cqwest

Creampie - do you like having them done or fantasize about it?

My H and I have never done this, but I have performed oral on my H right after performing oral on his friend. He seemed to be turned on by it because he was quick. Very quick.

Reading these posts has really been a shot in the arm for me. Many times in the heat of passion I have told my wife I want to eat her out after climax, only to chicken out after I have climaxed (and I am only talking about my cum). What a wuss !

I now have the mental reinforcement to do it, thanks to you guys.

My only reservation is pussy hair. My wife is a blond with fine hair. I hate it when that stuff gets caught in my throat (and I feel it is rather humiliating to her to clear my throat on the spot, in her presence). Does anyone else have the same problem? In the past I asked her to shave it, but she said it then really itches. I would appreciate hearing from others about whether they have had similar issues and what they did about it.

I hear you - but I do like hair that is drenched by a good fuck! It makes her lips taste sooooo good as I lick around, suck off the sides, and get ready for my main course and dessert served in a beautiful cunt!! Each to their own, I must say.

• Like 1

I thought this was about some kind of dessert, but you guys into that stuff well... I hope it all works out for ya'

I agree, everyone has different tastes. I fall into the "guys into that stuff" side.

Have you ever seen a pie eating contest? :eatout: It is a pie dessert festival and best enjoyed with your face fully implanted in the pie. Push your face in and thoroughly lick the cream. You may need to grasp the pan due to the pie convulsing uncontollably and smearing you with cream from cheek to cheek, although I enjoy the fully wetted face. :facelick:

Options include:

1. Smooth shaven face on smooth shaven pie.

2. Smooth shaven face on hairy pie.

3. Hairy face on smooth shaven pie.

4. Hairy face on hairy pie.

For most, stubbly bearded face on the pie is not a good idea.

• Like 1

I would love to have a partner that would want to watch me have sex and be creampied by other gentlemen and clean me up afterwards. I'm a single woman and haven't experienced that pleasure, but if really sounds hot and exciting.

Ok, this is a huge fantasy of mine for sure! She would come after a night out, slip into our room and walk to the side of the bed as I am sleeping. She would be wearing this cute little dress that looks like a shirt and skirt combo, pink cotton panties and a smile. She would take my hand and guide it under her dress and I would feel how wet her panties are as I slip a finger inside and slide it along the out side of her pussy. I would then look to see the line of cum dripping down her leg from her freshly fucked pussy. She would begin to grind on my fingers.. I'd get behind her and lift her dress just enough to pull her panties down to her knees, then bend her over the bed. I love the feel of her sloppy pussy and play with it. Fingers and hands at first. Then I'd slide my dick in and just enjoy the slippery sensation for a while. Of course adding my load to her sloppy mess. Then have her put her panties back on and wait for me to get hard again.

I'm not into the clean up part, but the rest of it drives me wild. We have only one set of friends that I would trust with this fantasy so far. I have planted the first load in his wife for him to enjoy sloppy seconds, one day he'll do the same for me. Or she'll just come home with a strangers cum oozing from here and it will be on! LOL..

Man Im hot now...

• Like 1

we want a guy to cum in my wife and then me fuck her so badly but she is not on birth control so we have to find a guy that is "fixed"

Shouldnt be too hard to find that. I would guess at least 30% of the married guys are, at least of the ones Ive asked. Many more start to consider it once they get into the lifestyle, the thoughts of a condom accident or the lack of bareback options available to someone who is still firing from all cylinders usually is enough to encourage it.

Big Nikki here.

I love a cream pie. (Like snowballing too, but it lacks that wonderful ingredient, namely my favorite thing that goes with a cream pie.)

Here is my absolutely favorite version, though it's a little hard to orchestrate it happening exactly the way I want it.

1) a husband comes in his wife

2a) I eat out her cream pie, while

2b) my husband John does me, leaving a nice cream pie for

3) the wife to eat out of me.

That's the absolute best, for me.

Second best, again to my taste, is little easier to work out, with a bi- wife:

1) two husbands do the two girls (either way), then

2) the girls wave fondly goodbye to the boys for a night of creampie and nothing but girl-girl stuff.

-- Big Nikki

A creampie is my favorite way to make him cum. In fact, my biggest fantasy is to have multiple guys cum inside me in rapid succession so the cum stays inside. I saw a gangbang video at an adult arcade where this happened (in the video) and I've been thinking about it ever since.

I've seen a video like that too. I have this fantasy of being gangbanged and creampied by several man. It's just the idea of having many men satisfying me all at once. There's noting like having a man cum and feeling his dick pulsating in your pussy, imagine 10 or 12.

I suppose I can see the appeal of sloppy seconds, It is very sexy to see a creampie and think about it in the woman while having sex with her, but isn't it hard to cum? One of the other post said it was difficult for the woman to orgasm because of a lack of friction, but what about the guy? I'm not sure if the eroticism would be enough for me...

We had a playcouple for several years so we all got pretty comfortable with each other. The men never interacted directly but must have swallowed a lot of each other's cum. Both wives liked to ride her husband's face with a freshly-filled pussy. We never complained. If there was too much leaking out, I'd just push it aside with my tongue, into my beard. When Mrs. Alura was ready, she'd slide down my body so I could enter her while she sucked and licked Mr. Playmate's cum out of my beard, kissing me often with a coated tongue. Both guys could deliver another load to his wife.. 'course we were young then...

It was pretty hot. I'd hate to have missed it.

Alura

• Hot! 1

Husband here.

At first I was a little grossed out by going down on my wife after I came in her, but I got over it and don't mind it anymore. I used to intentionally make her cum first and then me so i wouldn't have to do it, but now it doesn't matter... if I naturally cum first she'll hop on my face and i'll finish her off and it doesn't bother me at all. I don't "drink" my cum if you will, but it kinda runs down my chin and I don't really notice it anymore. She gets off, we grab a towel to clean up, and we're both happy :)

Now onto our limited swinging experience...

A little background info... we had finally decided to give the swinging thing a try, but my work schedule was ridiculous at the time, and I think she was a little nervous about having sex with another guy (i was the only guy she had been with), especially in front of me. So we agreed that at first she would see other guys occasionally. She would always tell me about it after it happened, and it was so hot for me.

Well one day i come home from work, a little earlier than expected. I notice that she's acting kind of weird. Not in a bad way, just that I could tell something was up. I asked her what was up but she said nothing. I could tell there was something on her mind, so i kept asking. Finally I told her I know something is up, just tell me what it is. She walks over to me with a big smile on her face, grabs my hand, and puts it down her shorts. I feel her pussy, and it is REALLY wet. I mean like sloppy wet. It doesn't take me long to figure out what has happened. She was FULL of cum!

I was a little bit shocked at first, as this was pretty unexpected. But that surprised feeling only lasted about a half a second, before I got really horny and hard immediately. I grabbed her hand and took her to straight to the bedroom. I put her on the bed, pulled her shorts down kissed her as I drove myself right into her pussy, and WOW. That was the most amazing feeling ever! It was so wet, warm, slick and sloppy. Despite the lack of friction, I came in no time! It was by far the hottest experience I have had to date!

So after things had settled down, I found out that the guy who had left evidence inside her was the guy she had been seeing for a while, so I knew about him. She had known him for a long time, since before we were married. She knew and trusted the guy, and we had covered all of our bases and I had given her the ok to do as she saw fit with him. I was initially shocked because she had always used condoms with him before, but she knew it was ok with just this one guy to go bareback, so thats what she did this time. Also she told me that since I had come home that day earlier than expected, we probably missed each other by a matter of minutes, meaning it was still really fresh ;) This was also the first time he had been to our place.

So many firsts for us that day... It was hot! I'd love to be the 2nd man in after a creampie again, but it might be a while before we have someone we trust that much.

Anyway, great thread :)

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

I enjoy bareback.

The first time a guy came in me (other than my husband) was right after my husband and i got our clean bill of health for the group we swing with. We HAD to use condoms until then.

I had my eyes closed and the guy on top of me started to pulse in me and I could feel the warmth spread.

I looked uo and saw that it wasn't my husband and started to panic. Then i remembered that I had my tubes tied when I had my youngest.

Hubby got a taste but he's kind of indifferent about it...

I have to agree that there is nothing better than the taste of a freshly filled pussy.

My spouse and I are only attempting to get our feet wet in the lifestyle. However, by the way she reacts when I clean her out after shooting my seed in her, I can just imagine how she would really loose control if I were to lick her out after she was filled with the male of potential swap couples.

Just thinking and talking about the possibility really turns us both on during sex and while I am cleaning her out afterwards.

To those that have yet to try it, just go for it and enjoy yourself. You will be amazed how fullfilled you will feel yourself based on the reaction from your spouse/partner to this act.

Just dive right in face and eyes.:facelick:

• Like 1

we are in the 'love it' camp also and have been lucky enough to try in in multiple settings with different partners.

The first time was on accident, it was the first time the GF went to visit her one of her fuck buddies. I was so excited and anxious to hear all about it, i paced and paced waiting for her to get back..when she finally got home i pretty much pounced on her at the front door, i slid my hand into her panties and everything was soooo wet. I didn't think much of it as of course she just got fucked so i assumed she was still just wet.

I carried her into our bedroom, i couldn't wait to feel her freshly fucked pussy and hear all about it. as i slid it in i could feel that it was so loose, warm and wet..it was so sexy and i had no idea how my life was about to change. as we were making love i asked her "where did he cum babe?" she said "in me" i, slightly disappointed, remarked something to the effect of "oh he came in the condom" that's when the hottest 6 words i have ever heard were spoken..."no, we didnt use a condom" That's when my head completely exploded, when the realiztion sunk in...she wasnt just wet from being turned on, that was his cum!!!! I pulled out and dove in between her legs out of sheer instinct..i spread her apart and got my tongue as deep inside of her as i could, licking every last bit of his tatse from her warm, wet, swollen pussy..

It opened lots of new doors for us and greatly increased our appetite for sex in general. Since then we have taken it a few steps further and now we share other guys cum by means of passionately making out. It is both of our biggest fantasies now...god i love that woman!!!! :)

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

I Love the feeling when a guy cums in me. I got addicted to this in college and havent stopped since.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

I love eating the cream pie out of Mrs MJ: both my own, and his -- especially after we have played with another couple and he has cum inside her. Seconds is great because his cum makes her so wet and slippery inside....

The hottest cream pie we've done, so far, was after a MMMMF, where the other three guys came in her. Not only did they each leave a cream pie in her, but they had me lick and suck their cocks clean after they had fucked her. I loved the sweet taste of her pussy juices and their cum on their cocks. Being fourth in line to put my cock in her was really hot, with my cock sliding in and out of her cum-filled pussy. After we got home, we fucked again, I came in her, and then cleaned her up; it was a real taste treat! And she really enjoyed having four different cocks cum in her so much that she wants to try even more.....

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

See, that's what I'm talking about. I would love to have someone to let go of their sexual inhibitions and live for the enjoyment of really good sex. To me, having my pussy filled full of cum is exciting enough but, to have someone lick and suck every drop of it from my pussy really turns me on. I can fill the muscles in my pussy contracting just thinking about it.

• Like 1

When we started out the first thing I wanted to do is to go down on my wife after she's taken a load from another man. Or if that didn't work I had the over whelming desire to fuck her. Why who knows? I often do the same to her myself, I tease her and get her so close to cuming, but wanting to prolong things I pull out and drop a quarter of my load over her pussy lips. I immediately drop down and resume oral on her. This might go on for 2 or 3 times until I make her cum orally. Now having slowly emptied most of my load into her I can fuck much longer than normal, which always ends up being a pleasurable experience for the two of us.

Had a chance to clean Mrs Occ after a session with a coouple friend of ours. It was wonderful. And she came about as hard as I have ever seen her when i was cleaning her. I am hooked.

• Like 1

Oh you are NOT alone at all on this one...I do know the wife enjoys sitting on my face and draining her fresh creampie into my mouth and having me clean her all up and getting her ready for another cock to give her another great time.

• Like 1

I also love this, sloppy seconds, and hoping for 3rd, 4ths...;) have only cleaned her up a couple times, and it has been awhile...Would love to do it again, so very hot!!!

• Like 1

A vintage creampie (like last night's cum in her pussy) gets pretty tasty too! I find that irresistible!!!!! Sexy too, cos I blow my wad in her cunt after that!

• Like 1

This past weekend my wife crawled on top of a guy we'd met for dinner that night. I lay beside them in bed watching her ride him really hard. Due to a recent injury, I couldn't get up on my hands and knees, bend her over onto him and enjoy a DP. But I could watch her eyes as she brought him to life. He bellowed "I'm going to cum!" and then it was all moans and groans. As soon as he was done spurting she put her hand to her pussy to hold in his cum and moved over me, lowering her pussy onto my face. There is something so purely and powerfully sexual having the results of dual orgasms, new man and wife, filling your mouth. Sexual, erotic, spiritual, intimate, tasty, better than any drug I've tried. In that way, despite my injury, I was as much a part of the fucking as the fuckers. Maybe even more.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

Male here.

To me, nothing is sexier than a woman receiving cum. So when she is filled with another man's cum, it becomes of part of her; it becomes her juice, her cum.

I really love entering a really wet pussy (or ass) that's been cummed in. I love using others men's cum in different ways like lube for fucking other places. I'm not big on eating creampies but I love the feel of cum dripping on my shaft and balls and I don't mind touching it and rubbing the mess all over her. Sometimes you'll need to if she gets too wet for friction.

We only have Condomless sex with our closest friends, in very rare occasions I have received two loads inside me one after the other but I can tell you that for both of us is a huge turn on.

Hubby is keen for sloppy seconds but he won't go down on my or the other girl immediately after a creampie.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

It's nice when Linda been gangbang by 8 men bareback all cum in her then fucking her hard before the clean up,its lovely

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

It has always been one of my favorite things to do. Love slipping my cock into her warm creamy slippery cunt. Although not my favorite, I have eaten her cream filled pussy a few times. She almost always cums when I enter her and I am not far behind...LOL

And she will spread her legs after to show me the messy aftermath, because she knows that I love to see it.

• Hot! 1

I have always fantasized about watching my very reserved wife give herself up to someone else and watching as she gets Creampied. I have no urge to "clean her up" after, but I want to slip inside her and add my own to the pie.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

Yes, I most certainly fantasize about my wife getting creampied by a few men, both vaginally and anally. Huge turn on. I am fine with entering her she's been filled or in between.

But a definite no to clean up afterwards.

I love creampies and the feeling of ejaculating inside her, whiteout any barrier between me and her. A very erecting part for me is when I get near my own orgasm and my cock starts getting even harder and more sensitive. This is when I trust as deep I can and ejaculate very deep in her pussy. The lust of my wife while a man shoots his semen inside her gets her to orgasm. She loves it bareback and getting her pussy filled with sperm. We don't use condoms to get this special and satisfying feeing of her getting filled with cum.

