cqwest

Creampie - do you like having them done or fantasize about it?

Oh yes. I remember the first creampie Ms P brought me, I was home by myself one evening and she was out posing naked for a photog friend, who then stripped, mounted her bareback and pumped her hairy, wet pussy full of cum. Imagine my surprise when she appeared at my apartment late that night and said, "I have something for you!" It had been a fantasy of mine, and now here it was, quite unexpected but that much hotter for it. I must have presented a rather comic image, not being able to decide whether to lick her or plunge my shaft in her sloppy slit! After alternating back and forth for a while, I decided to plunge my cock in and stay there till I added my own semen. The feeling of her pussy doubly slicked with her flooding wetness and his copious load was just too exquisite for words. We made it a regular part of our playtime with our various sex pals. Ms P keeps herself quite hirsute down there, because lots of semen-drenched pubic hair just adds to the pleasure.

I don't like the word "creampie" but other than that, it is great. How about "oiled"

I love it when Eileen or any of our swinging friends ask me to "do" them after they have been "oiled".

I have not cleaned off a cock, just after "oiling" but that would seem sexy too.

When we come to out own bed after an evening at the club, I usually give her an orgasm with my tongue, and she loves the attention.

One or another of my swinging friends also has put her fingers inside and brought cream to me for a taste before I did her orally, and then with my cock. Sexy.

What is sexy is a woman who can express her interest and enjoyment.

Otto

The hottest, sexiest, most erotic thing a couple can do is to share the product of their lust. I have been eating creampie for years, one time after a very hot fuck with my girlfriend, I began to eat her wet pussy after I had had a huge orgasm. We were talking and holding each other and I simply went down on her and she went out of her mind. I loved the taste of the mixture and the aroma sent me through the roof. I got hard again and we fucked again and came in her beautiful pussy, she was filled with cum and we both shared it. I filled my mouth with the cum and we kissed and swallowed all the sweet juice. I have continued to enjoy this practice with my wife and sometimes when my old girlfriend and I get together, we always include a creampie dessert. facelick

• Hot! 1

This is something that we both fantasize about. She would love to feel another man cum inside her pussy and I would definitely go down on her afterwards. We always get hung up on the fact that its soo unsafe and risky. To make matters worse I also fantasize about her in a group of men each taking a turn on her and cumming inside of her...even though she gets hot thinking about it we could never do it.

One of the best feelings is to enter your wife after another man has filled her with his cum! my wife's pussy gets so stretched out and wet that it sends chills down my spine. We would love to have her gangbanged by 5-7 guys some time.

Yes, he loves it when I talk about it during sex and so do I. How do i make it happen for us? I am 46 and we have to be discreet.

Nothing feels better that a good cream pie! I love it when my wife goes out and comes home full of cum! I am not one for eating the cream, but, boy does it feel good to pump her when she is full!

Interesting thread....Wife and I discovered creampies...when we became regular playmates with a couple...and both wives REALLY got off seeing the other guy....suck the others hot cum from their pussys or asses.......it's awesome........

Three experiences to share:

1) I once went to a club where there was a very beautiful and fun loving woman who would take on literally anybody who would cum in her. A couple of times I was # 10 or so. By that time she was really full. It was wonderful. Her husband, who sat nearby, would make sure nobody wiped her up. It was their fantasy to have her overflowing, which she certainly was by the end of the evening.

2) A very good friend of mine, whom I had sex with on occasion, once gave her husband a blow job while I was eating her. After he came, she and I started to French kiss. I liked it.

3) My wife often had sex with a good friend of ours. After he had really stroked her (he was GOOD) and cum in her, I would fuck her within a couple of minutes. First of all, her pussy was different after she had him than it was after she had anybody else. I could always tell by the feel of it, that she had had him and not somebody else. Secondly, I really liked the lubricating effect that his cum left behind. It was always a great experience.

• Hot! 1

S and I have never incorporated another guy into the equation so I'm not sure what I would think about cleaning up after someone else, though I imagine it could be fun. Having said that, I love cumming inside S and then have her kneel over my face so I can give her oral and suck out my own cum. S thought I was a little weird the first time I did this but now she really gets into it. Funny thing is, I think I like the taste of my own cum more than S does.

R

I love to look at a pussy that has just been filled with cum. I love the feel of sliding my cock in a pussy that is full of cum. I'm not sure why but I would love to have my wife fuck my face after her pussy has been filled. I'm not gay or even bi, but the thought of another man sliding his cock in and out of my wife untill they both cum then her wanting me to clean her up drives me wild. Any one else feel this way? Ladies are there any of you who would love to have your husband lick your pussy clean after another man has filled you with his spunk?

I like to clean up after I cum but not another dude. My gf friend wants me to cum in her pussy and clean her puusy out, maybe tonight. :fun:

Magnum

Twist-

I have done it a few time with Venus and i loved it we don't do it all the time but when we do it is fun.

Sometimes she will stick her fingers inside her self after I have filled her, take the cum and rub it all over her clit and cum using my cum. That realy gets me going.

Hi Everyone,

Laurie and I did the creampie thing regularly With another couple back before we decided to "Officially" become swingers. We had close friends that we hung out with. One night we were doing a married couples double date. After dinner and a show we went back to their place and started making out with our own partners and things just got out of hand. :D

We knew each others sexual history and had been close friends since grade school. When one of the girls was having a visit from Aunt Flo we would have a threesome that ended in a creampie. My buddy and I used to argue over who got to go SECOND. It was VERY erotic. The girls loved it too.

As much as I loved it and would love to do it again I don't see it happening without full medical checkups on all parties. There's no erotic thrill worth taking that big a chance with HIV.

Jeff

Guest Woodpecker

I love to get filled with cum and call my husband over to eat my pussy. We used to do a lot of this years ago...before there were so many health issues out there. We haven't done it in a long while. But it was very hot.

Ann

Wow, what a thread. I haven't tried a creampie. Not sure what I'd think about (purposely) eating my cum or anyone elses. Kind of funny here, but my favorite position is when my wife is on her back, I'm on my back, and she is on top of me. Well, we always did the pull-out thing. I don't how we've managed to have kids. :D Just lucky I guess.

Anyway, while doing the pull-out thing, she was stroking me to finish me off, and I came in my own face (some of it), and manage to fire a shot into the bullseye ... right in my own mouth. :D I couldn't tell you the taste, I swallowed too fast. I was embarrassed. :o

I'm about as rookie as a person could be. I'm hoping that I'll get to be part of a creampie someday. I don't think I would mind going first or 2nd. I'm not daring enough to do a gangbang. I would love to find a couple that is looking for a clean, healthy, youngish (34) guy to add for a creampie ... or whatever is comfortable for all involved.

- Frank

Here are my thoughts:

Sex without condoms/bareback vaginal sex, when participating in multiple partners like I sometimes do I prefer the guys to NOT wear condoms. Those parties are pre-planned and I get to choose the guys.

I DON'T like anyone cleaning me up after a guy ejaculates in me. What I like / enjoy is when a guy cums I like a new guy in me right away. The semen is the perfect lubricant for sex. When that guy cums I like every man to cum in me all the way in so most of the semen stays in me as I like to be propped on a pillow. Then all the guys get a chance to put some of their cum in me. I have this fetish loving to feel the warm cum in me and the guys having sex with me all wet and filled with their cum.

When I stand up after all the sex then I like it when I see the drips of semen go down my legs.

The drive home is best feeling my panties wet.

I don't like the cream pie as you guys call it cleaned up.

• Hot! 1

We both love creampies! She absolutely loves to have her pussy licked clean after me or another guy cums in her. I love to clean her up! Nothing taste so good as cum and pussy juice! facelick

When a man releases his sperm inside me I can't wait until my husband enters me and finishes the job.

I certainly understand why it isn't for everyone, but it's an extremely hot fantasy for me. If I knew it was safe, I would gorge myself on a sloppy pussy after ten guys had just unloaded in it, one after the other. Slurp!

My lady loves for me to cum on her clit then lick all the cum off, it drives her wild!! facelick

Using a vaginal plug and saving it for sex at home is HOT.

My husband knows what is coming home to him and I make sure mu arse is propped on a pillow before releasing the vagina plug. My husband then can feel on his cock the semen from the other guys. The slousy sound inside me is what I like and the sloppy sex is HOT.

Reading these posts has really been a shot in the arm for me. Many times in the heat of passion I have told my wife I want to eat her out after climax, only to chicken out after I have climaxed (and I am only talking about my cum). What a wuss !

I now have the mental reinforcement to do it, thanks to you guys.

My only reservation is pussy hair. My wife is a blond with fine hair. I hate it when that stuff gets caught in my throat (and I feel it is rather humiliating to her to clear my throat on the spot, in her presence). Does anyone else have the same problem? In the past I asked her to shave it, but she said it then really itches. I would appreciate hearing from others about whether they have had similar issues and what they did about it.

I think shaving is the best answer, MJC. There are several threads on this board that offer good advice, including how to avoid itchiness.

Mr. Alura

Reading these posts has really been a shot in the arm for me. Many times in the heat of passion I have told my wife I want to eat her out after climax, only to chicken out after I have climaxed (and I am only talking about my cum). What a wuss !

I now have the mental reinforcement to do it, thanks to you guys.

My only reservation is pussy hair. My wife is a blond with fine hair. I hate it when that stuff gets caught in my throat (and I feel it is rather humiliating to her to clear my throat on the spot, in her presence). Does anyone else have the same problem? In the past I asked her to shave it, but she said it then really itches. I would appreciate hearing from others about whether they have had similar issues and what they did about it.

1) Both my wife and I shave. We love it for a lot of reasons. For her itchiness she uses moisturizers

2) My wife and I were really going at it one night in a 69 when all of a sudden after we came, she turned and gave me a big wet kiss. Was I ever surprised. As it turned out, it was a turn-on for both of us.

I shave, and do not have any problems with itching, but the Mrs. does have itchy problems when she shaves. So, the compormise is that she always keeps it trimmed down to between an eigth and a quart inch. Still gives great visual of her lips, and I don't get hair caught. BTW she also has very fine hair.

Tastes great and less filling!!!!!

I know DH would never clean up another man's cum but what I think would be really fucking hot is if another woman ate my pussy until I came & then slipped it into his mouth facelick Of course I'd be sucking his cock while she's eating my pussy facelick facelick facelick

I know DH would never clean up another man's cum but what I think would be really fucking hot is if another woman ate my pussy until I came & then slipped it into his mouth facelick Of course I'd be sucking his cock while she's eating my pussy facelick facelick facelick

I would have to agree with you. I would not clean up after another man but the thought of a woman licking pussy until my woman cums then cleaning her up is hot! Getting my cock sucked and watching while pussy's are getting licked is a total turn on as well! facelick

Magnum

My situation is similar to a couple of you folks. PS this is long and I'm not a good story teller.

We have one couple we play with that live just down the road. Both of us (guys) are fixed. Known each other very well for about 20 years. When the occasion arises that we play both of us cum in the others wife. The first "creampie" experience was. One evening at their house after a party we retreated to the bed room.

My wife and my friend were hot at it almost immediately. I watched intently as they both performed oral on each other then as he fucked her until ulitmately he came inside her. I however had missed that end part because, well I had to go pee. Anyways upon my return My wife came up to me and give me a great big kiss. I was rubbing her and squeezing her ass then worked my hand around to her pussy. I slid my finger up in between her lips expecting her to be wet. Boy was she. I was instantly suprised. It was a different wet. She smiled as I asked, "Did he cum inside you?" She said yes then pushed me on the bed and started sucking my cock.

Which of course could have been used to pound nails at this point. I let her blow me for a little while then his wife came in and started blowing me. My wife then just laid on the bed and my friend came in and stuck his dick in my wife's mouth. So I turned and started sucking on her clit then occasionally I would dip down and slide my tongue between her lips and get a little taste of his cum. After a very short time I was enthralled by the moment and was licking and sucking and just couldn't get enough of it.

Now nothing has happened like that for a while and I just couldn't get it out of my mind.

During a very hot sex encounter with my wife one night I told her I wanted to cum inside her and lick her clean. She was kinda speechless I think...

I then said what do you think about that... She looked up and said "If that's what you want baby!"

At that point I realized that the turn on was not the fact that I wanted to do it but, I wanted her to tell me to do it. So we fucked good and hard and she finally told me in her during sex dirty talk voice , "Oh yeah cum in my pussy and lick all that hot cum up, Suck all that cum out of my wet pussy!" Well I came in about .025 seconds after that and then as I wiggled (as I do) and jerked about. I pussed out.

I couldn't do it. Don't know why. Maybe I need her to tell me after I cum to get down there and lick it up.

We've had sex and we've done just about the exact same thing every time. and I puss out every time. I get so damn hard and hot thinking about it before and during sex it drives me crazy. But when it comes right down to doing it I don't do it. I did however one night after getting really drunk my wife and I came home. We had sex. I came inside her. then I got down and licked on her clit. Couldn't go any lower though.

Now is that fucking weird or what?

My wife got very turn on during a threesome with another guy when he shot his cum in her and then went down on her, she said for some reason it felt so different and erotic to have her pussy eaten after being filled up with hot cum. To make a long story short after that incident she kept asking me to do it, and after a month she finally got me to do it, and after making love to her I finally did eat her pussy out after filling it with my cum, and she went wild pulling my hair and moaning, and to tell the truth it was exciting to me too.

• Hot! 1

For quite awhile, I have been wanting to do the same thing (eat my wife out after cumming in her). No matter how hot I am to do it, I always wuss out at the end. I'd like to ask the ladies out there:

Is this a real turnon that might add to another climax, or is it overrated?

I've really enjoyed following this thread. I'm glad to see that it's not just me that has a fasination with this particular fetish. It is hard for me to go down on my wife after I have cum inside her (i think it is that the sexual excitement has calmed down). Watching her being so turned on fucking another man would highten the sexual attraction. Obviously the other man would have to be someone would would feel safe allowing to fill your wife up with his cum. After they finished and he has gone. To have her want me to eat her pussy as she tells me how much she enjoyed having him slide his cock into her would send me over the edge. The smell of their sex, the flush of her skin, most of all enjoying her excitement of rubbing her just filled pussy on my face until she cums adding more of her juices to the mix. I think It would make me cum without even touching myself. Well anyway thanks to everyone for responding to this thread.

I have done this and love it. We realised the turn on for me to watch my wife getting nailed, then she experienced when a close friend came in her. It was an awesome feeling to fuck when she was filled. But I now love to eat her first.

Some people find it strange, but we dont and love to do it.

She loves the guys here in NS!!!

To me, there is nothing sexier to kiss your lover after she has been giving me head, especially when she has got some pre cum in her mouth, it tastes and feels incredible, I love it and to go down and see the cum oozing out of her pussy is great as well, I love cum especially hot and out of a hot well fucked pussy

For me I do enjoy when there is semen deep inside me and it leaks out when the next guy penetrates me. It like a natural lubrication and makes the sex sloppy and squishy and I like that. Cleanup..I prefer to leave the semen that is left up me slip on my cotton panties and go home and go to sleep.

It's really very simple, just do it. So what if your excitement is over after you've cum inside her??? Her excitement is not over. If you truly care about her excitement, then it's no big thing to go down on her even if you've lost your excitement. What you will find is that if you simply overcome your hesitation it will become exciting very quickly. The first time you actually try it she will probably go through the roof. What is better than that? You may actually get hard again and want to fuck again. Isn't that win/win???

Many of us lose that urge to taste a creampie after we've cum even when it seemed so hot while fucking. All you have to do is not be ruled by a loss of urge. Creampies don't have a lot of taste other than sexual, powerful, very intimate. Once you try it and see what it does for her, you'll be thinking, what was I afraid of??? Enjoy it...she will!

• Like 1

Guest Hugh_36

Licking someone else cum out of my gf's pussy was the most erotic thing I have ever done. It was pre-planned and he had finished about 10 minutes before I saw her. I asked her to keep her panties on while he fucked her so it could catch any cum dripping out and I also asked her to guide him in so she could tell me what his cock felt like.

I was nervous but as soon as I as felt and smelt her panties which were stained dark I was in heaven.

He pussy felt all open and I spent ages licking her out, as deep inside her as I could go. I also sucked his cum out of her panties as she was still wearing them. Afterwards she said this seemed a bit weird but it felt good so "hey, lets go with it".

She said afterwards she found it very sexy and empowering, knowing I was turned on enough to lick another mans cum from her.

Licking someone else cum out of my gf's pussy was the most erotic thing I have ever done. It was pre-planned and he had finished about 10 minutes before I saw her. I asked her to keep her panties on while he fucked her so it could catch any cum dripping out and I also asked her to guide him in so she could tell me what his cock felt like.

I was nervous but as soon as I as felt and smelt her panties which were stained dark I was in heaven.

He pussy felt all open and I spent ages licking her out, as deep inside her as I could go. I also sucked his cum out of her panties as she was still wearing them. Afterwards she said this seemed a bit weird but it felt good so "hey, lets go with it".

She said afterwards she found it very sexy and empowering, knowing I was turned on enough to lick another mans cum from her.

You are a braver man than I...I love the thought of licking my GF pussy filled with "my" cum. I have a hard time getting around licking another dudes cum???

I love squiters, and wet pussy etc.

I have a fantasy of cumming in and around my GF or SO ass and rimming her ass with my cum dripping off her freshly fucked hole and pussy. :rolleyes:

Guest Hugh_36
You are a braver man than I...I love the thought of licking my GF pussy filled with "my" cum. I have a hard time getting around licking another dudes cum???

I love squiters, and wet pussy etc.

I have a fantasy of cumming in and around my GF or SO ass and rimming her ass with my cum dripping off her freshly fucked hole and pussy. :rolleyes:

AS I said I was nervous beforehand but the smell and taste was so sexy. After I licked her I slid in and she felt very different, open all the way in and very slippery. It was so sexy and a real turn on to know another guy had been fucking her a short time before hand. She loved having two guy's cum inside her.

Yes I think that would be really hot,especially as he's doing it telling him just how the other guy fucked me, and how I felt my hands on his cock as he was fucking but before I would have to get his cock in my mouth so my husband could get a nice passionate kiss from me after another mans cock has been fucking my mouth as well... Makes me wet just thinking about it!!!!

Hmm, you know I was never privy to this idea, but it seems like the woman would be very excited by it. In that case, I definitely would not mind trying, although, I still don't know how I feel about another mans semen on my body :/ Maybe I'm the weird one, haha.

A womans point of view.

I personally loved it! It was so erotic for my husband to fill me up after i already was filled to the brim. mmmmmmmm............. :rolleyes:

Sorry nostalgic

But the bad side is I was to wet to actually get off,no friction, it was the moment that got me off.

It would be awesome to lick you 'dry' so you do get some friction. *Really* tasty!!!! no offense...

Oh yes. I remember the first creampie Ms P brought me, I was home by myself one evening and she was out posing naked for a photog friend, who then stripped, mounted her bareback and pumped her hairy, wet pussy full of cum. Imagine my surprise when she appeared at my apartment late that night and said, "I have something for you!" It had been a fantasy of mine, and now here it was, quite unexpected but that much hotter for it. I must have presented a rather comic image, not being able to decide whether to lick her or plunge my shaft in her sloppy slit! After alternating back and forth for a while, I decided to plunge my cock in and stay there till I added my own semen. The feeling of her pussy doubly slicked with her flooding wetness and his copious load was just too exquisite for words. We made it a regular part of our playtime with our various sex pals. Ms P keeps herself quite hirsute down there, because lots of semen-drenched pubic hair just adds to the pleasure.

Indeed!!!! My wife's hair around her tasty cunt retains a lot of the mixed fuck juices... it's *such* a gourmet treat to start at the outside edge and work in (and then deep to retrieve even more)! Vintage cum, the morning after, is also a delectable feast, a stronger taste and bouquet - though that usually ends with her cunt being replenished with a load of fresh semen.

I certainly understand why it isn't for everyone, but it's an extremely hot fantasy for me. If I knew it was safe, I would gorge myself on a sloppy pussy after ten guys had just unloaded in it, one after the other. Slurp!

Amen! My fantasy is directing a roomful of guys to fuck my wife on the edge of a stage after she pole-dances for them to get them thick, hard, and ready to spurt a good load into her! If that was safe I'd have done it (a zillion times by now, we've been together a while and go to strip clubs here and there for a lark). I'd feast between her thighs in her breaks between getting fucked, and give her the final fill-up of the few-hour-long "show".

For quite awhile, I have been wanting to do the same thing (eat my wife out after cumming in her). No matter how hot I am to do it, I always wuss out at the end. I'd like to ask the ladies out there:

Is this a real turnon that might add to another climax, or is it overrated?

This is Petra. Yes as a woman it is a real turn-on for me in two ways - I like it when I get my pussy licked after screwing AND I lick going down on Clair after hubby has cum inside her. (And from what I can tell, she likes it both ways too.)

Hubby will go down on me after Red has come inside me, but Red will only do it with his own cum. Clair has never been with me when I have sex with Red so she has only eaten me out after hubby.

Which leads me to a suggestion: if the idea gets you excited before you cum but not afterward, why not have her screw another guy first, eat her out then screw her yourself. That has the advantage of getting you excited watching her screw another guy, benig able to go down on her before you climax and lose interest, and then get it off yourself. Just so long as your wife can manage three potential orgasms.

• Hot! 1

variation on the theme....I like to "clean up" the other girl after my hubby fills her. Any other girls like me?

I would love to do that as well .... love me a good pussy even better when it is filled

Jump in and try it, your like it!!!

This is my standard thing to do, shoot a load, then lick it out.

Have never had a complaint yet :facelick:

This is hot. I think lots of guys do this when they can. With safe sex, etc I'm sure its a concern but when you can- damn right!

I hated a football player in college. I cheated on him with another player. I never seen a cock so big, call me hungry! lol anyhow, I came home one night after fucking my secret lover. My BF would not leave me a lone. The moment I walked into the apt he followed me. Something in me snapped.... I decided to let him have it. I threw him on the floor, straddled his face and let him lick my freshly fucked pussy. It excited me so much I did it again and again. I laughed when he said "You must really be excited. You taste different."

lol

Josephine

• Haha 1