Guys, ever take one? Did you like it? Girls, ever used one on a guy? Did you like it? Tell about your experiences .

I've used them and I love them! My girl loves fucking me with them. I would certainly recommend them to all! :kissface:

Welcome to the boards.

Personally I haven't tried one, but I have talked to many women that have. It gives them the feeling of being in control. It is very enjoyable for them. I have heard that many men like it too because it gives them the opposite. It gives them the feeling of submission. I know in bdsm play it is used a lot.

we have played with some BDSM ideas...and i have used one on him. It took some convincing but he agree and sure seemed to enjoy it. LOL..it is not something we usually do, but have been there done it. We both found it enjoyable. Think it could be very interesting for a couple ladies to use it on each other too. :D Just something we have thought of.

We use them. My wife loves pumping in and out of my ass. The first time I bought one, her eyes opened wide. For a while that's all she wanted to do! I told her to join a group or post threads for encounters. She still is pondering the idea.

My wife had a secret desire for years to use a strap-on on me, and after she finally spoke up.................things haven't been the same since!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

I've done them several times. The first time was amazing, the second wasn't and the current is good. In other words, like everything else in life it depends on the people involved.

WOW. I am impressed. I have never been involved in any strap-on activity, but now I think that I am intrigued. How do you approach someone about the idea??? I don't think that my husband would go for it.

Try watching the video "BEND OVER BOYFRIEND" by Dr. Carol Queen. Kinda cheesy, but very informative on anal sex in general, and Female to Male strap-on sex. Has some good pointers on "warming up", and has several couples scenes. The second video BOB2 has pretty much only couples scenes.

Try inserting a WELL LUBED finger into your partner's anus during oral sex and see what his reactions are. That is what happened with my wife and I, and has never been the same since!

Start small and slow, and use LOTS OF LUBE!!!!!!!!!!

facelick

WOW. I am impressed. I have never been involved in any strap-on activity, but now I think that I am intrigued. How do you approach someone about the idea??? I don't think that my husband would go for it.

Well it's like everything, and depends on the people. If he's open minded, and you have good communication, you ease into it. If not, then forget it. Gentle hints, and a few gentle questions will help. Get a feel and see how he responds. Or leave a web page up (say this thread).

Fucking with a strap-on is harder than it looks!

I own the movie Bend Over Boyfriend and have watched it several times. I've asked my husband and other lovers for "tips on fucking." The one time I actually put the harness on with the dildo, my husband had to help me. Our lady friend was watching and all three of us were laughing. She was such a good sport and I did get her to cum through the laughter, but all-in-all, it was hard work. :eek: We had better fun using the hand-held toys.

My husband has always passed on receiving any kind of anal attention, but I've been with 3 other men who enjoy anal attention. I've never tried the strap-on with any of them; I prefer to have them on their backs, cock in their hand, while I use a dildo with them. It's easier to see their expressions, monitor their excitement level, and generally control the speed/depth of the dildo. I love to watch them orgasm this way.

My husband enjoys anal play very much. And I did buy a strap-on this past summer in order to surprise him (thanks to Julie's marvelous suggestion, we got a really good one!). He does really enjoy when I use it on him.

My preference, however, is to use it with him on his back while simultaneously giving him head or a hand job or watching him masturbate himself, much like the above poster. We have tried it with him in the doggy style position, but it is very difficult. For one reason, he is very tall with very long legs, and I am very short, so even with him bent over, I can't seem to get into a comfortable position for the thrusting. There is still a considerable height differential. It has caused me to be very appreciative of the "work" men endure in the dominant position. :lol:

Another issue that I have is that I am slightly disturbed by his being in a submissive position. :rollseye: It's my hang-up and I am trying to get over it, but I am very "into" a take-charge kind of guy and am much more submissive during sex, although I am a very dominant woman outside the bedroom. :hahaha: So it is kind of out of my nature to be in dominant positions or sexual expressiveness.

I have to also add that I feel like a big dork wearing that thing. :rollseye::rofl:

My husband enjoys anal play very much. And I did buy a strap-on this past summer in order to surprise him (thanks to Julie's marvelous suggestion, we got a really good one!). He does really enjoy when I use it on him.

My preference, however, is to use it with him on his back while simultaneously giving him head or a hand job or watching him masturbate himself, much like the above poster. We have tried it with him in the doggy style position, but it is very difficult. For one reason, he is very tall with very long legs, and I am very short, so even with him bent over, I can't seem to get into a comfortable position for the thrusting. There is still a considerable height differential. It has caused me to be very appreciative of the "work" men endure in the dominant position. :lol:

Another issue that I have is that I am slightly disturbed by his being in a submissive position. :rolleyes: It's my hang-up and I am trying to get over it, but I am very "into" a take-charge kind of guy and am much more submissive during sex, although I am a very dominant woman outside the bedroom. :hahaha: So it is kind of out of my nature to be in dominant positions or sexual expressiveness.

I have to also add that I feel like a big dork wearing that thing. :rollseyes :rofl:

I'm sure you'll get over it and I'm sure you're quite lovely. :kissface:

My Wife and I have done it on a number of occasions and have enjoyed it. I the male half brought it up in the beginning. It started out as some late night talk and ended up with me going down to the GOOD VIBES and got their TERRA FIRMA MEDIUM and the WOODY The first time we used it was fun but not great, but after a few more times we both got more comfortable with it. The positions I like the best is with me on my back with my legs over her shoulders. Or with her behind me doggie style with my chest resting on the bed. She gets so hot and wet from fucking me. The last couple of times we have done it she has made me cum and she did not have to touch my cock to do it. If you’re a man and your are thinking about this, don’t worry it did not hurt at all. And if you’re a woman go for it take your man and give him some action.

