How many years have you been married?  

1,463 members have voted

1. 1. How many years have you been married?

• 0-5 yrs
    • 5-10 yrs
    • 10-15 yrs
    • 15-20 yrs
    • 20-30 yrs
    • Over 30 yrs

Twenty six years next month. I make it a point to tell the Mrs. once a week that I lust after her more now than I did when I first laid eyes on her.

if you count the years we knew each and were friends, it would be 20 some odd years, been married with I do's for 10years and love him more every day, not quite in the life style but fantizing is great, steping into the lifestyle makes me think it would give our marriage some more fun and I would still look at him as he is my sexy husband.

I love coming back to this thread every once in awhile. :rolleyes:

I can't get over the love you guys have for each other. I am a people watcher, I could do this all day long. I have never been treated to such a wonderful people watching experience as when I went to an on-premise club in Ohio and got to watch how swingers are around their SO's. I see men completely lost in the sight of their spouse. Women, being coy and flirty with their husbands. Just like you see young lovers act when they are on their honeymoon.

One day it will be Dog and I bragging about our 5, 10, 20+ years of marriage and how we still love each other as much today as when we first fell in love.

Your guys are my inspiration :kissface:

Ok I am as hokey as the day is long. But I have so much admiration for all of you. I was beginning to lose hope on the idea of happily ever after. Now I know it exists.

Love you all

Your friend,

Prettylady :kissface:

We've been married for 25 years!! We just got back from a cruise in Hawaii to celebrate!! We were together for a year before we got married...just enough time to knock her up!!! Can anyone say, "SHOTGUN Wedding"??? We both had our trepidations and doubts....and we've had a couple of rough spots along the way...nothing too serious, though. And that which does not kill you only makes you STRONGER!!!

I love her more every day...and today I love her as much as I possibly could...I can't wait for tomorrow!!!!

Been married more than 30 years & just started in the lifestyle but ready to catch up with the rest of you, we still love each other very much & swap same room only to protect each other, kids are gone so we hang around with each other all the time, & really, really, enjoy each other especially while screwing another couple side by side. Hope you understand!!! :facelick:

We got married only 6 months after we met. That was 11 years ago, and I can't imagine life without her. We are each other's sunrise and sunset. We've been through a lot, but we know that we will be together forever.

It's funny to think that someday we will be in our 70s, sitting in our rocking chairs on the front porch. I'll look over at her and say, "granny, you remember that time we fucked them three strippers from Houston?"

"Boys...let me tell y'all a little story about yer grandmaw"

:lol:

1 year, finally met someone who wants what I do and is happy to be in the situation of sharing adventures and not having a jelous spouse. I would never be happy with anyone who did not understand or agree with my sexualty.

It was fourteen years in January. 15 years together.

Planning on doing the big honeymoon for our fifteenth anniversary. Hopefully will be visiting a few clubs round they world while we are at it.

Answer to the question is very married very happily.

This Halloween will be our 6th year together. I have given her a ring but we have not set a date yet. We are just gonna run off to Vegas, have Elvis marry us, and run amuck from there. We plan on telling any of our swinger friends they are welcome to come along for the after ceremony festivities...

Married ten years, been together about thirteen, and have a great relationship that just gets better over time. Relatively new to swinging, only a couple years now, but really loving the life we have!

We are both 50 y/o and have been married for 34 yrs (yes, since we were 16 y/o). We have been in the lifestyle on and off for 15 years. As for how married are we, We have both played around solo. We just do not tell each other about it. We are not looking to replace each other. We just enjoy the company of others from time to time.

We are both 50 y/o. We have been married for 34 years (yes, since we were 16 y/o). We have been in the lifestyle for approximately 15 years.

We have been together 22 years, after 10 years we got bored with each other and divorced, we dated others for about four months, but just wasn't the same, so we remarried and tried the open marriage. But didn't work for us, so that's when we tried swinging with couples and been great ever since. We are very happy and love each other more than anything. :)

We just had our tenth anniversary a few months ago - just keeps getting better!

We will have been married for 31 wonderful years in August. Each year just keeps on getting better! We have only been in the lifestyle for about three years and wished we had started earlier.

We've been married for over ten years, and it's better now than it's ever been. Tomorrow will be even better than today.

We're married enough that we are practically one person. We say the same things at the same times (it's pretty funny when we chat online and that happens), think the same things in the same ways, and agree about pretty much everything. We weren't that way in the beginning, but over the years we've molded to each other so perfectly that our former selves are now somewhat alien to us.

