On 10/16/2023 at 8:10 AM, Curiouscouple2001 said:

told him to fuck her as dirty as possible 

and told me to wait my turn 

That's an unfair advantage that men have.  As soon as the other guy finishes, hubby can jump right in.  When I'm watching my man with another woman, I have to wait not only until he  finishes, but also recovers.

• Hot! 1

4 hours ago, Curiouscouple2001 said:

going from his to mine keeping us both on the edge

Which guy came first?  Finish the story!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Curiouscouple2001 said:

she felt it was right to drain us

Bareback, I hope.

She wanted me to finish with her last

Who finishes in me first doesn't matter to me, but hubby almost always goes second because he likes to watch the other guy while he's still in his pre-orgasm, excited state.

she rode his cock harder... she then sat on mine and again rode hard...

An in-control, assertive woman.  I admire that.  Although I'm a tough cunt mostly in life, during sex I usually like a guy on top doing the work while I enjoy the ride.

Edited by couplers
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, couplers said:

Who finishes in me first doesn't matter to me, but hubby almost always goes second because he likes to watch the other guy while he's still in his pre-orgasm, excited state.

An in-control, assertive woman.  I admire that.  Although I'm a tough cunt mostly in life, during sex I usually like a guy on top doing the work while I enjoy the ride.

I wanted to finish 2nd also as I enjoyed her playing with my cock teasing me keeping me on the edge while she was enjoying and cumming over his bare cock 

• Like 3

Had a call from my wife last night while she was out in a bar she told me my friend was in there who obviously we have had couple encounters with lately. She asked if I would mind if she went back to his after and have a good fuck session 

I agreed and said go enjoy his cock again 

she said it might be strange me not there but she loves that dirty sex they have. 
she returned and told me it was hot dirty fucking for ages and cum on his cock so much she forgot how many times it was 

just a shame I missed it. 

• Hot! 2

1 hour ago, AdamGunn2 said:

Curious, so why did you miss it?  Why didn't you go over to the bar and join them?

I wasn’t around in the area at the time unfortunately, or I would have been there for sure 

On 11/7/2023 at 8:46 AM, Curiouscouple2001 said:

Bareback the only way, just as it’s intended dirty, raw unprotected sex is how it needs to be. Hot as hell 

You know, I love it when a man has bareback sex with my wife. But, there's always been protection. I don't mean to be a downer, but what are you going to do when your wife gets pregnant?

On 11/28/2023 at 6:27 PM, bbarnsworth said:

what are you going to do when your wife gets pregnant?

Wrong question. 

I'm a responsible user of reliable birth control, not condoms.  If I got pregnant, whether by one of the guys in our family, a play partner, or unknown, whatever would happen would be my choice.

If the time was right for another child in our (all five of us adults') lives, I would bear the child and raise it lovingly.  Otherwise, terminate.  Ultimately, my decision. 

Edited by couplers
  • Like 2

On 11/29/2023 at 1:27 AM, bbarnsworth said:

You know, I love it when a man has bareback sex with my wife. But, there's always been protection. I don't mean to be a downer, but what are you going to do when your wife gets pregnant?

No it’s not a downer I understand you

this is something which shouldn’t happen really as my wife is on something 

and I know what you mean with bareback I find it hot as fuck but I do leave the decision to my wife weather to wear a condom or not

in the sex she has had with others it’s been bareback that’s the way she likes having raw sex 

a first time she did it the guy used a condom and about 10 mins in the spoke and both said they would like and were happy to fuck bareback that was one of the most hottest things I saw them agreeing that and her taking the condom off and asking him to fuck her raw and dirty 

• Hot! 3

Curiouscouple2001, my apologies. My reading of earlier posts suggested to me that there was no birth control at all.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, bbarnsworth said:

Curiouscouple2001, my apologies. My reading of earlier posts suggested to me that there was no birth control at all.

No need apologise 

no it’s just no condoms been used at all 

• Like 2

On 12/1/2023 at 5:11 PM, bbarnsworth said:

my apologies

23 hours ago, Curiouscouple2001 said:

No need apologise

From the first time I stumbled upon the Swingersboard, I noticed how civil, understanding, and empathetic the members are.

People in the lifestyle are genuinely at a higher level of humanity. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, couplers said:

From the first time I stumbled upon the Swingersboard, I noticed how civil, understanding, and empathetic the members are.

People in the lifestyle are genuinely at a higher level of humanity. 

I agree with you, and I think that I noticed this the first time on a nude beach. People are alot more friendlier and have no problem about approaching you. No problems or concerns with religion, politics race , or sexism. It's refreshing to be on a nude beach with open minded nude people!

• Like 2

On 11/25/2023 at 7:46 AM, AdamGunn2 said:

Curious, so why did you miss it?  Why didn't you go over to the bar and join them?

Sometimes the spouse not being there, alone play, is a good experience for all.

• Like 2

On 3/14/2024 at 8:09 AM, couplers said:

Sometimes the spouse not being there, alone play, is a good experience for all.

I 1000% agree,  Sometimes it's fun to be there and watch and participate.  Sometimes it's fun to not be there but see pictures/videos, or hear about the experience from my GF and/or the guy she was with about the experience.  And sometimes it's fun to just let her go and play and not know exactly what happened but to let your mind wander about it.  We incorporate all of these regularly into our play.

• Like 2
  • Hot! 2

17 hours ago, Anon321 said:

hear about the experience from... the guy she was with about the experience. 

In the early days when it was just David, Red, and me I used to wonder how they discussed me, their shared woman.  Did they both say they loved me to each other?  Laugh that I was an over-pleasing slut?  Share stories about how I fucked them, differently?  I'll admit, my wondering turned on.

• Like 1

On 4/4/2024 at 7:40 AM, couplers said:

In the early days when it was just David, Red, and me I used to wonder how they discussed me, their shared woman.  Did they both say they loved me to each other?  Laugh that I was an over-pleasing slut?  Share stories about how I fucked them, differently?  I'll admit, my wondering turned on.

My GF definitely thinks about this.  She asks me often about if us guys mention her when we go out or if we're texting about her in group chat what we're saying about her and if she can see the texts,

• Hot! 1

41 minutes ago, Anon321 said:

My GF definitely thinks about this.  She asks me often about if us guys mention her when we go out or if we're texting about her in group chat what we're saying about her and if she can see the texts,

My wife all the time asks what we say about her to each other...we usually tell her way worse things than we actually say 😛

• Sad 1

On 4/9/2024 at 12:37 AM, chimrichalds said:

My wife all the time asks what we say about her to each other...we usually tell her way worse things than we actually say 😛

I think it's the opposite with us.  The guys say some pretty damn dirty things but I usually tame it down a bit for my GF when she asks.  I don't know why as she loves that filthy kind of talk.  I was in a group chat with 3 of my buddies and we were talking about my GF, sharing pictures, etc., and the conversation and pics were pretty raunchy stuff.  My GF saw it and reading it turned her on.  So she asked to be part of the group chat so she can read it on her phone and talk to the guys.  So we started a separate group chat with her on it and the guys got really tame and no one shared any pics or anything about her but they continued on with the dirty talk and picture sharing in the chat just between us guys.

It's kind of funny how free they are when they're fucking her or when they're talking between us guys, but when they know she is reading the text chat and can respond they freeze up.  Even when they text her one on one in private they get really nasty with the talk and will send her pictures.  It's very strange.

• Hot! 1