Mrs. Truelove

WooHoo! I got my hood pierced

Well after thinking about hood piercings for several weeks, I decided to get it done. I got a vertical curved bar bell. The woman that we played with last week had one and it was such a turn on hearing her go wild with multiple orgasms. I admit that It takes me a long time to orgasm and once I do I am pretty much done. I have only had multiple orgasms a few times.

I was so nervous about the pain, and it wasn't even that bad. Pretty much the same way it feels like when you get your ears pierced. I was walking so slow thinking that it was going to hurt and it didn't. The whole way home my evil husband drove over every bump in the road trying to get some sort of response from me.

Mrs. Truelove

(From Mr. Truelove - It was really fun to see her scream in the kitchen when we got home, "I'm a swinger and I got my hood pierced, WOOHOOO" I guess that's a lot of excitement for the poor girl in just one short week. :lol: )

Good for you!!! My, but haven't you had a great week? You ladies have me so close to doing this. But I'd have to work to find a place closer to me that I trusted. I'd have it done where I got my tattoo for sure but that is 2 hours away. Hmmmmm....

Congratulations! :cheer:

Vol

Congratulations. I've been contemplating it too... not sure where I'd get it done either. But it is SO exciting to think about it!

Well done, Mrs. Truelove! Keep us informed - inquiring minds want to know how that multiple orgasam part goes!! :rolleyes:

Sarah

Holy Cow!!!!! You have been busy! :D Well as anyone who has read this board KNOWS that MrsVan just loves hers. You will have to let us know how you like it after a week or so. It was about a week before MrsVan and I were able to test it out.

At least you don't have a mother staying in the house. :lol:

-Van

Guest MrsVan

:cheer:

WOOHOO!!!!! Congrats MrsTruelove! Welcome to the club of hood piercings and I am sure you will be very happy with the results. :D Even MrTruelove will enjoy the results as well....

You guys have had a very exciting week. Cannot wait for the next meetup so we can check out that piercing... ;)

MrsVan

So today we were out driving around and I keep looking over at Mrs. Truelove and she is smiling and keeps commenting ..."wow...I can feel it..."

And of course now I am turned on like crazy because I get turned on whenever she is being pleasured. :D The guy that did our piercing said that we can have intercourse whenever Mrs. Truelove feels comfortable enough to do so. So I am eagerly awaiting Mrs. Truelove's approval. If it's like all the other times in our life when we had to wait, it'll likely be minimal. :lol:

The end results are great but I don't know how you are able to get something like that done.

My wife said doing hers was more painful even than childbirth....

Like Ouch!! :eek:

luv2buck said:

My wife said doing hers was more painful even than childbirth....

Oh wow! The pain was over in just a couple of seconds. Honestly it wasn't that bad for me, and normally I am a baby :sad: when it comes to pain. I am sorry to hear that it was that painful for her.

*sigh* Ash is feeling a little bit left out. But Congraulations!!

For MONTHS now, I've been tossing around the idea of either getting another tattoo (I have 2 already) or my nipples pierced or my hood pierced. I can't decide - I KNOW I don't want to do all 3. Maybe 2. Another tattoo I'd LOVE...I want to go get a block O...would that just be too cheesy? Haha. Love my Buckeyes.

I think my top choice right now is another tattoo, followed by clit hood, followed by nipples. I'm nervous about it being obvious that my nipples are pierced even though I wear the bras with the little layer of padding. I don't want my clients staring at my chest going "Wait...are her?...does she?..." That'd just be creepy. Plus, I LIKE the feel of getting tattooed. It makes me a little high. I think it's all the adrenaline.

Congrats! I'm very jealous. I plan to get mine done in a few months when I move back to the States.

I hope you have fun with it. Let us know how it is once you try it out!

Oooh, I'm totally jealous!

You all have conviced me...I need one of these. How did you find a piercer you trusted?

Mr. Truelove here, but I can answer some since Mrs. Truelove is sleeping her butt off still. :lol:

Mrs. Truelove did most the research. We have a pretty big name tattoo parlor right down the way. It's next to one of our better bars and many famous celebrities get their tattoos there. Kinda neat walking into the showroom and all these pictures of musicians are all the walls getting their tats. The one guy that works there is a certified piercer. And we read all about where he went to learn and the techniques he uses on their website.

Seeing as they have quite a bit of reputation to lose if they don't do things correctly that made me feel a lot safer with Mrs. Truelove going there. She felt comfortable as well and away we went.

While we were in there I was paying attention to everything because I know Mrs. Truelove was far too nervous to focus on much of anything. I was watching where he got his tools, how often he changed his gloves, the explanation he gave and aftercare. If anything had been out of the norm I would have been ready to cancel the whole thing, but I was pretty comfortable with this guy and he was being very sterile with everything.

That helps quite a bit. Thank you!

Mr. Truelove, that's an excellent idea you had to do all the observation for her. I weill definately remember that.

Mrs. Truelove, I hope you enjoy your new piercing. I'm glad it was (relatively) painless and that you appear to be enjoying it already!

I must say that I'm not terribly upset if a woman ISN'T pierced, but a hood-piercing is, well, fun. And it takes a tiny bit of the confusion about the whole "Where-is-it?" thing. :lol:

Enjoy!

ohash01 said:
For MONTHS now, I've been tossing around the idea of either getting another tattoo (I have 2 already) or my nipples pierced or my hood pierced. I can't decide - I KNOW I don't want to do all 3. Maybe 2. Another tattoo I'd LOVE...I want to go get a block O...would that just be too cheesy? Haha. Love my Buckeyes.

Okay, I just have to bring you down to earth here. It probably will not ever, EVER, happen, but let's suppose you get that Block O tat and then there are like TEN Maurice Clarett-types recruited by Tressel and then they get arrested...or, even, just accused of excessive traffic violations (like the traffic violation statutes that cover firearms, etc.), which would be VERY embarrassing, and might lead to some NCAA restrictions, or sanctions, and then, after that, all of a sudden for work you have to move to a Farmington Hills, MI, nudist resort (say, as manager), but your supervisor there says you have to get any OSU tats lasered-off unless you don't want the $850,050 bonus.

It could happen.

But a hood-piercing? That appears to me to be much more personal (unless there are some NCAA sanctions that I'm not aware of) and from what I figger, more fun.

But obviously, you shouldn't let me influence your decision.

Maybe.

Okay, I just have to bring you down to earth here. It probably will not ever, EVAR, happen, but let's suppose you get that Block O tat and then there are like TEN Maurice Clarett-types recruited by Tressel and then they get arrested...or, even, just accused of excessive traffic violations (like the traffic violation statutes that cover firearms, etc.), which would be VERY embarrassing, and might lead to some NCAA restrictions, or sanctions, and then, after that, all of a sudden for work you have to move to a Farmington Hills, MI, nudist resort (say, as manager), but your supervisor there says you have to get any OSU tats lasered-off unless you don't want the $850,050 bonus.

:rofl:

Hilarious. You have a very strange point you're making...but I'm hearing it. Don't put something on my body that I might later regret that isn't easily removeable. Haha. I have 2 tattoos already - both of which I designed myself and LOVE. Both of which I've had about 5 years now. If I went and got a tattoo, it'd be another Ashleigh-work-of-art. It wouldn't be a block O. I was on a Buckeye high last night.

I have 90% decided I would like to get a hood-piercing (and a tattoo - but I have to design it first). It will probably be my Christmas present to myself. I will probably do it next weekend when I go back to my hometown and spend time with my best friend. I'll drag her with me and have her hold my hand...then I'll come home and surprise J. He'll love it!

But obviously, you shouldn't let me influence your decision.

I don't easily succumb to peer pressure. I do my own thing. Some would say FAR too often...haha

Mrs TL

That is really cool about your hood piercing, but I can't help myself... Prove it! Seriously - why would I take your word for it???

:EG:

I have taken to referring to you around our house as "The WOOHOO Girl"!

It fits you and should be your new nickname ;)

I am glad you two are having so much fun! You guys are what makes the lifestyle so much fun!

Hehe, I can fix that spoo. LOL. Let's see if she notices... Hehehe.

I LOVE IT!!!

It so fits her!!!

Spoomonkey (who thinks Mr TL can do anything)

:cheer: Congratulations!!! You have had quite a week...and from the sounds of things a fun one with minimal pain that is. ;)

I do have to say though that I don't share the thoughts of most of the women here. While I think it's great for those who want and do get pierced in the nether regions I have absolutely no desire to be pierced on my hood or nipples. I have a tattoo (want to add to it), and my nose, belly and top of my ear all pierced...that's it for the piercings for me.

I bow to the braveness of the women who venture down the hood piercing road -- I'm still trying to get up the nerve to pierce my belly button.

(Our boys tell me that I'm too old and that my stomach isn't flat enough for a belly button piercing. "They're only sexy on young girls with washboard stomachs" they say. Mr. Fun says "bullshit")

havefuninsun said:
I bow to the braveness of the women who venture down the hood piercing road -- I'm still trying to get up the nerve to pierce my belly button.

(Our boys tell me that I'm too old and that my stomach isn't flat enough for a belly button piercing. "They're only sexy on young girls with washboard stomachs" they say. Mr. Fun says "bullshit")

Get it done!! Don't listen to your kids their too young to know anything. :lol: I got my belly button, ear and nose pierced last year along with becoming a grandma for the first time!! Do it for you...don't avoid getting it done because someone says you aren't the right age for that.

So go for it and enjoy it. If your boys don't like it tell them not to look and go look at the girls their age!! ;)

Inquiring minds want to know:

How does it feel now? Are you glad you did it?

Thinking about it, but scared. Hubby's really into nipple piercings, so I wear the nipple jewelry that dangles (non-pierced).

Mrs. D

Man! I believe it feels good down the road, but I can't get the initial process out of my head. It makes me clench my thighs to even think about it! Ouch!! So kudos to you for being so brave! I pierced my ears multiple times, but that's about all the courage I have.

I feel like saying welcome to the club because after I got mine done and hubby was driving home and hitting every bump (must be a male thing), I felt like this was some secret pleasure club that only pierced women could truly understand!

Mine hurt just a little (not even close to how much it hurt getting my bellybutton done) and then it has been nothing but pure pleasure! WOW! It healed quickly too, like in 2 weeks.

The thing I noticed is that it is a lot more fun driving my hubby's pickup now. It vibrates and bounces more than my SUV. I'm thinking a Harley ride would be orgasmic!

Congrats and enjoy the piercing!

Trixie

It took a while for it to completely heal, almost 2 months. Now that it has it feels so good. Oral is amazing! heck everything is amazing with it. I am so glad that I got it done. The best part of it is that Mr. Truelove loves it too.

Guest MrsVan
Trixie1966 said:
I'm thinking a Harley ride would be orgasmic!

Trixie

Trixie,

You made my want for a Harley more interesting now. I also have my hood pierced but also have a dream to own my own Harley one day but now that would make the ride much more interesting. :D

Ok, stupid question time. I am seriously thinking about doing this but am curious about how it feels during day to day activities such as sitting at a desk, working out at the gym, riding a horse, walking, etc. Is there a constant reminder that you have a piercing? Have you had any surprises when least expected?

I don't usually have a constant reminder...i don't feel it all the time. I'm ok at work. But just a small touch is felt now. I'm love it and hubby is more than happy. His reaction would have been worth getting the piercing even if iI hadn't wanted it.

Vol

sbjr3 said:
Ok, stupid question time. I am seriously thinking about doing this but am curious about how it feels during day to day activities such as sitting at a desk, working out at the gym, riding a horse, walking, etc. Is there a constant reminder that you have a piercing? Have you had any surprises when least expected?

No question is stupid! I really don't notice it during my daily routine. No constant reminder after it is healed. While it's healing it's a bit more sensitive, at least with mine it was. I had read so much about it before I had mine done that I was concerned I'd be walking around having orgasm after orgasm but it really isn't that way at all. Bumps in the road can be a bit more exciting but not so much so that I am purposely hitting potholes! :lol:

Riding a horse might be pretty exciting now that I think about it. :rolleyes: Not sure about that one but after it is healed, you can always take it out for awhile.

I'd do it again in a heartbeat. It is so sexy and it makes already awesome sex even better!

Trixie

Trixie1966 said:
No question is stupid! I really don't notice it during my daily routine. No constant reminder after it is healed. While it's healing it's a bit more sensitive, at least with mine it was. I had read so much about it before I had mine done that I was concerned I'd be walking around having orgasm after orgasm but it really isn't that way at all. Bumps in the road can be a bit more exciting but not so much so that I am purposely hitting potholes! :lol:

Riding a horse might be pretty exciting now that I think about it. :rolleyes: Not sure about that one but after it is healed, you can always take it out for awhile.

I'd do it again in a heartbeat. It is so sexy and it makes already awesome sex even better!

Trixie

Thanks! My main concern was I that I would be having "eyes rolling in the back of the head" moments at work and elsewhere. :lol: I am definitely going to do this, don't know when yet but it will be soon, and will let you know about the riding part :D

Thanks! My main concern was I that I would be having "eyes rolling in the back of the head" moments at work and elsewhere. :lol: I am definitely going to do this, don't know when yet but it will be soon, and will let you know about the riding part :D

Good for you. I'm so happy with mine that all I can think of is why didn't I think of this sooner? :lol:

Vol

Mistress T had her hood pierced about 12 years ago. It was the fastest and most pleasurable piercing she has had. Vertical. It healed in about 10 days.

I have a question on this. I'm thinking of getting my hood pierced but where did most of you get it pierced? I called a couple places and they asked me where you would like it placed - Above the clit or on the side? Where would be the best place?

OK, I gotta get Amy to read this thread. She almost got it done a few years ago, but chickened out because she was afraid it was going to hurt, and she had read that you couldn't do anything for 6 weeks (she likes her oral ;) )

I would love for her to get one, but I don't want to pressure her on something she just doesn't want to do. She made the statement "I'll get mine done if you get yours done." Hmmm. Well, sometimes a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do

:)

Question. We've read that it will de-sensitize the clit over time. Any truth to that?

The Mrs. had a horizontal hood piercing for several years. It healed in less than a week. Actually, in both of our opinions, the horizontal ring is sexier than the vertical, but supposedly not nearly as pleasurable. After a few years she took it out since she tired of it, but has recently mentioned she would like to get it redone. It was never a problem during sex, or wearing clothes according to her.

I suppose, the decision to do it, and the style is up to each individual.

I bit the fear bullet and got a horizontal hood piercing. The pain was excruciating for 5-10 seconds, and then I bled profusely for 24 hours. I was good to go within 2 weeks and able to play carefully with hubby within a week and a half. Do I feel it all the time? No. Do I feel it sometimes, at work, while driving, etc.? Yes. Does it increase my overall sensation? Yes, absolutely. The only problem I've run into is the occasional gent who focuses on it. I had one person say to me, I just don't know what to do with it! :lol: The added sensation comes in when stimulation is going on down there - the ring tugs on both sides at once and adds pressure, and the back of the ring lies directly on the clitoris. No complaints from me, so far, it's all good :D

Right on...I have never played with a woman with piercings, I would love to try it some time...:)

For several years, I tried to get my wife to get a piercing on her labia but she wanted nothing to do with that. Well, actually, she said that if I got my penis pierced, then she would get a piercing. Fast forward now. We have been in the lifestyle about 3 months. We are both in our early 50's. We know two women who have VCH piercings. Both of them have told us that it didn't hurt any more than when they had their ears pierced and the recovery time was very short. We again discussed it and she still said no. While out having drinks with one couple, both of the women were wearing short skirts without panties. Our friend was telling us again about her piercing and how she goes in once a year to have it changed. She then showed us her new ring while sitting at the bar and then proceeded to show us how quickly she could have an orgasm. My wife looked at me and told me that she would get a VCH piercing with a captive bead ring as an anniversary present for me for our 25th. She is going to have it done right after her doctor's appointment next week. I think it will be a joint present! :D