Hello everyone so before I posted in here about me and my wife turn the possible fantasies into a reality, which we did but now I wanted to ask thoughts of others on something, so we always said it will be with someone we don’t know, but I have a friend who I think wants to fuck my wife he often drops little comments in like jokey about her tits etc and I think given a chance he would want fuck her! 

Now we we obviously want to get another hook up done sometime soon, would I bring this up to her as in I think he likes you type of thing and see if she reacts to it? As sometimes I think she goes a little flirty with him also? 

And if she wanted to actually fuck him then let them fuck? I trust him also in a clean sense as my wife would want to go bareback as she prefers that.

What are your thoughts? Or should I not let that line get crossed?

• Like 2
  • Hot! 2

5 hours ago, couplers said:

Talk with your wife first, but I would say sure, that's what friends are for.  It's good to have someone who you can trust.  He'll become an even better friend. 

Yes I will talk to her and see how she reacts to it, if she seems to like the thought of this I will see what he says in some kind of way 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Curiouscouple2001 said:

Yes I will talk to her and see how she reacts to it, if she seems to like the thought of this I will see what he says in some kind of way 

May I suggest that after you confirm her interest in having sex with him that you three get together so that it is clear that everyone is on the same page.  At dinner, after no more than one drink, tell him that your wife finds him attractive (she can smile and agree), you know, approve of them getting together, and would be flattered if he found her attractive enough for them to have fun.  Tell him that you are stepping out of the picture now and that they can get in contact later to discuss and set up what, if anything, that they want to do.

With both of you there at first, he's not wondering if it is truly a mutual understanding between the two of you.  By allowing them to talk and set up whatever later, they won't feel awkward.

Edited by Numex
  • Like 2

Understand that this *might* work. But studies show that it's more likely that it could cause drama and problems.

Are you willing to lose this person as a friend if it goes bad? If you are, yeah, go ahead and raise the subject with your wife. What's the worst that could happen?

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, AdamGunn2 said:

Are you willing to lose this person as a friend if it goes bad?

Bad, like how?  Seriously, I'm not trying to be a smartass.

I met men who were in a sexual relationship with my wife before me, and several she was having sex with when we first started dating and screwing.  Some I still occasionally run in to.  Then there are the men in our group who she is fucking now, and I their wives.  There hasn't been any problems or drama.  It's because who my wife has sex with is not an issue for me or any other guy.  It is her choice.  My only concern is whether she is happy.  That doesn't mean it's a free-for-all, our relationship has a very responsible structure, but basically male control of a woman isn't happening.

Edited by Numex
  • Like 2

I and my wife have known friends who played with their friends, some foursome swinging, others a single male for her. In some situations, someone either developed feelings. In others, simple misinterpretations of words or actions caused hard feelings. Not everyone who swings is an adult. It happens, and then it gets messy.

It never happened to us because we never, ever played with vanilla friends.

But it does happen. Not every time, but sometimes. You need to be prepared for the worst when playing with friends.

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, AdamGunn2 said:

In some situations, someone either developed feelings.

In most situations these things burn hot and fast, then flame out.  Sometimes they don't.

In our group, feelings have developed between sex partners not married to one another; we're all good with it.  Affection is spoken and given out in the open.  Why is this such an issue among otherwise open minded people in the lifestyle?  Why is it ok that some guy is playing with your bride's tits while she is fucking multiple men in multiple orifices, getting great orgasms and giving orgasms with other men's cum in her pussy, ass and mouth but, but if they care for one another it is a step too far?

My wife is particularly in love with one guy, and his wife.  So?  My wife doesn't love me any less, she loves me more.  I'm flattered that he finds the same great qualities in her that I did.  Yet she chooses to live with and have a family with me.  If anything were to happen to me, I've bought her financial insurance, she has a career, plus she has emotional insurance: a couple she loves and that loves her.  For my part, I have a special partner among our group.  We have an attachment beyond sex, although not as wide and deep as my wife does with her special couple.

• Like 2

Numex if you lived any where close, we'd have to meet you. It sounds like your world view and ours align pretty well.

12 hours ago, lcmim said:

“…if you lived any where close, we'd have to meet you. It sounds like your world view and ours align pretty well…”

This is an all-too-frequent sentiment around SLS

• Like 1

The two of you are on our "Reasons to go South " list.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, lcmim said:

The two of you are on our "Reasons to go South " list.

The house is all fixed, the landscaping done, and we are having LS friends stay with us--even if it's just an overnight and they live 40 miles away or they are overnighting in Atlanta because they are going to/from an international destination. Let us know when your travels are in our direction...

• Like 1

Why do you need to think of a way to ask her in an indirect way?  Just ask her what she thinks.  If you guys can’t openly communicate about lifestyle stuff maybe you are not ready to be playing.

As far as playing with a vanilla friend that is a big no for us!  We like to be able to cut ties easily with people if we find they are not a good match.  Hard to do with someone who is a friend.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, enhancer said:

As far as playing with a vanilla friend that is a big no for us!  We like to be able to cut ties easily with people if we find they are not a good match.  Hard to do with someone who is a friend.

I'd second this.   In addition to being able to cut ties, vanilla people aren't wired like LSers and the opportunity for developing feelings, hurting feelings, harming relationships and getting consequences other than what you want (a hot and sexy  experience) increase exponentially.  

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, ConfusedHubby said:

vanilla people aren't wired like LSers 

This is an interesting statement; it suggests that LSers are intrinsically different. We are less sure; the LS involves (for us at least) much more than 'a hot and sexy experience.'

The transition from a vanilla perspective to an LS perspective involves shedding assumptions and expectations about normative behaviors, the feelings/emotions that underlie those behaviors, and the responses by others that follow those behaviors.  In the vanilla world, there is a sort of expected reciprocity: "I like you, therefore you should like me.", "I want to be exclusive with you, therefore you should want to be exclusive with me", etc. These sorts of expectations are so strong that we require labels and rituals to deal with them. "I ended up in the 'friend zone'."  "S/he's just out of my league." "S/he dumped me."  And so on.   In the LS world, we see "rejection" as so foundational to life that we celebrate it as a rule, "No means no."  The LS makes the point that preference isn't rational, does not require justification, and...this is important...it's never a judgement. Similarly, "yes" is a playdate and not to be perceived as anything more. "Yes" is equally not a judgement about worthiness or importance, any more than agreeing to play tennis with someone might be seen as an endorsement of their skill as a tennis partner or the sense that if you lose a few games to them you are somehow "unworthy". It's play. 

• Like 1

Curiouscouple, read what GoldCoCouple said above. Then read it again. Read it as many times as necessary for it to sink in.

Now, consider...what is the potential upside to your wife playing with this friend? She gets a play partner out of it? You can do that on any swinging site, doing so with people who are already in the lifestyle and don't come with all the potential vanilla problems and all the potential friend problems. So, is it worth it for your wife to play with this friend? Seems like bad math to me.

Another thing; single guys in the lifestyle are quite common. I'm very, very sure your wife can find someone to play with (and you for her). My wife and I have never had a lack of MFM opportunities when we wanted them.

• Like 1

One pragmatic approach is to shift your swing/LS arrangement into an open relationship-ish. Let your wife flirt with your friend on her own, without your involvement. This is less scary for vanilla people.  If he shows interest, then let the wife explain that she is in an open relationship with you so she is free to date with anyone. If the friend confirms first with you and ask your permission, then you have a true friend with benefits for life! However, if he doesn't... and turned out to be a go-getter, then don't feel cheated or betrayed or end the friendship. Remember, you all got what you wanted. She is satisfied. You are, as well as your friend. Your wife has identified herself as a free agent in an open relationship and she got the experience. Don't bitch about it! And continue being friends 🙂

(Of course, make sure your relationship is mature and secure before trying this, as feelings can easily develop)

Edited by kittyswinger
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, kittyswinger said:

shift your swing/LS arrangement into an open relationship-ish. Let your wife flirt with your friend on her own, without your involvement.