My Fiance and I bought a strap-on. She put in on and fucked me senseless. She has never been the same. She absolutely loves it. She loves the power and the feeling. She talks dirty. We do it in all positions. I prefer doggy style as I can relax and take it all. At first it hurt a lot, because she was so eager, but she has learned to take it easy until I am relaxed.

I love it too. I have very powerful prostrate orgasms. I love the feeling of being submissive too. I am a 6 foot 245 pound bodybuilder and it gets me off letting the 5 foot woman fuck me into oblivion.

We own several now and the one she uses depends on her mood. There have been times I have been woken up to her mounting me. Now that's exciting. We do use some bondage.

She loves anal too, and I pay her back on a regular basis. All in all, I would say the strap-on is her favorite sex toy, and mine too.

As a note : Once she fucked me into such oblivion that she pulled out and used her monster dildo on me. 13 inches and 3 inches circumference. It was unbelievable.

Wow, I'm just amazed at all the guys that like it-that's a good thing! My husband says no way! I've only had one experience and that was with me riding the other woman and it was quite the work out for us both...I get off so quick with hubby that I'm not used to being "in the saddle" that long. It felt great, but he had to finish the job for me. Next time, I'm going to fuck her with it and the hubby is very excited about that!

I enjoy a strap-on cock....I have had quite a few HOT times with lovers that use one on me orally and anally.

I love search functions. I didn't want to start a whole new thread for this.

I literally JUST bought a strap-on (it should be here Tuesday...hooray!) My current playmate is coming next weekend and this is something he has done with other partners in the past, but I have never done to a man. I have used my fingers to massage his prostate and it drives him absolutely crazy. So, here are my questions...

How long does it take to get "used" to having a "penis"? I'm kind of looking at it like new heels...I will probably be walking around the house with it on Tuesday night trying to break it in. Do you need to really tighten the harness up on you to have the proper control?

Oh man...this is gonna be new and possibly hilarious...

The Mrs. has one that she uses on me sometimes and I really enjoy it. I love having her knelt behind me just pounding away! Her's has a spot that can hold a bullet near her clit and there are times when she has came right along with me....very hot.

Fucking with a strap-on is harder than it looks!

I own the movie Bend Over Boyfriend and have watched it several times. I've asked my husband and other lovers for "tips on fucking." The one time I actually put the harness on with the dildo, my husband had to help me. Our lady friend was watching and all three of us were laughing. She was such a good sport and I did get her to cum through the laughter, but all-in-all, it was hard work. :eek: We had better fun using the hand-held toys.

My husband has always passed on receiving any kind of anal attention, but I've been with 3 other men who enjoy anal attention. I've never tried the strap-on with any of them; I prefer to have them on their backs, cock in their hand, while I use a dildo with them. It's easier to see their expressions, monitor their excitement level, and generally control the speed/depth of the dildo. I love to watch them orgasm this way.

It is hard work but soooo worth the effort. The men tell me the same. I love oral on men the most but anal with men is a pretty close second. I do my husband anally lots of ways but never with the strap-on, he has used it on me many many many times for DP. I have fucked several of the men in our group at their wives request. They all love it. My husband is okay with it. As you said it takes a lot of work, I have to prepare my self well, cleanliness, and stretching, even though I do it often I still have to take my time to prepare.

My husband tells me for him to enjoy anal play he has to do build himself up to it on his own so that by the time I do him with my fingers or toys I can have at it with no restraint. I have discussed this with the other guys and the same is true for them. So No Doubt prior preparation is the KEY! and oh so very worth it from the results we have had over the years.

I agree that hands and toys in hands are more intimate and fun to watch to me. We always do this first before I fuck the heck out of them. That is more of a raw sex act to me unless we are kissing as well. I'm with you on the toys and other easier to do more and have more control, feels better in my hands as well.

I have had some fantasies about that and when I was in my wild teens I had some bi experiences.

I think I'll have to revisit those fantasies now that my wife is opening up. I'd like to have her receive anal, but I think she'd feel much better about it if it was a two way street. :D

Hmm.... *ponder*ponder*ponder*

The wife and I tried it once before we got into the Lifestyle, and she wasn't into it and neither of us enjoyed it. If you read another post I posted in the toy section you will see that I love anal. I have met a couple of woman lately that are excited to try it on me!! I can't wait!!

I hope someday to have my girlfriend use a strap-on on me but so far she is just too nervous about it. She likes the idea of doing it but isn't sure about actually doing it.

I really LOVE this thread and topic! I have date with a woman this evening, NSA, and she just she wants to use various toys all different shapes and sizes and see my reaction to each one

We were talking about her trying anal one even when she said, "If it feels so good, how about letting me try my new strap-on on you?" What could I say, but, "Yes, of course, Honey!" I did, she did, I found I liked it, and she got a real power trip from it. About a month later, she had her first anal, but that is another story. She using the strap-on on me, and the guys we are with has become a regular thing, and all seem very pleased with it.

We bought a new strapless strap-on (Feeldoe) yesterday, and are looking forward to trying it soon. It is supposed to make her feel good too. This may be too much! Now she may get a power trip and get off too! Unfair....

The 'Feeldoe' is the same one that was recommended by the hostess at our last party.... I think I'll be ordering one... :D

We've talked about it and decided to try it soon. We got a small dildo to start with. Once we are both used to it, we plan on getting a double headed dildo that we both can enjoy at the same time.

We've talked about it and decided to try it soon. We got a small dildo to start with. Once we are both used to it, we plan on getting a double headed dildo that we both can enjoy at the same time.

i think we could help each other out here:facelick: