couplers

Fantasy playing around the edges

On 4/6/2024 at 7:44 AM, couplers said:

It caused the earth to shake.  Literally. 

Was David and Shannon in New York when the earthquake happened?  It seems Lora and Claire like to stir the shit with you, and probably vice versa !

14 hours ago, let's do it again said:

Was David and Shannon in New York when the earthquake happened? 

Yep. They spent two days and nights alone together.

14 hours ago, let's do it again said:

It seems Lora and Claire like to stir the shit with you, and probably vice versa !

Indeed. Women who are lezzie for each other can be like that. 

On 3/25/2024 at 6:54 AM, let's do it again said:

Can't wait to hear about Dave and Shannon's encounter and you and Joe's reaction to it.

They went out and did fun things, then had sex together. Nothing they told me was anything you haven’t read about here on this forum, although I like letting my imagination run. I did talk to David and Shannon (just typing their names together makes me jealous) before and after they had sex. That was cool. And David told me that he called Joe and taunted him (as Joe likes) about fucking, screwing, making love to his wife, the insatiable slut. I also spoke to Joe and he confirmed what David said and he liked it. At least I could calm down by having sex with Red and some girl action; Joe was alone with his tormenting thoughts.

On 3/27/2024 at 6:36 AM, Pictatasu said:

In moments like these, it's crucial to prioritize transparency and respect for everyone involved.

On 3/27/2024 at 6:36 AM, Pictatasu said:

your courage in sharing this with your family speaks volumes about the strength of your bond. It's heartening to see such openness and support within your poly family.

It’s not courage, just that we in our family are very much in love and committed to out family, that makes us open about the little outside play that takes place, and we’re fine with it.  Play outside our family may be intense (for me at least), but we understand it's just fun sex.

• Like 1