• Hot! 2

On 3/31/2022 at 2:59 PM, SwingingLs said:

I love creampies and the feeling of ejaculating inside her, whiteout any barrier between me and her. A very erecting part for me is when I get near my own orgasm and my cock starts getting even harder and more sensitive. This is when I trust as deep I can and ejaculate very deep in her pussy. The lust of my wife while a man shoots his semen inside her gets her to orgasm. She loves it bareback and getting her pussy filled with sperm. We don't use condoms to get this special and satisfying feeing of her getting filled with cum.

Ahhhh but do you eat her out afterwards???

• Hot! 1

On 7/22/2004 at 3:12 AM, cqwest said:

Ladies are there any of you who would love to have your husband lick your pussy clean after another man has filled you with his spunk?

I personally enjoy cum play, it is messy and naughty and that's my kink.  I also enjoy the feeling of a man laying on top of me and then he tenses up and just buries it deep and cums.  I like the moment directly after because he generally can't move due to sensitivity, but I still feel him throbbing inside me.  The down side is once he starts to move it is way to slippery between my creaminess and his explosion so I can't feel it as much, so for me the fun of sex is done until I can get it out.  The other down side is if he came deep it often doesn't come out till the next day and is a surprise.  I'll be walking down the hall and then SURPRISE you got panties full of cum!  My preferred place for a man to cum is in my mouth.  Its less messy.  And I enjoy watching the look on his face as I suck his soul from his body.  It's pretty erotic.  

• Hot! 3

1 hour ago, Aphroditee said:

And I enjoy watching the look on his face as I suck his soul from his body.

That is one of the sexiest things I've ever read.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

1 hour ago, discreetplay said:

That is one of the sexiest things I've ever heard

I love watching a man cum, it creates such a visceral response.  The full body orgasm.  I fucking love it, knowing it is mine, I caused it, and I own it.  Their soul is mine.

Edited by Aphroditee
  • Hot! 1

On 4/16/2022 at 4:23 AM, herpob said:

Ahhhh but do you eat her out afterwards???

Yes, why not. The mixed juices taste very good and get me hard very fast. We love cumplay and the intense feeling of natural sex.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 2

On 4/18/2022 at 2:49 AM, SwingingLs said:

Yes, why not. The mixed juices taste very good and get me hard very fast. We love cumplay and the intense feeling of natural sex.

Sex is supposed to be messy. There is nothing like an extremely turned on woman sitting on my face. That wetness. That warmth. Oh my goodness. Just awesome. If she's filled, even better.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

After a years long drought we are going to be doing this on Friday.  Have a guy we've been talking to for months.  We both got tested.  So we're ready to go bareback.

Going to set it up as an anonymous scene even though we've vetted him.  She'll be blindfolded and restrained like she likes.  He'll come in and have his way with her and I'll film/join/clean up.

• Hot! 4

GREAT topic!!  Yes, I love my wife, Kaye, to have 2 or more of her BFs cum in her mouth & cunt & then I get to kiss her & suck all of the cum out of her swollen pussy, which I consider a n honor!!  My wife is now 70 years old & is  still quite sexy. Her medium sized breasts do not sag much & her dime sized nipples are as sexy as ever. Her blonde cunt is as furry as ever. I only find hairy ones at all sexy. Kaye doesn't shave it either. Love to watch a guy slide out of her followed by a river of cum for me to clean up followed by her giving me an open mouth filled with cum. WOW , what an experience!  Keep ou with such topics. Tom S.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 2

Great to hear you both love sex and keep active, love hearing about this!  We have similar fantasy's very hot sex after my wife has been with another man, I love eating her cum filled pussy too.

• Like 2

Great topic!  Still hot over 15 years later!  I felt embarrassed that I clicked "hot" on nearly all of the posts.  We don't currently have sex with others, but I find myself licking her out after I come inside her. 

I understand the almost instantaneous waning of desire to "clean up" after one has already come.  That's why it would be so exciting to lick up the other guys semen while you, the husband, are still at full attention and hot to trot!  Then add your own cum to the mix... 

Repeat as necessary!

• Like 1