PeeTWheatstraw

Who is He?

You have been trying to convince her to do it. She finally agrees to do it but she says you have to pick the guy. Who is He? A friend, a co-worker, or maybe a family member. 

A carefully screened single male from our swinger's website or a lucky find "in the wild", but never a friend, coworker or family member.

• Like 3

We decided to have a first with friends my wife’s choice. Most will say to stay away from friends because it leads to hard feelings and loss of friendship and to find a stranger. We went the friend way and it has worked out fine for all of us. As a benefit I get to be with my wife’s best friend. 

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

Her first ones were actually my friends and her coworkers.  No regrets at all but maybe we are just lucky.  I think a friend makes it easier because it makes the situation more comfortable and they are already screened.  I am not saying everyone should choose a friend or that everyone would be comfortable with a friend but it works for us.  I am also not going to say there have been no downsides to engaging with friends either as there are and have been but overall it has been well worth it.  Having said that we've also had great experiences with strangers as well.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

On 3/16/2023 at 7:50 AM, findinganswers said:

We decided to have a first with friends my wife’s choice. Most will say to stay away from friends because it leads to hard feelings and loss of friendship and to find a stranger. We went the friend way and it has worked out fine for all of us. As a benefit I get to be with my wife’s best friend. 

Not into the cuckold kink specifically, but a screened stranger is what I originally wanted, too. I thought it would be drama-free and easy to back out of any social fallout from the experience if we didn't like it. Still lean that way and suggest that to others.

However, what ended up happening in practice was that she needed a high level of trust to get over the hurdle and do it, and got a "referral" to an old friend's ex-husband. The two of them play together and he'd often fantasized about her when she was babysitting their child. (No age difference, just something she did for them back then.)

It worked perfectly. Once she got over the initial nerves and got her top off, she had no qualms sucking his cock, and he was visibly thrilled with the experience. It was just the way I imagined it, and we met them again for hard swap in our hotel room the very next night. A lot of teasing from his ex-wife about finally getting to screw the babysitter.

The first time we did work with a stranger, she grabbed him off a beach in Naxos. He struck up a conversation while she was sunbathing topless and I was getting us drinks. I doubt he could believe his luck when we invited him to hang out.

• Hot! 3

On 3/15/2023 at 8:05 PM, hunterdonNJcpl said:

never a friend,

On 3/16/2023 at 5:50 AM, findinganswers said:

We decided to have a first with friends my wife’s choice.

The other way around for us.  I had a boyfriend, my ex-fiancé, but hubby didn't play; I was too jealous.  But when a female friend of mine said my husband was attractive and it must be nice to sleep with him, I said that it could be arranged.  And so I did.

In retrospect, going home and telling David that he was going to have sex with my friend wasn’t right.  In my defense, I was in a weird, wild emotional mood (that wouldn't be an acceptable excuse if a guy did this to his wife), and David didn't mind at all.

I subsequently arranged other sexual encounters for David with other of my female friends and acquaintances.  It all went well.  We are still on good terms with all of them, including the married ones (whose husbands know).

So friends and acquaintances can work. 

• Hot! 1