Been together 15+, married 13+ years. We've had some rocky times in the past, but we've survived it all, our marriage is stronger and better because of it all, and we are happier and more deeply in love now, than the day we married, and it just keeps getting better!

My soulmate and I have been together since the wonderful summer of 1986 and have been married since the fall of 1988. She is definitely my other half.

Been married seven months this coming week; been together almost three years. First dipped our, uhm, toes (and other body parts) in swinging two years ago.

We have been married 46 years, we started going together when we were 17 just before our 18th birthdays, I took the wife’s cherry when she turned 19 (a sweet church going non drinking Catholic girl she was) and she still never touches alcohol, everything she has done she has done stone cold sober out of pure lust.

We married at 21 and had our family at 28 and 30, we were married 15 years when the wife went with her first ever other guy, we started swinging and swapping when we were 35, were in the scene for 25 + years and enjoyed it, late 60’s and retired now and doing a lot of traveling so we don’t really have the time for it these days but no regrets at all, and we are still very much in love.

:)

We dated in high school back in the 80's. Now we have been married for 12.5 years and together for 14. Been in the lifestyle for about 6-7 years I guess. :)

We've been married 26 years with only one regret, we wish we knew then what we know know, god bless the internet!

We've been married 26 years with only one regret, we wish we knew then what we know know, god bless the internet!

As for God bless the internet, how bloody true.

We started swinging- swapping way back in the mid 70’s when we were 35 after being married 15 years, I took the wife's cherry when she was 19.

To met people you had to put an ad in a local (which was Australia wide) sex contact paper or reply to someone else's ad, “we did it both ways”, if you seen and ad you liked you had to send a reply with your contact phone number (no mobile phones back in those days) to the sex paper and (for a fee) they would pass it along to the people you were replying to, then it was up to them to ring you and for you to arrange a meeting from there, very time consuming and not very reliable I can tell you.

We were in the scene for 25 + years and at the finish of our swinging career “we were actually more so into M F M threesomes by this time” the internet was just coming into vogue and their were chat rooms (no cams at the time) where you could meet up with a guy, like the way a conversation was going, get his phone number and you could meet pretty well straight away, strike while the iron was hot as the saying goes.

Married 46 years now and retired from swinging-swapping and M F M threesomes and also work, enjoying ourselves traveling around and we are still very much in love.

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Guest erotichugs

Married 10 years!!! and it has been one beautiful day after another!... she is an angel.. and i thank my lucky stars the day she messeged me on ICQ all those years ago and we chatted!! I am 48 she is 34..

Going on 16 years in July. Just like a lot of other people. We have had our ups and downs, and not all in bed. :)

Yeah, I'd say we are pretty much in this for the duration. After twenty years of learning how to get along with each other, I don't figure either one of us is going anywhere.

We think we are the freaks in this lifestyle. We have been married for 35 years (married when we were 16 y/o). Now days we see couples playing that are in their early early 20's and have been married a year or so. Heck they barley know each other. What are they doing in the lifestyle so quickly ? We only play with married couples. Couples that are dating or living together have nothing to lose in our opinion.

Na, your not freaks, your far from it. We've known each other as long as you two have ;). Although I agree somewhat, as far as the younger couples barley knowing each other, we were having group sex in our late teens/early twenties. Unfortunately, the Swingers Board and the new Swingers Manual, didn't exist then. Dear penthouse didn't offer feedback on a personal level. JustaskJulie, Does ! Kudos to Julie for giving the younger, and often mature generation, a place to say "honey, (and friends) we need to talk, more"

Often I've heard "when the student is ready, the teacher shall arrive" JustaskJulie, was "fashionably late" in our lives. This Saturday, we'll have good reason to celebrate her birthday though :cool:

Yesterday, while on a scavenger hunt throughout the parks in our city for a tiny little hidden Christmas ornament. Mrsfun went her way and I went mine. Then after meeting back up, (she was frozen as a pop-cycle) she hugged me. Then I said to Mrsfun, thinking of this thread.

"Ya know, If we were any more married, we'd be single and dating each other"

My hug, got a little tighter. Thats, how married we are....

fun ~

Sorry.......the answer has to be either yes, we are married, or no, we are not married. That's like asking how pregnant are you.........

To be honest we were married July 5, 1958 - yeah we are long time lovers of lots of sex.

Just love to make ladies smile and squirm. :)

Almost 11 years for us and most days, I have to remind myself that it's been that long. It really seems like we're still in our honeymoon phase. :D That's why I tell my hubby all the time that he's still my boyfriend.

We will be happily married 5 years in May and loving every minute (well almost every minute) of it. The phrase "Those that play together, stay together" works very well for us.:facelick: