let's do it again

Odd sexual requests

Has your swap partner ever asked you to do something that their SO would not do. Was it something odd or strange.  I had a lady ask to shave me head to toe while we showered together before sex. If so, tell us about it!

I’ve been asked a lot of things to do over twenty plus years in the LS.  Nothing really bizarre or off putting.

I love pleasuring women, a real giver and over time have a reputation so I’m asked often…..by many women….some their first time at the party for oral.   Oral only.  They know I require nothing in return…..just the pleasure of making them feel really good and have an incredible orgasm……or several.  Most often asked to perform this while the woman is making out or plowing her mate.?.  Not sure why this is a thing but it is.

Older and larger built women the most often.  I have a few regulars who always seek me out.  Their husbands play but do not as much but like getting oral……some do not get it at all at home….go figure.

I also play well with others so I’m often asked to be the third in a threesome (MFM) not shy but not bi.  So I get asked to help her fulfill her fantasy.   

I am willing to play with any consenting woman and prefer a thicker woman.  Many BBW and SBBW love that when we play their is nothing I leave not done or touched unless they said no.

so for me I’m asked often to give a woman oral.

• Hot! 1

10 hours ago, let's do it again said:

Has your swap partner ever asked you to do something that their SO would not do. Was it something odd or strange.  I had a lady ask to shave me head to toe while we showered together before sex. If so, tell us about it!

Did you do it?

Everything but my eyebrows! I shave my head anyway, so what the heck. I think that it was a big trust thing on her part, how many men allow a woman with a razor near their junk. Anyway I look at it as a good start to foreplay and if she gets off by shaving me, then so be it. She was very passionate and accommodating to my needs.

• Like 1

The answers I got from those in our poly family:

• Me, Petra - I've had fewer partners than the others, but early on when our poly family was just beginning to form with just David, Red and me, I started seeing a third guy who had never had anal before, so I regularly let him in my bum.
  • Red - He had a girlfriend who had a rape fantasy.  He played along because it wasn't very forceful, just him holding her arms down, pushing her legs apart, and her saying, "Violate me!"
  • Clair - She was 100% Lesbian before she became bi.  A friend of hers said her husband wanted to see her with another girl.  Clair liked her, so they put on shows for the woman's husband.  The husband did some soft play with Clair, but never fucked her.
  • My husband, David - A girl he dated became super horny during her period, but prior boyfriends wouldn't put his dick in there when she was menstruating.  David has no problem with it.
  • Lora - An abortion.  She became pregnant by a married man.

These were all before our poly family formed.

Edited by couplers
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

When me and my ex were swinging, we swapped with a Baptist preacher and his wife. The preacher's wife had always wanted to strap on a cock and give it to the preacher, which he would not allow. So she asked me if she could me, and I said "you can have my ass, if I can have yours". She surprised me how good she was, because as she fucked my ass she also reached around and jerked me off. I really don't find this too odd, I think alot of women have this fantasy of strapping it on and giving it hard to her man or another woman,.

• Like 2
  • Hot! 2

17 hours ago, let's do it again said:

Everything but my eyebrows! I shave my head anyway, so what the heck. I think that it was a big trust thing on her part, how many men allow a woman with a razor near their junk. Anyway I look at it as a good start to foreplay and if she gets off by shaving me, then so be it. She was very passionate and accommodating to my needs.

Yeah, I would have done it too, just to make that girl hot!

On 3/3/2023 at 10:43 PM, let's do it again said:

Has your swap partner ever asked you to do something that their SO would not do. Was it something odd or strange.

It wasn't a sexual request, but the wife of another man asked me to go on a vacation with her (twice) to do non-sexual things that both of our spouses aren't interested in at all.  Yeah, we had sex during that time, lots of it and it was fun, but sex was not the primary motivator for us to go off together.  We can fuck pretty much anytime we want without going out of town.  Actually, my wife was disappointed when reading the texts and emails between the other wife and me that there was no sex talk, just reservations, tickets for the theater, opera, concerts, museums.

• Haha 2

Odd sexual requests

On 3/4/2023 at 3:46 PM, couplers said:

The answers I got from those in our poly family:

Definitely some odd requests in there.

• Haha 2

We are ok with mostly everything except for pain or dirty stuff, and after almost 10 years in the lifestyle I have received many uncommon requests.

For me, I would say feet-related things are the most popular requests I received.

For my husband, the usual request he receives is to have rough sex with the other lady, like rough anal sex, cock slapping her face, choking, etc.

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

On 3/12/2023 at 10:38 PM, Sophy said:

cock slapping her face

Interesting.  I wouldn't want to be slapped in the face with it, but if a guy hit my bum with his dick, that could be fun.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Hot! 2

On 3/14/2023 at 6:45 AM, couplers said:

Interesting.  I wouldn't want to be slapped in the face with it, but if a guy hit my bum with his dick, that could be fun.

We used to define "Bitch Slapping" as smacking a woman on the face and tits with a dick. Surprisingly, a lot of women like it......

The only odd ones I've been asked were roleplaying type of stuff which aren't really that odd.  My GF has been asked tons of really odd sexual requests but she is much more active than me.  She's very good about it and never judges and 99% of the time obliges.  The requests range but most of the odd requests she gets are related to rough sex/ dominating/ humiliating her which gives an idea to where the head is at for young horny men nowadays.

Edited by Anon321

The most disgusting was pooping and I refused. More than one man requested  golden showers, giving and getting. 

Never in a swap, but I did have a vanilla date look me dead in the eyes once over dinner and go...

"Do you like to cut hair?"

"...hmm? Like, with scissors? I don't think I know ho-"

"No, like, violently. Hold me down and cut my hair off. With a kitchen knife or something."

That was a new one on me. I did not do it.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

My wife and i were playing with another couple.  The other wife asked us if I would eat her, while she was getting fucked reverse cowgirl, by her husband.  I aim to please.  My wife gave permission but said that they'd have to reciprocate.  It was a huge turn-on for the lady, fulfilled a fantasy and fun for all.

• Hot! 4

17 hours ago, TricianMike said:

More than one man requested  golden showers, giving and getting. 

My wife is a profuse squirter.  I get that it's mostly pee, but I still love it!

3 minutes ago, TnA83 said:

My wife is a profuse squirter.  I get that it's mostly pee, but I still love it!

I’m talking full on shower. A long stream of pee

9 minutes ago, SwingingSixties said:

My wife and i were playing with another couple.  The other wife asked us if I would eat her, while she was getting fucked reverse cowgirl, by her husband.  I aim to please.  My wife gave permission but said that they'd have to reciprocate.  It was a huge turn-on for the lady, fulfilled a fantasy and fun for all.

That's been a powerful fantasy for me, to lick and suck a girl as she is getting laid, from whatever direction.  Of course the guy's cock would invariably slip out and I would hold it against her clit with my mouth...

We've done that with some very realistic toys and it's so hot!

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

4 minutes ago, TricianMike said:

I would do that before scat play, but I wouldn't want the clean up duty in either case.

Has your swap partner ever asked you to do something that their SO would not do.

23 hours ago, TricianMike said:

23 hours ago, let's do it again said:

I do golden showers in the shower, no mess easy clean up.

In our poly family, Lora and I do this occasionally as a conclusion to our "insults and fight" sessions.  (The others want no part of it, not so much the golden shower, but the fighting.)  Whoever the "winner" is pisses on the other; it's about 50/50.  We both like both sides of it.  The golden shower takes place in the shower so we can clean each other up, start kissing, and transition to making love.

Edited by couplers
  • Like 1

Any woman that has been hesitant about being pissed on is usually convinced when that long stream of hot piss hits her clit. They tell me how good it feels to get pissed on their clit. We also do it after sex to mark your territory. All I  can say is don't knock it till you try it, I find it a way to bond. Just think how many of us first exposure to the opposite sex was watching them pee.

My GF has been requested to do pee stuff so often I wouldn't even consider it odd any more.  She's fine with doing it.  She has also been asked to do food play with piss and cum.  Scat has also come up before but she shot that idea down extremely quick.  Puke play is another one that comes up a lot in one way or another which she has done.  Pretty much any and every bodily fluid you can think of has been requested in one way or another lol

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

On 3/17/2023 at 9:36 AM, TnA83 said:

That's been a powerful fantasy for me, to lick and suck a girl as she is getting laid, from whatever direction.  Of course the guy's cock would invariably slip out and I would hold it against her clit with my mouth...

This is one of our favorite activities. Yes, the other guy plowing her needs to be ok with m/m oral contact.  Probably not as popular here but we enjoy bareback play.  That leads to very exciting cleanup. 

• Hot! 4

10 hours ago, Ed23 said:

This is one of our favorite activities. Yes, the other guy plowing her needs to be ok with m/m oral contact.  Probably not as popular here but we enjoy bareback play.  That leads to very exciting cleanup. 

Yes with his expressed permission beforehand.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

On 3/17/2023 at 7:22 AM, SwingingSixties said:

The other wife asked us if I would eat her, while she was getting fucked reverse cowgirl

On 3/17/2023 at 7:36 AM, TnA83 said:

That's been a powerful fantasy for me, to lick and suck a girl as she is getting laid,

12 hours ago, Ed23 said:

This is one of our favorite activities.

We in our poly family enjoy this as well, but almost always as an FFM situation.

12 hours ago, Ed23 said:

the other guy plowing her needs to be ok with m/m oral contact

With FFM, that's not a concern. 

12 hours ago, Ed23 said:

we enjoy bareback play.  That leads to very exciting cleanup. 

We're always bareback, and it's us women who go after the mixture of cum and pussy juice.

Edited by couplers
  • Hot! 2

So like I said, some of the guys my GF engages with have made lots of sexual requests and quite a few of them I would label "odd."  We had one recently that I thought I would share just to see if anyone else has experienced anything similar.

From time to time my GF will hook up with or we have a MFM with a guy she very briefly dated a long time ago.  She was 19 or 20 when she dated him and it only lasted a few months.  Pretty cool guy and we all get along well when we're together.  The other day he was talking about our "cuckolding" which is not necessarily a term I ever liked but I guess it's technically accurate.  And he was saying that he has a cuckold fantasy but he has never been able to do it with anyone.  So one of the things he said he wanted to do was pretend that he was still with my GF or even married to my GF (going as far as putting on rings) and then watching 2 guys have sex with her.  He said he was perfectly fine with me being part of this fantasy although we didn't get into specifics as he made a comment that it probably wouldn't feel as real if I was one of the guys actually having sex with her.

My GF being the free spirit she is was immediately open to this idea however she did say that she would not go as far as pretending she was married to him and wearing a ring.  I personally have no issue with this fantasy either although we didn't get into the specifics of who the guys would be and if they would be in on the roleplay or guys who actually believed he was dating her.

Anyone ever run into a roleplay fantasy like this where the guy wanted to switch roles and become the SO who gets cuckolded?

I used to ask David and Red to let me hold their dick while they peed.  Maybe it was a control thing or just curiosity, but I like to do it.  I haven't done it in a while.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Hot! 1

4 hours ago, couplers said:

I used to ask David and Red to let me hold their dick while they peed.  Maybe it was a control thing or just curiosity, but I like to do it.  I haven't done it in a while.

What's this fantasy for women? I think about every woman that I have been with for very long has asked to hold my cock while I pee, and the grin on their face when they are finished?

16 hours ago, let's do it again said:

What's this fantasy for women?

No fantasy, just want to be able to have fun directing the stream.  

On 5/26/2023 at 9:38 AM, couplers said:

At a house party some years ago, I had one arm around Ms Dive and one arm around the hostess' maid. I informed said ladies that I needed to pee and asked if one of the would like to hold it for me. Ms Dive replied "Why not both of us?" So off to the bathroom we go. I still had to tell them to point it down further or I would be peeing on the wall. Fun times....

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

10 hours ago, divenaked said:

. I still had to tell them to point it down further or I would be peeing on the wall.

It is a learned skill.

When I have to pee while hiking or camping, I am pretty good at spreading my labia, etc., to piss on the ground, but still have the problem of splash back on my shoes/boots regardless of whether I am high or deep in my squat.  Guys have the advantage of being able to direct it outward. 