I like your suggestion.  Excellent advice!  This approach also empowers the woman to control things.

My best friends fuck my GF and I don't regret it in the least.  A lot of people say to keep friends out of it though so maybe we're just lucky.  Could it create issues with your friendship?  Yes.  But in our experience the only "friends" that it caused issues with turned out to not be real friends at all.

• Like 3
  • Hot! 1

On 6/10/2023 at 7:03 PM, Numex said:

In most situations these things burn hot and fast, then flame out.  Sometimes they don't.

In our group, feelings have developed between sex partners not married to one another; we're all good with it.  Affection is spoken and given out in the open.  Why is this such an issue among otherwise open minded people in the lifestyle?  Why is it ok that some guy is playing with your bride's tits while she is fucking multiple men in multiple orifices, getting great orgasms and giving orgasms with other men's cum in her pussy, ass and mouth but, but if they care for one another it is a step too far?

My wife is particularly in love with one guy, and his wife.  So?  My wife doesn't love me any less, she loves me more.  I'm flattered that he finds the same great qualities in her that I did.  Yet she chooses to live with and have a family with me.  If anything were to happen to me, I've bought her financial insurance, she has a career, plus she has emotional insurance: a couple she loves and that loves her.  For my part, I have a special partner among our group.  We have an attachment beyond sex, although not as wide and deep as my wife does with her special couple.

You two certainly have a very evolved and mature relationship based on love, trust, open communication and neither of you feels any insecurities.  That’s amazing!  However, that’s the ideal situation and we all know that there are a million situations outside of “ideal”.  You sound like you are polyamorous swingers, which is awesome.  However, many swingers I’ve known try to limit or even inhibit the emotional aspect of their relationships.  Men can be egotists and feel threatened by their wife having feelings for someone else.  Like those feelings somehow diminish her feelings for me.  
My wife is in a polyamorous relationship and has had a BF for 8 years now.  He also happens to be one of my oldest and most trusted friends.  They love each other.  Their relationship makes them happy.  We sometimes play together as a threesome and they also have their own one on one time which I encourage.  I trust him and it’s a perfect situation because I know he loves me and would never want to break up our marriage.  So I know it can work.  But the husband has to have the ultimate confidence in their marriage.  There needs to be an understanding that the marriage is THE most important relationship between all three parties.  If there is any “threat” to that relationship that is when things can get rough.

These are strictly my opinions based on my own experience.  But every marriage is different.  Every friendship is different.  It’s important to talk about how it makes everyone feel and everyone needs to be respectful of the other’s feelings.

good luck, have fun and let us know what you do!

• Like 4

On 6/12/2023 at 1:22 PM, ConfusedHubby said:

vanilla people aren't wired like LSers

Almost everyone is wired to be non-monogamous.  The difference is that LSers acknowledge it and reject social constructs.  When done lovingly and properly, a person acknowledges our true human nature and tells their spouse or partner to go ahead, have sex with someone else who you are attracted to.  It will make me happy. 

• Like 3

On 6/13/2023 at 2:04 PM, GoldCoCouple said:

A hot tub, some alcohol, and the swim suits came off and...pretty soon the other couples husband was offering to leave his wife for Ms. Gold. Only problem was that Ms. Gold wasn't interested in having a relationship with him

What you see as a negative consequence, I see as something normal.  In the moment, feelings develop and are expressed.  It is a passing illusion, a wonderful hallucination.  You say that Ms. Gold wasn't interested in having a relationship with him, but she was having a relationship.  It may not become an ongoing relationship, it may be a one time, sex only thing, but it is a relationship.  The fantasy can be entirely different for both, but it is a mutually satisfying experience.  Saying "I love you" to someone with whom you just exchanged orgasms is not unnatural or unreal.

