lsvideography

Filmmakers in vanilla life, turned into a serious kink

Super hot video!  I would love to make a film with my dear wife!  She's a little bit camera shy/

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TnA83 said:

Super hot video!  I would love to make a film with my dear wife!  She's a little bit camera shy/

I totally get that! I used to be camera shy but my husband makes people feel so good about themselves when he's behind the camera, the shyness doesn't usually last. We start super slow, talk in the days leading up to it about what things you like and don't about your body, what you hope to see etc, then we talk a lot before and during (unless you are totally into it and want us to just be a fly on the wall ;)) making folks feel really comfortable. Once people see a little of how amazing they can look with good cameras/lighting/angles they really get into it. It ends up being super fun for everyone. Also knowing you don't ever have to show it to anyone but each other takes a lot of the stress away. 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

On 3/30/2022 at 6:52 AM, lsvideography said:

I totally get that! I used to be camera shy but my husband makes people feel so good about themselves when he's behind the camera, the shyness doesn't usually last. We start super slow, talk in the days leading up to it about what things you like and don't about your body, what you hope to see etc, then we talk a lot before and during (unless you are totally into it and want us to just be a fly on the wall ;)) making folks feel really comfortable. Once people see a little of how amazing they can look with good cameras/lighting/angles they really get into it. It ends up being super fun for everyone. Also knowing you don't ever have to show it to anyone but each other takes a lot of the stress away. 

I know that if we got going it would be totally hot!  she has certain (wet) talents.  I would love to see her perform from a fly on the wall perspective.  I would help of course.  where are you located?

15 hours ago, TnA83 said:

I know that if we got going it would be totally hot!  she has certain (wet) talents.  I would love to see her perform from a fly on the wall perspective.  I would help of course.  where are you located?

Sounds like she'd be a natural ;) We are based in NC but travel all over. I think I see you are in CO? Actually we are passing through there next week and also will be in NM for a bit this summer. If you want to chat we are lsvideography on kik or you can email info@lsvidography.com

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By English Flames
      I have a fantasy of being pegged by my wife at say, a swinger house party, with the door open or some how on display for passerby’s to watch. My only concern is whether this would be considered disrespectful or against an unspoken etiquette? I can understand it’s not for everyone.
    • By LovelyLynn
      I have a question for the experienced couples on the board. For quite a while I have had the desire to be in a more sexually charged environment while having sex with my husband. Now, I have been hanging around this board and learned a lot about the maturity required to swing and I must say I am impressed by a lot of you. The reason I bring this up is because I would like your opinions. I am wanting to find some couples or groups that are open and mature like yourselves to watch while each couple has sex.

I am in my 20's and find that a lot of couples around my age lack maturity when it is called for. Of course for a lot of couples at any age it seems can barely keep their own relationships together. On the other hand it seems that a lot of you put respect and your relationships above all else. Other than the fact that I am not technically a swinger (yet ), I feel you people share more in common with my ideals than most groups of people.

I would love to try new things but I'm not near ready for a 4some or swapping. However, I feel that being in and getting comfortable as a couple around swingers would open the door to a lot of new experiences for me.

So I was curious how the couples on here would feel about having a non swapping couple around having sex in the same room as them? Does it make a difference to you if there are just 2 couples, more than 2, group sex, or swapping going on in the room? What do you think the best way to go about it would be? Is this something that Swingers in general accept?
    • By SwingSetHusband
      Which one of the two are you more like?

Myself, I'm more of a Voyeur. Just something about watching gets me going!!!
    • By Rock n Tits
      When I was about 25 I was looking for a job that I could work at night so my hubby could watch the kids.

We both scanned the new papers and I found an ad for a model for adult party items and lingerie. Rock and I went to meet the guy and his wife.

When we got there we met a nice Black couple and found out what the job was all about - It was me modeling lingerie and showing them toys for sale.

The wife asked me to try on some of the things so they could see how they fit. Most were see-thru and they wanted me to go nude under. Then Leon helped me adjust it. Of course his big hand were all over my tits, but I figured, hey it’s modeling.

The first party was the next night. It went well sold a bunch.

Next week another show. This time more men than last, but I sold a lot along with sex toys, but not many.

The next party I had a few women ask me to demo some of the toys for them. I asked Leon about that and he said sure. We sold a bunch and I was paid a nice commission, but felt weird but horny using dildos on myself in front of people.