couplers

Fantasy playing around the edges

On 11/14/2023 at 4:35 PM, couplers said:

Lora and Red visited Joe and Shannon ...

The consensus is that I visit them by myself next, probably before Christmas. 

As is the plan, since Lora and Red have already visited Shannon and Joe, I will be visiting them alone in two weeks for some fun.  I was the one who got things started with them, so David and the others decided this is my treat.

I'm looking forward to the weekend since the first play session really involved everyone in our poly family and I'd like to have more alone time with just them.

1 hour ago, couplers said:

As is the plan, since Lora and Red have already visited Shannon and Joe, I will be visiting them alone in two weeks for some fun.  I was the one who got things started with them, so David and the others decided this is my treat.

I'm looking forward to the weekend since the first play session really involved everyone in our poly family and I'd like to have more alone time with just them.

So, how did it go with Lora and Red ?

My posts here discuss one or the other of two aspects of the lifestyle - the sex itself and the social/psychological.  What we've started with Joe and Shannon has had more of an effect on us in our family (in a good way) in the latter realm than we expected.  The sex is fun, the companionship with them is good, but not great, not as close as some vanilla friends.  However...

When we were all playing together at our place first time, the connection between Joe/Shannon and Red/Lora was obvious then from the start.  But as David, Clair and I watched it made the three of us feel ever much closer.

It was a chemical reaction.  In those moments some old bonds were broken and new ones formed in their place, at least temporarily.  After the weekend that Red and Lora visited them too, I could sense that things had changed in our poly family.  Perhaps not changed so much as something extra was added, not only with the loving and intense sex in our family, but also in our everyday interactions.  As Red and Lora described it, it wasn’t about the sex itself that they had with Joe and Shan, but the shared freedom they experienced, and knowing one another as they hadn’t before.  There is new excitement among us in the family. 

• Like 2

As was the plan, David's plan, I visited Joe and Shannon this past weekend.  The play was fun, but the most memorable two parts were something else.

First, David, in addition to having made the arrangements for me (business class, airport pickup) drove me to the airport.  On the way, his enthusiasm for the trip and happiness for me made me feel so good.  Hard to explain, except that it was shared excitement and love.

Second, Shannon, Joe, and I played Friday night, but Saturday morning Shannon conspicuously moved things along with a nice breakfast, but no sex.  But then around 10 am she said, "I have class and a few errands to do, see you around 4," and left Joe and me to enjoy alone time playing.  How thoughtful!  (Joe and I slept together Sunday night as well, while Shan slept in the guest room.)

David picked me up at the airport on Monday as well with such loving happiness to see me that I was really touched. 

Edited by couplers
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, couplers said:

As was the plan, David's plan, I visited Joe and Shannon this past weekend.  The play was fun, but the most memorable two parts were something else.

First, David, in addition to having made the arrangements for me (business class, airport pickup) drove me to the airport.  On the way, his enthusiasm for the trip and happiness for me made me feel so good.  Hard to explain, except that it was shared excitement and love.

Second, Shannon, Joe, and I played Friday night, but Saturday morning Shannon conspicuously moved things along with a nice breakfast, but no sex.  But then around 10 am she said, "I have class and a few errands to do, see you around 4," and left Joe and me to enjoy alone time playing.  How thoughtful!  (Joe and I slept together Sunday night as well, while Shan slept in the guest room.)

David picked me up at the airport on Monday as well with such loving happiness to see me that I was really touched. 

I am really surprised that more didn't happen between you and Shannon. From the very start, I felt that you and Shannon had a sexual tension and yes, I am not surprised that you and Joe slept together. From when you played with Joe's cock in the pool and almost sending  Joe into orgasm,  I understand you and Joe. But you and Shannon had that tension that seemed animalistic that I could see you 2 ripping off each others clothes and ravaging each other. 

18 hours ago, let's do it again said:

I am really surprised that more didn't happen between you and Shannon.

Plenty happened between Shan and me, lots of hard play that I didn't go into because the relationship psychological aspects between us girls and our spouses fascinated me more.  In particular, David made me feel again the way I did when we first talked about me being in love with both him and Red, and he was fine with it, happy for me.  Just as he was putting me on a plane to go enjoy a weekend of sex with another man (and his wife).  It was powerful. 

And so did Shannon’s attitude of "here's my husband, screw him."

Shan was generous by giving me most of Joe's erection time to enjoy.  But as I was doing so when the three of us were together, I was licking her clit with my index and middle fingers in her vag and my ring finger in her bum hole.  She likewise spent considerable time admiring my cunt and adding to the Os that Joe gave me.  And I couldn't get enough of her hanging tits.

Another powerful aspect of all this is what it has done for all of us at home.  Our sex has never been dull, but what we've been doing with those two has made for some crazy talk and sex among us. 

Although no date has been set, the next plan is for Joe and Shan to visit us, stay in a nearby hotel primarily for Joe to watch Red and David team up on Shan.  Joe's fantasy, but Shan's looking forward to it as well, reliving her premarital younger days.  It will be Clair's turn to take care of Joe. 

In conclusion, the play with them is just sex.  Great sex, but just play.  But for us and them, within our permanent relationships it has been a much more potent force.

• Like 1

For most other people here, our play with Joe and Shannon is not noteworthy, but for us polys it makes us feel like swinging noobies.  So I feel compelled to post, but you don't have to read.

To summarize, Red and Lora visited Joe and Shan at their place for a long weekend, then later I did solo.  Now in two weeks they are going to visit us and stay in a nearby hotel.

Joe is clear that what he's looking forward to is Red and David taking his wife (individually and together) while he watches, is insulted about what they're doing with her (or more likely complimented, the way I've seen him take it), and deal with the aftermath.  Shannon is excited too. 

I'm looking forward to getting Joe to fuck me while he's in that state, but it will be a fight with Lora.

• Hot! 2

On 1/10/2024 at 5:54 AM, couplers said:

Joe is clear that what he's looking forward to is Red and David taking his wife (individually and together) while he watches, is insulted about what they're doing with her

David corrected me that Joe is not insulted or humiliated by what he and Red do with Shan or say to him.  He is proud of her sexuality, her past (and likes for her to tell him her extensive history), and her current activities.  Joe likes acknowledgement of it by Red and David.  So I stand corrected. 

BTW, the rest of my family doesn't see much value in my participation on this Board, but they sometimes do look at my postings for their amusement. 

• Like 2

I hope you continue sharing. It’s nice to see functioning poly relationships, especially when they’re secure enough to add in swinging spice.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, lustylearning said:

I hope you continue sharing.

Thank you, I will.  I'm never certain what people here will find insightful or entertaining, although sometimes my posts are neither but therapeutic for me. 

It’s nice to see functioning poly relationships,

People who are aware of our family arrangement have complimented us on how well our grand plan is working out.  We have to correct them that it all came together from the chaos of our romantic and sexual lives.  It has been since the children that we've put in the real work.

especially when they’re secure enough to add in swinging spice.

We have on occasion had sex outside our family.  Joe and Shannon are our first couple and the first experience where we've all played.  It's been wonderful fun. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, couplers said:

An update for those who are interested.  Joe and Shannon visited this past weekend and got a hotel room near us.  They know that we are busy with the kids and house on weekends, so they stayed there.  They arrived Friday around noon, got into their room, and let us know that they were there.  We sort of rotated over there for our fun.

The interesting things for me were primarily psychological:

• On Friday, Lora and Red, their favorite couple to swap with went over.  Red and Lora have really bonded over this.
  • Saturday, was the main event that Joe was particularly looking forward to, David and Red double teaming Shan while Joe watched.  I was lucky enough to be the one woman there when that was going on.  It certainly wasn't love making, not even really sex, more like performance that both Shan and Joe enjoyed.  David explained that Joe like it because it makes him feel as though he got the high performance model in his wife.  Shannon just likes getting attention (and dick) from different men, both one at a time and together.
  • From my perspective it was odd watching because I wasn't jealous at all, despite seeing Red, David, and Shan all having some pretty intense orgasms.  I was also the one teasing Joe as he watched what his wife was doing, until he cam in me then I went over and had Shan eat her husband's cum out of me as David fucked her.  Fun.

We rotated through some other permutations, but nothing unusual for the people on this Board.  If there's interest, I post whenever we get together with them, but the uncertainty of where this was going when it started is gone.

Always love hearing about whenever Joe and Shannon meet with your family. What I would like to know is,  Did Lora or Shannon ever get DP from both of the guys and do you enjoy being fucked by Joe or getting cleaned up by Shannon?

• Like 2

23 hours ago, let's do it again said:

Always love hearing about whenever Joe and Shannon meet with your family.

Thank you. 

Did Lora or Shannon ever get DP from both of the guys

Yeah, anal and particularly DP were a big part of what Red and David did to "use" Shan in front of Joe.  Interesting, before playing with us, Joe and Shannon never had anal together, and Joe never did it at all.  Shannon had anal and DPs before she met Joe, but never discussed it with him.  It added more excitement when they did.  First time,  Joe went in Lora's bum while Red was in Shan's.

do you enjoy being fucked by Joe or getting cleaned up by Shannon?

Hell yeah to both!  The one right after the other.  I enjoy the other goings-on as well (e.g., Red fucking Shan; Clair and Joe) and mixing in.

• Hot! 2

An update - we still play with Joe and Shan every month or so; fun, but nothing new to report.

The thing I find interesting is the difference between when they visit us, stay in a nearby hotel, and we in our family rotate through to play with them versus when only one or two of us visits and stays at their home.  Much more focused play.

• Hot! 1

On 2/1/2024 at 6:45 AM, couplers said:

Thank you. 

Yeah, anal and particularly DP were a big part of what Red and David did to "use" Shan in front of Joe.  Interesting, before playing with us, Joe and Shannon never had anal together, and Joe never did it at all.  Shannon had anal and DPs before she met Joe, but never discussed it with him.  It added more excitement when they did.  First time,  Joe went in Lora's bum while Red was in Shan's.

Hell yeah to both!  The one right after the other.  I enjoy the other goings-on as well (e.g., Red fucking Shan; Clair and Joe) and mixing in.

I would have liked to heard Joe's thoughts on his first anal experience with Lora. Anal sex is something that I found that I had to practice to be better. I had a woman in the adult industry teach me the " correct ", not my description but hers, way to have anal intercourse with a woman, and I have used it ever since.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, let's do it again said:

I would have liked to heard Joe's thoughts on his first anal experience with Lora.

Joe was much more vocal than usual, but he wasn't saying any words.

19 hours ago, let's do it again said:

Anal sex is something that I found that I had to practice to be better.

Lora knows what she is doing in that regard. 

20 hours ago, let's do it again said:

I would have liked to heard Joe's thoughts on his first anal experience with Lora. Anal sex is something that I found that I had to practice to be better. I had a woman in the adult industry teach me the " correct ", not my description but hers, way to have anal intercourse with a woman, and I have used it ever since.

Okay now you have to tell us what the "correct" way is for anal sex...

50 minutes ago, TnA83 said:

Okay now you have to tell us what the "correct" way is for anal sex...

Ok, here it goes so follow me. It doesn't matter if the fuckee is female or male but get this person nude and lay them on their back across the bed not length wise. Prep them with foreplay however you want or they need. Once your cock is hard take their feet and put them on your shoulders with their knees bent and place your hard cock on the butthole , not inside. Now the man standing should do nothing but concentrating on her clitoris or his cock. As you are getting them aroused with the tip of your cock on their butthole they will naturally wiggle and work that cock as deep as they want and with their feet on your shoulders they control the pace and depth of the anal intercourse. Remember as the man, all you do is concentrate on the clitoris or penis and the bottom person will control the pace of the sex. Ever since I have been taught this, it is the only way I have anal sex, women who have had bad anal experiences love this because they are in control.  I will give you a bonus tip this same woman gave me. Have you ever had a woman that wouldn't swallow because the didn't like the taste of cum? This woman told me that they don't know how to suck cock correctly, they suck the head and let the cum land on their tongue, which she said is incorrect, she said the correct way is to suck the cock as deep as you can and let the cum hit the back of their throat not the tongue which has the taste buds.

• Hot! 2

3 hours ago, let's do it again said:

Have you ever had a woman that wouldn't swallow because the didn't like the taste of cum? This woman told me that they don't know how to suck cock correctly, they suck the head and let the cum land on their tongue, which she said is incorrect, she said the correct way is to suck the cock as deep as you can and let the cum hit the back of their throat not the tongue which has the taste buds.

Ah, yes, the old back-of-the-mouth trick. 😂I was in grad school and on my second date with my (second) wife she didn’t get out of her panties but asked if I wanted to cum in her mouth. I did! And she was very good at sucking cock. Indeed, she sucked me off a second time in the middle of the night. Beginning on our third date we did all the forms of MF sex, including anal, which she’d not done previously but was curious about. (She liked it. A lot.) And she continued to give me really good head.

Several months later I was going to be having supervision on some clinical cases with an adjunct faculty member. My now hot and heavy girlfriend said "I think you should know that one time (before we were dating) I gave him a blow-job." 

I wasn’t sure I needed to know that, but okay…

By way of further explanation she said she’d gotten into a casual sexual situation with him but didn’t want to fuck him. Kinda like our second date, I thought to myself, though I didn’t say anything. I’m doing my best to recall a conversation from 40+ years ago; this is how I best recall it. "When I’m not prepared to fuck a guy I just duck him off. It’s easy. When I sense he’s getting ready to cum I just make sure the head of his cock is in the back of my mouth and I try not to let him pull back. He cums and it just goes down my throat like snot when you have a cold."

That conversation kinda took some of the "special" out of my memory from our second date…😉😂

• Hot! 3

18 hours ago, PeterJ said:

When I sense he’s getting ready to cum I just make sure the head of his cock is in the back of my mouth and I try not to let him pull back. He cums and it just goes down my throat like snot when you have a cold."

Yes, but some people do love the taste of cum...

• Like 2

21 hours ago, let's do it again said:

Have you ever had a woman that wouldn't swallow because the didn't like the taste of cum? ..., she said the correct way is to suck the cock as deep as you can and let the cum hit the back of their throat not the tongue which has the taste buds.

For me, the taste is fine and I like to both feel the ejaculation and taste it in my mouth.  Guys like it when a woman rolls it around in her mouth and then makes a big deal of swallowing, which I do.  And I like to snowball it with another woman. 

My preference, however, is to eat cum fresh out of a pussy.  While having intercourse with a man.  The real FFM experience. 

• Hot! 3

18 hours ago, PeterJ said:

My now hot and heavy girlfriend said "I think you should know that one time (before we were dating) I gave him a blow-job." 

I wasn’t sure I needed to know that, but okay…

Maybe you felt that way in the moment, but after you married your wife, and especially when you met him again, you were proud.  Admit it. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, couplers said:

Maybe you felt that way in the moment, but after you married your wife, and especially when you met him again, you were proud.  Admit it. 

Petra, my reaction to seeing him later is hypothetical. After that initial brief supervision experience our paths never crossed again. (A year later I changed professions.) Regarding my supervision experience with him, 45 years later I don’t recall whether he was helpful in developing my clinical skills or not. And I don’t recall having any thoughts about my girlfriend having sucked him off before she and I met. But I’m guessing I would have been thinking that like my first date with her, he thought he was getting something special, when she was just blowing him so she didn’t have to fuck him. Which I was at that point she was doing with me every evening and many mornings.

On the other hand (as I’ve posted on this site previously) I was transfixed and super turned on watching my first wife jerk off one of our friends in our first (and only) soft-swing situation. And when she told me she’d been fucking one of her med-school classmates that also made me super turned on. I was kinda disappointed that they had discussed bringing his wife and me into things, but then didn’t. If she hadn’t already broken off the relationship when she told me about it I’d have been totally amenable to getting a full-on four-way going. 

Edited by PeterJ
Usage. forty-five instead of 45
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, couplers said:

And I like to snowball it with another woman. 

My preference, however, is to eat cum fresh out of a pussy. . 

Petra, on more than one occasion I’ve had two women sucking me and the woman who finally gets me to orgasm snowballs the other. In a regular MF situation I’ve had my partner snowball me. I’m not freaked out by cum. I’ve been snowballed by a.woman with the other man’s cum. And I have no hesitation about eating a woman who had just had me or another man ejaculate in her pussy. The taste of a mix of female and male juices I generally find quite pleasant.

• Hot! 4

14 hours ago, PeterJ said:

I would have been thinking that like my first date with her, he thought he was getting something special, when she was just blowing him so she didn’t have to fuck him.

It was something special for both of you.  She was special. 

• Like 2

I’ve been snowballed by a.woman with the other man’s cum. And I have no hesitation about eating a woman who had just had me or another man ejaculate in her pussy.

As a woman, I appreciate that.  We women in our poly family have gotten the men to do it, but snowballing is almost exclusively a female activity for us.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

I was transfixed and super turned on watching my first wife jerk off one of our friends in our first (and only) soft-swing situation. And when she told me she’d been fucking one of her med-school classmates that also made me super turned on.

When the lifestyle is done properly, the fun is both having sex with other people yourself and watching the love of your life do the same.

• Like 4

(as I’ve posted on this site previously)

Thanks for the refresher, I don't always recall past stories.

• Like 1

Petra, you are a great writer and not only your at home poly relationships but this swinging couple Joe and Shan are great to follow.  Please keep us posted.  Thanks. 

• Like 2

On 3/1/2024 at 3:41 PM, PeterJ said:

I was transfixed and super turned on watching my first wife jerk off one of our friends in our first (and only) soft-swing situation. And when she told me she’d been fucking one of her med-school classmates that also made me super turned on. I was kinda disappointed that they had discussed bringing his wife and me into things, but then didn’t.

Oh, what could have been.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Numex said:

Numex, indeed. 

My first wife had very little sexual experience prior to the beginning of our relationship. Although attractive she hadn’t dated in high school and very little as an undergraduate. I think I recall correctly that she’d had quite brief sexual liaisons with three guys. We knew each other for two years through an extracurricular organization, and I’d had the hots for her from literally the first moment I’d set eyes on her. I wanted to date her so bad, but other than a couple of desultory friend-zone dates, she just wasn’t interested. Until she suddenly was. She’d graduated but several months later was back in town with nothing really going on in her life. I asked her to a party at the off-campus house where I was living for my senior year. We’d had just enough wine to be relaxed and then the kissing started.

Within a few days we had begun having sex. A lot! Like, I quit going to class and for a couple of weeks we primarily stayed in bed and fucked. She had so little prior experience; had never masturbated or had an orgasm. This was her first serious romantic or sexual relationship and she was keen to explore. And I was happy to do so with her.

We married about 18 months later. She continued to be interested in exploring sex. I think she always was a bit envious of my much broader sexual experience coming into our relationship and felt as though she’d somehow missed out, While she was in medical school, beyond the soft swing with another couple (the wife in that couple and I have now been married for 34 years) and her affair with her classmate, we discussed swinging (or as it was then referred to, "wife swapping" 🙄). She expressed interest in having sex with a couple of other guys she knew from school and I gently encouraged her to pursue that interest. We also discussed looking for MFMF possibilities, but the logistics in those pre-internet days were daunting for a couple who were in medical school and grad school. 

So yeah, @Numex, "what might have been." After a decades-long period of relative estrangement following the sad end of our marriage we are now again quite close friends. We have lunch every couple of months and speak on the phone weekly. We had lunch last week with our spouses and a mutual friend who was visiting. She clearly deeply loves her husband, who is a terrific guy. She has implied that she’s no longer sexually active, but did so in a way that suggested she didn’t miss sex. If circumstances were different I’d still want to have a sexually intimate relationship with her as well as enjoying our close friendship. It’s probably best t she’s in a loving marriage that is apparently celibate by choice. Or we might get in trouble. 

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Numex said:

We regret the things we could have done, but didn't.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, oldswinger64 said:

And sometimes we regret the things that we did do, but should not have.

Granted, butt they are a distinct minority compared to the things we turned down when we had the chance.  

I'll only speak for myself.  I wish I had pulled the trigger on things more than I wish I hadn't.

• Like 2

On 3/3/2024 at 3:57 PM, PeterJ said:

While she was in medical school, beyond the soft swing with another couple ... her affair with her classmate, ... She expressed interest in having sex with a couple of other guys she knew from school and I gently encouraged her to pursue that interest.

Was the affair with your knowledge and encouragement?  That was very loving of you.  Was the aftermath as positive as I am assuming for both of you?

Again, my past is somewhat similar in our mutual, consensual exploration beyond marriage, and I find these stories romantic and touching. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, couplers said:

Was the affair with your knowledge and encouragement?  That was very loving of you.  Was the aftermath as positive as I am assuming for both of you?

Again, my past is somewhat similar in our mutual, consensual exploration beyond marriage, and I find these stories romantic and touching. 

She didn’t share it with me until at least a month after she’d broken off the relationship. But if she had told me during the course of the affair or when she was considering initiating it, I like to think I would have supported her in that.

True, I’m looking back from the perspective of a half-century later after I’ve been in an ENM relationship for two decades. However, there was another occasion during her time in medical school when one of her fellow students invited her to accompany him on an out-of-town meeting of some medical-student organization. It was clear that the invitation included having sex. I encouraged her to accept the invitation. If she hadn’t been considering it I don’t think she would have brought it up with me. But in the end she declined. I believe she was more interested in MFMF activities, but as I’ve noted previously the logistics on making that happen were difficult in the days before the public internet.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

She had so little prior experience; had never masturbated or had an orgasm.

You had your work cut out for you. I trust that you succeeded. 

She clearly deeply loves her husband, who is a terrific guy. She has implied that she’s no longer sexually active, but did so in a way that suggested she didn’t miss sex. If circumstances were different I’d still want to have a sexually intimate relationship with her as well as enjoying our close friendship. It’s probably best t she’s in a loving marriage that is apparently celibate by choice. Or we might get in trouble. 

Anything is possible if everything aligns, including both spouses, but life is full of what might have beens. It seems, however, that you all ended up in a good place. 

Edited by Numex
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, PeterJ said:

if she had told me during the course of the affair or when she was considering initiating it, I like to think I would have supported her in that.

one of her fellow students invited her to accompany him on an out-of-town meeting of some medical-student organization. It was clear that the invitation included having sex. I encouraged her to accept the invitation.

It certainly seems that you would have supported her affair since you encouraged another one.

Do you know if she was subsequently involved in the lifestyle at all?

Edited by couplers

58 minutes ago, couplers said:

Do you know if she was subsequently involved in the lifestyle at all?

I don’t know, Petra. We speak on the phone about once a week and have lunch every few weeks. So, I could ask her. But I won’t; there are some sleeping dogs I’m just gonna leave laying there (not that she is in any sense a dog 😉😊).

• Like 1

I could ask her. But I won’t;

In matters such as this, never ask.  Just allow people to talk.  If they do, fine; if not, let it rest.

• Like 1

Joe and I went behind our spouses' backs to make arrangements.  We noticed that David and Shannon will be in NYC during overlapping times and strongly suggested that they get together for some fun.  This will be a new combination, those two alone.  It already gets me excited thinking about it, fantasizing with David.  Joe and I have been texting, sharing our thoughts. 

• Hot! 3

1 hour ago, couplers said:

Joe and I went behind our spouses' backs to make arrangements.  We noticed that David and Shannon will be in NYC during overlapping times and strongly suggested that they get together for some fun.  This will be a new combination, those two alone.  It already gets me excited thinking about it, fantasizing with David.  Joe and I have been texting, sharing our thoughts. 

I think it's great that you and David are fantasizing about this and I am sure David and Shannon will tell you both about their time together,  but their is something voyueristic in me that I would want to watch. I wonder what David and Shannon think about being set up together and sharing their most intimate details. If it was me , I would rather have you and Joe watching instead of telling you the horny details. 

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, let's do it again said:

their is something voyueristic in me that I would want to watch. , I would rather have you and Joe watching instead of telling you the horny details. 

I do like to watch, it makes me jealous and horny for both my husband and the woman who he is fucking.  But I get excited as much or more when denied the privilege of seeing them copulate, and now knowing it will be one-on-one, alone.

Plus, I know Lora and Clair will taunt me as Red has his way with me.  They have already started, telling me how eager David and Shan were to accept the arrangement.  How sweet it all is. 

Edited by couplers

I remember a time when I found myself in a similar situation. It was a mix of excitement and uncertainty, navigating the complexities of desires and boundaries. In moments like these, it's crucial to prioritize transparency and respect for everyone involved.

By the way, your courage in sharing this with your family speaks volumes about the strength of your bond. It's heartening to see such openness and support within your poly family.

If I may, I stumbled upon an article on https://periuod.com/period-and-sex that delves into communication and intimacy, which seems relevant to your journey. Remember, every experience, no matter how fleeting, offers an opportunity for growth and understanding.

On 3/25/2024 at 6:54 AM, let's do it again said:

Can't wait to hear about Dave and Shannon's encounter

It caused the earth to shake.  Literally. 

On 3/24/2024 at 5:54 AM, couplers said:

David and Shannon will be in NYC during overlapping times and strongly suggested that they get together for some fun.

• Haha 1