nikkilynn74

Oral sex on a swinger on her period

I would like to consider myself a pretty open-minded and relaxed person. I voted not naturally for no! Not even with a case of beer... that's just not my groove.

HotCoupleGnS said:
When a girl is on a period, guys, will you eat her out? If so, what are your reasons? If not what are your reasons. And I am not talking about using the Instead, I am talking naturally.

Can someone clue me in? What is the Instead?

Ewww! Thats a no for me (Heather) and John is a yes...he just doesnt get into it as much as he would have normally.

I fall into the "Eww Gross" category. I wouldn't want to do it nor do I want anyone near there that week. We have anal sex or have sex in the shower during my period. We can't wait a whole week ;)

I personally wouldn't because I'm not bi and couldn't imagine eating a girl out period (as in 'at all') :) . But having said that, I was in a 5 year relationship with a guy who LOVED having sex when I was on my period. It was his absolute favorite thing. He had told me from the beginning that it being 'that time of the month' wouldn't change anything except for the fact that he wouldn't go down on me. Well, we were in bed one night, kissing and talking and he starts going down my body (he knew I was on my period). He licked and kissed all the way to my thighs and then licked and kissed and teased, never quiet touching my kitty. And I'm all hot and bothered of course and waiting for him to come back up so he could penetrate me. And then he started licking my pussy. It was the hottest thing ever because it was so unexpected and so taboo. It was just plain WRONG, shouldn't be done. I told him to stop and tried to push his head away but he said 'no' and just kept licking until I came. The badness of it made it so hot for me. That combined with the fact that I felt like he wanted my pussy so much in that moment that he didn't even care whether I was having my period or not. It also made me feel very very accepted and loved because it felt like he loved every single part of me, even the parts that I personally find yucky (I don't even like touching myself down there when I'm on my period).

I voted No because My husband would only eat me while on my period if it was very close to the end of my cycle say last day and I would have to have a tampon in, Even then its only once in a great while.

I have, and at the end of her period, you do not notice it.

During the middle, it would be gross.

Even sex during the middle is gross.

i thought my ex-wife was super excited, extra wet, she never told me she was menstrating, but it didnt taste bad, so, it was ok

A woman will never enjoy it more, and, if you have a kinky attitude about it, neither will you. She will tell you no, but once you let her know you are serious, she will let you go at it.

This is a great way to eat a woman to orgasm quickly. I highly recommend it.

Sorry to be so ignorant; but, nobody really answered the question about what "Instead" means. I don't get it. Maybe I'm just dumb, hmmm?

Will someone please educate me?

Thanks!

I wouldn't eat her out on her period, but if the chemistry were really right, I might lick her semicolon

jedi6942 said:
Sorry to be so ignorant; but, nobody really answered the question about what "Instead" means. I don't get it. Maybe I'm just dumb, hmmm?

Will someone please educate me?

Thanks!

Try this link , it should answer your question. I use the Instead product and love it.

TNT,

Thank you so much. Here I am in my fifties and had never heard of that product. Imagine that! (And, I have five daughters and a second wife) I really appreciate you helping an old fart out.

Interesting product! Does anyone want to venture how well it works???

Okay. Did not mean to hi-jack the thread. Maybe I should answer the question.

Yes, I have done it. (oral during menstruation) Will do it again. (She really likes it.) Not my favorite; but, she IS. I've raised babies (thirty plus years experience) so nothing about sex or her body, including blood, can truely gross me out. Would I do it for a "friend"? A close friend, yes. A casual friend, --- not likely. (I might add that I enjoy oral sex sooooo much that I sometimes totally forget that the playing field is being irrigated.

Period oral, period intercourse, analingus, and sloppy seconds, I have done it all to numerous women and none has stopped me. Some have called me a filthy bastard, but none wanted me to stop !

Sex is messy, periods are normal, so both my wife and I engage in oral sex (her both ways) while a period is happening.  Many women become want sex more around or during their period, so game on.