lovefest04

Music for sex

In another post, a member mentioned music as part of the experience.

Frankly, I'm still stuck in the 60' and 70's music wise.

Anyone have recommendations for old or new music that has a sexy tone or beat that gets them going? I'm looking for energy more than soft candlelight music if that makes sense.

S

• Like 1

Led Zeppelin…….always good.

Kashmir……the beat is incredible, best way to get things started.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Davdia said:

Led Zeppelin…….always good.

Kashmir……the beat is incredible, best way to get things started.

Not sure why but after I quoted it would not let me type a response.

Great choice and fantastic example!

Used to call this head music or more commonly known as psychedelic music. Music that stimulates the mind, body, mood and soul.

It can be a lot of things to many different people.  But it should flow…blend.  It really depends on the individual…..like all art….

Music is an enhancer.  It should be felt as well as heard.

Selections from the 60s, 70s, 80s 90s and on.  Not all artists/groups provide strictly this music genre.  Usually best to select from artists that have that/those certain pieces that make you purr.

from the Beatles, Rolling Stones, Moody Blues, Jefferson Airplane, Jimmie Hendrix, Doors, Grateful Dead to Pink Floyd, Creed, Garbage, Metallica………

search on YouTube to listen to sample, song selections and artist/group creations.  Half the fun is in the discovery…..experience….and finely sharing.

For examples:

Grateful Dead:  Dear Mister Fantasy/Hey Jude,  Sugar Magnolia / Scarlet Begonias / Fire On 

Pink Floyd:  Darkside of the Moon, Wishing You Were Here

Jimi Hendrix:  Little Wing, 

Garbage: Think I’m Paranoid, Only Happy when it rains, 

‘Stevie Ray Vaughan 

Metalica: Nothing Else Matters

psychedelic music
psychedelic trance

Techno, psychedelic Techno

Slow Jaz

Blues

There are so many

it all works.  Most the fun is in the finding the selections.

PS

my go to for actual play time is 90 min of selections from Garbage. The lead singer has a ver sultry voice.  And the songs can be set up to rise up and ebb…..then rise again.

We both enjoy electronic industrial music for our play time!  Great beats usually around 120 bpm to pump to.  Bands like NIN, Front Line Assembly and KNFDM.  

I knew a guy in college who said he liked a good John Philip Sousa march tune because it helped him keep his rhythm! 😂

• Haha 2

We have a playlist on a harddrive at home that we call "Audio Aphrodisiac".  Barry White, Sade, Simply Red, etc.  hmmmmm. 

I like about any music with a fast beat except country music. No faster way to lose an erection than to start having sex and country music starts playing. 

• Hot! 1

4 hours ago, let's do it again said:

No faster way to lose an erection than to start having sex and country music starts playing. 

Country music is often about loss. Your observation is a great idea for a song itself. 

• Haha 1

Ravel's Boléro.  A long, repetitive build up with a release and orgasm at the end.

Just needs a follow-up piece for multiple partners. 

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I am not familiar with Garbage, so will check them out and never heard of Revel's Bolero (thanks couplers) I'll get on Spotify ASAP.

Enjoy

"And five, now this is the most important, Rat. When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV." Mike Damone, Fast Times at Ridgemont High

We second Enigma although most of the time I would rather not have any music. My adhd and that I was a musician in a former life (in my 20's), I get detracted by the music and I start disassembling in my head instead of paying attention to the matters at hand.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ConfusedHubby said:

"Alexa!  Play sexy music"

Yea that would be fine, EXCEPT I don't have any 'spy' equipment in my home. We're a bit crazy that way.

Even turn off and place phones in another part of the house during certain conversations.

• Like 1