EUcpl

Fucking filled pussies

Our hubbies suddenly have a new passion. When finished the first time, us girls cleaning up our pussies is not allowed. They like to fuck the pussy the other has filled before. We have no problems with that because we get our fun. Both hubbies said it is evidence that their close friendship is working.

Let us know your experience. Sometimes men are indeed...

• Hot! 1

Ehhh.... this may be just me. But sloppy seconds (especially that sloppy) just isn't my cup of tea.

I find that this is very arousing for me in fantasy but in reality I would not attempt it because I feel the risks are too high.

I am the male, and I think bangin' away at the wife after she's had one or two loads already is a huge turn-on! I am not the least bit bi in any way, but it's a fantasy to go down on the wife after a bareback gangbang! But I want to add that's all fantasy because it HAS to be safe sex these days.

I have done it with my wife after she has been with her BF many times & enjoyed it. He was in a bad marriage & hadn't had sex in several years. He was checked out & was STD free, so my wife decided to start barebacking with him. I have barebaked the occational woman who hasn't made the rounds so to speak as well.

• Hot! 1

"Clean"? Our conditioning shows. I could go with "fresh".

The whole in's and out's are designed for just that - a semen-filled vagina. Nature has also provided for multiple deliveries by designating a significant proportion of our little swimmers as "Search & Destroy'ers" of other males' deposits.

Putting cleanliness and STD freedom questions to one side, are we squeamish about drinking milk, eating certain sausage, consuming an egg? Do we gag at the thought of two cows contributing to our glass? Do we wish to know the rooster's name before consuming an egg? Do we (oh so delicately) de-vein every prawn we munch? Do we concern ourselves with the fecal count statutes when consuming a steak?

If it excites the sexuality of the participants, and it happens more or less immediately - why not - all the better to eat you with, my dear.

I have to go with the Monkey on this one guys.

I am not sure if this is my cup of tea... And I have never experienced this with anyone. Mr. Indy will fill me and go after it again, but that is it, and that is all I care for.

With all of the diseases out there, and the desire of mine to be safe, I would think the risk would outweigh the potential enjoyment. At least it would for me anyway.

I want to point out we do it only with our best friends since we have known them a lot of years.

One of our major turn-on's also...only with select males...but definitely a big fetish of Mr. Midnight's and has turned into one of mine also.

My ex had sex with a few different men bareback. The feeling of having her afterward was priceless. But alas this was years ago before the HIV problem. I loved it, but would not do it now unless I knew the other male well enough and knew he was std free. The Idea of the possibility of having "sloppy seconds" still excites me though.

90% of the time my wife Aimee goes bareback, which is a lot, several times a week with other men we meet. I love to have sloppy 2nds even 5ths or more. Feels great and yes I do eat the creampies occasionally and I am not gay or bi.

• Hot! 1

Yes... and only with select males for good reasons... but with that said- it's a great turn-on and lots of fun! I love sliding inside my wife then - she's tight and really wet then and she becomes more aroused with me wanting more. A definite fetish for us.

• Hot! 1

90% of the time my wife Aimee goes bareback which is a lot, several times a week with other men we meet. I love to have sloppy 2nds even 5ths or more, feels great and yes I do eat the creampies occasionally and I am not gay or bi.

I am curious - do your partners all present with STD test results before you play? To each his own, but I would think that playing bareback would require a very selective approach. What precautions do you take in this regard?

If you both males are clean, why not? It is a high risk anyway if she cleans out before the next guy. Does not sound too bad.

My ex had sex with a few different men bareback. The feeling of having her afterward was priceless. But alas this was years ago before the HIV problem. I loved it, but would not do it now unless I knew the other male well enough and knew he was std free. The Idea of the possibility of having "sloppy seconds" still excites me though.
Ditto here with me and Mrs. LC, in that I experienced it prior to HIV worries but would love to do it again if a guaranteed-safe situation presented itself again (however unlikely that seems at this point).

I'll never forget the first time, when she crawled into bed with me at the crack of dawn after spending the night with a friend of ours. I was horny as hell after fantasizing all night about what she'd been doing - too horny to give much thought to the strong scent of semen and the matted muff. I just knew I wanted sex, and when I entered her, it was unbelievable. It just seemed...well, so nasty.