My wife understood this and has described it to me what her relationships were like with married, cheating men before we became a pair.  In particular one guy insisted that he dreamed of leaving his wife for her.  Daniela asked why, and he said because Daniela was more intellectual and eagerly engaged in sex.  Daniela had him call his wife (they were out of town in a motel) and directed him to tell her, his wife, how much he loved her, all the while Daniela was sucking his dick.  They later went out to a jazz club.  Afterwards, Daniela explained that was why she was in his life, their lives, because she was the other woman, to suck his dick like his wife wouldn't and go out to places his wife didn't want to go.

The wife's birthday was coming soon, so Daniela told him to buy her a birthday gift, and they shopped for it together.  There was something they thought would be nice but he said was too expensive.  Daniela took out her card and paid for a $600 gift for the guy's wife.

Once we became serious, Daniela agreed to my request that she not have sex with any more married men.  The experiences that she has told me about made me realize that being non monogamous isn't just about the sex - it is about the feelings, the fantasies, the dreams.  Both Daniela and I feel free to live those, even the irrational outbursts from time to time.  BTW, I have gone on several extended vacations with a woman in our group to pursue our fantasies.  Both Daniela and her husband are good with it.  Daniela has never done more than a long weekend.

Edited by Numex
  • Like 2

On 6/15/2023 at 7:10 AM, Courteous1970 said:
You two certainly have a very evolved and mature relationship based on love, trust, open communication and neither of you feels any insecurities.  That’s amazing!  However, that’s the ideal situation and we all know that there are a million situations outside of “ideal”.  

I give credit to my wife, she is the one with the mature attitude.  Her maturity and understanding of human nature is the result, I believe, of having simultaneous, multiple relations, including being the "other woman" for a number of marriages that she tried to help, not break up.

You sound like you are polyamorous swingers, which is awesome.

We now swing in a closed group of married couples.  We used to be "open" swingers, looking for new couples as well as going back to ones we previously played with, but came together with other couples that wanted the same things we did - bareback play, which is why we became a closed group doing multiple STD tests, and the confidence to have alone play, including occasionally going off together.  I wouldn't call it polyamorous, just confident and not afraid of feelings.

My wife is in a polyamorous relationship and has had a BF for 8 years now.  He also happens to be one of my oldest and most trusted friends.  They love each other.  Their relationship makes them happy.

Which for me, makes me happy as well.  Plus two other things, it makes me proud that someone admires my wife so much, enjoys sex with her so much, loves her so much, yet she chooses me; second, I know that if something were to happen to me she would be well taken care of in every regard, the best insurance.

We sometimes play together as a threesome and they also have their own one on one time which I encourage.  I trust him and it’s a perfect situation because I know he loves me and would never want to break up our marriage.  So I know it can work.  But the husband has to have the ultimate confidence in their marriage.  There needs to be an understanding that the marriage is THE most important relationship between all three parties.  If there is any “threat” to that relationship that is when things can get rough.

Agreed.  They way I see it, if my wife saw someone as better for her than me, there is nothing that I could do about it.  I don't own her.  But it works the other way around too.  We both strive to keep each other happy, which keeps our marriage strong.  Having "tried" other people, including allowing our feelings to run wild, lets us feel confident that we chose the right spouse.  And one last thought: even people who are in an outside relationship leave their marriage, it isn't usually only because of the sex.

• Like 2

On 6/10/2023 at 9:51 PM, Numex said:

May I suggest that after you confirm her interest in having sex with him that you three get together so that it is clear that everyone is on the same page.  At dinner, after no more than one drink, tell him that your wife finds him attractive (she can smile and agree), you know, approve of them getting together, and would be flattered if he found her attractive enough for them to have fun.  Tell him that you are stepping out of the picture now and that they can get in contact later to discuss and set up what, if anything, that they want to do.

With both of you there at first, he's not wondering if it is truly a mutual understanding between the two of you.  By allowing them to talk and set up whatever later, they won't feel awkward.

I had a chat with my wife, I sort of said I think he fancy’s you, which she laughed a little but in a way like flushed as if yeah I know type of thing. 
and then she just came out with we haven’t been out with him for a while, does that mean oh we should meet him and now you noticed this we possibly get it on? From the seems of this just from a small convo we had I think this is something she is up for doing, 

it just so happens aswell he brought a hot tub and he only messaged me tonight saying oh you will have come over check it out, I’m thinking now I mentioned this to my wife will she kind of go for it off her own back if we go round? 

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

2 hours ago, Curiouscouple2001 said:

I had a chat with my wife, I sort of said I think he fancy’s you, which she laughed a little but in a way like flushed as if yeah I know type of thing. 
and then she just came out with we haven’t been out with him for a while, does that mean oh we should meet him and now you noticed this we possibly get it on? From the seems of this just from a small convo we had I think this is something she is up for doing, 

it just so happens aswell he brought a hot tub and he only messaged me tonight saying oh you will have come over check it out, I’m thinking now I mentioned this to my wife will she kind of go for it off her own back if we go round? 

I'd take him up on the offer and just bring your wife along with you!  Let her know that you'll give her some alone time with him in the hot tub and she'll take it from there.  

Remember it doesn't all have to happen at once.  Maybe suggest that she can always start with giving him a blowjob in the hot tub this time, depending on how things go.  They can always go further one of the next nights you guys see him.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, CarLover22 said:

I'd take him up on the offer and just bring your wife along with you!  Let her know that you'll give her some alone time with him in the hot tub and she'll take it from there.  

Remember it doesn't all have to happen at once.  Maybe suggest that she can always start with giving him a blowjob in the hot tub this time, depending on how things go.  They can always go further one of the next nights you guys see him.

So would you mention anything to him about it or just let wife try it on if she wanted it? 
I know 100% to if she went and gave him a blowjob that would not be just it

she would be riding his cock bare for aslong as possible. 
If she is having any sexual contact with someone it’s all the way no barriers all in 

On 6/30/2023 at 6:54 AM, Curiouscouple2001 said:

So would you mention anything to him about it or just let wife try it on if she wanted it? 

Some people would be nervous about fucking someone else's spouse, particularly a friend's.  After confirming with your wife that she's interested in him, let him know that it's ok with you.  Let her decide if the first time she wants you there.  Then be ready for something good.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

6 hours ago, couplers said:

Some people would be nervous about fucking someone else's spouse, particularly a friend's.  After confirming with your wife that she's interested in him, let him know that it's ok with you.  Let her decide if the first time she wants you there.  Then be ready for something good.

I’ve told her about the invite over, which I mentioned and her face seemed to light up 

I asked her if that meant she wanted something to happen between them.. to which she replied it would be a fun night with the 3 of us 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

1 hour ago, Curiouscouple2001 said:

I’ve told her about the invite over, which I mentioned and her face seemed to light up 

I asked her if that meant she wanted something to happen between them.. to which she replied it would be a fun night with the 3 of us 

Knowing my wife and her thoughts 

we will probably all naked with me and my friend have our cocks sucked and getting rode hard

• Like 1

On 7/2/2023 at 4:27 PM, Curiouscouple2001 said:

Knowing my wife and her thoughts 

we will probably all naked with me and my friend have our cocks sucked and getting rode hard

That's how it worked with me and my girl! Just relax and have fun.  A drunk or two (without going overboard) helps take the edge off the nerves the first time for everyone if needed. 

Let us know how it goes!

On 7/6/2023 at 5:36 AM, CarLover22 said:

That's how it worked with me and my girl! Just relax and have fun.  A drunk or two (without going overboard) helps take the edge off the nerves the first time for everyone if needed. 

