let's do it again

Odd sexual requests

1 hour ago, let's do it again said:

At my 40th birthday party, a woman bet any man at the party that she could piss higher up on a wall of my garage than any man. So 3 of the guys bet her each $20.00 the only rule was the men couldn't touch their cock and she couldn't touch her pussy and they all had to stand 4 feet away from the wall. So the men maybe pissed 6 inches on the wall.  The woman took her Jean's and panties off, turned around with her butt facing the wall, she got down on all 4's with her head lowered to the ground, and reached back to spread the cheeks of her ass, and pissed 3 foot up on the wall. She put her clothes back on , took her winnings and one of the wives asked her where she learned to do that and she said " the Air Force" !

I’m assuming consumption of alcohol was a precipitating factor, LDIA. Perhaps large quantities. 😉😊

I’m also assuming it was an exterior was of your garage. And that your birthday is not during a winter month. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PeterJ said:

I’m assuming consumption of alcohol was a precipitating factor, LDIA. Perhaps large quantities. 😉😊

I’m also assuming it was an exterior was of your garage. And that your birthday is not during a winter month. 

Back outside wall, middle of August. 

• Like 3

On 3/4/2023 at 12:43 AM, let's do it again said:

Has your swap partner ever asked you to do something that their SO would not do. Was it something odd or strange.  I had a lady ask to shave me head to toe while we showered together before sex. If so, tell us about it!

We’ve each had a couple. Nothing earth shattering but different.

Our couple we did most of our playing with got very comfortable. The guy was very much into receiving anal play and his female half was not into his fantasies. Not so coincidentally I had always rejected my wife’s attempts to play with my ass. The extent was her licking or rarely shoving a finger in me. It started off with my wife fingering him while giving a bj. Then it just turned into random fingering. It all culminated with my wife pegging him when we’d get together.

On the other side of the aisle I have a pretty steady foot appreciation for women. It’s not an obsession but it’s a healthy appreciation. The male half is a bit ocd and steered clear of her feet, or at least the extent at which she appreciated it as well. Our feet was one of many things we clicked on and filled each others need for. Examples are she would wear a pair of pumps for hours and she’d have me lick and suck her toes. Even got to where she have me “clean” the inside of the pump with my mouth. One time she had a pretty flexible flat and had me climax inside shoe. 

• Like 1

Sunshine&Whiskey - That's what swinging is all about, allowing your partner to satisfy desires that he/she don't have satisfied at home.

• Like 1