On 3/20/2023 at 7:14 PM, Ed23 said:

On 3/17/2023 at 9:36 AM, TnA83 said:

We now love this one!!!
  • Hot! 2

On 5/27/2023 at 5:18 AM, couplers said:

Just when I thought we had tried it all! I wonder how that would go over in one of those unisex lavs in Europe with open urinals and stalls!

On 3/13/2023 at 12:38 AM, Sophy said:

For my husband, the usual request he receives is to have rough sex with the other lady, like rough anal sex, cock slapping her face, choking, etc.

Is it the husband or the wife who approaches your husband about this request?  My GF likes the same type of really rough sex stuff but is sometimes a bit shy to speak up and really go into the details of how she likes rough sex.  So if the guy doesn't bring it up or it doesn't come up in the conversation she will kind of look to me to make mention of it and either bring it up for discussion or tell the guy.

On 7/22/2023 at 10:21 AM, Anon321 said:

Is it the husband or the wife who approaches your husband about this request?  My GF likes the same type of really rough sex stuff but is sometimes a bit shy to speak up and really go into the details of how she likes rough sex.  So if the guy doesn't bring it up or it doesn't come up in the conversation she will kind of look to me to make mention of it and either bring it up for discussion or tell the guy.

The wife usually requests this, but I would say it is mainly because her husband wants to see her being "naughty" or "used."  

• Like 1

On 5/27/2023 at 6:18 AM, couplers said:

And write your name with it in the snow?

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, TnA83 said:

Ah, now I have to add that to my list.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Sophy said:

The wife usually requests this, but I would say it is mainly because her husband wants to see her being "naughty" or "used."  

Interesting. I think it's the other way around for us. I learned my GF likes very rough sex and then I learned to enjoy watching her engage in it. I think part of why she is uncomfortable with being so open about it is maybe partly my fault. When I first saw her engage in this type of sex and learned how much she really enjoyed it I was probably a little too judgmental saying I thought it was physically and verbally abusive and wasn't able to really grasp how she could enjoy it. But after talking to her and watching her engage in all different types of rough sex and kinks I don't feel that way at all. My initial reaction to it was completely wrong but now she is much more open to talking about it and very open in engaging and I've accepted it and even enjoy seeing her engage in it now. But I think she is still a little nervous when speaking to new guys about it that they might have that same initial reaction that I had so I feel like that could be partly my fault.

• Like 2

On 5/28/2023 at 7:24 AM, couplers said:

It is a learned skill.

When I have to pee while hiking or camping, I am pretty good at spreading my labia, etc., to piss on the ground, but still have the problem of splash back on my shoes/boots regardless of whether I am high or deep in my squat.  Guys have the advantage of being able to direct it outward. 

I have seen women pee 3 feet ahead of them or get down on all fours and piss backwards which is my favorite to watch. A woman with a strong pee stream can piss as far as any man.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

A guy asked me to fuck his wife in his parent's bed. I thought he was bullshitting me until I got inside the house and saw all of the family pics hanging up. After a few minutes, the awkwardness wore off and we got down to business...in his parents bed. 

On 7/22/2023 at 11:22 PM, TnA83 said:

On 7/23/2023 at 7:33 AM, couplers said:

Ah, now I have to add that to my list.

Adds a new meaning to streaming service. 

My suggestion is to write in cursive.  Block letters would require pinching off the stream, which would be major discomfort. 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Numex said:

My suggestion is to write in cursive.  Block letters would require pinching off the stream, which would be major discomfort. 

Painful even thinking about it!

• Like 1

On 10/17/2023 at 12:30 PM, let's do it again said:

I have seen women pee 3 feet ahead of them or get down on all fours and piss backwards which is my favorite to watch. A woman with a strong pee stream can piss as far as any man.

Seriously, something I need to try.

• Hot! 1

On 10/17/2023 at 7:46 PM, Numex said:

Good opportunity to do some Kegel exercises, strengthen that pelvic floor! Cool idea on a white winters day.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, let's do it again said:

She put her clothes back on , took her winnings …

My late first father-in-law told me once, “Never bet against a man who says he can do something and is willing to put up his own money.” Sounds like the same advice applies to *at least* one woman as well! 😉

• Like 1