Let us know how it goes!

I sure will, she mentioned to me couple days back about if I’m been serious about this and going round one night, I said sure if it’s something you want have fun doing? She actually said you do realise by the end of the night I will be fucking his bare cock in every way possible, I was quite gobsmacked lol 

and I still haven’t said anything to him yet 

• Like 1

On 7/6/2023 at 5:36 AM, CarLover22 said:

Let us know how it goes!

Following on from this awhile back, we have been round to my friends and tbh at first just had a laugh and a good time, nothing major happened but noticed a little flirty talk here and there when in the tub, my friend was referencing about my wife’s breasts in her bikini she had on 

then she actually just removed the top and made a excuse it was uncomfortable 

I was shocked at first and my friends jaw dropped through the floor, 

I went in house awhile later and I heard him say to her how he was shocked but it made is dick hard instantly, she said prove it which he stood up 

she legit pulled his shorts down abit and started to put his cock in her mouth 

I walked out and saw her sucking away and he nearly had a heart attack and tried to explain 

I joked and told him what we had already spoke about, but it seems the wife was definitely up for it 

• Hot! 3

On 6/10/2023 at 3:14 PM, AdamGunn2 said:

studies show that it's more likely that it could cause drama and problems.

Which studies are these?

• Like 2

On 9/23/2023 at 12:43 PM, Curiouscouple2001 said:

Following on from this awhile back, we have been round to my friends and tbh at first just had a laugh and a good time, nothing major happened but noticed a little flirty talk here and there when in the tub, my friend was referencing about my wife’s breasts in her bikini she had on 

I went in house awhile later and I heard him say to her how he was shocked but it made is dick hard instantly, she said prove it which he stood up 

I walked out and saw her sucking away and he nearly had a heart attack and tried to explain 

I joked and told him what we had already spoke about, but it seems the wife was definitely up for it 

Nice! Seems like it's been going smoothly.  How far did things end up going?

On 9/23/2023 at 6:43 PM, Curiouscouple2001 said:

Sounds like you had a fun night, I would also be interested in knowing how it went

I think its pretty cool that you crossed this barrier with a friend, for me I think being able to see the same people regularly and therefore being able to go bareback is the ideal

• Hot! 2

So many posts say don’t do it with a friend and there are a number that started with friends. I don’t see many negatives from the friend hook ups and I can see who is the the better choice, the friend who you already have so much in common. As long as everyone knows it’s just sex, sex is fun. I wish I realized that fun sex is great when I was younger. We look back at our lives and all the missed opportunities. 
Our first swing was with strangers who I owe so much to, they made it so easy. I told a friend who wanted us to be her first and because of the negativity I read on all those posts stopped us. We suggested our first couple to get them over the hump, pun intended. Now we are part of a group and we are all friends. 

• Like 4

On 9/25/2023 at 6:14 PM, CarLover22 said:

Nice! Seems like it's been going smoothly.  How far did things end up going?

Things did go all the way really, my friend was a little nervous I think as he didn’t know what to make of it 

but he was damn up for it

he went inside get a drink and my wife said shall I follow I said go for it

so off she went, I left it like 10 mins and I then nipped in the house 

to be greeted with her reverse cow girl him on the sofa, both of them naked soaking wet still and my wife loving the fact of saying your best mate is in me bareback 

he still had a nervous look abit but he was in is element 

after was ok no real weirdness 

mall said was up for it again for sure :-) 

• Hot! 3

So it went well.  Did you get any action with him watching that night? How about repeat performances? He didn't get all clingy did he? 

Inquiring minds want to know!

her reverse cow girl him on the sofa, both of them naked soaking wet still and my wife loving the fact of saying your best mate is in me bareback 

he still had a nervous look abit but he was in is element 

after was ok no real weirdness 

Proving once again that even married people can have sex with others and it is perfectly normal and natural.