Once I came to my senses, it did catch me off-guard, and I briefly thought it was going to turn me off. But when I got over the shock and relaxed, the warmth, the unbelievable lubrication it provided (they'd been at it all night), and most of all, the first-hand evidence of what she'd been up to - combined with the knowledge that she'd come back and made love to me - made for a mind-blowing experience.

Ahh, memories. I like to think that I'd go down on her if I ever found myself again in the situation, just to say I'd tried it, but I don't know if I'd have the guts to actually do it.

If both men are known I love taking seconds or thirds. The lubrication is a turn-on and I don't come as quickly. After I come I like to rub the wet pussy and clit and try to bring her to an orgasm.

Myself, would prefer they pull out, take the rain coat off, and put it on her as opposed to in her. Sloppy seconds just does not seem to do much for me. Now seeing her caked with cum, that is another story! :lol:

With select males of course. I love fucking Catherine after I have fucked Catherine, so to speak. My recovery time used to be an hour. I thought that was a fact of my biology. But with Catherine, I can cum twice well inside an hour, both times very strongly and the second one feels great with my cum in her. By the way, the other day I had my first double orgasm - the second one started before the first one had subsided and it followed an erotic thought of going down on her after another guy had fucked her.

I have had the pleasure of fucking her after another guy, highly probably safe (since certainty is not scientific) and I have had no repercussions. It was very VERY sexy to fuck her pussy full of cum, whether it was mine or not. And I LOVE going down on her with a cummy pussy. It is almost a habit to cum in her then slide down and eat her again, sliding my fingers into the mess and loving what that does to her.

If you have a problem with cum then that's what it is - your problem. A chemical analysis would not turn up anything to be squeamish about, it is just what your own perceptions do and perceptions can be altered...

We are nearing 60 and remember well the days when HIV was unknown. We always have enjoyed this aspect of a MFM threesome, and continued it for years with select partners whom we knew very well.

There are several aspects to this which we find especially pleasurable. One, me, is watching a man orgasm in my wife, and then entering her and feeling the hot fresh cum against my penis. Another is feeling her cum again fast because she's still hot from his fucking. And another is ejaculating into a cum-filled pussy; it's a turn-on!

In our younger days our male friends and I liked to alternate and keep her going while we got some time to recover between cumming. Unfortunately, these days are long gone, though fond memories. :)

• Like 1

It's always been a fantasy of mine...maybe with a small group of 2-3 guys at the most....just totally fucking a cum-filled pussy gets me hard every time...but to do it.....I'd have to think about it long and hard...no pun intended...before making a real-life decision.

My honey is the only bare-backer... We're not willing to gamble with life threatening contagious diseases. There's too many out there and the detection times are too long.

And also, I prefer to clean up my pussy between "events" between just us (even if it's just a nearby sheet cleanup) because the feeling is better for me if it's not sloppy.

I (m) have had sloppy seconds one time after she was alone with a friend of hers. I was the one who prompted her to return immediately after she was done with him so I could get the full effect. It was exciting and very intense as I went down on her for my one and only creampie while she told me the story of what had just transpired. We too are very cautious about STD's and would only allow this with someone we're certain would be free from disease or the squigly fellas also.

Before we started practicing "Safer-Sex", we used to enjoy that practice. I loved fucking Carol after one (or hopefully more) guys came inside her. It felt so cool ;)

Alas, that is no longer to be.

It's always been a fantasy of mine...maybe with a small group of 2-3 guys at the most....just totally fucking a cum-filled pussy gets me hard every time...but to do it.....I'd have to think about it long and hard...no pun intended...before making a real-life decision

This is exactly how we feel. We've been fantasizing about this for many years and have talked about it many, many times. We are of the type that feel if we are going to do it, it's going to be all the way the first time out. Just like you said, a group of 2 or 3 (black guys for us) bareback, taking turns enjoying my wife's pussy and then all cumming inside of her. I have no problem adding my cum on top of theirs and am looking forward to the experience should it ever happen.

I just love to eat or fuck my wife after she has been filled with a couple of loads. Her favorite is for me to cum in her while the other couple's man cums in her mouth. Then as I deep kiss my wife to share his cum, his lady eats my cum out of her pussy. Then she deep kisses and shares with my wife. Regular cum-fest. Drives my wife crazy. Only do this with people we KNOW are safe.

