Miss_Piggy

How do you feel about piercings in other people?

What do you think of piercings (on other people)?  

335 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of piercings (on other people)?

• sexy
    • neat
    • tolerable/neutral
    • I don't like 'em but I wouldn't say I'm offended
    • yuck/total turnoff
    • This is a badly done poll. My opinion isn't an option so I'll post it below.

Ears pierced is great... But only one or two per ear. Nothing else should be pierced. Belly buttons may be OK. I tend to not like them but I have actually seen some that look pretty hot so I don't know if my opinion is changing or these were just different.

Tats are an extreme turn-off. Just makes a woman seem like a low class tramp... Even when I get to know the person and know they are not. Just not classy. I will also go on to say that I can live with a small classy tattoo that is generally not visible somewhere in the pubic area. I just haven't seen many others that I think look good. Another exception may be some small type arm band tattoo that doesn't look like its gang related.

So now everyone can just say that I am an old fart with outdated opinions.

• Like 1

. . . Tats are an extreme turn-off. Just makes a woman seem like a low class tramp...
Reviewing in my mind the women with whom I have made acquaintance, I can think of only one or two who have no tattoo. It's body decoration; no more, no less.

Anyway, I thought the subject was piercing. It is a pleasant surprise to unwrap a female person for the first

time and discover jewelry in interesting places. Adds charm and allure.

I like tasteful peircings that aren't over done. Hubby has a PA and it's hot. Wanting to get my nips done but they get played with too much. I hate those big gapping holes people put in their ears... Nasty. I like the holes I got. Men with facial peircings is a major turn off. Some gals pull of facial peircings but not men.

Since she has a few body piercings herself, we both find them sexy as long as they aren’t anything too extreme like ear gauges, cheeks, large nose or septum piercings. She has both her nipples done as well as a VCH and Triangle piercings around her clit. She mainly got them because she enjoys breast and nipple play and loves how her VCH and Triangle piercings help get her aroused and wet quicker. She also loves the sensations they have given her during cunnilingus especially when she receives it from another woman and she plays with her nipple piercings at the same time.

• Like 1