my husband and told him to come up to the room.  I thanked him profusely and stepped into the shower while J laid out my clothes for the evening.  When I finished my shower, I saw my outfit J picked out.  It was a blue silk dress with chains with three chains across the back.  Obviously, no bra tonight.  He also didn’t pack any underwear as he wanted me to go “commando.” A new pair of stilettos accompanied the beautiful dress.  When I finished my makeup, I slipped on the dress.  The dress was very short, only 3 inches below my pussy.  The material was very clingy and you could clearly see my nipples and areolas. After I finished dressing, J told me an Uber was waiting for me outside to take me to a fancy cocktail bar about 4 blocks away.  He told me to sit at the bar and order a drink.  He would be along in an hour or so. 

I nervously climbed into the Uber.  As I slid into the back seat, the hotel door man got a good peak up my dress as it slid up my thighs.  Our sex life was beginning a new chapter. 

I walked into the bar and felt the eyes of every guy turn towards me. I sat at the bar and ordered a Manhattan. It didn't take long for the first guy to sit next to me.  Within 5 minutes, a handsome Hispanic man asked if he could sit next to me and buy me a drink.  I nervously agreed.  As we chatted, he scooted his chair closer to me and placed a hand on my thigh.  My bare thing!

He repeatedly eyed my body from top to bottom.  The dress that was hugging my body, and my swaying breasts.  I wore a gold necklace that hung just above my cleavage. He lifted my necklace up to look at it and brushed my breast as he did so. 

Shortly after another guy approached. He was also handsome & charming, but there was a bit of an edge to him. He bought me a drink, we chatted a bit, and this time I did feel excited.

His name was E and he owned his own business. He was very handsome so I really didn’t care about that information.  As we started our second drink together, husband arrived.  I now knew where this was going. 

The three of us had a nice dinner and did some dancing.  E- then asked if I wanted to get out of there. I knew what that meant, so I eagerly said yes.

The three of us to our hotel room.  J made us some drinks while E started to caress and kiss me.  The drapes to our room were open.  As admiring the beautiful Dallas skyline, E slipped my dress off which sank to the floor.  He asked me to keep my shoes on.  I watched our reflections as E kissed me all over.  He lifted me up and pressed me against the window. The glass was cold against my bare breasts but I didn’t care as E’s hot breath kept me warm.  Soon he pushed me onto the bed.

I pushed myself away from him, turned around, got on my knees and unzipped his pants, revealing a nice, uncut cock. I gave E the experience of his life, sucking him off in front of the window. I started slow and methodical, but after warming up starting sucking him at a feverish pace. He groaned, occasionally telling me how good it felt and how I was a good little cock sucker.  His hand grabbed my head, pulling me deeper into him. I took every inch of him in, then felt his cum shooting into the back of my throat as he gave a deep groan.  He held me there as I took all of his cum in, swallowing every drop. As his half hard cock left me mouth, I looked up at him, giving both him and J a mischievous grin.

He took forced me back onto the bed and started licking my cunt. I felt my first orgasm of the evening come over me as he licked my cunt, tongued my clit, and fingered my asshole. 
      As I came down from my orgasm, I felt his hard cock slip into my soaking wet pussy. He asked if he needed a condom.  I said “No, I want your raw cock in me."

His cock started sliding in and out, in and out. The whole time he whispered in my ear, telling me how good my pussy made him feel... how tight it was... how wet it was. How naughty of a girl I was for taking in the cock of a man I just met.

He moved me over onto my hands and knees. He kept sliding in and out of me, dominating my pussy as he fucked me hard.  "Oh yeah, fuck me." I said to him. He started thrusting harder into me. I felt my second orgasm of the night building. "Don't stop, I'm going to cum."

My body gave out as my second orgasm overtook me. Holy shit did that feel good. Just as I began to come down from it, I felt him give a big thrust and cum deep inside my unprotected pussy.

He collapsed onto my back, his heavy body pressing me into the bed. "God you're so sexy," he growled into my ear.

We laid together in silence on the bed as J watched us basking in the afterglow of our fucking. I then felt J on the bed.  He was on his back with a nice erection.  I took him into my mouth then J said, "Ride me please."  I straddled J and started riding his cock. 

J then grabbed my waist and pinned me.  I then felt E working a lubed finger into my ass.  I slowed my pace and steadied my breath as I took his entire finger in my ass.  I bit my lip and waited for the next step.  I then felt E slip his cock into my ass.  I now had my husband in my cunt and my new lover in my ass.  The two men started fucking me in earnest.  "Fuuuuccckkkk..." I groaned as his cock entered me again. J and I did anal sex all the time, but this was a bigger cock than I was used to plus J was in my pussy making every hole tighter.  I simply hung on for the ride of my life. 

After letting my ass adjust to E’s cock, he started thrusting into me, very slow and methodically at first. He then started fucking me like his life depended on it.  It didn't take long until my most powerful orgasm yet overtook me. I let out a groan-scream as my ass pulsed around his cock.

E and J kept fucking me through my orgasm, gradually picking up the pace. Then the let out a groan and came inside ass and cunt. My holes were now filled with cum. 

It was the best Saturday of my life.  Counting the masseur, I took two loads in my mouth, two in my cunt, and one in my ass.  After E left, J and I cuddled and drifted off to sleep.  I had the sweetest of dreams.
    • By J&D
      I was wandering around the internet and came across some sites about accidental creampies. Has this ever happened to anyone? What were the results?