• Hot! 2

Former girlfriend came to my house with a pussy full of a friend of her's cum. As we were fucking I told her that I could tell she had somebody else's cum in her and she was quite surprised that I could tell. After that session I would encourage her to tell me whenever she fucked her friend, where he came, and how it felt. We had some pretty interesting sex after that!!! :)

• Hot! 1

I don't know why, but eating out a filled pussy is really sexy. So is slipping a cock into a well oiled cunny. We would always get it on at home before going to bed, and that was when Eileen would give me a cunny kiss, and bring her muff to my mouth. Sexy.

One aside -- I have gone down on a number of women on "sloppy seconds" and I don't think you can really tell much in the way of taste. It is more an erotic experience. Maybe it is the wickedness of it all.

• Hot! 1

It's a real treat to fuck my wife's just filled pussy. Her pussy is so hot and slippery and like one previous poster stated, she usually cums again right away. I don't call it sloppy seconds but prefer "slippery seconds". And I enjoy the occasional creampie tasting before I go in too. :D

• Hot! 1

My wife had a b/f for about ten years, a very close friend before I met her, but not then a sex partner. When we ventured into the lifestyle, she called him and she saw him off and on for ten years. This was prior to HIV. He was our first venture into the lifestyle, she went to him, and she spent hours with him and came home to me. We were both very excited and we were undressing her as she recounted the evening and at one point, she started pushing me down, and down. When it dawned on me what she wanted.... duh.... it drove me nuts, the idea of eating her and the fact that she wanted it. I'd never see her that excited in all the time we'd been married.

And, of course, in other ventures she always preferred our guest go first. Who was I to argue? She just loved the idea of someone else's cum being there before me.

• Hot! 1

This does not turn us on at all.

The guys always make the effort to cum outside the inside (so to speak) in order that we don't have to put our tongues into each other's jizz. We like licking and sucking and fucking and then licking and sucking and fucking and then licking and sucking and fucking and then...on into the night and the morning.

Although we have not tried this it is one of my bigger fantasies, assuming everyone we did it with was 'clean.' I have always wanted my girl to be filled up, then I go at her...However I would not want to go down on her after.

I have done it. I will do it again and like it just as much as the first time. It's all part of the experience to us. I expect her to cum on his dick, so why shouldn't I expect him to cum in her? It's what we're there for. We obviously trust those people enough to be unprotected in the first place, so why not go all the way with it?

When with clean, safe and trustworthy people, the sight and sound of women opening their bodies to cum from others is one of the most erotic things in the world. We love it when she is nice and full after playtime with a trusted friend and lover, and find it very erotic when she again parts her legs to accept another load from her husband. How many other women love the feeling of knowing that cum from two men is mingling inside of your body?

Our fantasies include this - but reality doesn't follow suit. In the fantasy there are many guys that cum inside me, and my hubby has sloppy 2nds/3rds/4ths/mores. Cum drips from me for hours. Reality - all others use a condom. Hubby does not. Too many risks.

You know the saying - Reality Bites!

Yep, with a trusted hung single male I love fucking that cum filled pussy and she likes it too. My wife loves spreading her hairy pussy for a trusted stud and she wants him to cum all he can in her. It is part of it for her and me. It's how I know she is being satisfied. She is completely studded out at that point. She knows she can complete her desire of getting fucked by a hung, fit, male and get filled by his cum and it's not mine.

And I like fucking her afterwards cuz it turns me on that I'm fucking her in whore/slut mode at that point. Damn cum fetish.

One of our major turn-on's also...only with select males...but definitely a big fetish of Mr. Midnights and has turned into one of mine also.

I like knowing that some women count this as one of their fetishes also.

My wife and I were very fortunate to have our regular threesome partner live with us for around four years. One of the benefits was we only had to use condoms when we had another person or couple join us.

He and I both liked "sloppy seconds" and we'd pretend to argue about who's turn it was to cum first so the other got to enjoy the well lubed pussy. The wife thought we were both really perverted.

She was absolutely correct about that... :EG:

• Hot! 1

I knew my old girl friend had her secrets. One day she called me to give her a ride. I guess the friend she was with could only get her to my house. She walks in and we hang out. She loves to have her tits played with. Anytime anywhere. So I give them a playful rub and instantly she was HOT. We played for awhile but she kept her legs almost crossed. A first with her -- even with her period she loves a good finger or two.