Did you and your wife have sex afterwards?  How was it?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, couplers said:

Proving once again that even married people can have sex with others and it is perfectly normal and natural.

Did you and your wife have sex afterwards?  How was it?

Yes we did right there 

it caused me to have a raging hard on and she got off his cock sat on mine then sucked his cock abit more 

can honestly say the most intense and amazing thing we have done 

• Hot! 4

11 hours ago, TnA83 said:

So it went well.  Did you get any action with him watching that night? How about repeat performances? He didn't get all clingy did he? 

Inquiring minds want to know!

Yes went well tbh 

I had a raging hard on which my wife then decided to get off and ride me while taking his cock in her mouth again which was damn hot 

no repeat that night after 

everything was ok though 

my wife has asked when we should head around again as she did enjoy getting fucked hard and dirty by him

i asked if they mentioned condoms at all he said do they need one for it which she said no let’s fuck bareback which he was also then happy about

theres been no weirdness at all so all good 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 3

On 9/30/2023 at 6:14 AM, Curiouscouple2001 said:

it caused me to have a raging hard on

Even after more than ten years of playing, it still has the same effect on me, except of course, I still get dripping wet and a stiff clit.  But since I am bi and in love with the women in our family as well as my men, I get excited/jealous in both directions.

On 9/30/2023 at 6:14 AM, Curiouscouple2001 said:

she got off his cock sat on mine

A power women have that men do not - the ability to immediately take another partner and cum again. 

Edited by couplers
  • Like 1
  • Hot! 2

5 hours ago, couplers said:

A power women have that men do not - the ability to immediately take another partner and cum again. 

It was one of the most sexiest sights I have seen, her pussy was absolutely dripping wet, and then as she started to ride my cock she took his again in her mouth and suck it hard was something else 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 2

In general that assertion has merit, Petra, but it’s not always the case. I recall for a fact that there werebyoung men (in their 20s and 30s; well at least one) who had very short refractory periods — sometimes so short that they could fully orgasm and ejaculate and retain sufficient tumescence to continue with intercourse. And I also know for a fact their female partners, especially those who didn’t orgasm easily and had anxiety about be able to climax before their partner, appreciated that quality.

• Like 1

That is a sight to behold.  My wife and other wives in the group can have an extraordinary play session, deplete a man, then start right again with another man, sometimes her husband.  He can be working away, she holds a short casual conversation with someone, then gets into it like what just happened hadn't.  It indeed demonstrates a woman's sexual power.

43 minutes ago, PeterJ said:

there werebyoung men (in their 20s and 30s; well at least one) who had very short refractory periods — sometimes so short that they could fully orgasm and ejaculate and retain sufficient tumescence to continue with intercourse. And I also know for a fact their female partners, especially those who didn’t orgasm easily and had anxiety about be able to climax before their partner, appreciated that quality.

In the alternative, she could take on a second man to bring her to climax.

• Like 3

On 9/30/2023 at 7:25 PM, Curiouscouple2001 said:

Yes went well tbh 

I had a raging hard on which my wife then decided to get off and ride me while taking his cock in her mouth again which was damn hot 

no repeat that night after 

everything was ok though 

my wife has asked when we should head around again as she did enjoy getting fucked hard and dirty by him

i asked if they mentioned condoms at all he said do they need one for it which she said no let’s fuck bareback which he was also then happy about

theres been no weirdness at all so all good 

Congrats! Sounds like you'll be having many more great experiences with your buddy!

• Like 1

Indeed, we actually had another night round his at the weekend went round had a laugh a drink etc.. then my wife decided she had waited long enough got herself naked and asked which of us was going to fuck her first, we both took our clothes off stood there with hard ons and I said you chose.

she walked over kneeling down and put her mouth around my friends cock and sucked the hell out of him 

then headed to the sofa and told him to fuck her as dirty as possible 

and told me to wait my turn 

I honestly nearly cum just watching them fuck so dirty on that sofa 

That's great!  Glad to hear it.