She knew I was probing and just had this strange look. I simply sat up and asked what was up? She look a deep breath and said she wasn't clean. And explained that she went over to a friend's house to drop off her ex's sleeping bag to his old buddy and after a couple drinks did him three times over several hours. He had to head up to Big Bear and ask her to join him. She had just been boned three times, but knew this was to have been a guys' trip. He said she would have a lot more fun if she came up with him.

Well that explained the drop off. I guess I was simply on his way out of town and she did not want to be the group fuck toy. I was pissed, and had one set of blue balls all at the same time. I went in to pig mode and simply began to work her pants off. She protested a bit that she should really go wash. It just made me want to see more. I worked off her shorts and panties and left them in a ball around her feet. She was HOT and squirming. I resumed kissing and fondling her breasts. It did not take long and her legs were relaxed with one knee up and bent. I kissed and lick my way down to the top of her bush. She pulled up both her legs and I pulled back for my first view of cum simply flowing out her slit. I had no desire lick her, and simply reached up and in one motion slipped in three fingers.

I worked her through her first couple of orgasms and she had done a great job of keeping me stiff one handed. I smeared my sticky hand all over her breasts then literally rammed her. There was no love in this. She wrapped her legs around me and I pounded her to an all time memorable release. We did it a couple more times into the evening and that was the last night I was with her. I was young and she just wasn't the same to me, but I'll never forget.

• Hot! 1

As long as the other guy is someone you can trust, I do not see a problem with it. Beside the wife gets off on it, she said it makes her feel dirty and sexy at the same time. I never expected to fuck her right after another guy cums in her pussy, but seeing how horny she gets as I stick my cock in her wet pussy, is a big benefit.

As much as I would like the idea of the Mrs. barebacking with other guys, I wouldn't ask her to. Too dangerous. She also feels that is something special for us. I agree. We only bareback with each other, and are happy with it.

To answer the question, we just swing with one other good-friends couple...semi polyamory??... and I like eating and/or fucking over our friend's sperm and semen. My wife just goes into heaven to have two loads in her at once. Same deal with his wife, too.

While I can see the psychological reasons this could be a turn-on, I have to ask - wouldn't it be TOO slippery? I've obviously never tried it, but I know my husband likes the idea of going in after another... but there has never been semen involved from the first one, so I don't have the cum factor to weigh in on. Anyway, safety issues aside, I just picture it being one big slimy slip out after another!

TxTornados...I've done this a couple of times before. Part of it depends on how much the first man cums inside of you. If it's a huge amount, then I usually would go to the bathroom before letting the ex-husband have at it when I got home. It was still very slippery, but not gross, if that makes sense.

In fantasy, this is a hot scenario...but not sure how the reality would work out. Would have to know the play partners exceptionally well before going bareback, let alone having a few of them cum in me first and then have the BF get in on it.

I think it is erotic as hell. If it is ok to swap sucking dicks after sex what's the difference? :facelick:

Some other happy thoughts... :rolleyes:

It is totally up to the participating couples.

Sometimes rare but it does happen....planned g-banging. You know one female and multiple males.

It takes the right guy to put his penis into a woman's vagina that already have been inseminated multiple times.

Some other happy thoughts..... :rolleyes:

For the female, it's a chance to get pregnant from multiple guys ::P: ...you know twins from 2 different sperm or triplets from 3 different sperm.

..you know twins from 2 different sperm

Golfing buddy's daughter had this happen...made the national news...

Central Ohio....imagine that.

We do it. Mostly with a very small circle of people we have been swinging with for a while. Everyone else has to wear a Jacket. I like it the most. Mistress T just likes getting filled with hot cum from anyone she can get it from.

I don't know why it is hot, but it is hot.

I get worked up just reading the posts.

In the lifestyle, it was sexy to do my wife or other partner that night when she had cum. One of the more erotic acts that I remember was a playmate pushing her fingers into a well lubricated creme filled cunny, and then offering them to me.

However, today, I just would not want to take the chances that you would take unless you knew everyone in your circle had good physical lab tests.

In my own mind, it is a puzzle as to why it is sexy, but it is sexy. I just loved eating a partner after she was filled. Eileen loved being eaten, after she had creme. When I slid my cock in, it does feel much more slippery, as in "well oiled". I love the phrase, "oiled".

Sounds disgusting.

In the words of (Tiptoe thru the Tulips) Tiny Tim, when we go to to the bathroom, we don't wash our hands - we take a shower.

Semen and other icky stuff is icky enough already without spreading it around and thrusting another willy into it.

Are we the only ones who feel like this?